Discussion Which novel update makes you really excited?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Expatamoeba, Sep 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see~
    So why you don't speed up the translation for isekai mahou??

2. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufufu~
    You misunderstood. All updates on my site make me happy
    :blobmelt:

3. DevianT

DevianT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I just finished I stop at eighty something and I forgot le batter so long

4. insania

insania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novels that would make me do so are Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? and Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical Instructor. Those light novels are given priority over the other light novels I am reading when their translators post a new chapter of their light novels.

5. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    ARMJI , especially after I take a 3 month break and binge a 100 or so chapters :blobnosebleed:
    I think I am due for another 3 month break, already feeling jaded. :blob_sunglasses:

6. Pedram

Pedram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is only 1 novel that new chapter update REALLY REALLY make me excited.

It's Grasping Evil, Specially since the chapters are so rare lol sometimes 1 chap a week or sometime 1 chap a month ! :|
    but Each chapter is so loong, sometimes 1 new GE chap is equal 4 ATG chapter or 6 MGA chapter lol and I'm talking about Chinese Character wise !
    Story wise, each chapter so many things happen and almost never we get a filler, and almost never u can predict next chapter! never!

So yeh, whenever a new GE chapter come out, my fellow GE Fans @mention me and everyone in Discord, and I throw everything away, get my mobile, jump on the bed ! start reading, and it take 40-50min to read a chapter coz it's always big.

Ofc, I'm talking about new chapters author release so 1200+ etc, not the human translation which is only ~110 and the story isn't really that interesting yet. story only get on the main track after 200+

7. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    The one on NU that really gets me excited when it updates is Inside the Cave of Obscenity because it's so slow but so good.

8. McNoodle

McNoodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poison Genius Consort gets me super stoked cuz it's my favorite novel and I'm always looking forward to reading about the main couple's progression. Also, I get super excited when The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir gets updated too because even though I hate certain individuals in there, the FL is great and the story is really intriguing. Also, Bone Painting Coroner because I love mysteries and that one has a lot of twists and turns to always keep me on my feet. Heck, I get excited anytime the novels I'm currently reading get updated! xD

9. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm cheating a bit, but 逍遥游 and 穷鬼的上下两千年. I usually only read Chinese novels that are already completed, but I made an exception for these two titles, and I'm glad I did so. The former book has been taking its sweet time revealing what it's actually about, but the ride has been fun all along (no surprise given who the writer is). The writer of the latter book cheats a lot, and it's not as good overall, but it tells a pretty unique story and it can have a lot of emotional punch.

10. mrducky

mrducky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhanxian & Grasping Evil. Also Renegade Immortal but it updates so frequently i can barely keep up.

11. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on the time. There are exciting arcs and boring arcs to all novels. Like right now I'm waiting on RTW, Demon Girl and Amber sword. But if you asked me last week I'd give some different answers, and if you ask me next week I'd give you a different answer.

12. KAEDBURY

KAEDBURY Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my youth began with him

13. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    God Grid

14. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Side character transmigrations: the final boss is no joke
    Wife, you can't run after eating

15. bleh360

bleh360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont have a novel like that. But i have a webtoon and manga. SID is the webtoon and That Time I got reincarnated as a Slime is the manga. (I just started reading the manga first so i can never get into reading it wothout seeing the slime expression)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.