Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I dedicate all this to my Weny Bear we'll be doing our Three Kneels soon :cookie: Your all invited to the wedding~ Make sure to wear red :blobReach:

3. biiru

biiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
  5. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    That day an annual cultivator conference is being held at GusuLan Sect. All Cultivators from various regions in China attended the event. GusuLan which usually a quiet place, now filled with crowds of people. Among the crowds, there was the sound of step of a child running towards Pavilion Library. She is a beautiful little girl with long black hair. The clothes she wore weren’t too fancy, however it doesn’t reduce her beauty at all. Not only that, the smile that always adorns her face will make anyone melt even with people with high temper like Lan QiRen. After arrived at Pavilion Library, she heard a beautiful singing voice from one of the rooms. The little girl immediately went to a room where the voice come from. There she saw a man with long black hair wearing lan sect uniform was facing the window.
    The beautiful song sung by the man made the little girl slowly begin to approach him. Buat apparently the sound of her footsteps, made the man surprised and turned his body to facing that little girl. The little girl stared carefully at him, and then she stunned at the beauty that man has. She could only remained silent with sparkling in her eyes keep looking at the man in front of her. After moment of silence, the man decided start talking to little girl.
    “Little princess, what is your name?”
    She finally regained her consciousness and answering his question, “B-bai…. Bai Lien, Bai Sect Leader’s only daughter. But you can call me A-Lien. Mister?”
    The man smiled cheerfuly, “Bai Lien? Such beautiful name for beautiful little girl like you. My name is Wei, Wei Wuxian. Nice to meet you A-Lien. Hehehe.”
    When A-Lien saw his smile, at the time she could feel that smile was similar to the warmth of the sun. The thing she likes the most. Wei Wuxian then told A-Lien to sit in front of him. A-Lien nodded and do what she has been told. Feeling curious about A-Lien made Wei Wuxian asking a question again to her.
    “What are you doing here, A-Lien?”
    “My Father once told me that Cloud Recess is beautiful place like in heaven. The place is very peaceful and has many rare plants that can’t be found in other places.Even my Father said in this place there were also many beautiful angels that will make you won’t to leave this place forever. So when My Father takes me here, I immediately looked around and saw this place.” A-Lien answered innocently. Then she added “Do you also love this place as well, Mister Wei?”
    Wei Wuxian speechless. Inside his mind right now, Wei Wuxian wondered what kind of Father could tell such a lie to his own child. Even Wei Wuxian had thought that A-Lien’s Father had been brainwashed by Lan QiRen to be his follower. Because he don’t want to make A-Lien sad, Wei Wuxian decided to hide it in his heart and change the subject.
    “Me? Haha lets talk about it in another time.... Oh yeah by the way, please don’t call me Mister. I’m not that old. Call me Big Bro Wei okay?”
    “Okay Big Bro Wei!!”
    “Good girl!” Wei Wuxian smiled while patting her head.
    Not long after that, A-Lien raised her face up facing the face of Wei Wuxian with curious expression.
    “ Big Bro Wei, could you tell me the name of the song please?”
    “Song?”
    “Song that was sung by Big Bro Wei” A-Lien shows her pleasing face to Wei Wuxian
    “Oh you mean that song. You want to know? It’s called WangXian”
    “WangXian… ? I’ve never heard about it.. “ A-Lien seems confused
    “Of course you are, because it’s special song for me only. It was made by My Fated One.”
    “Fated.. One.. What is that?” A-Lien even became more confused
    “For easy, Fated One is someone you love the most and want to spend time with for” Wei Wuxian showing his happy expression with a soft tone that he never showed before.
    After hearing that, A-Lien suddenly being silent for a moment then she lower her head down. Wei Wuxian who is worried, pats her shoulder to check her condition. “A-Lien, whats the matter? Is something wrong?”
    “…..Love..” A-Lien said vaguely.
    “Eh?” Wei Wuxian surprised A-Lien raised her face up again and tell to Wei Wuxian “Big Bro Wei… what is it love actually?”
    I revised and add more words for myfanfic 'What Is It Love' part 1. Finally finished part 1. And I will upload this at AO3 in the sunday. :cookie: (WangXian Fanfic). Hope you guys like it.

6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    Hhahhaahahahah LMAO hahahah u wan to cook the chicken tat LWJ caught for WWX ????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)(y) cook chicken soup? or sweet sour chicken?

LoveManga and chiino like this.
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    good theory there i oso think so too (y)(y)

9. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHHA the curiosity of a child nvr dies ahhahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

LoveManga, salbireo and chiino like this.
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    veri resourceful indeed ahhahah no need waste money since the money has been given to them to go and drink. and they would need to eat abit to sober up? so just nice cook the chicken ahhahah

11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah he is truly the ultimate mastermind hahahaha

chiino likes this.
  12. kirakyun

kirakyun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I just started reading this novel, and after a couple of chapters in I'm in love!
    I watched the first episode of the Donghua too, and I'd like to catch up on the episodes released so far, but I'd like to read the novel first - however I'm scrambling for time before college starts next week ~
    So if a kind soul could tell me up to which chapter I should catch up with the novel first to match the newest episode of the Donghua I'd be super grateful <3 I can't wait to be up to date and read all the spoilers... and all the fanfics...:ROFLMAO:

13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    As I’m sure you might be aware that the donghua is proceeding with things differently than the novel but still follows the storyline which shows the past from ep 3 - 15 so if you want to catch up with the donghua your going to have to read from chapter 1 to chapter 62 I think.
    But don’t worry It’s so good ps it shows both the present and the past even if you read from chapter 1 to 62

14. kirakyun

kirakyun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, got it! Thank you for your answer! :)

15. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not completely sure its the same for all but I think Wei Ying prefers Lan Zhan, and Lan Zhan prefers Wei Ying which is what they call each other 95%ish of time. This is also what they have been calling each other since young too I believe. This doesn't count when Wei Ying is teasing Lan Zhan. He tends to call him a bunch of names to get him all ... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: in the mood.

While also looking at this Lan Xichen prefers to call his brother Wangji which must be personal between them? I also prefer Wangji over Zhan myself.

16. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    I will look for this! I've been reading mostly all Mo Dao Zu Shi fanfics lately lol - addicted at the moment

setsuna3025, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  17. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading chapter 70 I think my reaction would have been exactly the same as Wei wuxian if some one was to confess to my sister or even me like jin zixuan and then running away after shouting just right after....... “The hell is he doing?" lol seriously I would be like what just happened? What did I just see? Lol.....
    This chapter makes you fall for Jiang yanli more than you already were in love with her..... I'd like a gentle partner like that tbh.....
    Speaking of this chapter did jin guangyao kill madam jin too along with his father I wonder?

18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Peeps crying over the prey that's already gone the rest of the monsters and fay be like "these humans are so damn slow and dim witted......guys! let's just go give ourselves up to nie mingjue's saber shall we? What say you??" lol
    I wonder if lan zhan also wanted to hack jin zixun to little bits with bichen after the latter called Wei ying the son of a servant lol he did try a failed attempt to calm Wei ying down in the beginning.......
    Jiang Cheng!!! not all is black and white......

19. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the donghua has a few episodes take place in the "present" and then the rest is flashback - different than how the novel is set up. you only need to read up to chapter 18 at first, then you can skip a lot of the "present" chapters, like the Contentment arc (Chpt 19-22), the Malice arc (Chpt 23-27), the Dew arc (Ch 28-32), Grasses arc (Ch 33-42). after that there's a lot of flashbacks worked in of scenes that have been in the donghua so far.
    so basically, read up to chapter 18, watch the episodes, then read the rest of the novel because otherwise you'll have to read everything first anyway!

20. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey all, is there a danmei discord? Can someone message me the link?

Thanks!

Edite: got it. Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018