Spoiler World Hopping: God, Shine Bright!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LaDyViL, Sep 10, 2018.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese Title: 快穿:男神,有点燃!
    English (fan)Title: World Hopping: God, Shine Bright!
    [​IMG]

Author: 墨泠
    Author's other works: Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke
    Publisher: Qidian:notlikeblob:, yunqi
    Description: TBA

Some of my nonsensical ramblings:
    I love SCT. I love love love ShiSheng. And then I stumbled upon this one, new work by the same author. Her daughter's (MC's) attitudes are ones I really like. Who says only Young Master MCs can be snobbish and assholish, faceslapping people left and right but still coming out as the Victor on top. Her ML however, borders on being damsels in distress or heroine like. Even though I prefer my MLs to be doting BAMF guys, but hers have their own charms.

Anyway. I've read the first arc and I like it. This spoiler thread is not as much as sharing the spoilers, but more of me taking down notes for this novel. It's a fast wear thing, which means there will be different worlds and this author usually does thousands of chapters for her work. It's ongoing. I'm doomed to checking for updates everyday. And it's a Qidian novel...

My reminder and notes:
    My summaries are MTLed and sporadic when I have the time to do so. The titles, names or even genders aren't final. These things are usually lost in MTL. If you've ever worked with MTL before, you'll understand what I mean. I like to go into details, whenever I got engrossed into the plot or there's elements that I like. But I would sometime skip or skim through when it got boring. In other words, if you wish for accurate and detailed translation, please wait for a more experienced translator to properly translate them into English. In the events that a translator with decent release speed picks this up, I'll be reducing the detailed summary and keeping it to a rough summary or for private use only.

I'm not planning to hog the spoilers all to myself so if anyone wants to join in and spoil, feel free to do so. I'll be blessed to skip some finger tapping, te-he. If you have any questions, feel free to ask but whether or not I can answer them, depends on my understandings of the raw source and even then it might not be accurate.

Please read and take note:
    To readers: please use the +Quote option or the Reply option on posts if you are replying to multiple posts. Keep the Double Postings to a minimum.
    To staffs: I'm asking for leniency to Double Post in cases where there are long summaries or arcs, or in cases where there are no new posts in between spoiler posts.

Quick Links:
    Arc 1: School Life, rich kids, young miss MC x poor student ML Arc 2: Showbiz, acting industry
    Arc 3: Xuanhuan setting, Mozu MC x Half!Mozu ML
    Arc 4: Modern Supernatural, Ghost MC x Human, ghost!bait ML
    Arc 5: Post-apocalypse zombie world, no ability MC x mysterious ability ML
    Arc 6: Ancient China setting, princess by title MC x prince of previous Emperor ML
    Arc 7: Modern day gangster and triads, triad young miss MC x capable young master of rival triad ML
    Arc 8: Modern Day school life, bullied, slow MC x illegitimate child of a rich family ML Arc 9: Ancient Chinese fantasy setting, Matriarch country, impromptu Empress' body double MC x hostile, wasted meridian by Empress ML
    Arc 10: Gamer MC x Hikikomori ML
    Arc 11: Modern day setting with angels, Guardian Angel, wings cut off MC x Doctor, slandered, luck stolen ML
    Arc 12: Xuanhuan setting, Goddess, power linked to evil demon MC x Sealed demon beast, black fox ML
    Arc 13: Modern day setting, Top assassin, betrayed by childhood assassin friends MC x Disabled on a wheelchair, ex-cop ML

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    Bella94, tammapmap, tak and 10 others like this.
  2. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo !!!!! Please when you have time can you spoil some more :aww::aww::aww::blobmelt:

3. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    In a bit, I'm currently at work. But I'm probably not posting anything as detailed as the two chapters above, that's just to let readers understand the premise. Though I'd do some dialogues...what can I say, I like it when MC abused their obnoxious system.

:sweating_profusely: It's not BL btw....for those who reads this thread posted by yours truly, I don't only read danmei even though that's most of my reading materials haha...

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Another Mc Like Shi Sheng:blobparty:
    Thank for spoiler. Big fan of Shi Sheng

5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I bring you chapter 4...part of it. There's about a quarter left but my phone's about dead and the app I'm using to split my screen as I type the spoiler keep crashing. Yeah, I'm a full-time mobile phone user. Remember, this is MTL so it's very inaccurate. Anyway, partially translated as usual. Really need to learn to make simple summary spoilers.

Chapter 4 (partial)
    Huang-ge woke up to his men each holding a bottle of wine, obviously flushed drunk, lying everywhere in the room. Still trying to understand what's happening around him, theres a bottle of wine in front of him.
    Huang: JCZ...
    ChuZheng: Restrain him.
    SanMao: ...(whatever, they've already offended him this much)
    ChuZheng's guys held him at each side.
    Huang: JCZ, what're you trying to do??
    ChuZheng: Inviting you to drink.
    She pinched his chin and poured the bottle's content directly into his mouth. Huang struggled but had no choice to continue swallowing. SanMao was scared, whether there would be an accident (death by choking or alcohol poisoning probably). Until the last drop, Huang-ge seems like he's not drunk yet, but his mouth spew curses loudly.
    Huang: JCZ you slut, IDK how many people you've rolled sheets with, being so pretentious to this big boss, you let this boss go, see if I won't kill you...
    Seems like he got a good tolerance.
    Do another bottle.
    ChuZheng repeated her actions, this time Huang seems to be drunk.
    ChuZheng: Who told you to mess with me?
    Huang: Hahaha, this tiny miss who offended a lot of people, serves you right. When I wanted you, you ignored me. Now I don't want you anymore.
    ChuZheng: Who told you to mess with me?
    Huang was unrepentant but ChuZheng's patience is not limitless. Getting a bat/stick/rod from the weapons confiscated before, she started to beat up Huang. Huang was beaten until he was wailing painfully, begging to stop and he'll spill everything.
    He didn't know who contacted him, it was an unknown number sending him a text message getting him to deal with her. The reward was left at a designated location. The other party gave a lot of money and he also hated JCZ, so he took the job. Holding her thigh, he promised JCZ that he won't ever do it again.
    JCZ: (hands him a bottle) Drink.
    Huang: Drink, I'll drink, I'll drink. (hogging the bottle like crazy)
    JTT did a meticulous work, leaving no clues behind. As expected of the woman who'd survived until the end. ChuZheng had SqnMao watch over Huang and his men finishing all the wine. Later, the waiter who found these group of naked men almost called the police to arrest them.
    ChuZheng left the KTV. As she walked down the road, looking around and thinking about things while she's walking.
    How did she get here?
    What are systems? What's their purpose?
    Is it just to let her spend money?
    That's so dumb.
    Don't care about these questions for now. Need to find a way to return!
    But when she die here, she'll return here. Seems like there's no way to return...
    ChuZheng stopped. She suddenly realized that she's walked so far that she's arrived at a seemingly remote road. Someone ran somewhere in front of her but was stopped by a group of people. They were kicking and hitting the person on the ground while mocking him. Somewhere nearby, ChuZheng was watching all these, none of her business. She's actually complaining a lot in her heart.
    So terrible, just walking around and will meet this kind of scene. Would they make trouble for her? Can she turn back? What if she's treated as an accomplice? Kill to keep it under?
    Aaaaahhh!!!
    What is this broken place?
    She wants to go back!
    System: xjj, there's hidden tasks.
    ChuZheng: What hidden task?
    Said its a novice plane, but there's even hidden tasks, this system definitely cannot be trusted.
    System: Hidden task: Requesting xjj to get YeChen's nice guy card(let him see you as a good person). YeChen is the one beaten up. Must not let him turn sinister. (paraphrasing the sentence. It's something along, ChuZheng must get YeChen's haorenka-nice guy card, where YeChen will think "this is a good person". at the same time, she must make sure he won't turn black/dark - if you've seen other novels before it's when the person goes vicious and sinister, viewing everything and everyone as an enemy. in conjunction to the title, not turning dark so need to keep shining bright)
    ChuZheng: ??? (what nice guy card? Let him think she's a good person? Aren't you a spendthrift system?
    System: This..This is...to balance work and rest! In a way, this is also wasting money! (such a suspicious system, I wonder what it's keeping from us)
    How is this related to balancing work and rest?
    --my phone's low on power, c u later--

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    4 days gap, the rest of chapter 4.
    ChuZheng: If I'm not doing it?
    System: xjj, if the hidden task is not done well, you can't leave the plane (I'm leaving room for future development in case she can't leave if it's completed but not well done). You'll repeat it until you finish it. Terrible, right?
    .....who designed this dog setting?? She stared blankly at the people ganging up on YeChen.
    System: xjj, you're not going? (saving him right now, maybe you'll get a nice guy card. xjj!!
    ChuZheng: Can't win. (she calmly said this)
    System: But just now, weren't you so... (ferocious!)
    ChuZheng did not respond to the system. She was thinking, the name sounds familiar. Is it the person the original bullied? While she's thinking about it, the beating was over. One of the guys held YeChen's collar and warned him blabla. They left laughing. YeChen was kneeling on the ground, propping himself on the ground trying to get up but failed everytime.
    ChuZheng looked on as he tried to get up and failed. By the fifth time, she walked over and reached to him. YeChen, surprised he's not alone looked up and faced with a shocking, ghastly face. His heart sinks seeing this makeup.
    CheZheng and YeChen stared at each other silently (if this is your usual Romance novel, this would be romantic lol) for nearly a minute. He didn't dare to move, who knows what she wants. CheZheng in a cold voice asked him, "Am I a nice?" YeChen thought this is too laughable. He's so unlucky today. He met that group of guys, then meet the school famous JCZ. She waited for him to answer her but he just put on an ironic look. System reminded her that she can't be forceful like this, she must make him accept it in his heart.
    ChuZheng: .... (so troublesome)
    System: Ho-how about it? Okay, xjj!When the hidden task is completed, there will be rewards!
    Reward?
    Money?
    System: .... (it's not such a superficial system!)
    ChuZheng reached out to YeChen
    even as he flinched away and glared at her.

tammapmap, Dayong9909, tak and 14 others like this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    2 days gap.

Chapter 5 (partial)
    ChuZheng took back her hand, looking at the black-dyed fingernails. Looks good, why would he flinched from it? She looked at him, and looked at her nails.
    Get up first.
    She bent down and picked him up by his collar, YeChen was choking as he got dragged up. Seeing the standing unsteadily and falling, she suddenly let go and moved back, making YeChen fell directly onto the ground.
    (I'm sorry but lol CZ what are you doing? Your EQ is in the negative or something? He's not flinching because of your nails. You don't help someone stand by choking them. If they're falling, you don't let them go and let them fall lol OMG girl, what are you doing??)
    His palm hit the ground, painful. He cast an angry glare at ChuZheng.
    ChuZheng: ....(I didn't know you're such a weakling. Don't look at me like this. I didn't mean it.)
    Taking a deep breath, ChuZheng picked him up by his arm this time. YeChen struggled, but he was just beaten up, so head no strength. She didn't even feel his so called struggle. She took him to a chair (probably bench) near them. YeChen looked at her with wary and angry eyes, it made him looked like a bullied beast. Looking at him, she can't help but reach out and pat his hair. Feeling it so soft, ChuZheng's expression became more obvious.
    So soft!
    If she touched it again, would he be angry?
    She looked at the young boy, still staring back at her with anger. Ignoring him, with an expressionless face she touched his hair again.
    Touch once is touching, touching twice is also touching.
    Just touch you.
    YeChen had been beaten, bullied, humiliated before, but being touched like this by such a person, he was embarrassed, and finally got angry. "Have you touched enough?!" he screamed. ChuZheng retracted her hand, told him to wait there in a cold, emotionless voice. She bent down and stared at YeChen, threatening him "Run and I'll break your legs". Not that he can run, he don't have the strength with his beaten up body. ChuZheng came back with a pack of meds. YeChen was suspicious. This girl was infamous at school, a great bully. Who even goes against her would be miserable. Even though he was not bullied by her directly, her group did bully him. He clenched his hand, it must be that her group is around somewhere, waiting to jump him.
    ChuZheng pulled his hand but YeChen tugged it back, don't want her to touch him. "Don't move",she said. The rough actions caused the wound to tear and bleed. YeChen bit his teeth, she must have done this deliberately. The alcohol (probably one of those rubbing alcohol thing you can bought at pharmacy, don't wash you wounds with booze kids) poured into his palm stings. It hurts worse than the beating but he didn't make a sound, just silently looking at the girl cleaning and putting band aid on his wound.
    YeChen: What are you trying to do?
    ChuZheng: (pulled his other hand, replying in a cold voice) Let you think I'm a nice person.
    YeChen: What games are you playing? Aren't you just waiting for me to believe you and then you'll laugh at me?
    Such tricks, he already experienced it before.
    :hmm: I'm gonna be simplifying sentences when I can't make sense of them, or they involve canon fodders. The rest is coming in a few hours.

tammapmap, Dayong9909, tak and 13 others like this.
  8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    11 hours gap.

Chapter 5 (the rest of it)
    A bully wants to be recognize as a nice person, ridiculous.
    YeChen: No, I'm not falling for this.
    ChuZheng: Oh. (continues with the band aid)
    ChuZheng stared at her, seems like her expression from before to now had always been indifferent. She rolled up his trousers, but he backs away. ChuZheng held his knee but that aggravate the wound he had there. He thought whether she is deliberately torturing him? The misunderstood ChuZheng removed her hand, silently thought that she was not intentional, really unintentional. She rolled up his trousers revealing the injured knees, and the legs covered in old wounds. YeChen was angry, reached out to block the traces on his legs but ChuZheng stopped him, coldly telling him to not move. He retracted his hand. ChuZheng looked at his pants. It seems to be the school uniform of the original's school. She didn't immediately recognize it because the original never wore it. She applied the meds in his leg, her fingertips were warm unlike her cold looks. YeChen was frozen stuff, feeling the slight tingling from where her fingers touch his skin.
    I don't get this part much, but it probably goes about her asking, "you also go to somethingsomething?" and YeChen surprised, coz she doesn't recognize it/him, either works, idek what you're telling me here, google... Anyway, he feels it's unlikely that she doesn't recognize him, but thinking back to how she was, not remembering him is normal.
    As he was quietly thinking all these, she already finished with his legs and moved to his face. It was a rhetoric question, she just asked it casually. The school uniform he wore is already answer enough. His face was black and blue, there's even blood on the corner of his mouth. Suffice to say, it was miserable. After she was done, she turned to his torso.
    ChuZheng: There should be wounds on the body, take it off.
    YeChen: No need. (he hugged himself) I got this.
    ChuZheng nodded and handed the meds to him.
    YeChen: ....you turn around!
    ChuZheng stared at him coldly. Just a brat, who wants to look at him? When he saw she turned, he applied the meds to the wounds on his front, he can't reach his back, finally gave up. When he told her he's done, she collected the meds, and gave them to him, leaving him speechless. She dusted her hands, put them in her trouser pockets and about to leave.
    System: xjj! You're leaving?
    Or else?
    System: Send him home!! How poor and helpless do you think he is? How could you just leave him alone here?! This is what a nice guy should do!!
    ChuZheng frowned. Why is it so troublesome? Can't be a not nice guy?
    System: ....xjj must work hard to be a nice guy! Jiayou~~
    So she can go back!
    She must endure!
    Isn't it just sending him back?
    What's the big deal?
    ChuZheng cold stare fell on the boy, her cold voice asked, "Where do you live?" The dim street light shone on him, illuminating his unusually thin figure.

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Gap: More than 1 week.

Already did until chapter 8, when my app freeze, taptaptap and crashed. Opened the recovery and everything was gone. Had to start all over again with multiple times crashing. Anyone uses split screen app for Android phones?

Anyway, chapter 6 for now. I'll rush things a bit since I'm frustrated having to retype this all over again.
    CZ sent YC home, holding his hand until they reached his neighborhood. He awkwardly thanked her. She looked at him and pat his head for a hit. So soft, she thinks. He was late to react to it but when he did, she already turned away and left. He limped upstairs to his house/room. There was a lady in the living room sitting crossed leg on the sofa. She rudely scolded him. When she saw the bag in his hand, she grabbed it and turned over the things inside. Seeing the medicines, she continue yelling at him about getting sick, getting all these medicines, getting the money for them and whether he stole her money for them. YC thinks to himself, must endure, endure until he graduate. Her screams got louder and louder until a person from another room interrupted her. Alone in the quiet living room, he silently picked up the scattered medicines. Looking at the assortments, there's even cold meds, his face turned unsightly. Just what did she buy?

CZ didn't return to her family home that night. No ones looking for her anyway. The next day she dye her colourful hair, remove her scary make up and finally left to get some normal clothes. That's when system announced her task.
    [Main Task: Please spend 200,000 in 2 hours.]
    The time was longer than the previous task, but she didn't take into account one thing - traffic jam. When she finally arrived at the place where she can spend 200,000 there was only half an hour left. Instead of going to a clothing store, she went to a jewelry store. The task only said to spend 200,000. It didn't specify that she need to spend them on clothes.

The staff there received her politely even with her punk outfit. Even though the outfit looks strange, but her cold temperament doesn't seem out of place. She looked at the display and chose a Jade to buy. It was priced at 200,000. The staff reminded her of the price, but she just agreed to it. That's when someone suddenly pointed at the Jade and told the staff to wrap it up. The staff knows the person, and reminded her that the lady (CZ) had already took this. Yang QianQian - 杨茜茜 (YQQ) looked at CZ in disdain, questioning whether she (CZ) can afford to buy the jade. That's when she noticed that it was JCZ, she didn't immediately notice her because of the lack of makeup. She's a classmate of JCZ and also a friend of JTT. That's when system reminded her that the time is approaching. She told the staff to proceed to checkout but YQQ wanted to fought her for the jade on first time first serve basis since she saw it before. CZ asked if YQQ already paid deposit before but YQQ said since her mom is a diamond VIP member, then she doesn't have to pay. The staff meekly agrees with her. She ridiculed CZ whether she can even pay 200,000. Being JTT's friend, she knows that JCZ's dad already cancelled her card. CZ reached out and grab YQQ's finger.

10. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Finish reading arc 1. Mc is like shi sheng. She is so cool and handsome male lead who protected female lead from bully. Definitely my favorite characters after Shi Sheng

11. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Please break them
    Please break them
    Please break them
    *crosses fingers*
    :blobhero:
    Thx for the great spoilers, they are great (^w^)/

LaDyViL likes this.
  12. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the first two arcs. I really like how in this, the FL takes the role usually assumed by the ML in other novels and is the one protecting/raising the ML. She solves all his problems in an overbearing, domineering way.

Bella94, LaDyViL and Alina Moktan like this.
  13. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I like this novel. It's rare have such gem novel like this. Mc is such cool and overbearing male lead who protected female lead and solve problems for him. He is like damsel in distress. Mc is like hero

14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL at times I wanted to just choke him for being such a damsel, even CZ complained how he is such a weak chicken. In his defense though, the system once said that he's like that because he was not allowed the chance to blacken. If he did blacken, he probably would be one of those OP villain boss.

15. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoy the system trying to encourage FL the best way to solve problems is by throwing money at them until they go away.

_dreamlesscloud_, MiyaMira and Ease like this.
  16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I adore the system lol that poor child got its name bastardized by CZ, I enjoy all the sufferings caused by CZ. And then when it go complaining how the next door system got it easy, OMG how adorable.

araarq likes this.
  17. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    No more spoilers?