Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Message for those who come from the manwha

Please know that the novel and the manwha are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the moment Athanasia leaves the Imperial Grounds in Season 2. The contents here are only from the novel, so everything is completely different.​

Table of Contents

After Claude loses his memory

Other things
    No, Jennette is a good girl, what happens is that she grew jealous of Athanasia because Roger didn't want to present her to Claude anymore. Her dissatisfaction of her situation, jealousy of Athanasia and the manipulation of Carax end up corrupting her.
    All in all, in the novel she is more fleshed out, since she doesn't stay as the naïve girl Roger wanted her to be, and even from the beginning, she wasn't naïve nor an angel, Jennette chose to enter her fantasy world bubble and never go out. Her sweet personality is genuine up until Athanasia is 17, when it becomes the version of herself she shows the outside world. You could say she was fleshed out instead of staying the same person with the same personality but older, this is reinforced by the way she reacted when Claude told her she was daughter of Anastacius and more so when Athy tells her that she (Athy) knew from the beginning.

Lovely Princess Jennette is the only one who is "evil" to an extent. She willfully ignores the way LP!Athanasia is treated by everyone and never tried to defend her from it, at one point she implied to Claude he should kill Athanasia, it isn't explicit though.
    • LP!Ijekiel loved LP!Athanasia?
    No, he didn't. He felt pity for her, but never made a lot of effort on protecting her and wasn't interested in her at all, sometimes even overlooking the way she was treated too. For LP!Ijekiel, LP!Athanasia was someone unimportant. He felt interested in "her" when WMMAP!Athanasia took her place for a day or two.

Funny/Extra moments
    • Lucas fighting other Lucas

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, someone please spoils

Bubbles33 likes this.
  4. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have the raws link to the novel not the comic?

Bubbles33 likes this.
  5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    There's like a kr wiki with spoilers about the webtoon https://namu.wiki/w/어느날 공주가 되어버렸다
    and ridibooks have 7 chapters of the novel free https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=2057042206 if you want to mtl

From all I understand is that MC's mom was a dancer and already died so the emperor ignores MC because of her mom's death.

Edit: Adding on because I'm still reading mtl;
    the original novel's heroine is a princess called Zenit Magrita(?) she is the emperor's niece / MC's sister in law; basically she's adorable and the emperor falls in love with her and makes her his daughter and yeah kills off MC in the original story because he doesn't love MC ;u; poor mc

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Sama58, svtspeach, Pffftttt and 10 others like this.
  6. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the fuck. That is just

No words

7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whos the ml
    Was the heroine a white lotus or a scheming woman?
    What happened to mc in the alt time

Bubbles33 likes this.
  8. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's (?)
    The free chapters don't go very far, but on the wiki, it looks like there's a few boys like MC, one is Lucas who is a wizard who woke up from his slumber; the other is not named but he's a silver haired son of the aristocratic Alfias family.
    So this might be a reverse harem?

Was the heroine a white lotus or a scheming woman?
    The heroine Zenit is the daughter of a cunning woman Penelope (aka the emperor's ex-fiancee who cheated on him with the emperor's brother) She seems to be a tool to scheme against the emperor?
    I'm really confused about her section on the wiki, since it sort of sounds like she is actually a he who made up of dark magic and wears jewelry to like become a girl?? Sadly free novel/webtoon chapters doesn't even get to the part where the heroine shows up. If someone can clarify that part for me that'd be great lol.

What happened to mc in the alt time
    In the webtoon, MC meets her father emperor before she is 9 (From what I understand she is killed when she is nine since that's the time the heroine makes the emperor falls in love with her) --- she's 5 right now, and she is basically scared the emperor will kill/hate her, but she's flattering him calling him pretty handsome toy and praising his looks every now and then. So most likely trying to start father-daughter relationship to avert her bad ending.

9. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmm no the story of mc from the original is that she encounter her father at nine years old, but he ignore her... but she try after that really hard for her father love, when the heroine has 14 i think, he falled in love with her, she is the same as mc, her mother died after giving birth but she is raised by her aunt, so she has a bright personality and original mc a dark one, mc treat her fine, wven helping her build a better relationship with their father, but she is blamed for the poisoning of heroine when she has 18 years old, even though she was innocent, and the culprit was the heroine's aunt, because she thought mc can inherit the throne because her name means inmortality or life forever, so the aunt believed that she was favored by the king, this is know after mc is dead, but the king didnt even care, and heroine was guilty but her lover comfort and they life happy ever after, that is the end of the original story... our mc thinks that even if original know that the heroine was going to get poisoned, she would have taked her place, because to the king heroine means a lot, so she qould have taked the place so the king was not sad... the original mc was really pitiful

10. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is it incest if the king loves his step daughter? Does he end up loving the mc that way ?

Bubbles33 likes this.
  11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the king is a pedo who groomed his neice/step daughter and then killed his daughter

Bubbles33 likes this.
  12. CatLovesTowels

CatLovesTowels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay peoplez. You seem to want a lot of spoilers. I'll spoil some.

- Atanasia in the romance novel in this novel is supposed to meet her dad at the age of 9 and be killed by the hands of her dad, the emperor, Claude at the age of 18.

- Alfius, the silver hair guy, meets Atanasia when she falls from the midair, landing right on top of him. He falls in love with Atanasia and had a misunderstanding of her as an angel.

- The male lead is Lucas, who has black hair and ruby eyes. He used to have long hair but has cutted.

- The mc is transmigrated and tries to change the fate and she succeeds and eventually wins her dad's heart.

- And yes, it is kind of reverse harem as Alfius falls in a very deep love with her and so does Lucas.

- Last of all, you guys will love this novel. Credits to the original author, Plutos, as I am just translating it.

Hope this helped!

13. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the heroine at the end?
    And does the Mc inherit her fathers thorne?

14. CatLovesTowels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well, her father dont retire, but she enters the school so it's not basically ruling the world thing. At the end... Well, hmm... uhhhhhhhh? She... huh?

Okay well. Let me give you one other info instead what happens in the end.

No one knew at first, but she ends up being the powerful wizard with ultimate mana/power.

15. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the hell teory she can suddenly become OP?
    This all novel transmigation OP chara is itching my nervers :blobhero:

16. CatLovesTowels

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Don't worry. She is not that op and stroy will flow more... satisfying so if you don't like the op characters, it's still fine to read this.

17. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I will try to read the novel, where I can read it free?

Ella Mona likes this.
  18. CatLovesTowels

Reading List:
    Link
    search it up and you'll see it

Dvenger likes this.
  19. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um when I try to search it up I only get the comic is there a link that you could share for the raws

20. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link