Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    LXC can read his brother veri well, LXC had knew LWJ feelins for WWX since young and would go to such lengths to protect him even to hurt his own sect members and uncle and get 33 whips ouch tat hruts like hell . and LWJ told LXC tat he wanted to bring soemone bak to gusu and hide tat person away. LXC must hav knew tat the person was WWX , but since he died LWJ was devastated like crazy.
    and when LWJ brought WWX hu is in MXY body bak to gusu LXC might hav alreadi knew it was WWX since he said tat LWj is in high spirits for bringing some one home. cause the onli tat can make LWJ so happy is WWX hahahha

2. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahhaha ya tat guy deserve it hahaha but curiosty kills the cat ahahhahahhahah lol. will just let it be and not pry anymore and just leave it to my immagination :p:p:p:p:p(y)(y)

readerz likes this.
  3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Being Lan Zhan must be so advantageous having his dead-pan face to be specific how could he keep a straight face after seeing the sexy laozu in full view!! Preach! Teach me your ways second master lan!! I haven’t even seen him in full view and see how openly excited I already am

4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  5. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These theories are very plausible and I agree. With LXC’s high level of cultivation and him being a brother reader he most likely realized that he was WWX. LWJ has never brought anyone to Cloud Recesses except for baby Wen Yuan and he was related to WWX. LXC knows there is no one for LWJ except WWX. When WWX was about to create mischief upon encountering LXC and LWJ used the silence spell, LXC released it right away telling LWJ not to treat his guess that way. Likely knowing LWJ really did not want to treat WWX that way.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Sandu, Aeli, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  6. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is the brother reader, of course! when he heard LWJ brought him into the jingshi, he probably suspected there was something strange going on (as in, it's not MXY). from the novel though, it's really hard to tell.... I wonder if it was revealed in a scene in an older version and that scene has been cut? :hmm:

7. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For sure lan zhan is lurking around the corner holding his bichen ... making sure to drive a lot of pest ;)

8. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I agreed :blobjoy:

9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help it Im moving!!! Arg I would love to accompany him 24/7. Jeez he turns into a mess the moment I let him out of my sight

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and Fiorisi like this.
  10. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it too late to ask for one myself... *puppy eyes* plz...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    setsuna3025 and salbireo like this.
  11. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Leave it to me, Lady Jiang~ :LOL:

setsuna3025 and Cypress like this.
  12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually Jiang Cheng is lining up after me... hubby needs to get through me first!

13. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Jiang is moving?! Are you finally moving into your shared room with Cheng in Lotus Pier?! Omg when did the marriage ceremony happen??? :blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025, Cypress and salbireo like this.
  14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    If the animator staffs made the torture session gory I'd give them kisses for it. I need to see blood, skin ripping, voice shrieking, guts flying, baby eating, mother chewing, I'll even heat up the cold pasta in my fridge just for this torture scene :blobangery::blobangery: And if these torture episode is long, I'd be such a happy camper, YiLing Laozu pls hear this child's wishes :aww:

15. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Like 2 days ago, honestly is was so sudden I was caught off guard. He was so adorable though, he suddenly blowed it out during our date at the Mid-autum festival... I will forever engrave it in my heart. I've never realized I had so much crap until I started packing them lol.

17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh Thank you so much! You see that guys?! I'm in his heart 24/7!!! I have him right at the palm of my hand :blob_sunglasses:

18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    How romantic~ I never knew Cheng was the type to surprise his lover ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) He must've been such a blushing mess, did you take a pic of it? Lol I wanna share it with Wei for us to tease Cheng ahaha :blobjoy:

Yeah feels, I moved around plenty of times before, and the amount of useless stuff I buy gets me annoyed each time at myself. This is why I'm broke :blobneutral:

19. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to see the torture scene already... I remember I got goosebumps while reading it. Hubby just shove that wooden leg chair further down :blobowoevil_horns:

20. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm...Reading the scene in Koi Tower when Wei got exposed, at that moment, I thought that was when XiChen knew or had a gut feeling that Mo Xuan Yu was indeed Wei. Wangji repelled all the sword glares aimed at Wei instantly towards all of them, and I'm pretty sure majority of those sword glares came from prominent sect leaders/disciples, who else would Wangji willingly fight for against the cultivator society other than Wei himself? XiChen immediately called out to Wangji worriedly after that scene too, big bro reader probs already understood at that moment, Wei was the one with Wangji.

Sandu, LoveManga, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.