Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just so mentally ... insane that my brain spouts out those type of comfort fiction non-stop... might as well share it I thought... loooooool.............................................

LoveManga likes this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup in the novel you are right makes me wonder if that mysterious expert Wei ying spoke of was one from the wen clan (probably a scholarly type that is if wei ying was actually telling the truth about him finding such a cave) who pissed off wen rouhan so poor thing was given a death sentence to be thrown in the burial mound too there he/she tried to survive as long as possible by somehow studying these resentful creatures and also how to some what control resentful energy and writing about it but in the end succumbed to the place (just saying from my own wild imagination of course)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhahah oh don get me wrong man i love it oso as much as u hahahhaha just wonderin if it was a fan fic ahhahahhahah. if it is, its awesomeeeeeeeeeeee ahhah (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y). ohhhh pls share more :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach: i wan to read it ahhahhahahha anything related to WWX and LWJ especially ahhahahah :blobamused::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahah i oso hav those same thoughts exactly hahahhaha :blobfistbumpR:

5. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right! I forgot about that part ahhh

6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right and Wei ying having a deep voice omg I'm already fluttering on the inside

LoveManga and vrotki like this.
  7. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that so..... If that really is true then amazing Wei ying! he really exceeds all expectations and really attempted the impossible especially in the face of inevitable death......

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Better be a pleasant surprise please lol

9. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg when you put it that way its hard to imagine that while doing something so raw one could look graceful lol just saying but who knows this is Lan Zhan we are talking about

LoveManga and Cypress like this.
  10. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just saw ep. 14 raw , and apparently not alot of people liked it....

But I thought it was great :3

I did wish they killed wen chao's prostitute the way it was described in the novel....*SPOILER ALERT* they don't make her eat a chair leg, and I was looking forward to it (pardon my evilness, must get it from Wei Wuxian's Yiling Patriarch start days)

But everything else I thought was beautiful. It doesn't follow the novel, but in a way, I understand why it's not, now. We are all wondering what the rest of the SunShot Campaign is like, right ? Overall it's left pretty ambiguous, and the only great standouts were barely Nie MingJue, and definitely the rest of it is: Wei Wuxian as the Yiling Patriarch. I always wanted to see Wei Wuxian's awesomeness as the Yiling Patriarch and was always wondering about the campaign, how Jiang Cheng recovers his clan, what ZeWu-Jun did in action, and of course, love seeing how they portray Lan WangJi's emotions so openly. I feel like I'm seeing all of this in ep 14, in how they're portraying the anime now. I feel like it's answering questions that we forget we have about the novel overall, giving such a different and fresh perspective that actually ties in pretty great into the whole of Mo Dao Zu Shi, and putting it all onscreen. I can't wait till episode 15!!!!

If anyone has any thoughts of anything about the episodes, and just putting it out there, has the link of ep 15 raw, please give it to me! I will love you forever and ever, lol.

I watched the raw of ep 14 on facebook, here's the link I have, if anyone's interested

chiino, LoveManga, Aeli and 1 other person like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved this scene......... really beautiful to see Jiang Cheng tone down whenever his sister is around

12. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    most people who have finished the novel ship JGY and LXC because of what happens later in the novel. if you've seen the Same Dao, Different Paths vid, it spoils it for you
    basically they're sworn brothers, JGY was the one who helped/shielded LXC after the attack on Gusu where he disappeared for months (author wrote this on weibo), and also when he gets confronted later on, he says even though he's hurt/killed so many people, he never would have hurt LXC

13. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it's *the* kiss scene!!! but it'll probably be S2 date announcement or something...

StarSaber, salbireo and Rufi-sidd like this.
  14. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here is one for Lan Zhan:
    Lan Zhan is listening to the rain.... WWX right beside him.
    WWX not saying a word because he exactly knows about his partner's needs to have peace and quiet at times. LZ has always loved the rain, WWX knows. He always thought that periods of rain were too short when other people complain of getting wet. Lan Zhan is like the water... water is life... energy flowing continuously... steadily. His heart-beat is like the water too. At night, he feels the urge to keep his ear close to Lan Zhan's breast just to hear this steady and calming beat.

WWX has never felt more happiness in his life... or in his two lives. "when the time comes and his heart beat will cease, I shall rest as well." he often thinks. I will go with him whereever he may go.

LZ never complaints to him being so close at all times but WWX can feel that Lan Zhan's soul sometimes needs its peace and quiet, he likes to ponder, to learn, study about history sometimes.... even though WWX loves to tease him, he gradually begins to .. admire the quiet time between them.

They really dont need many words, even though WWX just loves to talk, he likes to spoil LZ as much.
    And WWX thinks to himself, what they call "Love" is such a wonderful thing, impossible to limit!
    How could I only think that this is just a thing between men and women? Love is endless, it knows no rules, no boundaries...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    chiino, zeromint, LoveManga and 6 others like this.
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhahah IKR he realli is the best and smartest

16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so and I hope its soon I don't want to wait too long lol

17. Koshin

Koshin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've followed MXTX's Weibo since the beginning of this year. It's in her interviews about her novels.

Below are her interview/answers from Weibo:
    (I use Google Translate and I did a bit of editing cos' the grammar was really weird in the translation)

Q8. What did WWX experience in the three months in Luan Zhan Gang? Is there any manuals left by a high cultivator? After the blood shot campaign (?), what did LWJ said to WWX during the treatment. ? How is WWX’s soul dealing in the thirteen years of his death?

Her answers:
    Some things are meaningless when they are spoken, but there is no manual left by a high cultivator. I don't like the plot of the predecessors who planted trees and enjoy the fruits. Please do research on your own. The chaotic state is not clear, but it is not something that can't be felt. It is similar to the nightmare.

Thou' my 2nd language is Mandarin but it was hard cos' mainland Chinese Language is way way more "powerful" that what I had studied, haha. :sweating_profusely:
    LOL. :blobsweat:

18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wow ok tat i didnt knw so JGY help LXC durin the months where he disappear???? lol no wonder LXC doesnt doubt him at all and JGY nvr wanted to hurt LXC

LoveManga likes this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing this!! :blobhug:

salbireo likes this.
  20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope its the kiss sence where LWJ kiss blind fold WWX