Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wow thx for sharing ahhahash wat is the treatment here? i guess the author wan us to guess wat happen? hahha i like " i don like the plot of predecessors who planted trees and enjoy the fruits". hahha best line yet i oso can agree wif it cause it will not be truly urs unless u find it and create it on ur own. if left by someone den i won be as badass as u creatin it urself ahhah

2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, is MXTX's saying that during those 13 years of Wei's death, his soul was experiencing something similar to that of a nightmare? So, in a western kind of perspective, that would be the same as purgatory? or maybe not, something like being stuck relieving the same painful scenes in one's life over & over again? Like that movie from "Grave of the Fireflies" (I cried like a newborn baby when I watched this anime movie)

If that's how it is then that just makes Wei's life even more painful...(╥﹏╥)

Or is MXTX's saying that the rest is just simply up to our own individual interpretation??

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  3. Koshin

Koshin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remembered after WWX's shijie's accidental death, he went berserk and used the Tiger Seal and killed thousands of cultivators, LWJ whom was also badly injured took him away and hid him and he was giving him treatment (transferring his "lingqi",arrrgh how shall I explain?:blobsob:, to WWX)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  4. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so funny lol a crow a day keeps starvation away I'm sorry I'm just saying please forgive me
    Yup probably one of the wen's coat and it turned black due to resentful energy I guess??

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  5. Koshin

Koshin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. It's like stuck in a limbo. The " Please do research on your own" shall be refer to how he got his diabolical powers? And the anime had already done on that.

chiino, LoveManga, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I should have this as my motto cuz outside my house there's a group of crows that chill there for a while. Those bloody little things keep cawing at me each time I pass them it gives me a heart attack!

Wei did not only just invent demonic cultivation, Stygian tiger seal, spirit attraction flags, but also a new type of dye. A resentment energy colour dye :blobjoy::blobjoy: even when you're stuck in a hell hole guys make sure to look fabulous while you're at it, gotta look smexy for your grand entrance :blobpopcorn_cool: Just like YiLing Laozu ❤

7. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohh... waaaiiiittt a sec this is saadd!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Wei was in limbo for 13 years!!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Ahh geezus, that's just :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Our sunshine, our beautiful sunshine :blobcry: Nothing at all went well for him in his first life...

So, Wei acquiring his diabolical powers is the open to interpretation part, fair enough. In the donghua they went with Wei having an affinity with resentful energy, I'll choose to go with my theory that Wei invented it all during his 3 months stay in Burial mounds cuz his a bloody genius :blobwoah:

8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhh tat treatment lol explain to wwx? lol

9. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I left for less than 24 hours and there are 16 pages already :blob_grin:

I will read it later, since I'm very very tired. My father is staying at hospital, so I have little time to spend online during daylight T^T

BUT now I want to talk about ep14!!!
    LWJ is showing so much expression and emotion here!! He even could frown when he was talking with JC! And those scene where WC told LWJ & JC that he thrown WWX to Burial Mount.... THAT WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL T^T
    Never in my life, I would hope to see LWJ got very emotional and screamed in pain like that. My heart hurt :blobsob:

And this make me realize, if we refer to donghua then it means LWJ must face and hear about news of WWX death twice! Based on the assumption that all people who have been thrown to Luanzhang Hill have zero chance to survive. LWJ still didn't know that WWX survived by the time he heard WC said the word.

And then.. LWJ have to hear news about WWX dies again, and this time it's for real... could you imagine that?
    Maybe that's one of many reasons why he's doing Inquiry for 13 yeara :blobsob:

10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wow if tat is the case den damn those 13 yrs aft he died he was still sufferin? not being able to reincarate at all? OMG TAT IS SO SAD OUCH to constantly see the painful scenes over and over again its amazing hw WWX soul nvr got destroyed over the course of 13 yrs reliving his painful scenes over and over again

Fiorisi likes this.
  11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nw tat u mention this last line "
    And then.. LWJ have to hear news about WWX dies again, and this time it's for real... could you imagine that?
    Maybe that's one of many reasons why he's doing Inquiry for 13 years" OMG my heart is starin to hurt oso OMG POOR LWJ :(:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: true maybe tats y he did inqury for 13 yrs hopin it would be just like hw aft 3 month WWX came bak and he hopes WWX will com bak again anytime durin those 13 yrs he play inqury *hearts break*

LoveManga likes this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahhhah nice use of words there (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    nah i think its just the resentful energy turn his clothes to black or maybe he found a nice coat along the way aft he came out of burail mound hahahah

LoveManga likes this.
  13. Koshin

Koshin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup :blobokhand:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahhaha shoot the crows down hahaha

hahah ya he invent alot of things hahah realli worth being called the founder or demonic cultivation ahhahah

15. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt his soul suffered any nightmarish stuff for 13 years, if it did, he wouldn't be as stable as he was when he reincarnated I think. It's possible he was in some sort of limbo, unable to pass on peacefully for several reasons, but anything truly nightmarissh...like reliving Shijie's death over and over again or everything else that happenend...that sounds doubtful because it almost felt like his soul had healed from past emotional wounds when he came back right?

16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahha i go wif ur thoery osos hahhaha

Fiorisi likes this.
  17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    well can say heal but at the same time oso not healed cause he kinda regrets it? hmmm ya maybe cause due to alot of reason he cannot pass on peacefully. well it did hav a side effect on himwhen he came bak and couldnt rmb wat happen durin the time he use the bersek and use the tiger seal and kill thousand and LWJ took him away and healed him. and he oso couldnt realli rmb other stuff so he hide suffer some nightmare stuff

18. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else reading Yukkie's translations? She is up to the chapter where Shijie died. :blobsob:

19. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it:blobsob: that chapter killed all my happy feelings from this morning :blobconfounded:

StarSaber likes this.
  20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    link pls :aww::aww::blobReach: is it a diff ver of translations?