LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a boss, why would a boss monster activating his/her field spell, which by the way is one of the basic skill that great demon have, activate an announcement for? In the first place, she's not even classify as a legend class to begin with. It's like you asking for a world wide announcement every time a dragon use dragon breath.

2. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the issue yura wasn't announced, so i think that guy assumed it is only announced if something major happens, so then yura summoning that hell field should also have announced it, but it wasn't so he is justifying it in a way that it wasn't announced for her as hell field might not be major enough as when belial also used her hell territory it wasn't announced ....

3. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my defense, Being a Great demon and being a human that can do the same OP thing is huge in my book. It's like a 45 years old math professor can solve a hard calculus problem is normal, right? (i mean, he should be able to, it's his job) But if a 5 years old kid can do the same then it's a different story, right? It's the same in my view. A great demon using a hell field spell is normal, right? Since every Great demon have their own field spell. But Yura, being a human (also low level since at that point she is only about 250+ I think?) that can do the same is consider miracle. But hey, that just how I view it.

4. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I do remember reading that Rainbowturtle was going from 14 to 10 chapters and then gradually down to 4 to keep up with the authors release schedule without catching up but did she say that she was going to 10 chapters immediately or if she had a date for that?

5. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    After this weeks release schedule is over its going down to 10.

"Starting from next week (the start of October), I will be releasing at a rate of 10 chapters per week. This might decrease further as I get closer to the author, although I will let you know whenever I decide to do so. "

Bad Storm and Shield Loyalist like this.
  6. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thank you so much I couldn't remember everything she said in her announcement! Also i thought some people might not have read it entirely so...

7. Hungrymcpie

Hungrymcpie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has grid started a relationship with anyone yet, or is he still so dense that he haven't noticed yet.

8. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Cliffhanger. I just wanna know what happened next. :notlikeblob:
    What did that bad guy Kir did? Are the Elves and Grid friends now? Would they think he's a great demon? Would they talk peacefully?

No relationships so far. And I think, he's just ignoring the possibility that someone could like him...

9. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's married in game.

10. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that count? It's in-game afterall

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The game is another reality. He considers the people in it as real people.

Shield Loyalist and Bad Storm like this.
  12. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair point. I was just assuming that @Hungrymcpie was asking 'bout real life relationships because it was highly unlikely that s/he didn't know about Irene :blobpats:

13. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid finally has an ability that puts him on the level of NPC Legends.

With some power leveling, maybe those dragons won't be such a problem in the future.

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    That was clear when he combined those two myth ranked weapons.

15. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    But he didn't in the fight with the elves. And we still don't know if the combined swords would be able to do much against a dragon alone since a regular myth rated sword couldn't do much against one.

From what we saw in the fight just by using this ability he could match an NPC legend, which is at the very least 100 levels above him.

[Storm Demonic Energy Field- Weakened State (3)]
    [-Summons a lightning storm with a radius of 200 meters.
    -Field Effect 1-
    A minimum of 4 to a maximum of 11 lightning strikes will occur per second. The struck target will suffer 10,000 fixed damage, resulting in paralysis, stuns, burns, and other status conditions.
    * Lightning bolts will fall randomly. In addition, the lightning bolt won’t distinguish between enemies and friends. It will be a threat to all except for the caster.
    -Field Effect 2-
    Strong winds will lighten the user’s body. Under the effect of the strong winds, the user’s movement speed will increase by 20%. On the other hand, everyone apart from the user will be unable to cope with the pressure of the strong wind and movement speed will drop by 20%.
    -Field Effect 3-
    The heavy winds will interrupt the visibility of all targets except the user, reducing the accuracy rate by 10%.
    -Field Effect 4-
    The sound of thunder in the ears will cause confusion. The skill and casting speed of everyone except the user is reduced by 10%.
    -Field Effect 5-
    Sealed due to the weakening. Will be opened in Weakened State (2).
    -Field Effect 6-
    Sealed due to the weakening. Will be opened in Weakened State (1).
    -Field Effect 7-
    Sealed due to the weakening. Will be opened when released from a weakened state.
    Resources consumed when field is activated: 1,000 mana per second.
    The time it takes to summon the field: 30 seconds.
    * Activated immediately in places where the weather is already cloudy.
    Skill Cooldown Time: 20 minutes.]

Now what you said goes into what I was slightly thinking. What if he combines his Myth rated swords, uses his buff abilities, uses the abilities sealed in his Rune of Darkness, and has his Fighting Energy at max?

With some power leveling to get over the NPC growth gap, Grid might be able to contend with dragons alone.

Overgeared Demon King

16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the topic of item combination. Is the skill specify that you can only combine 2 item at a time? or just Grid never tried 3 or more? I feel like that's the true skill potential. Using divinity, Grid don't need to worry about combination outcome during the process so if he got all 4 holy beast breath infused sword (e.g. white tiger, phoenix, etc) then making item beyond Myth(Transcendent) seem very likely.

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I was kinda hoping someone mention about it, on the other hand, he has 4 mjolnirs right? Why not try to do a combination of all 4 to see if he can make an exact replica of the Mjolnir in the heavens, heck, why not try to merge an armor and a weapon to see if he can get a kick out of it. Item combination in my view is trying to merge 2 items (armor, weapons, even rings and boots) to get the best stats and skills out of them.

Also, my main reason here is to actually say that I dislike the art of the manga. I am sorry but I cannot take it even after reading 7 chapters of it.

In the other news, Kuro no Maou has a manga, and Kuroe looks like a long haired deviant, which is expected.

Blitz and janoi like this.
  18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't talking about him matching a dragon. I was talking about him matching a NPC legend. Divinity should be above a legend skill anyway. Stacking infinite barriers already puts him above most legends. The sheer nonsense of that ability + him absorbing HP from hitting enemies + combining a potential third weapon solidly puts him above most NPC legends.

19. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree about weapon+armor. You know the story about all piecing spear and all defensing shield, right? they say if you combine then it will just turn to junk since they would no longer specialized in either main point. But armor combination does seem interesting. Using divinity and temporally have a full set of Myth(Transcendent) armor sent together with Myth(Transcendent) weapon. The idea of joining mjolnirs is unlikely to created the original copy since grid didn't base it on the original but just name after it.

0000000 likes this.
  20. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember the manhwa was dropped at around 30c. Meh I couldn't get past the first chapter