LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it would depend, which is the answer to your question.

2. Owlsystem

Owlsystem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nop he doesn't..

3. Arca

Arca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *puts on tin foil hat*
    I think that Hajin will without a doubt succed at killing Chae brother, he will be aided by the CT specialy with jains gift, he will try to use the bow to cover his identity but nevertheless fail and he will use a gun with a god slaying bullet. the guy that can look at the past will discover that it was him in the end.

4. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm what after this? Will there be a time skip? >_> <_< >_>

5. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too, but it would be interesting if Hajin failed and got discovered. The story would change so much but it would be hard to pull it off well.

6. Arca

Arca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think that he will stay at cube for a while after killing Chae brother just so we can see how Hajin suffers everytime Nayun wants to rely on him.

7. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    So he used bow with a spear as an arrow with an image..
    As an archer..
    It wont be long until he chants.
    . "trace on!"
    "I am the bone of my sword"

Blitz and Gordon like this.
  8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll "officially" switch over to a bow, while continuing to use the gun for assassinations. Honestly, I think the other way around would be better. Bullets are simply too distinctive.

9. reinsd

reinsd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He needs to be distinctive because it equals showing off. Remember? he gains SP the more he stands out.

10. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Stormingtiger101 likes this.
  11. Ten Thousand Words of Truth

Ten Thousand Words of Truth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel still good?

12. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai

13. mr.tanen

mr.tanen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL i''ve been asking myself the same thing for a while now...i keep coming back to it so, maybe?

14. Old man

Old man Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bows dont lack speed and versatility remember its used by super heros who can fire arrows like a machine gun and infuse it with mana giving it special effects

15. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and that is after an ungodly amount of training and practice. If I have a massive fuck off hammer that I can only swing really slowly, that hammer is slow. Now, if I train myself to the point that I can swing that hammer fast, that hammer is still slow, because we're using the average hero as an example. If you train yourself to use a vegetable peeler as a weapon, that doesn't make it an effective weapon. And when I said versatility, I meant when and where you can use it. Bows are not easy to use at close range, but guns are. Bows take some amount of effort to constantly nock arrows and draw the back string back, guns are just point and click. My point still stands.

Siul16 likes this.
  16. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Hajin's antimagic property is more recognizable than using a bullet if he uses the same method he used for his first assassination. Maybe rather than not wanting to get caught, Hajin wants to make it appear as though CT was hired to hit Chae Jinyoon? In that case the assassin wouldn't be as important as the man behind the hire. Which is still Hajin but may be harder to track.

It just occurred to me that Hajin's medicine chugging physique essentially makes him a pill cultivator.

Don't think Dark Moon has been mentioned up until now .. there was a Desolate Moon but not a Dark Moon Society. CT sure has some problematic contacts of there's a lackey guild that sold out to Djinns. I wonder if we're starting to get into the co-author's worldbuilding territory.

17. Owlsystem

Owlsystem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajin's gift is responsible for everything related to the ability to use weapons with projectiles, whether bows/ weapons / throwing knives, etc. In many novels, anime manga, etc., it is not necessary to pull any string, just keep the bow in position and magical. the arrows form and fire alone. And in this novel it seems that they work in the same way according to the bases of the novel itself

18. Siul16

Siul16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They still have to pull the string, and it takes physical prowess to do so, in the novel Hajin says: "I pulled the bowstring using all the power I could muster."
    Also I remember anime/manga where the bowstring is made of mana/magic but I can't remember any where you don't actually pull the string.

19. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am wondering why Hajin is very concerned to Nayun's brother. He can kill Djinns with the right preparation, and some can be allies (Tomer). Why is that the Djinn's seed on Nayun's bro special? Was it ever mentioned before why the seed is unique? Disregarding Nayun's feelings here.

20. mr.tanen

mr.tanen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from ch. 13:
    "Devil’s Seed was something that only appeared in the latter half of the novel. If it sprouted, the current Kim Suho was nowhere strong enough to stop it. A Master rank Hero would be able to stop it, but most Master ranks had left the secular world.
    Even if high-rank Heroes were dispatched, a few of them would surely be sacrificed.
    That couldn’t happen. Their strength was needed in the novel’s latter parts.
    In other words, everything would go awry if this Devil’s Seed sprouted. Of course, things had already gone awry, but it was still to a manageable degree."

Concernedcitizen likes this.