Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ah true thx

2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    So cute...... The skeleton vendor telling him "sir I think this will best fit your style" lol omg

salbireo, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been wondering about Wen ZhuLiu, what debt did he owe the Wens, that he did anything for them?
    Wen ZhuLiu, “I can’t fail to repay the debt I owe their generosity.”

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm tats a good one hav to crack our brains for it hahhaha maybe he was saved by them when on the verge of dyin?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    LoveManga likes this.
  5. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    :p:p(y)

salbireo likes this.
  7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to know as well he even changed his name to be with the Wens but sadly it wasn't even mentioned what he owed the Wen sect exactly. But, whatever it was, it must've been a very big life-changing debt, since Wen Zhuliu was so persistent in protecting the Wens, even someone like Wen damn ugly Chao :blobexpressionless: Wen Zhuliu might've been a decent character if it weren't for the fact he was with the Wen dogs

8. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Guys, idk if this has been discussed before, but I'm pretty sure this WWX's Chenqing's tassel became LWJ's Guqin tassel in the future? Or was it his waistband tassel?? LWJ's poster figure definitely had this tassel before, gotta rewatch ep 1 again to make sure :p
    Looks like LWJ is a cleptomania for every WY's things, first the money pouch and now the tassel HAHAHAHA... wonder when he snatched it from Jiang Cheng :ROFLMAO::hmm:
    Yes! Looks like the donghua creators try to fill in the gap of plotholes in the novel with their versions. From the novel, I always thought JC and LWJ had golden fingers fighting the Wens at the start of Sunshot campaign, prior to wwx comeback, but ep 14 we can see them being subdued again..makes sense in reminding us that they were still kids here and just recuperated their sect's force, and give the chance for wwx to help them, also that makes the scene of Yiling patriarch 1st appearance more dramatic! Tho less eerie...
    Sth a bit weird is that, why didn't ZhuLiu try to crush JC's golden core again when they caught him? Lol, looks like he still thinks JC had no spiritual power eventhough he is clearly whipping Zidian around :cautious:

The gory details with WangLingjiao is kinda toned down in the donghua but really, being eaten alive by walking corpses is just as brutal!! :eek:
    Remind me the rating of this anime again? In my country it's gonna be 15+ atleast lmao :confused:

The only thing I'm a bit unimpressed about is the fact that instead of being The founder, the anime gives impression from ep 4 that wwx's demonic cultivation is a hidden power waiting for the awakening which happens in ep 13. Like it isn't wwx who founded this diabolism method, but it finds him instead, embedded in his body and he can't even fight it.. Still, this is the best anime I've ever watched in my whole life:blobnosebleed:
    someone please tell me when they release the BGMs full versions, I'm eagerly waiting to download them all

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Sandu, Shimizu Yuki, chiino and 6 others like this.
  9. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?! Is the tassel on Bichen Wei's Chenqing tassel?? Is it only in the donghua though? Cuz in the novel Chenqing was in Cheng's hands since Wei's death and Cheng wouldn't give it to anybody, he didn't even give to JGY when he asked for it, did they change that in the donghua?

That's a good point there, why didn't Zhuliu react seeing Cheng running around fighting with his spiritual energy when he was the one who destroyed it? :hmm: Thinking back to that scene though, when Wen ugly Chao was yapping on about how he'd thrown Wei into burial mounds to Wangji, if you observe Zhuliu behind him he kept glancing at Cheng. Maybe, he did know but chose not to say anything?? Mystery~

Yeah, I also feel the same way, I like the idea of Wei being the one & only creator of demonic cultivation. It was his idea after all, and it came about purely out of interest and curiosity when he was 15 and he turned it into reality during his most desperate time of need. The resentment energy did not choose him, Wei chose it himself, there was a quote about it from him, I can't type it word for word cuz I forgot lol but it was somewhere along the lines of "Walking on a single plank bridge" somebody help me out :blobjoy::blobjoy:

10. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he is really a Cleptomania, he will collect all things related to WWX for his private collection although it means he must steal from others, even he took WWX's virginity .
    I'm sure few years later, LWJ will definitely built WWX museum where students who study at GusuLan can learn about LWJ and WWX's Love Story, as one of the prerequisites to pass the subjects given by LWJ.

setsuna3025, LoveManga and Ezralva like this.
  11. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    We'd all pass with flying colours if a class like that actually existed I'd enjoy the heck out of it too A++++ for everyone of us here

LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  12. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I will sign first to this class!! :aww:

setsuna3025, LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  13. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw Wen @Fiorisi, look what I've found in this morning :blob_grin: Screenshot_2018-09-30-05-35-31-1.png

14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh geez he is a pupper!! An extremely harmless cute fluffy adorable loyal clumsy pupper (´ ε ` )♡ I am not at all looking forward to the chapter in the novel as well as the ep in the donghua when my Weny Bear gets killed!! (ಥ﹏ಥ) Like stuff you a**holes I don't care if you're innocent, harm a single hair on my hubby's body and I'll come at you like psychopathic murderer ((╬◣﹏◢)) Wen ning is M I N E.

........ah sorry about that Madam Lan my inner Yandere was awakened :cookie:

setsuna3025, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  15. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, I will do the same things too, if something happened to My Lan Qiren (except Wei Ying related) hohoho :blobokhand:

setsuna3025 and Fiorisi like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    We all have a little of Wei Ying inside all of us hehehe :blobowoevil:

setsuna3025, Apsara_ and salbireo like this.
  17. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2018-09-30-18-36-44-1.png
    ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Please forgive me, I've spent way too much time thinking about this story!

Theme songs for each clan:

Jiang - Impossible Dream
    ~ clan motto "Attempt the impossible"

Jin - Uptown Girl
    ~ the clan full of arrogant young masters/spoiled little princesses

Nie - Devil in Disguise
    ~ more for our dear NHS than the entire clan, dedicated to that person who looks like an innocent angel but is actually a master manipulator

Lan - Englishman in New York
    ~ staying classy and reserved amidst a chaotic world

chiino, MikotoP, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.
  19. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops my bad! Just gone rewatch ep 1 and 2, and then ep 13. It's not LWJ's guqin tassel in the future, it's more similar to lwj's waistband tassel but he's already wearing it since they 1st met so unfortunately, it's not WY's memento :censored::giggle:

I also like the fact they put LWJ into WWX's memory before the dark energy consumed him, it's basically the memory of his cherished ones and LWJ was one of em
    Sitting on the sleeve - cut-sleeve reference ?
    Ai (love) WWX's ass LOL:ROFLMAO: wangji^^"
    We should keep looking for these slight hints!! (Cuz apparently we have nothing better to do :D:X3:

20. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that's the impression they're trying to give, I think the only reason the animators brought up situations that triggered WWX's dilemma on whether or not he should try using resentful energy was because that actually acts as a connection for all the episodes in the donghua, without those hints, it would almost feel as though there is no greater story and feel like a truly slice of life anime with every episode being an adventure on it's own, particularly to those viewers who haven't read the novel (I felt intrigued at WWX's affinity towards resentful energy myself when I hadn't picked up the novel yet)...I think they're just trying to build up a loose sense of suspense that got lost when they decided to completely cut off the present and focus solely on the past

Sandu, chiino, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.