Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    This really bothered me about the changes to the donghua, it left a huge plot hole, now maybe I can give them the benefit of the doubt that they assumed JC didn't have his core, because like how in the world can he get it back, right? But, what about when LWJ is down? He didn't even attempt to remove his core. Just sat there telling him he threw WWX into the burial grounds.

And no, LWJ doesn't use his tassel. All the Gusu Lan sect people have the jade token on their tassels. It's how they get in and out of Cloud recess.

2. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Good job Madam Jin!! It really suits with them!! :blobjoy:

setsuna3025, LoveManga and readerz like this.
  3. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LZ: So, you say...
    WWX: Hhmmn!
    Lz: Hhmn!
    WWX: Hey, I didn't say I'm angry or upset about it okay?
    LZ: Hhmn!
    WWX: I was just wondering, .. and hoping you would talk to me about it so that I can easily understand and ...
    LZ: And?
    WWX: ... and.. have a better understanding of where I'm lacking.. or rather.. actually this is not what I wanted to say... rather better understand what .. BOTH of us are lacking in this relationship.
    LZ: okay.
    WWX: You won't say anything?
    LZ: ...
    LZ: What makes you think me or you are lacking anything?
    WWX: Well, I .. just caught you with a young maid completely naked in a storeroom while she was on top of you, so I'm ... just the tiniest bit of curious.
    WWX: Maybe... I imagined... last night while you where not talking.. you wanted to have.. a lil' one? And the only way to do so is...

LZ covers WWX's mouth with his right hand. ...

LZ: There was nothing...
    WWX: ...
    LZ: Living with you is.. complete. i do not lack or long for anything else! A waste of time ... Please do not question my feelings for you.
    WWX nods a little bit ashamed that he even turned jealous last night... in his head...... like a girl.
    LZ: If you really want to hear an explanation as to why things were staged like this, I can give it. However, ...
    WWX: What?
    LZ: I don't want to give it, while you think we are lacking something, ... !
    ... murmurs.....: when...... I am the happiest person in the world!
    WWX: Hmmn!

WWX takes LZ's face in his hand, getting closer... he gently kisses his lips.
    WWX: You are right! Please forgive this pity soul of mine, for ever having the slightest doubts in our love! :) I love you Lan Zhan.

LZ: ..me too.
    WWX: let's never forget! ...
    LZ: Hmnnn!

-------------------------------
    forgive me for sending this.. my fingers moved by themselves...

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  4. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I thought I missed the information. What was his name changed from?

Fiorisi, readerz and salbireo like this.
  5. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww.. this thread moving super fast.. I can’t keep up :LOL: . Btw I can’t wait for the anime to start on present time.. the flashbacks are toooo depressing and dark.. I need more LWJ & WWX flirty(?) time :oops:

6. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhao zhuliu

7. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve always thought this Zhuliu is too powerful. Isn’t his power the best? I mean, he can destroy someone’s cultivation just like that. If he is a bad character, he could have destroyed all other sects just like that and become the supreme leader or something.

8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    You saved me!! I thought I had to re-read through the Jiang sect massacre to get the answer :blobsob:

I laughed at the Jin sect one :blobjoy::blobjoy: That's it then when Jin ZiXuan or Jin Ling pops up in the donghua episodes I'm muting the video and playing uptown girl in background

9. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    True, true, Zhuliu could've misused his power for his own selfish desires but his loyalty to Wen Ruohan seemed to have exceeded anything else. He didn't even like Wen Chao and only protected him till the end since Ruohan himself tasked him with the job. In a way, some aspects of Zhuliu's character is praiseworthy, persistence & utter loyalty. Too bad it'd had to be the Wens he was indebted too, or Ruohan to be specific. Thinking about it now, it seems sort of similar to Wei? He could've run rampant doing whatever he wanted too with demonic cultivation but he didn't.

chiino, Aeli, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  10. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In addition, it is fitting that the only person who could end him is WWX because he has no cultivation, thus WZhuliu can’t do anything to him. This makes me feel what a great author MXTX is.. how in the world did she get all these idea for her story world :blobdizzy:

Sandu, chiino, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    My second choice for the Jin clan was Fergie - Glamorous ft. Ludacris but the Jin clan is the easiest of them all. You can just pick any song about rich people but Uptown Girl is better, IMO, since it's all about a spoiled rich princess who's nonetheless slumming it with a downtown guy. ;) Jin Ling is exactly like a spoiled rich mistress of a wealthy family and JZX is the same, plus he falls for the girl whose entire clan was wiped out. I bet JYL didn't even have a proper dowry, poor girl.

12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Another great one, thank you. Soooooo what’s the explanation for being butt naked with a female? I wanna know even if WWX don’t. :LOL:

13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHH!! Good spotting!! I didn't even connect the dots! It is very much fitting that a man who's cultivation he broke ended up killing him, that's karma (Assassination class Karma lol)

setsuna3025 and salbireo like this.
  14. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! He is the ultimate loyal guy. Still taking care of WC even tho he is already almost dead instead of running away defending himself. I feel bad for him for dying because of others’ bad deeds. :blobsob:

LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not listened to this song in aaaggggeeeessss!! You just gave me a massive hit of nostalgia there Madam Jin :blobjoy:

setsuna3025, salbireo and readerz like this.
  16. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes it is you reap what you sow kinda thing. Though I also think he is only a person trapped in a bad situation like so many others .. I find myself very curious about his character, too bad he died so early :(

17. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking about this ever since he showed up in the novel... you're definitely right! but I think a lot of how powerful he appears has to do with how he fights. he usually puts himself in situations where he has the advantage - 1v1 against a strong cultivator or with the element of surprise against a weaker group. I think he could be taken down pretty easily with a group ambush of strong cultivators, especially if they have long distance weapons (like a group of guqins all strumming at him in a circle), or if a strong cultivator has a decoy without a golden core, like a spirit beast (I think? or do they have a core...). that's where WWX had an advantage, he could send in corpses without golden cores to be distractions!

18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    My emotions were a mix when Zhuliu died, I felt like it was a waste but at the same time he sort of got what he deserved? Like how Wei said "Why is your debt paid at the expense of other people?" I think in a way Zhuliu knew what he signed up for & the horrible deeds he had to do to stay loyal & repay the debt he owed to Ruohan, maybe a part of him knew his life would end in a not so happy way

19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Zhuliu is a dark mirror to LWJ, not WWX. It's true that WWX went all out protecting the Wens out of his gratefulness to them for helping him and the Jiang clan but what's significant about Zhuliu is that he went all out to repay a kindness in a way that was wrong.

LWJ is the same. He fell in love with WWX and fought his own clan even though he knew it was wrong, hence he turned himself in and accepted his punishment.

Sandu, chiino, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  20. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. So just like an everyday name, he was not from a cultivation clan or anything.

salbireo likes this.