Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's weird. Where did he get this awesome destructive skill? Did he cultivate it himself? But, Madam Yu knew him, I think they were acquaintances at one point.

setsuna3025, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  2. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I was thinking about it too. He is definitely the best close range fighter. Like nobody could defeat him if it’s 1-on-1 close combat. So cool. I can’t remember if there’s any mention on how he is on other type of fighting. I think he must be decent/average. As for a group ambush, I think the only person who can survive would be WWX and his corpses :blobsweat:

chiino, LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Jin............YOU JUST STARTED A NEW SHIP...all aboard the Zhuliu & Ruohan ship!! LOL!!

But that is quite interesting! It does seem to lean more towards a parallel to Wangji's actions except for him he did out of love and for Zhuliu out of gratitude?? Or eternal debt to Ruohan??

4. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.. maybe a life debt paid with a life thing? Who knows.. :( it just showed that not everyone is bad in a group of bad people (does this even make sense? :ROFLMAO:)

5. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, I was especially troubled because of scenes like during the Lotus Pier raid where you can tell he obviously respects Madam Yu more than any Wen and he almost hesitates...but he doesn't waver, he helps kill people he thinks are more righteous than the Wens all because of his debt. He becomes dishonorable by repaying a debt that requires dishonor from him! so he deserved death :blobdevil:

chiino, LoveManga, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  6. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh youthful~it such good memories~:sushi_tea:

Fiorisi likes this.
  7. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah from what I have seen of his character it seems okay. This is why I wondered what his debt was to destroy the Jiang Clan for the Wens and any other terrible deed. I’m pretty sure he knew his end would be terrible. His character is the type I like, he went down fighting all out, paying his debt to the last moment.

chiino, Aeli, Fiorisi and 1 other person like this.
  8. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like WWX and Zhuliu is essentially in the same boat.. like in a war, there is no right or wrong, only right for their own side of story and wrong from the other side (though that WC is a pain in the a$$ :blobthumbsdown:). Person in power always want to exert their power or gain more power like all other rulers in history. In this story, the difference is Zhuliu actively destroy for his debt while WWX only defend. I feel like LWJ have different motivation (L.O.V.E...) than WWX & Zhuliu, though he has far better conscience than both Zhuliu and WWX :blobsweat_2:

chiino, Aeli, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  9. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this is so very true. Wen ZhuLiu seems to also not speak much too.

readerz likes this.
  10. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO: If it is suddenly this type of motivation.. then maybe he is the dark mirror of LWJ :ROFLMAO:

LoveManga, Fiorisi and readerz like this.
  11. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't WC, He is Toilet

12. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! it's very easy to imagine a world where WWX is the evil overlord like WRH and LWJ supports him/protects him as a bodyguard, only attacking those who provoke fights with WWX. the difference is that LWJ would stop everything if WWX tried to slaughter entire clans, taking him away into seclusion like his dad did with his mom.

Aeli, setsuna3025, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  13. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And this Toilet really brings truth to the saying ‘one bad apple spoils the barrel’ :blobdevil:

LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  14. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he certainly deserves death. Let’s assume Wen ZhuLiu almost died and Wen Ruohan saved him. He has to pay his debt at the expense of his conscience. This I guess justifies all his terrible actions because of the Wens. Yes he certainly became dishonorable because of said debt.

setsuna3025 and ObsessionM like this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    So hilarious! :LOL:

setsuna3025 and salbireo like this.
  16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* Maybe he was in love with Ruohan! Seriously though, yes it seems that Zhuliu is acting out of gratitude for some incredibly important thing Ruohan did for him.

Ah, but WWX is in the right, unlike Zhuliu. It's really easier in a way to act when you know you're in the right, unlike Zhuliu and LWJ who both acted even though they knew they were wrong.

Oooh, yeah, that is another parallel.

Yes, I said a dark mirror. I can imagine an AU where LWJ was kicked out his clan for what he did and then joins WWX and goes down fighting with him until they both die, how tragic...

17. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, this woman wanted to break them apart. but she didnt know that chances that WWX would distrust LZ were equal to 0. As one of the two leading Jades of the Lan sect and given the fact that he is just gorgeous... , of course many power-hungry women would prey on LanZhan. He is so cool, so mysterious etc.. and also wanted to compete with WWX (like: bet I have all the things that WWX doesnt have.. which will make him mine, especially when I'm with child...) So.. actually, this kind of situation was REALLY in fact dangerous because..

that woman infused alcohol to LZ. ....
    it's kind of a secret weapon... because as we all know LZ alcohol tolerance is...
    So, first he fell asleep.. as he always does under the influence of alcohol. This is when she stripped him of course.. After that ... when he woke up... he is "drunk". WWX has found him by then however. he was like a child as always when he is drunk but didnt take his eyes off WWX even though he was naked and in a quite questionable position... he didn't pay the women any mind....
    His eyes were glued to the door... and after this to WWX... he walked home with him as docile as a dog without speaking nor understanding why he was in this situation.

Later the woman complained that he hasn't even reacted to her displaying her large breasts in front of him but instead has just fallen asleep.. she had patiently waited..for him to wake up.. which he did after a while however... he wanted to give his headband to someone he said... he needed to tie this person up and hang him upside down right now!

chiino, zeromint, MikotoP and 4 others like this.
  18. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    not necessarily. I've read novels before where the person paying the debt will refuse to perform certain actions because they go against their moral code, especially if it's murdering other people. it's like if LWJ was in debt to someone who told him he had to run around the Cloud Recesses, breaking stuff and hurting people - he would probably do it for a second, then turn himself in for a punishment so harsh he could go into seclusion to heal and avoid the debt-holder for a bit to find a solution.

19. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct, but depends on ones character. Wen ZhuLiu’s character from what little we have seen is the type to repay his debt despite his conscience. If he was indebted to WWX it would be the same, he would do whatever he had to for WWX. Basically he becomes whoever he is indebted to almighty bodyguard.

chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  20. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    A fun thought
    Screenshot_2018-09-30-13-50-07-1.png
    The manuals that Wei ying told Jiang Cheng about he found in that secret cave in the burial mound
    1) Fluting for beginners limited edition bonus content how to make your own flute from scratch
    2) Effective housekeeping 3rd edition (from sewing, knitting to decorating your house to make it a home) bonus content diy home decor also basics to design your own clothes
    3) Delicious meals on a budget
    4) Camping guide- a complete manual to make your next camping trip enjoyable
    Lol I'm sorry I couldn't resist lol

Sandu, Piesus, Shimizu Yuki and 13 others like this.