Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang.. this sounds more like it compared to WRH risking his own life :ROFLMAO: . WRH sounds like a badass conquerer here.. Is there any other people who can melt core like Zhuliu tho? Or maybe WRH could also do it?

setsuna3025, LoveManga and readerz like this.
  2. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is too cute!!

3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    And a fanfic idea was born! :blobphone: Hahaha! I'm rolling in laughter at the "and gave him the treasure that lets him melt cores" that's one hell of a treasure that Ruohan gave up :blobjoy: Guess, maybe there was a little of admiration there~ Or maybe a hint of love?~ :blobthinkingsmirk: Haha LOL jokes

4. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Would you please give me a link to the trailers? I love all the MDZS music and BGM too! I'm currently creating a version of "WangXian" on piano that is to my liking x)

5. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of yeah sure wen ning be more like I'll copy it for you lol
    Bold of you to assume I've done homework that sounds like my best friend from school she was the same
    Xichen and sizhui are more like my university friends lol
    Lol nope those 3 are so mean
    Lan zhan why you so cruel he reads and ignores that's even more cruel than nope
    Nie huaisang's case is scary

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    salbireo, LoveManga and readerz like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: Well, if Ruohan had that treasure, it would be stupid not to use it. Either his talent wasn't compatible with the treasure or the core melting has some drawback that we don't know about. Maybe every time he melts a core it causes damage to his own core/body or something like that. Even if the drawback is just something temporary, the truly strong like Ruohan wouldn't use it.

Aeli, chiino, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  7. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, you have such amazingly good theories, they all sound extremely plausible and would round out the novel well.

setsuna3025 and readerz like this.
  8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the core melting hand isn't that big of a deal. It's good but so is a sword to the heart, lol. It seems that the hand has to hit the person straight on and if you could hit a person like that anyway, then you might as well stick a knife in the way JGY killed Ruohan (knife to the back, IIRC). I believe the core melting thing is more for torture than a proven battle tactic. (y) I'm pretty sure the core melting hand wouldn't work if you blocked it, right?

The core melting hand is terrifying and is useful since it leaves the victim alive afterward but that's about it.

Piesus, Shimizu Yuki, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  9. xbeautifulyang

Reading List:
    Link
    This is something I wonder myself actually....To be honest, I always thought that WWX created Chenqing from a special type of jade tainted from resentful energy from Burial Mounds. I don't like how in the donghua they showed that WWX grabbed black/dead bamboo to make chenqing, but I think from the art and everything, the volume and depth of which chenqing is drawn and even have a jade circlet attached to the end, it's a very luxurious flute, I think it must be some type of jade to withstand how WWX used it and how Lan Sizhui chewed on it constantly and slobbered it up, and I'm going to assume, JC banged it up when he was mad or bashed in some WWX copycat's head in with the flute over the years of watching for WWX soul return. I remember reading in the actual translations or a spoiler translation that the first time ever when Lan Wangji got drunk after WWX died and got the sun sear on his chest, he broke into his clan's secret war raid and treasure room to look for Chenqing, he scared everyone and the only person he would listen and or communicate to was his brother, and he said he was looking for a very specific flute, and XiChen brought to him, a white jade flute with high spiritual cultivation, but he said it wasn't the right flute, and XiChen actually then used the white flute for himself, which is the white flute we see with him. (btw , I'm not saying bamboo is not worthy! lol, bamboo is LIT) but All this makes me think Chenqing is some special jade then. Also if it was bamboo, and LWJ found out his identity so quick, I feel 99% certain, LWJ would have helped remake another Chenqing for him instead of just using that bamboo reed he got off Dafan in desperation. but of course , this is all my assumptions and imaginations **cries for wwx awesomeness**

Aeli, chelascarlet, chiino and 3 others like this.
  10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhahah WWX is jealous lol nice one

11. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh.. so many post + pages added in less than 24 hours and it's getting confusing as mostly it just a short incoherent post, like a casual chat on Line app or so (sorry if I'm being rude or offending some of you) T^T

So I decided to just skip reading all previous post and forgive me if I asked some topic that has been asked before.

As you all know that novel version and donghua version are having a bit different details, but somehow for some part it's connected to each other. Do you think it's one of MXTX way to completing what she thought was missing to be explained in the novel? For example like on ep 14 where JC & LZ fought together against Wen sect. We didn't get this detail in the novel, but now we could watch it in the donghua.

Or.. it's just the way production team deliberately make it into different plot with novel, so it will have the surprise effect for the audience, but totally a whole new plot aside from the novel (not to complete each other). Considering audio drama already following the novel plot completely.

And.. do any of you have fic recommendation which telling stories from LWJ view, where it's him who waiting for WWX through multiple reincarnations, . What I've read so far, it's only WWX who always reincarnated and waiting for LWJ in several lives and he remembers everything from his past lives. But I haven't found one from LWJ side.

chiino likes this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr hahahah she is good

13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    same

14. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well 2 things to think about. Bamboo is VERY strong. Remember it flipped a boat. That's not an exaggeration, the bark of bamboo is very strong. how in the world did WWX just break off a piece? I don't know lol! Also, MXTX, the author said the scene where WWX breaks off the black bamboo to make the flute came to her in a dream. So.... that's not just the donghua team, it was MXTX's idea.

Sandu, Aeli and chiino like this.
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhaah nice one

16. xbeautifulyang

Reading List:
    Link
    I TOTALLY AGREE. It seems his hand has to really touch and sink his fingers into a person's stomach to destroy the core, hitting an arm, leg, shoulder, we see in the anime, doesn't work. TBH I wonder why they have such difficulty with the core melting hand technique... because it's mainly a close combat and person attack, when he uses it, he can only move his hand forward to strike, this makes me think, they just have to be patient, trick him into attack and moving forward and chop off his hand or arm. Plus, he only has it in ONE hand, NOT BOTH, he should have been more vulnerable and gotten his hand chopped off a long time ago. Most of the times he's used it too, it was because the victim is held down or distracted by literally an army, otherwise he's too much of a coward to go in himself leading the attack with his one hand. I think people just scared themselves dumb because no one wants to lose their core, but if they just thought rationally like this, ZhuLiu would have been dead meat a long time ago, I feel like, especially to all the amazing cultivators in that era...I think the good cultivators weren't even really scared of his hand. ZhuLiu wasn't dumb, and knew he was weaker than alot of cultivators like XiChen, QiRen, Mingjue, etc, otherwise he wouldn't agree to be the body guard of that bastard wen chao and stayed out of the war so much.

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  17. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes a lot of sense, since the donghua made a lot of changes to suit their version of the story. ChenQing did seem to be a very special flute and very true little LSZ did slobber all over it, bamboo could have taken a beating from all that slobber! :LOL:

Sandu and setsuna3025 like this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    damn hahah u guys hav such good and reasonable answer/ thoeries hahha i cant com up wif those (y)(y)

Fiorisi, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhahahah LWJ being LWJ hu will onli look at WWX and no one else best husband ever

JinseihaBangumi likes this.
  20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAH LMAO ohhhh tat makes nmore sense actually ahahhahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)