Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It still doesn't make sense to me, because then why is chenqing such a one of a kind, there should be multiple copies of it, 13+ years by then, I'm sure lots of people have affinity for resentful energy now, definitely Xue Yang. He was allowed all the money and time in the world, and he couldn't remake a Wen Ning, Chenqing, or Tiger Seal like how WWX did. Chenqing is shown and known to control ALL undead, and it doesn't turn on its master, totally 100% more reliable than any tiger seal, yet no one could make another black bamboo chenqing? And when it was time to seal up NMJ & JGY, JC had to finally give up chenqing to WWX, and he really could not use any other flute. It just doesn't make sense, sadly.

Fiorisi, Aeli, chiino and 3 others like this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
  3. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahha nice pics LMAO

readerz likes this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    lol maybe he gav up the treausure on a condition tat zhiliu work for rouhan

LoveManga and readerz like this.
  5. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wow nice to hav a idea from a dream coool

readerz likes this.
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    tat is a veri gd reason hahah ya i oso think tat its cause ppl r afraid tats y they panic and cannot move/ think properly and end up losin thier core, and if they actually think properly like u said den they could hav chop off his arm and won be afraid his core melting thing

xbeautifulyang and LoveManga like this.
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i totally agree wif u guys ahhaha

8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh seriously????? little LSZ slobber all over the flute? lol gd thing WWX didnt whack him for dirtyin his fav flute hahah

LoveManga likes this.
  9. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually out of all the points, WRH dying by just a knife through his heart doesn’t make sense to me. How is it so easy to kill him? What is the use of his cultivation? I’ve always thought that these cultivators are far stronger maybe even almost invincible to mere physical wounds.. even WWX say he can continue to fight with his intestine out of his body how is it a simple stab can kill.. unless they run out of their cultivation energy or something.. anyway.. i think the story did mention by losing their core, it kinda weaken or hurting them somewhat and in close range combat where it will be inevitable to receive blows from the enemy, and in this case a single blow could end your cultivation. It is a scary technique..

10. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on the subject of how the core melting hand is so powerful, an important part of cultivation novels is the concept that a cultivator can't be killed short of having their head cut off if they have their golden core. Basically as long as a strong cultivator has their golden core they're almost invincible. That's how WC was able to survive for so long through the torture. That's why this technique is so powerful, it strips cultivators of all their defense.

LoveManga, readerz and ObsessionM like this.
  11. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After LSZ remembers his past, he and Wen Ning follows WWX and LWJ, this is part of the conversation, I used MTL:

Sure enough LSZ remembered when he saw Chen Qing. Wei Ying said: "Oh, of course, I am familiar with it. You used to like it when you were little. You often put saliva on it, and I can't blow it."

12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA WTH LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: little LSZ being a small kid just wantin to bite everything WWX has ba?

LoveManga likes this.
  13. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, now I'm confused, how on earth did JGY who's cultivation wasn't even strong, killed off Ruohan?? I know he backstabbed the crap out of the dude, but through @tailor31415 explanation, Ruohan technically still had his core when JGY killed him right? When Wei was in Mingjue's body, correct me if I'm wrong about this, but didn't he mention that if he himself fought Wen Ruohan he would've been in a far worse condition than Mingjue? Who was captured? Even Baxia's glare that Mingjue tried to hit Ruohan with had no effect (or did JGY block it at that time?) so how on earth did JGY kill him off with a single swipe of his sword when his cultivation wasn't even that high? JGY's acting skill is top level, but Ruohan's golden core wasn't a weak thing :hmm:

14. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read that part of the novel yet I guess I assumed his head was cut off! is that not what JGY did?

edit: I went back and checked chapter 49. yeah, I thought this implied that JGY cut off his head:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, not in this world. Lots of people have died without their core being melted.

In high magic Xianxia people can survive a lot but MDZS seems to be low magic. They only seem to be in the golden core stage when most Xianxia has lots of higher stages. WRH dying from a stab to the heart seems legit seeing as they only seem to be in golden core stage.
    • Qi Refining stage - total newbs. Mo XuanYu is probably in this stage, lol. He definitely hasn't formed his core.
    • Foundation stage - when cultivation actually starts for real, their bodies are now fit to contain more power
    • Gold Core stage - power/energy is condensed
    • Nascent Soul stage - in the first three stages Qi/energy is refined but in Nascent Soul stage, one's soul energy is refined
    • ~anything above that is already in the preparation for divinity/immortality. that is when people can't be killed easily

16. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    I did say "strong cultivator" :blobdead:
    how did WC live so long then? he should have been dead from blood loss once his legs were all messed up

setsuna3025 and ObsessionM like this.
  17. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a sec...did Zhuliu possibly send his energy to Wen Chao?? Like how Wangji was passing his energy to Wei to heal him. Could that be a possible reason why wen chao lived a bit longer despite all the torture Wei inflicted?

18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    If gdc is considered a low level magic then I'd most probably end up even more confused concerning the golden core stages with high level magic xianxia :blobsweat_2: Even with the "Legendary Master's wife" novel alone I'm still learning to keep track of all the different core stages a cultivator needs to undergo

19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    His heart wasn't pierced, was it? There's a reason why pulling nails and flaying people is torture. You can do a lot of damage to an ordinary person's body without killing him if you target the non-essential parts.

genitals - yes, you won't die if your junk is bitten off if there is someone there to stop the bleeding
    skin and flesh of legs cut/flayed - merely a flesh wound, people won't die immediately. heck, you could cut off a person's legs and still not kill him. Zhuliu was there to take care of WC
    baldness - having your hair yanked off also won't kill you

WC was taking a bunch of pills, presumably to stop infection and heal him up a bit.

High magic Xianxia is crazy stuff where people's high-level techniques are as strong as nuclear bombs, lol. :blobpeek:

20. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to just put this out there: If anyone is looking to re-translate the audio drama, I'd love to help!

Though I don't know Chinese, I have the capable software and general knowledge of how to make hards subs, timing and encoding. This would be my first time doing it, tho.

So if the translator could maybe send me the script even if rough txt, I'd be happy to encode. Then maybe we can upload to google drive or mega or something. (PM me if u wanna give it a shot)

Fiorisi and Aeli like this.