Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure thing. I'll PM you then.

2. ObsessionM

ObsessionM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sad.. that WWX and WN know they will die and in a way preparing for their deaths and doing everything they can with no regrets.. :cry: Poor LWJ, knowing his beloved is going down that drain and unable to do anything about it :cry::cry: I can’t stand the heartache in this novel. :cry:I can’t wait for the novel (the translations) to go back to the future already.

setsuna3025, LoveManga, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  3. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it this peony that Lan Zhan uses as a bookmark or is it the one he stole from WWX when he kissed him forcefully? I think it's the latter since that peony is so much more meaningful:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Also, I think it would be really absurd if they just killed him off after one episode of him appearing on screen as Yiling Patriarch. That would appear to be such a blemish on his perceived invincibility. Even if they decide to kill him first and then recount the events as another flashback...It would be such a sore disappointment if that happened, I mean they have to show everything as flashback anyway, so why show the killing scene first and then the rest of his first life in the following seasons...It's better if they follow the proper order. We're already told in episode 1 that Yiling Patriarch died...so no point in killing him to leave a lousy cliffhanger and then killing him again once the explanation of how he died starts in next season lol.

setsuna3025, LoveManga, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  4. zeromint

zeromint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me LWJ says "I love you" at some point in the novel too because that's a pet peeve of mine; someone says "I love you" and the other person just says "me too" :facepalm: I mean come onnnn..

5. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I think even the innocent Wen survivors knew somewhat that they'd also would not be able to live long. That's probs why they were pretty accepting of their death when all sects came at them towards the end. Which is kind of sad, cuz Wei truly did his best to keep them from harms way, and let them be able to live out their lives a bit longer. Even when all the Wens died, Wei alone never backed down and fought all the cultivators till his cultivation backlashed :blobsad:

chiino, setsuna3025, Sandu and 3 others like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you know, back then when a clan fell, it was expected that everyone would be wiped out as long as they were also clan members. I think the kids, if they had been allowed to grow up, would likely have felt that it was their duty to avenge their clan's deaths. I feel that it's pretty unusual for the children who survived to forgive the killers like they do in MDZS.

Wen Ning and Wen Qing were a branch family, right? They were pretty distantly related. :cry: If only they had broken off from the Wens... but I guess if they had tried, they would just have died even earlier since the Wen clan wouldn't have allowed it.

When I think about it, MDZZ is pretty much all tragedy except for WWx and LWJ.

chiino, setsuna3025, Sandu and 3 others like this.
  7. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I don't think there's a single character in the book who has had a happy, stable life without tragedy...except for Jingyi maybe haha

setsuna3025, LoveManga and readerz like this.
  8. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken, there's is a respective confession scene! :)

setsuna3025, LoveManga and zeromint like this.
  9. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    My feels on this epsiode was like yay that bitch got what was coming to her :blob_grin::blobtriumph:then i was all like nooooooo i didnt want to see lan wangji and Jiang cheng get hurt like that it hurts :cry::cry::cry:

10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finish reading chapter 71 translated by ExR, I think it's easy to see how this novel is written in WWX's perspective because he emphasised more on other people's pain than his own. For example, the flashback scene of his first day arriving at Lotus Pier. Not to say I don't sympathise with little bun WWX having to live on the street after his parents' death, but I felt pity for the broken little bun JC who at that early age, fear his father would hate him for his slight against a strange child that just arrived at their home. For me, a child should never have to fear his/her parent(s) would hate him/her, especially at an age where they are bound to make mistakes. It's admirable as well that JC and WWX can grew up to be such close brothers, as seen in study at Gusu flashback, when the parents' personal biases are so obvious. :notlikeblob:

chiino, setsuna3025, Sandu and 6 others like this.
  11. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything is bittersweet definitely its even more bitter when us readers, who looked at the whole situation from a third perspective, could see other options/paths that we wished some characters could've taken to prevent the worse scenarios happening. But, going through emotions like these are what makes gdc special~ It's an emotional roller coaster ride :blobsalt:
    Lol your right our temperamental energetic Jingyi is probs the only child with a happy family background along with Ouyang ZiZhen

12. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Riiiggghhht?!?! These two's sibling dynamics and how it came to be that way is just the most sweetest thing :blobsob: But then it all just shattered into a billion pieces, crumbled, burned, and turned into dust blown away by the salty bitter wind hitting me with a crap ton of sadness and tears that rivals the Niagara falls!!!!!!!!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Why did it had to end like this for them, they deserve better, the Jiang siblings deserved betteerrr :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

13. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sandu, LoveManga, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree, the whole family needs to undergo family therapy so that they can communicate better, especially the parents and JC.

LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  15. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG.....perhaps...they will announce the second season release date officially OR
    episode 15 will last 45 minutes or more??? OR
    Season 1 will have 24 episodes??? :blob_grin::blob_grin:
    NOTE: Above lists are all my secret desires...:blobpats::blobpats:I want those lists become real all if possible...HEHE :blobxd::blobxd:

16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's ready to take on the role of the "Jiang Family Personal Therapist?" :blobpopcorn:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  17. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
  18. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you can find the same items on taobao (searching for 魔道祖师 on there), you can probably use the site Superbuy to purchase. you'll have to check if they ship to your country though.

chiino, Sandu and Shimizu Yuki like this.
  19. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    This made me think that if SQQ and LBH would dimension travel in GDC world they would be unstoppable! the strongest being in the world LOL

Fiorisi and readerz like this.
  20. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it is not Chenqing that has the ability to control the dead but WWX himself. The flute is just a tool. I guess, that's why WWX never thinks of trying to get it back since he can do just fine with any flute, even with the horrible one he did on the Dafan Mountain. In fact, it was shown multiple times that just whistling can do the trick and the flute isn't so necessary. The Chenqing itself isn't anything special. It is not that WWX became awesome cause he had Chenqing, it is that Chenqing became awesome cause it was used by WWX as his main weapon.

Omg, I remember there was a chapter when WWX was dissing JC's taste in naming his dogs comparing them to expansive brothel girl's names XDDD

I don't know... it was never stated that he doesn't remember things that happen in retrospective arcs. We know for a fact that he forgot how LWJ saved him and took care of him and that he often forgets the little details. Also I know the last past arc was presented as WWX's dream, but I don't think the idea was that of him regaing these memories and not having them earlier. I thought it was more of a reminiscence.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    biiru, chiino, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.