Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, LBH can destroy a world with his power (although it resulted in a Qi deviation) so he would definitely be the strongest if he went to the MDZS world. :D After all, in the Scum Villain world cultivation is pretty advanced but in MDZS demonic cultivation had just been discovered. :LOL: However, at the end of Scum Villain LBH is already pretty mellow and wouldn't care about conquering territories. Even if he went to the MDZS world he would probably just ignore everyone and go back to SQQ. :love:

2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps it may be selective, Wei's mom did say to remember only "Other Ppl's good deeds." In regards to Wei's last moments leading to his death, Wangji healing him, he probs most likely did not pay attention to anything around him at all due to the shock of Shijie's death. Wei barely kept himself together at that point, and I reckon it could be another reason why his demonic cultivation backlashed heavily on him cuz his mental state was just no longer there anymore.

I'm starting to understand a bit more about Wei's demonic cultivation now, its like an individual's mental state is one of the primary sources for demonic cultivation to work effectively along with resentment energy.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  3. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... another way to look at it would be Chenqing acting as an amplifier for Wei's demonic abilities. Whistling or carving out a hastily made bamboo flute works fine indeed, but maybe Chenqing being made out of Burial Mounds has a certain special effect when Wei uses it? or maybe Wei added something while making it? Other cultivators who followed Wei's path most likely didn't make anything similar like Chenqing, could be cuz there was no manual for it or something? Wei did write up all his theories, ideas & inventions on paper after all, that's why other ppl tried to make another "Ghost General" but maybe one of them was not "How to make a flute like Chenqing"

4. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    well, if during the sunshot campain some Wen dogs would enter the little cottege and bother Shizun... Goodbye Wen sect, it wasn't nice to meet you! and the rest of cultivation world would be so scared that would built a shine for them to appease the demon King... WWX evil ways would feel far average compared to LBH and maybe they would leave him alone LOL

setsuna3025, readerz and LoveManga like this.
  5. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still believe that is is WWX talent that made him able to do such awesome things and Chenqing wasn't necessary for it. I remember that in Yi City Xue Yang commented that he recognized WWX cause only him, the founder, could bring out such great powers with some low level sorcery (I mean that time when he sent those to paper girls to wipe out fierce corpses). But well... who knows xD

Rcyan, xbeautifulyang, chiino and 8 others like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    True, true, its left for us all to theorize now since Author-san told us to do our kind of research on the matter :cookie: Which is super fun since fanfic writers also have their own ideas as to how Wei's abilities work, its like an art canvas was given to us by MXTX's to work on, her works are too awesome :blobReach:

7. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? This novel is great, but so dark! Had I realized sooner I likely would have not began the journey of reading it. As it is I can't read nor watch the killing off of main characters. Now I'm hooked into making it to the end when WWX and LWJ are relatively happy. Well the baby disciples are quite cute too! (n)

setsuna3025 and readerz like this.
  8. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Chenqing would be more powerful in the present simply because the power of a weapon grows over time depending on the cultivation power of the user. When WWX made Chenqing using ordinary bamboo (tainted with resentful energy but still ordinary) I think the only difference between it and the usual bamboo flute could be that Chenqing might act as a better conductor for WWX's demonic control over the corpses.

On that note, I've always sorta wondered, WWX can control corpses and communicate with souls without any weapons whatsoever, he can dig open graves and reanimate corpses with just a clap and a punch on the ground (like he did at the Chang clan cemetary), so it always seemed like he eventually developed some sort of a resentful energy core? It's mentioned that the corpses can actually recognize and are afraid of his soul..so what exactly do they recognize? Do they sense intense demonic energy in him? If that's the case then obviously a stable resentful energy core has formed within him right? And if that's happened, how can WWX ever improve on his spiritual cultivation ever again? (in Mo XuanYu's body) Surely a person can't have two opposing cores at the same time?

9. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly doubt he needs some sort of core to use demonic energy. It was stated in a novel that demonic cultivation, (in opposite to orthodox way of cultivating that requires golden core as a source of energy), uses resentful energy of the very corpse, so one doesn't need any inner energy's source. If he needed a core to do it, he wouldn't be able to perform demonic cultivation in his new body, since MXY just used his notes to summon him and didn't really cultivate a demonic way.
    Also, I have no idea why the corpses are afraid of WWX but it is cool and hot afxDDDD

chiino, setsuna3025, Sandu and 8 others like this.
  10. Apsara_

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right lol, I forgot core forms in he body not the soul.:blobpats: But then why is he better at it than every other demonic cultivator? Even Xue Yang should be as strong as WWX when doing stuff like summoning of painted eyes

11. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that since he is a founder of the whole thing he knows best how it works, so performs better than others even with the simpliest things. Or, let's just assume he is a genius. In fact, I guess he really is :D

12. Apsara_

Reading List:
    Link
    ..But we just concluded that talent has nothing to do with demonic cultivation...so it shouldn't matter if he is a genius or not (when not using weapons) ...But I guess you're right, let's just give him the benefit of the doubt since he is the founder after all:blobhighfive:

LoveManga likes this.
  13. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I guess it is true that the demonic cultivation doesn't require much potential from its user. After all, they don't even need a golden core. But WWX kinda invented the whole way of doing it out of, actually, nothing. Even the novel somewhere mentions that if it was easy, someone else would've done that long before.

14. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory on why the corpses are afraid of WWX is that one, he actually defeated the resentful energy in burial mound and survived for three months, basically he defeated the ultimate in resentful energy, no one else ever have. Genius! Yes. Second because he defeated the ultimate energy he is likely now their master and typically masters are feared.

Rcyan, xbeautifulyang, chiino and 4 others like this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Another of my theories is that simply WWX was born with an affinity for controlling resentful energy. Hence why he would even contemplate the theory of utilizing it in the first place, you know, when he pissed off LQR when he was a teenager. I believe the novel did not show his affinity, but I believe the donghua tried to incorporate this, being rescued by LWJ and JC in the forest and the water ghoul episodes. XY though brilliant and any other cultivator simply does not have this necessary trait.

Rcyan, chiino, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  16. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My two cents of why the corpse are afraid of WWX is because his resentful/the desire to revenge was the drive factor and what made him so powerful and could control any kind of corpses. So I think, the more he is angry, the more powerful he became, as long as WWX didn't lose his sanity/mental control. Since once he lost his mental state, then he lost control of the corpse. Unfortunately, he didn't recognize it during his first life.

17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes a lot of sense as well. However, he does not need to be angry for the corpses to be afraid of him. There was a scene in his new life where he and LWJ are heading to the Xinglu Ridge a part of the Qinghe region which is part of the Nie Sect area when they encountered low level corpses. Once the corpses saw WWX they were terrified and ran away. WWX told LWJ he was amazing as the corpses were so afraid of him that they ran away. LWJ looked at him speechless! :LOL:

Rcyan, zeromint, chiino and 6 others like this.
  18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a theory about this myself but reading both of you guys theories made me realise how ridiculous my theory was :blobjoy: When I first read in the novel how the walking corpses all fear Wei, I thought maybe it was cuz they didn't want to work for him again or something, like maybe Wei overworked them in his previous life and now they all just avoid him completely as to not be put to work again :blobjoy::blobjoy: My theory sounds more like a funny crack joke LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

19. Spring

Spring New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the original version, when LWJ asked how he controled those nonhuman, in ch.62,
    WWX answered: 'supprese with soul, then give them fresh and blood as they want.'
    LWM demanded: 'whoes'
    WWX answered:'some mine, some others, why would you care.'
    But in the edited version, the authur he would not answer, so she crossed that out.

zeromint, chiino, setsuna3025 and 9 others like this.
  20. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    All theories are welcome and great, none are ridiculous, since the author wants us to think of these things ourselves. Your theory of course sounds plausible as well. However........... LMAO it really is quite hilarious! :LOL: