Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh so suppress walking corpses by using your soul and give them flesh & blood.
    Why do I get this strange gut feeling that Wei probs gave them his blood but fed them the Wen dogs flesh or something :sweating_profusely:

Rcyan, xbeautifulyang, chiino and 6 others like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your theory. They were probably thinking:

Oh shit it's that crazy guy who used our bodies to experiment on! I don't want to be buried in a pile of fresh, wet manure to see if it makes me grow taller! Remember that time he tried to give corpses lightning powers by making us climb the highest tree in the middle of a lightning storm?! That madman! He used to make us exercise 20 hours a day to get stronger when anyone with an ounce of sense would know that corpses no longer develop muscles!

3. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is also make sense. So by giving the corpse WWX blood, then it would create some kind of binding contract between WWX and the corpses. Thus that's why, maybe the corpses also know that WWX is their master & controller.

Yes agree. It's one of the part of my liking for MXTX. She gives us room to create theories in between us and it's making it become more interesting to discuss.
    And dear Wen Fiorisi.. your theory is awesome! XD I could imagine the corpses felt that way everytime they met WWX. They can't have a peace living as a corpse as long as WWX is around them lol.

4. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    To add to this line of thinking:

And remember that time when he made us chase after dogs?! Day and night we had to shoo them all away! Every place Master went we were first ordered to chase all the dogs away! Even puppies?!! What was all that about anyway???? Or that time when Master bathed us in mud and sprinkled dirt and grass on us and make us carry branches so we could hide better! :blobwoah:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    ROFL! Yeah, chasing away dogs ... he would totally make them do that!:LOL::blob_grin::blobhighfive:

LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO Right?! :blobrofl::blobhighfive:

setsuna3025, LoveManga and readerz like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Where does Jin Ling's tsundere and easily embarrassed personality come from?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rcyan, CatAstrophy, biiru and 16 others like this.
  8. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no no STOP!!!!!!!!!! I can't..... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! These are too good! You guys are great! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and readerz like this.
  9. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of these are so adorable! I of course love the one with Weny Bear and the baby disciples. JZX realizing, turning red and running away really seems like his son. :love:

thecrud and readerz like this.
  10. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw this in one in fanfiction. i always had this thought when reading a fictional character fan fictions, the idea for the fanfiction must have come from the original which make things canon much. maybe this one should be logic but i also agree with the one before

Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah if u read those high lvl fantasy culticvations novel the cultivation stage is way up there i myself hav a hard time remebering all ahhahah. but its fkin awesome tat they can actually cultivate till a god hahha. i can recommend some if u like ahhah
    oh r u doin tat i would love to wan to download those when its done :aww::aww:
    damn it hu the hell is cuttin onions man im cryin when i read the last part. so sad tat it will nvr go bak to the way it was isn the past where little wen yuan clings to WWX so closely, and it was probably the best time of WWX life. :blobsob::blobsob: btw little wen yuan is so cute cant wait to see him being buried in the ground and under rabbits hahah in the anime, i hope they do tat pls i wan see ahhahha. and i hope the anime will out WWX askin LSZ if he remembers wat WWX did to him when he was a kid hahahah
    hahhaah same here
    wat was it i cant see
    hmmmm tat may be true hahhah since those r like the most traumatizing memerios for him? (just my thought) abd maybe tats y WWX soul couldnt pass on peacefully since he still regret alot of things
    agreed
    ohhhh yayyy thx love u :aww::aww::love:
    its more like WWX throw the peony at him tats y LWJ kept it cause its from his lover :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p
    ahhah i think so too lol
    yup one mental state is important for demonic cultivation one wrong step and u can suffer a backlash, and WWX suffer a heavy backlash cause he shijie died infront of him and his mental state went crazy.
    i oso think tat he some what has a dark energy core but den again nah u don need a core or talent for this kind of things. as to y the corpses r adraid of him is cause maybe he made them do alot of stupid things and he use them to test out alot of stuff tats y they run when they see him :LOL::LOL::p:p
    hahah nice theory tat is oso one of my theories hahah. he defeated it cause he didnt wawn to die b4 he could hav his revenge on the wen dogs for killin JFM and madam yu and the rest of lotus peir
    veri plauseable thoery there (don knw if i got the spelling correct) lol . true true well else XY insisted tat WWX can help fix XXC soul even though WWX himself said "y do ppl trust me so easily wif this kind of things like im not tat great" was it hw it went ahhah kinda forgot but somewhere along tat line ahhaha :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
    i thought tat was WWX sayin tat LWJ was strong and amazing tats y the corpses back away lol
    :eek::eek::eek: y she cross tat out lol hahah. ohhhhhhhhh so tat is one way hahah and he thought of tat all by himself smart guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
    eerrrr ya tat was wat WWX did when he came bak aft 3 month in burail mounds ahhaha and let them eat the wen dogs flesh and he gav them his blood and tat was probably in a way he is makin them obey him and not attack randomly as coprses cannot think for themself so by givin his own blood the zombies/corpses will recongize WWX as thier master/ saviour in a way idk maybe hahaha just sayin
    HAHHAHAHAHA LMAO AHHAHAH BEST REASON EVER AHHAHAH tat is more likely true though hahahha made them scout the area if got dogs a not if hav shooo them away first hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha :p:p:p:p:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fiorisi, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hav a question did the novel ever stated/ explain hw WWX created wen ning into an undead and retain his personality all these? if its not mention in the novel i hope they will show it in the donghua wan to see hw WWX tried his best to make wen ning an undead wif his personality intact and being able to think for himself and hav memeoris

LoveManga likes this.
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    woooo finally caught up ahjahhahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Devy_chuu likes this.
  14. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Qing asked WWX to make him into an undead after they found out he was killed. They made him so he would be conscious.

15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wen qing help WWX to make him into a undead lol ? they didnt like say wat were the conditions needed to make some one an undead all these? like need herbs or blood of animal all these? seeing tat wen qing is a doctor she would hav somewhjat knew wat to do to make wen ning conscious but neede WWX to do the finishin touches?

and by makin him an undead wen ning will nvr be able to reincarnate lol and his sister actually is ok wif tat?

16. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they did it together. You mean a conscious undead? He was undead when WWX called corpses with his flute and WN was among them. That's how WQ and WWX found out he was dead.

17. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and later somehow after WWX put some work, WN regain his conscious since fierce corpse having conscience is rare(?) or hard(?). they did say this in the novel right?

18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ouch tat is so sad poor wen ning

19. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    WWX gave him his consciousness back, I'm not sure how. But, after he did WN decided to server WWX loyally since he was grateful.

20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    oh did they

salbireo likes this.