Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, my twitter exploded last night while I was sleeping!! I see all the updates got here from China Comic Con. Did you guys also see MXTX's other works Heavens Official Blessing and Scumbag Villian System will be animations too!? :aww:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    chiino, mariahilise, Apsara_ and 5 others like this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Hhmm... a good question :hmm: I reckon the order of oldest to youngest in Wei's generation would be:

1. Nie Mingjue, 2. Lan XiChen, 3. Lan Wangji, 4. Jin ZiXuan, 5. Wei Wuxian, 6. Jiang Cheng, 7. Nie Huisang

Since Jin ZiXuan was betrothed to YanLi I figured he'd be older than Wei & Cheng. I'm assuming in ancient past men were engaged to women who were younger rather than older? Since YanLi is the elder sister, it would make sense for Jin ZiXuan to be the same age as YanLi or a year older at least.

Although what I'm confused about is JGY & Weny Bear. Cuz Jin Ling has said before, forgot which chapter, but I remember him saying that JGY was his younger uncle, meaning Cheng is older than JGY? I'm not too sure. With Weny bear I have a feeling that he might be older than Wei & Cheng, Wen Ning calls Wei "Young Master" so I reasoned that he might be one or two years older? With Wen Qing I tend to imagine that she'd be the same age as Mingjue.

**Also, I was checking the Wikia pages for gdc & on XiChen's profile it says his bday is October 8?! Omg thats like next week?!?!?! It's big bro mind reader's bday soon!!!! :blobparty:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Rcyan, Shimizu Yuki, chiino and 6 others like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    :oops:not sure if you've already seen these but damn:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: lol might not be mo dao zu shi but i think it is please correct me if im wrong. but even if i am those pic's are still hot as F#ck:blobnosebleed:

zeromint, chiino, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.
  4. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei was the one who did that, YiLing Laozu used his demonic cultivation to increase her paranoia. The talismans stuck everywhere in Wen Chao's place, that was supposed to keep out evil entities, were actually the reverse talisman which Wei created that attracted evil. With all those evil attraction talismans around I wouldn't be surprised if the ugly hoe became mental towards the end :blobunamused:

Rcyan, xbeautifulyang, chiino and 6 others like this.
  5. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah :LOL: I can't wait to see it~ :X3:

6. biiru

biiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hilarious that my fangirling moments were totally in sync with those fans in the video. It must be wild and fun as heck if all of us could watch MDZS together in a cinema. That would be one of the best moments in my life lol :blobparty:

setsuna3025, LoveManga and StarSaber like this.
  7. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see. That is so very fitting for her revenge.

Ugly hoe became mental! Hilarious! :LOL:

Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and salbireo like this.
  8. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    DocGz7kUwAEW87f.jpg Teletubies family HAHAHA

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Weny Bear: I must quietly sneak away to play with the kids.

I saw a fancomic Jiang Cheng x Liu Qingge. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::aww:

Fiorisi, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  11. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice! I actually just dug out the extrapenguin novel timeline and you got it all right! I didn't realize SL, XY, and XXC are all such babies compared to everyone else... :blobfearful:

Fiorisi, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  12. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Dafan Mountain reunion scene for LWJ: WWX playing their love song to another man. Even when he grabbed wifey's wrist, wifey didn't stop and continue to play their love song to the other man. No wonder honest-when-drunk LWJ hit poor WN on the head. :facepalm:

Rcyan, Sandu, Fiorisi and 13 others like this.
  13. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That scene in manhua has been making me wonder for a while now. I mean, LWJ grabs his wrist and gives him quite a condescending look but WiFi ignores it and continues playing. Only then, LWJ's expression changes, he looks shocked af (I guess those widened eyes of his can be called "shocked af" since LWJ's face is expressionless at any time), grabs him harder, as a result WWX drops the flute. And thus the question arises, why did he grab him in the first place, if it seems like it wasn't the very moment of recognition at all? Guys, go on and check it out in mahua (I think it was around 24th chapter) and tell me your thoughts on it.

14. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw fanart on twitter yesterday from LWJ's POV for this scene that was basically perfect at summing up my thoughts but now I can't find it... (basically he thought WWX was a hallucination at first and grabbed at him instinctively with anger/annoyance at hallucinating but then realized he is real~~ and is shocked!)

Sandu, Fiorisi, zeromint and 6 others like this.
  15. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s so true, it didn’t dawn on me to look at it that way. So funny! Poor Weny Bear, the innocent victim just cause he responded to master’s song. :LOL:

Shocked af... you’re right I guess his widened eyes call be interpreted that way! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Fiorisi, salbireo, chiino and 3 others like this.
  16. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was slightly different in the manhua. WWX didn't even bump into LWJ when he was trying to calm WN down. I was mainly referring to the novel and audio drama, where WWX bumped into him, and if you managed to understand that part in the audio drama, LWJ's voice was really affected during that scene. I seriously love the audio drama, second only to the novel. :aww:

Rcyan, Sandu, Fiorisi and 7 others like this.
  17. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, yep, that's also why drunk LWJ forbids WWX from playing the flute to get WN to go away.

I think so as well. Sometimes it's better to read the novel first to better understand the manhua, as ExR stated in their GDC page.

18. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a nice one. I was speculating that in LWJ's head might be going on sth along the lines "The fck you're doin' using HIS techniques, kiddo?!". A little jest here, obviously such coarse thought wouldn't cross noble LWJ's mind :D

19. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wow OMG yay thx a lot *hugs and gives cookies* hahaha thx a bunch :love::blobReach::aww::blobicecreamlove:
    hahah tat is a gd idea (y)
    haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz they wan to create another ghost general but fail and just throw those failed ppl into yi city??!!! human greed realli knows no boound man urghh this kind of ppl can just go and die to make the world better :p . and the way tat they wan to make another ghost general even though they follow the righteous path?? den they not scared tat ppl will hate them for doin it? and they still wan to go aft WWX????!!! pahtetic like hell sia these ppl -.-
    ahhah nw tat u mention it it does parallel so touchin yet sad at the same time :cry:
    i saw this post some where forgot alreadi sry ahjhahah it say wen ning won be ever be able to reincarnate cause he is an undead as to y even i don knw but im guessin tat its just cuase he died once and was resenting y he had to die when he did nth wrong. and WWX and WQ did all they could to bring him bak when he was suppose to be able to reincarnate, and the resentment or the process to bring him bak actually some what harm abit of his soul therefore not being able to reincarnate. but hu knows he might be able to reincarrnate if he is completely burn to ashes ? take this wif a grain of salt as this is just my super wild guess on it ahhahhha.
    wasnt he sealed by WWX and LWJ? maybe NSH took his brother body bak and bury it?

Fiorisi, salbireo, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  20. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    i could half bits and pieces of it hahhah but i heard this guy screamin at WWX to giv him bak his child or something lol wat was tat
    ahhahah im in alright ahhah count me in :blobfistbumpR:
    lol got another one ah like tat oso can ahhahahha ncieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    IKR super useful hahahha
    ya i was oso laughin at that part hahhahah so satisfying to watch hahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_sunglasses:
    hmmmm :hmm::hmm: i think wen ning is either the same age as WWX though ahhah but ya maybe he is older by 1 or 2 yrs onli.
    OMG ya i saw it but damn nvr get bored of this and ya think its GDC hahahha :aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: ya got to agree its so damn hot as fk ahhaha :blobnosebleed::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wa cool not bad gd job WWX ahahhah err she did go mental aft all ahhaha and was eaten by zombies yay :blob_pompom: lol serves her right ahhaha
    LAMO hhahhahah lol JGY still wantin to kill NMJ -.- lol but ahhaha lol
    hahahhaah OMG LAMO :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: all is tinky winky expect for WWX is PO lololol ahbhahha
    ehhh wasnt it not the song but a command instead as ppl r comin up and he needed wen ning to get away and change it to a command/ instruction melody and not the song?

hmmmmm ya he didnt like WWX playin thier song for another man hahaha LWJ jelly easily which make him cute onli when he is drunk ahhahahahhah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::p:p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: