Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    this will be the last time i comment on my cuz reaction to mo dao zu shi but her guess are so on point but so wrong at the same time well reading the novel ch 4 shes "like OMG no dont tell lan zhan had a child with someone else." God she was like so worried he had a child to someone I started laughing so i was like "hell i told you he waited 13 years for wei ying." Then i was like how'd you even guess that." She said "I dont know he sorta remind me of lan zhan like he was a prodigy or somting like that he polite i just dont know.".... She said that when reading the chapter lan sizhui in so i asked who she was talking about and she then she says "That lan sizhui guy."... BTW i didnt give her any spoilers. So i got really curious anyone else have the same thought on chapter 4 or was it just my cuz.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Rcyan, setsuna3025, chiino and 2 others like this.
  2. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the real Wangxian song was the friends we made along the way....

just imagine he has two movements to the song, I guess? :sweating_profusely:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  3. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the anime version better but their both so good:blobowoevil:

i choose:blobpats: to belive both of them are Wangxian songs!!! the more the marrier:blobxd:

5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont mind me im just going to drop these editied mo dao zu shi videos from youtube here.

And wonder what would happen if they told eachother two. These lyrics suit them so much

hahahahaha WTF this is to funny sorry if this offense anybody though i dont think it will.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  6. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was announced at China ComicCon. 1 of them is 2019, I'm not sure about the other. I think both are 2019.

Shimizu Yuki, vrotki, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  8. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOB probably isn't 2019, just because it was only recently acquired. the other might be 2019 though, we'll have to see!
    all three (counting FOD) have different studios so the quality/style will be different

chiino and StarSaber like this.
  9. rinsensei

rinsensei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me I like both but if I had to choose one I will go with the audio. But the donghua sound more intimate. UGH I don't know. I LIKE BOTH.

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and salbireo like this.
  10. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The donghua does sound more intimate with LWJ humming. I can't wait to hear the version he plays in the audio drama to see how it sounds.

11. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I think I can help answer this. I think it is because it is exactly WWX's soul that they know who he is and what he is. if you strip away body, energy, power, clothing, name, weapon, etc, etc, strip away their life, what is left ? A soul. The basis of individuality. I don't think that WWX has two cores, but because he has alot of energies in his body. So he can use necromancy because of residual , resentful energy, emotions left behind by those who died and doesn't necessarily have to rely on his own core energy, also since he doesn't have a golden core anymore. But also, if you read the Yi City arc, remember how WWX is teaching the kids not to be afraid of ghosts and get used to seeing A-qing and in general, ugly looking ghosts and corpses so they can build up their senses, cultivation, and protect themselves better? WWX said, that if you're not used to it and inexperienced, that means you're easier to scare. when you scare, your soul jumps and your Yang (good energy) has poured out and that's what the bad ghosts/demons want, to feed on it. the bad energy or other half is Yin (Yin & Yang). I think because WWX is the founder and he's been around the dead for so long and he's been dead and disgraced in every way for 13+ years, his soul just has alot of Yin energy, more than Yang energy too, so it's not that he has another core that will oppose with the new golden core in MXY's body. Also in the anime, the resentful energy looks like black smoke or whatnot, remember when he's trapped underwater and in the Xuanwu's shell , the anime shows that it surrounds the golden core and is around it kind of like a shell, but doesn't necessarily go into the core. I think that's how the energies co exist with a core.

Given that WWX is the founder, of course he's strongest but then there's another reason altogether that WWX is the strongest and most unparalleled demonic cultivator. We have to remember, even if WWX wasn't the founder....the main difference that everyone is forgetting is WWX is the only person thrown into burial mounds and tossed and tortured by all souls and heaven knows what else, and learned all the secrets of death and whatnot (this is also why so many dead recognize him I am guessing, because he's seen pretty much every dead soul there is to see and know) and he survived. He also makes the choice to go back to Burial Mounds and makes it his home base. Xue Yang, because he's a child prodigy and also has an affinity for demonic cultivation, it's never mentioned and we can't even assume , because we know exactly where he's been and doing during his time alive (living in city slums, locked up in by jin clan, rescued and saved then living with Xiao Xing Chen, then living in Yi city for the remainder trying to piece together XXC's soul and blocked in by A-qing's soul herself) I feel like if Xue Yang, or ANY other demonic cultivator had the guts to even spend a Day, just One Day in Burial Mounds , their demonic cultivation skills would go up Tremendously. but no one else has, besides WWX both unwillingly, and willingly for long periods of time. But this is all just my hypothesis

thecrud, Rcyan, Sandu and 11 others like this.
  12. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY CRAP THIS IS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU , MUCH LOVE <3 Can I just say....Lan XiChen ZeWu-Jun, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW
    Wen-Ning = unparalled angel though ^^
    Is that a very very very very very 10x faint blush I see on Lan Wanji's face ?
    Wei Wuxian Forever <3

LoveManga, chiino and salbireo like this.
  13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz, biiru, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  14. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the second seasin of MDZS is slated for autumn next year, then earlier we might get one of the other two novels. It'll be fun to compare the different studios that will handle the 3 novels. But still next months will keep us entertained enough with MDZS stuff. And I doubt the official media websites will stop publishing MDzS related art and stuff. And it's also nice we will have the finished english translation of the novel by next year. I hope Exiled Rebels will handle the HOB translation as well if there is possibility.

15. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh~ Your right, we are getting close to the end, for the gdc English translation :blobReach:
    I'm reading Scum's Villian's Self-Saving System alongside gdc. I've heard from a friend that Heaven's Official Blessings was more heartbreaking than gdc so I'm saving that one for a much later date to spare my broken heart, also cuz I want the chapters to pile up lol

16. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful:what how can anything get more heart breaking than GDC:sweating_profusely::blobsob: and yolo im reading all 3 at the same time but one can only tell once all the novels are updated and complete. Thats if your someone like me who cant read or speak Chinese :blobsweat_2:

17. danya

danya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen it answered yet, but does anyone know how Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao first met? Was it ever even clarified in the novel? I know it was alluded to in Nie Mingjue's flashback and I think it shows up in the fanvideos as well but I've never heard it mentioned again.

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lool!! Nice! I was gonna read Heaven's Official Blessings despite my friend's warnings but I saw the number of translations and knew I was going to die waiting for the updates, waiting for both Gdc and the Scum Saving Systems is already piercing my heart :blobjoy: But translations is a lot of work so I gotta shove a bunch of cookies in my mouth to distract my impatience :cookie::cookie::cookie:

19. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    They first met when XiChen was on the run from the Wen Sect. When the GusuLan Sect library pavilion was set on fire, XiChen who had all the books/scrolls collection was made to run off with them and hide, and that's when he met JGY. JGY sheltered XiChen and hid him from the Wen Sect.

readerz, chiino, Sandu and 5 others like this.
  20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me about the wait is so hard:confused: but it's totally worth it once a new chapters been updated it like:blobparty::blobparty: :blob_pompom: but then the cycle goes on.:blobsweat: haha gonna hide in the Conner for new updates :blobpeek: and get some popcorn :blobpopcorn: for the long and hard wait
    but by the sounds of it you really enjoy this athours novels so I have faith you'll eventually read heavens official blessing. LOL and you'll probably have to wait for updates but let's hope their a lot more chapters out by then and one of the novels be finished like GDC so we wont have as much angst well waiting for each novel to update