Spoiler Heroic Death System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Nov 9, 2017.

1. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    So, its not Qi Chen...???? Like the summary say... "Qi Chen GF curse him, so then MC die, couse Qi Chen always use his name to break up...":hmm:

So, i thought the ML was Qi Chen,... But,.. with Qi Chen all GF, its totally look playboy, so,.. i get feeling qi Chen not the ML?:blobwoah:

Mtl-ing really,.. burn my brain a lot,.. so confusing:sweating_profusely:

2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing , add this poor soul to our danmei hole

ps: iirc @alexfilia still busy irl?

Hanaru likes this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, miss some applicants. Thanks clear~!

4. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the mc completes three missions, he can live a happily ever after. It is said that even if he gets hit by a truck or jumps off a building, he will still be able to live a happy, fulfilled life thanks to the system reward. Unlike the redos, where there was still a chance of sudden death, all obstacles will be cleared and they can happily live out their entire life free of sickness. It was fluff, it was such fluff~ Arc 8 Re was very playful~

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Bella94 likes this.
  5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it ok if somebody makes a spoilers of the redo arcs @SnowTime

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    Inland likes this.
  6. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. Snowy requested we don't spoil.
    It kills her motivation, so better not.

Shizun likes this.
  7. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if its has asked question. can we know what kind redo? like game reset or save point from a situation. Maybe little hints? not spoiler answer.

if its allow to give hints since i really like this novel that so different not just one error but many fail.

8. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Generally it's like a save point, from before everything went shit, the shit stuff won't happen in the redo. There's always something different with each redo tho

Kumarae likes this.
  9. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed through this the other day--I really like the general premise and some of the arcs, though others were definitely not to my taste (yeah this always happens to me whenever I read any Quick Transmigration story sigh.. that's what I get for not liking A/B/O, beastmen, modern-day soap opera, Sentinel and Guide, or any CN novel attempts at imitating western fantasy)

Also the ending was indeed lackluster \o/

--------------------------------

My favorite was Arc 15, which is Zombie apocalypse.
    Basically, MC is part of a Big 3 of superpowered people: The top human commander has a superpowered sword, MC can regenerate from death, and the zombie Emperor is like immune to all damage whatsoever.
    The key is that their powers are each other's weaknesses: only the human commander's sword can kill MC, while only MC can drain the zombie emperor's soul to kill him.

MC has two victory conditions: MC kills the zombie emperor, or MC gets killed by the human commander's sword.
    The thing is that the only way MC could kill the zombie emperor is if the emperor willingly allowed him, so MC prefers to try getting himself killed instead lol.

The zombie Emperor becomes interested in MC after killing poor MC a few times and then seeing MC regenerate. They strike up a very unlikely yet oddly cute friendship, where MC tries to keep the emperor from killing humans while also trying to find a food that the zombie emperor likes to eat. (His tastes are too refined for human flesh. After much experimentation, MC discovers the emperor likes... milk. He ends up literally drinking milk out of baby bottles.)
    They eventually enter a romantic relationship...or as close as the zombie emperor can get to it lol. (Given the zombie emperor's sheer superhuman constitution, MC literally dies every time they have sex lolol)

Even though the zombie emperor opens up his defenses to MC, MC doesn't want to kill him. He tries to piss off the human commander instead, but does a pretty bad job since he's a naturally endearing person lol.

It turns out that both the zombie emperor and the human commander are different aspects of ML. The emperor is ML's soul itself, while the human commander is the "mole" having taken on an existence of its own. (Don't ask.)

They both take a romantic liking to MC and end up fighting each other. During the battle, MC sees his chance to get killed: he gets in the way to "protect" the zombie emperor, and gets run through by the human commander's sword powers.

As it turns out, this world was a trap by the System. If MC or ML died in this world, their souls would die too AKA their souls would scatter and they would never be able to reincarnate again.

The zombie emperor immediately kills the human commander and waits for MC to resurrect, but MC never does. Months later, MC's long-dead corpse gets destroyed in a fight. The emperor cries in despair, but is finally contacted by the "mole"--they find one last way to save both MC and ML, by redoing previous arcs.

-------------------------

The other arcs I personally liked were Little Immortal Mushroom and Becoming Your God.

In case no one has given spoilers for this yet...
    Becoming Your God is where MC finds himself as a god of slaughter/destruction/curses. He then becomes the nicest, most cultured, most generous god of slaughter ever. He literally teaches his previously nomadic people farming, arts and crafts, economics, etc. etc. lol
    Also MC's appearance as the god of slaughter is a fierce man wearing a mask, a hammer, and a beast skin skirt. Hilariously enough, the mask shows his current emotions with cutesy emojis like (▔口▔) and ( °□°)!, completely and utterly ruining his image of savagery.

ML is the most powerful god on the continent, a god of war who is MC's old enemy (the one who sealed away the original actually evil god of slaughter back in the day).
    After an awkward first meeting, they strike up a cute friendship that becomes ML pursuing MC romantically (against a bunch of love rivals lol).
    Eventually, MC's identity as an "evil" god of slaughter is revealed. He and his people are pursued and attacked by some other "righteous" gods, and MC finally sacrifices himself to protect his people.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Neyva, Peachiii, RavenHatter and 10 others like this.
  10. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* even though Snow does not like it :sushi_peak:, it would be bad to end the Becoming Your God Arc like that so...
    After making a deal with the God of Death, the MC pretended to be sealed by the other Gods, after coming to late to rescue the MC, the ML went on a outrage, making all the Gods quickly fled the scene. After calming down, the ML went to the MC temple to unseal the MC, however the MC was not there (reason was because he was not really sealed), making the ML go on another outrage, feeling as those he would lose the MC the ML start recalling the MC from the past Arcs before this Arc. While all the Gods were shivering in fright, wondering which idiot went and piss off the God of War? After exhausting all his strength to retaliate and end the other Gods, the MC knew that the ML was coming so he rested into the ML embrace *happy ending :blobparty:* And they stay like this for a long time.
    For me I personally loved all Arcs, reason why is because many Arcs from this novel was different from the Arcs from other Fast Transmigration Novels.

11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the system make a trap in arc 15 @Pachia
    Edit: sorry @Attica

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  12. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remembered that in Arc 15, the Zombie Apocalypse, it did not say that the Zombie ML kill the Human ML, because the corpse left behind at the scene, where the MC die, was a zombie corpse. This zombie was the one that trapped the Zombie ML and Human ML together with the MC in a space illusion, where both of the ML try to kill each other but the MC intervened and got himself killed instead. Also after this the Zombie ML walked around with the MC corpse, but once when they where passing by a car(?)/truck(?) it showed in the reflection that it was the Human ML that was carrying MC corpse. So I have no idea :blobupset: what happened at the end for both of the ML to become one like this.

Bella94, puu264, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  14. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    give hana moarr spoilers!!!
    hana completed the mermaid arc... it waz sad ending...
    MC died by protecting ML from evil squid....
    who waz researcher before

15. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me but can you please tell me how many page&chap in raws of this Thank you .

16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AimieNam1003 likes this.
  17. Ewewy

Ewewy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So found my old account just to express my disappointment. It is just my opinion and I am posting it just to let off steam and see if other people agree.

I loved the novel in the beginning, but as I read on (I am now on arc 12) I feel more and more that the story is rushed and not fleshed out. In recent arcs, it has always been the MC and ML. There are barely any other characters introduced in new arcs (and if there is we only get a name and a major characteristic and a couple of scenes). I am MTL the arcs that haven't been translated so I might be missing some parts and I hope I am cause it is disappointing. I am also starting to dislike the ML. Especially in arc 12:

The ML goes from being serious, caring and sweet to a rapey asshole. I hate him in arc 12! I feel like he was gradually getting worst in each arc, but in arc 12 it is just gross. Like I thought he loved him TF! He doesn't love him, he is just obsessed, possessive and aggressive. I hope it gets better in the next arc.
    I have been reading a lot of BL novels that have rapey MLs lately and I am tired. I do not find it attractive.

IndusEla, Mnemosyne, Audene and 3 others like this.
  18. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized only 10 arcs got a redo
    I know that Arc 4 was a failed mission so there wasn’t a redo
    Was Arc 9 a happy ending (after failing to die 3 times, or because of another reason)?
    Can someone tell me if the other arcs that didn’t get redo (arc 13-15?? Didn’t include arc 16 because..) was a failed mission, happy ending, or bad ending? No need to go into the details, but if you don’t want to then I understand

19. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    @pongpilaipruk Arc 9 (Becoming Your God) ending spoiler is already up there in the spoilers~
    Arc 13 was somewhat of a happy ending (No Redo)
    Arc 14 was a HE (No Redo)
    Arc 15 (Zombie Apocalypse) ending was already spoiled up there in the spoilers too (No Redo)

puu264 and Blood A like this.
  20. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I skimmed through some replies so it seems like I missed the spoiler for arc 15, thank you