Spoiler BL: Succession of Kings (星际]王权继承)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pink-kun-s, Jul 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to say mc did want to make the king regret suppressing him. It was really unfair because when he was younger the king and queen said that he had equal rights for the throne but then the king decided he only wanted ml to be king. This really upset the mc.

Ease, Shizun, Pink-kun-s and 4 others like this.
  2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    35-39
    • Queen wants mc to teach king and ml the importance of nobility in an empire.
    • Turns out, the whole fiasco was Mitchell's doing. So he got banned from the military.
    • Ml needs a break from all the heavy atmosphere so he goes and visit mc. Mc is training then he goes to shower! Ml feels conflicted.... He kinda peeks in the bathroom cuz mc asked the ml why he was visiting. Ml thinks MC's body is beautiful and very female like. Ml thinks it's time to find a female because he rationalize his attraction to mc by thinking ml is of age and it's time.
    • Mc puts on a robe and takes ointments for his wound during training. Most are on his back. The ml takes the ointments and said he will apply it. Mc takes off his robe and ml is like.... From mtl ="The white skin and the bright red wound are in front of my eyes, so close... let him want to look down on the wounds that once again ooze blood...

Damn! Herbert cursed in his heart, and today this emotion is too ridiculous!
    • Ml is getting turned on but won't admit it to himself. Lol ml rationalize Perhaps this is some uncontrollable reaction after adulthood. Lol
    I recommend reading chapter 37! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    • Mc tells ml to beg since ml wants mc to help mitchell so he won't go to jail. Mc says he wants the 4th division of the military.
    • The Mastermind is actually Marshal Lance's not Mitchell.
    • Ml visits Marshall and tells him that he doesn't need help. Mc has rights to fight for the throne. Also he's confident he can defeat his bro.
    • Ml ponders why mc is prohibited from going into the military. MC's dad was head of the 3 or 4th division. He was strong but was defeated and died. Mc is also an SS
    • Lol:aww: one of MC's servent's tails and ears popped out. Mc wants to touch the tail! They say, " no you can't touch a female''s tail!" Mc tries to do it anyway while playing sly. The girl grabs her tail and runs. Mc asks again. I can't? Another servent girl says, "you can't but unless it's your own or maybe another male! But :blobokhand: but be careful other males might think u are interested! Lol. Mc asks, "what about minors. Hahaha servent girl asks," you gonna marry the minor?

Lol I had to add this mtl about the minor.

Jalid’s heart screamed twice and said, “Who is under five?” ( tails he can grab from minors):facepalm:

Gran( the servent girl) looked seriously at his Highness. “You can go to the orphanage, there are many orphans, even You can adopt a few, if you are a little mane , others will not doubt your embarrassing thoughts ( lol hentai?), and you can continue (touching thier tails) after the child grows up." Jalid fully accepted the ridicule of Gran, and even praised the sentence. Good idea!” if you Can add to your reputation, why not?

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much for the spoilers!
    Did the king ever regret being biased?

soie_yoie likes this.
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm yes and no? I am so only in chapter 40 so idk. The novel never really specifically stated, but because of MC's action. The king does realized the ML's short coming, but he still rather have ml. I am sure he's also moved my his wife. She's so pissed off at him. Lol but the novel never really talks about his feelings. Personally. I think he does but that's just my opinion since its not mentioned.

alexfilia, Ease, Pink-kun-s and 2 others like this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoiler has been up to chapter 40s out of 172 chapters, so it's a good time to put in a recommendation. Plus, the story sounds very interesting so far. :cookie:

*doing a mass summoning*
    @alexfilia @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

6. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho this plot is nice and juicy *v*)/ *burrows in a pit

Thanks for the summons kekeke

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  7. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *munching popcorn* Waiting for more spoiler

8. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so many danmei.....:sushi_chubby:

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    40-45

• Hahahaha :cookie: mc actually goes to the orphanage!!! Lol mc pets the cute buns!!!! :blobmelt: then he says," look! look! It's like my bro!" Lol the servent is like no..... That's a dog.... Your brother is a wolf hahahah:blobjoy:
    Mtl

"Can I adopt him?" Jalid raised the little guy. "He looks too much like Herbert's childhood... especially the movement of his tail."

His Royal Highness would never wave his tail like this. And, under the Great Hall...

Also, the second Highness is the wolf, the Silver Wolf Wolf King! Not a white dog.

• Ml see a pic of mc and dog. ml is always aware of MC's movements. Ml is embarrass by the mc. Then he remembers when he use to depend on mc and sleep in his arms as a kid.
    • Mc adopted 3 kids. In addition to the little white dog called Hilda, there is a little fox with a soft fluff fur and a little black panther.
    • Servent's start blogging photos of mc and animal buns. It becomes a hit!
    • The queen rushes to see the little buns!!! Lol she also thinks the white dog looks like ml. She's sad she never heard her son's soto any female. She would be ok with an illegitimate grandkid too lol.
    • Lol ml doesn't see the resemblance between himself and the dog so he visits his bro to ask.
    • Ml asks mc to think of a way to get Mitchell out of the mess. Mc makes ml turn into a wolf and shave his tail. (Lol read about it ch44) mc wants to make the fur into a quilt
    • Ml goes home an notice update on blog. The blog has a bunch of wolf's hair and everyone comments how it looks formilar. Everyone is guessing who it belongs to! They figured it was the 2nd prince. Now everyone wants to know the circumstances of how mc got the fur.
    • Mc hired a lawyer for Mitchell. Mitchell gets out of prison. He finds out ml had his tail shaved as compensation for me to help mitchell.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    IzKir, alexfilia, Ease and 16 others like this.
  10. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems cute, but also seems a bit heavy on political stuff which is not fun imo.

11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    46- 49

• Queen won't help ml with the nobles. She's still upset how the king and ml turned on mc.
    • King contemplates how op the mc is and although both his kids have grown but seems like mc grew more than ml.
    • Skipping a bunch of polical stuff
    • Mc servant, Jiali/Gary/Carrie (I think this is the same person.), runs away to look for Alden (a noble). She loves him, but she's not sure about his feelings. Alden is going to a dinner party. Garys position under mc isn't secure. She fears if she loses her position, then Alden won't be good to her anymore.
    • Alden thinks she's not qualified to be his partner. Big drama. (Not sure but I think he used her to get info on the mc. That or he seduce the servant girl)
    • Alden regretted his actions. Which step/calculation ruined him? He has no feeling for the girl. He doesn't want to marry her. He wants to send her to school and giver her money.
    • Soya (the servant girl) keeps taking secret photo/vid and posting it on the blog. (She's the blogger) mc is pissed because she said last time was gonna be the last time she blogged his image. Soya has a white leopard brother. She wants to sell him/or his fur to ease MC's anger lol.
    • The video she posted was stated that it will be deleted in 3 mins. Ppl who saw it were scrambling to try to save the video. Lol apareappar the last video was embarrassing ambiguous.
    • Herbert see the vid. LolLnobody cares about the royal family anymore just Jalid (the mc) and the new guard (soya's bro Bernard) who seems to be very good. .....
    • Lol ppl be like..... The qualifications for MC's gaurd has to have good fur? Hell I have better fur hahahaha. Online ppl want to be his gaurd. One person says but I'm an SS!!!!! (Doesn't know why fur is better than skills)
    • Bernard, about forty, has 2S strength, very talented, and his future is limitless, also captain of the Sixth Army.
    • Ml goes to school to see his teacher who says mc is gonna come by as well. Ml hasn't seen mc for awhile and he didn't have any excuse to see him as well. So this opportunity got him excited.
    • Teacher tells ml that mc is better than ml now.
    • Ml and mc eat at the school together. Ml contemplates About him an mc. If ml becomes king or mc because king. Ml thinks mc would make a better king.
    • The cafeteria lady gave him oranges and mc is so happy! He's like, "she knows I love oranges!" Ml is suprised because he did know mc liked oranges. Since ml knows everything about mc from daily reports. Mc says, " of course you don't know. If ppl knew your favorite foods then they have a better chance of poisoning you so it's not known to outsiders." Ml is happy cus mc trust him that's why mc told ml about his love of oranges. This is a good chapter49

12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but it's still a good read. I recommend it.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  13. Misogi

Misogi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurking and waiting for more delicious spoilers* huehuehue furry beastmen and BL, just my cup of tea :blobnosebleed:
    Thanks for the summons~ the sect is growing bigger and bigger xD

14. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: demihumans, fluff.
    Many yes.

15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link

Ummm not really furry beastman. When they are human they have no fur. Only when they are in animal form.

16. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep remembering furry novels are a good magnet for money... I read that on some threads, forgot which...

Spolier Pls.:p:blobpopcorn:

17. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    A magnet for money?
    How?
    U mean how they sell like hotcakes in rl?

aNonYm0U5 likes this.
  18. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that. I remember a thread about how furries are something writers? Artists? Sometimes do to gain more patrons? In patreon...

I think...

19. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do nekomimi count as furry?

20. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno.
    Don't really know about those kind of stuff.

All I want to know is where to find the cute ones :p:blobmelt: