Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    you guys I found something that might cheer you up.
    and if that don't here's this
    [​IMG]
    or this
    [​IMG] [/SPOILER]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Hana_rhea, chiino, Aeli and 10 others like this.
  2. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, ep 14 with engsub???????
    Where you find it madam jin.. please tell me:notworthy:.... I search it... But, not found anything...:cry:

LoveManga and readerz like this.
  3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga and readerz like this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    tailor31415 and LoveManga like this.
  5. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I'm absolutely the same, woke up today and went straight to bed crying after watching ep 15. The only thing that kinda comforted me, was to imagine what they are saying (as I dont understand the Chinese) as something fluffy instead of angsty, lol, like: Wei Ying, I'm so glad to see you again...Wei Ying.. let's steal lotus pods together....

and is the next chapter when Wen Ning dies???????Don't wanna , don't wanna!!!!!! And that look in LWJ's eyes... he was so hurt by Wei Ying not coming with him ...............:cry::cry::cry::cry: because in the past he was always clinging to LWJ wanting him to visit Lotus pier etc. and after missing him so much, looking for him everywhere... longing for WWX, being turned down like this :cry::cry::cry: I'm pretty sure in his mind LWJ was already imagining himself treating WWX emotional wounds, taking care of him tenderly, healing his soul, holding hands in the moonshine hahahaha!

I have got a few questions: In the present arc at the end of ep 15, does anyone know about his identity yet, I mean LXC has to know by now, right?? And is LWJ absolutely sure yet (ok he heard the WangXian song played by Mo, but maybe he is still kind of in doubt as to whether it is really his Wei Ying? Or if it's a reincarnation etc... or just a coincidence that perhaps Wei Ying played the song in front of some people back then etc..? I'm a bit confused.

chiino, Aeli, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2018-10-6_18-42-24.png
    *Searches something in back pockets*
    *Takes it out*
    *Walks nervously up to YiLing Laozu*

Me: Um...
    *Reaches out to YiLing Laozu's robes. Tugs gently at it*

Me: Excuse me...Sorry, I thought maybe you need this...
    *Slowly reaching a hand out*

YiLing Laozu: What's this?
    Me: ...A Snickers...
    YiLing Laozu: ???
    Me: Your not you when your hungry :notlikeblob:
    (Gotta love that Snicker ad)

Hana_rhea, chiino, Aeli and 9 others like this.
  7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, this is what makes this particular scene very painful both to read & watch cuz its the first time Wei himself proactively & vocally pushed Wangji away. In their youths, it was Wangji who'd deny/pushed Wei away, now with the roles reversed, it hurt to see just how much Wei changed drastically in his 3-month disappearance in Burial Mounds. That bright sunshine boy, with a warm smile, and a sweet contagious laugh, whose arms were open wide with free hugs, is now closed off, serious, quick to anger, and is dying on the inside. But at the very least his burning kindness is always there in his heart, despite it being one of the many reasons for his downfalls (TдT)

No, I don't think anyone knows about Wei's identity in the present time donghua. It's only Wangji at the moment with Cheng just suspecting, I don't think XiChen has caught on to it just yet. Wangji is definitely 100% sure, and whole heartedly knows its Wei through the song, the WangXian song was only shared between the two lovebirds, and Wei has never played to anybody else in his past life. Wei only ever played it on Dafan mountain, calling to my Weny bear~

Yes....it seems so....(ಥ﹏ಥ)

BadAllDay, Sandu, chiino and 5 others like this.
  8. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to find another addiction to support me until season 2 is here.:notlikeblob: This episode was so...cool and bitter and sweet at the same time:blobsmilehappyeyes: That moment when WWX pulls out Zhuliu's core...dang, the look in his eyes...I almost swooned on the spot. And that scene when Lan Zhan is sad and leaves after JC says stuff...it was so bittersweet, it reminded me of how, in the book, when WWX dreams this flashback he unconsciously says something along the lines of, "Lan Zhan, don't go, don't be angry, I'll go back to Gusu with you" :blobsob: I adore him so much, I can't wait to see how the scary Yiling Laozu of this episode becomes a three year old child in front of Shijie, or how he flirts with LZ throwing flowers:blobsmilehappyeyes: (hoping they don't skip it next season) or how he jokes about A-Yuan being his own son for a sec just to have a laugh at LZ.

Also...since JiaoJiao was gnawed at by corpses in episode 14, I wish they had shown her corpse missing a few...pieces lol:blobpopcorn:

Hana_rhea, chiino, Aeli and 8 others like this.
  9. Kheve

Kheve New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ok thx. u know wat would be even funnier? china makes a live action out of mo dao and have 2 different actors play out mxy wwx. then we can see the difference. ofc where would they find so many bishonen actors i have no idea

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I know everyone was probably already thinking this but I'm gonna be the one who's says it. I thought lan zhan was supposed to be all stoned face, I mean have no facial expression. But all i keep seeing in the donghua is facial expression ( dont get me wrong it beautiful but still. ) Even in the novel when he meet Wei Ying as the Yiling Patriarch he still was stoned faced the only time this ever change was when wei ying and him were in the cave and in that cave he got upset cried and bit him.

Sandu, chiino, Aeli and 5 others like this.
  11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    chiino, Fiorisi, Aeli and 5 others like this.
  12. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watched ep 15, now my thoughts:

-WWX was looking amazing as a Yiling Patriarch :blobmelt: but we all love and prefer when he's a happy guy :aww:
    -my heart was literally hurting when LWJ was talking with WWX, all the time I was like "awww poor LWJ" :blobsob:
    -the end of Wen Zhuliu and Wen Chao :blobokhand: the part with golden core amazing :blobwoah:
    -I didn't expect going back to the present part but I'm not mad about it :blobsmile:
    -really curious what that last scene with NHS is about :hmm:

I'm so glad that somehow I found this novel and donghua. Now I'll just hibernate and wake up when season 2 comes out! (or for a few minutes every now and then to read a new chapter :blobwink:)

chiino, Aeli, YaoiMom22 and 3 others like this.
  14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    yup agreed be it positive or negative the impression made by WWX make LWJ to look at him and it slowly turn into love
    hahahahhah i hav been there too hahha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p
    hahahha same like me i would love to see the torture sessions to be longer muahhahahahahahahah cause they deserved it muahhahaahh :blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobhero::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    oh they return to the present at the end of the episode lol hahah
    hahahb LMAO LOLOLOLOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
    the part where they duet to chill the monster arm should be in season 2 ba i wan to see tat oso and the scars on LWJ back will oso be in season 2 i hope.
    wow nice summary of the episode u hav there
    yessssssssssssssssssssssss some one said it out ahhaha i wan to see the sexy scenes . they seriously need to tone down the whole censorship thing man its annoyin -.- habhahhahah :p:p:p:p:p:p damn they should hav should tat part from the novel wif the jiao jiao biting off his thing ahhaha damn would love to see tat but they changed it haizzzzzzzzzzz
    hu wouldnt wan to see a hot LWJ undress???????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: damn i can see tat and nvr get bored of it man hjahahhahah the sexiness will kill me but will still look at it ahjhahahahahahaahah lol :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobpats::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:. i hope the put tat part where WWX see LWJ scars and ask him about it or just either put his head on his back and softly kiss LWJ scars as an apology since they don like to say sry to each other???
    hahah IKR
    HV? hw bad is it

15. xzkyl

xzkyl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't the next arc in the present timeline be the one in the Qinghe Burial Mounds where they will recover the leg parts. Then another arc where they recover the torso. Then Yi City after that.

That would be nice! But I think the live action only has 1 actor to plah WWX? Unless there's a big surprise about that. Also, I have seen a lot of bishonen chinese actors (well, at least toy liking, lol)and knowing China's population, maybe they have enough bishounen for the roles, the problem though will be how to gather them all under one production.

Same thoughts! But I kinda like this younger LZ, because I get to see a lot of his emotions, which in turn reveals a lot of his thoughts. Didn't get to see that in the novel. And well, the current (older) LZ is sooo stoic, so maybe the production's using LZ's youth as a reason for him to be less stoic as he's supposed to be.

To our fellow fans who understands Chinese, can anyone tell what is being said in NHS' scene? Thanks a lot!

16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    AHahhahaah LMAO u guys lol come here i giv u ice cream instead of tissue lol don cry eat ice cream instead *gives ice cream*
    hahahahah AGREED (y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
    come *gives u another tub of ben and jerry ice cream* :LOL::X3::D
    wow nice move there (y)(y)(y)(y)
    hahha just brave it hang in there it will be over soon don think too much ahahhahaha lol there will always be a speck of light in the darkness (y)
    i oso thought they realli look alike but more alike to the younger version of WWX hahaha
    hahah cute:aww::aww:
    ahhahahhahah nice one ahhahahahahhah snickers will do the job of returnin him bak to normal ehhhh ahahhahahaha :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    agreed hahhahha i wan to see WWX throwin a flower at LWJ and he kissin blindfold WWX:aww::aww:
    woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo veri nice and sexy hahahah :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobpats::blobcheeky:

Hana_rhea, chiino, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  17. Rizu_

Rizu_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I saw from someone twitter, according to mxtx weibo: after succeed from body offering ritual that mo xuanyu did, the body will gradually became more and more similar to original soul that was summoned. Maybe thats why wei wuxian design are similar with his younger version. Also maybe in next season we will often see meng yao(jin guanyao) similar face with mo xuanyu

Just my thought, it could be wrong too...

18. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way you describe is so beautiful and sad that it makes me wanna cry all over again. "His burning kindness is always there in his heart, despite being one of the many reasons of his downfalls." This seems so familiar to me... I think in my heart, I can really understand WWX the most. And how he is kind even in his own ways pushing others away out of danger zones.. out of his own heart... out of being hurt even more, if they would dare clinging to him in this state. I often feel the same, so I can totally relate.

Mmmh but is this song really enough to convince him completely that he is Wei Ying... or does he think it's his reincarnation maybe? or just even posessed by the ghost of Wei Ying.................. I wonder.
    Aaaaah it's so romantic, I'm dying here LWJ is such a romanticist.

I feel like ...mmmh in the dongua during the present arc i can't really see LWJ treating him any special because after 13 years he ... well probaby if he really is convinced that it is WWX .. would be all over him.... ??

DAmn it, find us another addiction!!!!!! I'm sitting on dry rocks! And about the flashback, I'm also confused over this, he says don't go, don't be angry, take me back to your sect etc..." why did they cut this out? or is it still coming up??????????? for me that was one of the sweetest scenes ever and not at all does it contain any "same-sex-love hints?????????" is there hope that this scene might still come?

19. biiru

biiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does it mean SV, GDC and HOB (all of them) will have english version or is it just my wishful thinking lol?:eek:

20. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I haven't seen the episode yet since I just woke up but did they have a special announcement at the end od Ep15??