Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    They both are lol. The uke is a god that descended from the heavens 3 times and the seme was a child that the uke meet when he already was an immortal. The uke saved the seme when he fell down from a tall building. Anyway a lot of crap happened, yrs passed and the seme died and became the Ghost King(an immortal) and waited to re-encounter with his loved

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  2. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his hair stays in the bun during the whole summoning
    this art by zeldacw kind of shows the difference in my mind (except MXY's hair should be in the bun). when the hair is tied in a bun with tail, it's about 1/3 as long as WWX's, so when it's just in a ponytail it's probably about the same length
    un.jpg

3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Niiiice. In the Scum Villain world, it's cannon that there are fujoshis who have published BL doujinshi about the main couple.

Hana_rhea and LoveManga like this.
  4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thanks for the info and pic. LOL must have been my imagination or something like that.

5. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!! I so agree. I'll admit seeing expressive Lan Zhan is nice, but I fell in love with the stotic version of him from the novel. It's his most charming feature cause when he does smile is jaw dropping for everyone. It's was like a game for me trying to figure out what he was thinking cause his expression didn't say much or it didnt say anything.

6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Right Right so agree with everything you just said. Which is what I was the thinking the whole time when writing that post on lan zhan. Yes the once and the life time facial expressions /emotion are shown to Wei Ying only. The happiest ones is shown towards Wei Wuxian. The saddest of ones only Wei Ying witnesses. Not including lan zhan sad drunken state. Though that was coursed by Wei Ying death. So yeah stone face lan zhan we love the stoic you more.

7. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    production team is killing me :blobsob: I hope they don't get in trouble for all these little CP moments they've included (source)
    Untitled.png

8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't that the start of the flash back arc. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

9. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, that's another thing I noticed but didn't catch on until now. OMG :blobfearful:

And idk, I like stoic LWJ but I really like to see emotional LWJ too. He only shows it in front of WWX and u can really see how much he really cares.

10. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    no, when they reach the Cloud Recesses and he's crying on Lil Apple, his hair is in the ponytail, not the bun!

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  11. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep even SiZhui and JingYi were there.

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  12. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    damnnn episode 15 was super badass man hahha was literally screamin like crazy when WWX rip out the jin dan by turnin himself into resentful energy and went through him to rip it out woooooooooooooooohooooooooooo OMG KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO FKIN AWESOME AND BADASS AF :eek::eek:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: and the way WWX control the resentful energy is so cool oso nice effects me like ahhah.
    WC was scared shitless and WWX make jiao jiao go and bite his tounge i think since he was coverin his mouth and got blood comin out of it. and use the resentful energy and pirece WC woooooooooo damn tat was super gd to see and rip him to shreds and his head rolled off mauhahahha yayy serve u right WC and the core meltin hand got eaten by the zombies(y)(y)

and he make himself float by using the resentful energy seriously hw much of a genius is WWX to actually be able to do tat. well at least he can fly without his sword nw :blobcheeky::blobcheeky:. i love the voice of dark WWX makes the conversation bewteen him and LWJ even more better and the feelings through thier words was gd. when LWJ was arguing wif WWX some hw the flames turn from green bak to orange flames must be WWX finally clam down aft killin the wen dogs.
    wait is the tiger seal from the xanwu monster tat they killed? lol WWX destory the sword and something appear was tat the tiger seal or was tat the thing tat hangs fron his black flute chen quing??? look alike but oso not alike leh lol. older NSH still look like the same hahah just more taller and abit more handsome hahah.

13. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mah kokoro:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

LoveManga likes this.
  14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol my reaction to seeing that was i thought wei ying created the tiger seal not found it. Then I was like yeah he must of made it like that.

15. Taestar

Taestar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone finally the last ep of this season is out, my heart ached seeing wangji's expression but the last scene was so beautiful and heart warming seeing wei ying smiles like when he was young really made me happy and I think wangji's heart was jumping inside while looking at that beautiful smile after so long time... I think season two will be only flashback as well i mean the time when he was yilling something (i don't know how to write he word lol) and season 3 will be him in the present .. I wanted to read the knew chapter from the novel as well i mean 72 but it is not uploaded yet ... It is already more than a week yet no new chapter i hope we got one tomorrow.. I hope!!

16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    well ya in a way created it as the novel didnt specify hw it was done, so the donghua show us this tat he created it from the sword tat was inside the xanwu monster and destory the sword and pop cam out the tiger seal lol hahha

17. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I see know that youes mention it I remember his hair swaying when little Apple ran towards lan zhan and Apple.

18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes seance.

19. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how the donghua will handle how WWX appearance in Mo Xuanyu's body changes the longer the soul is in the body?
    Is that in the novel at some point or just stipulation?

20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    will mostly look more to his original look ba either the adult or the younger one hahha