Isekai powers! What would you choose?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Caged01, Oct 6, 2018.

1. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    passive : slime body (immortal, camouflage and shapeshift)
    active 1: mind control (force them to follow my commands)
    active 2: cultivate ( cultivate to become a god myself)

2. KuroKohai

KuroKohai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm it depends because if its a isekai with leveling i would choose 1/1000000 exp needed to level up as my passive or some shit like that. but if we take out the level system then i would choose infinite magic capacity as my passive, with element form (can transform into any element at the cost of mana or magic) and space magic as my actives for attack and transportation.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    i edited with a slight description. everything i can see and imagine/comprehend. just think of making the entire world a bit more heavy and everyone dies

4. Caged01

Caged01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh damn thats right language, i would have to re learn their language, damn it xD

5. Salokin

Salokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dern it...still I guess I wouldn't have to endure some arbitrary traumatic event like "Oh no, my peasant village was burnt to give me motivation..." and stuff like that. Just the normal medieval BS. If I found myself in a cliche' situation I'd be too distracted repressing the urge to fourth-wall break like Deadpool to respond properly. Or as they say in isekai-lish "Tsukomi"...basically the same thing.

I predict a ton of running from early fights until I've slain enough ants and punched enough boars to become OP and then lord over the rest of the mere mortals below me...if I survive.

6. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Passive skill : The Ultimate Passive Skill of True Man (convert IDIOTIC STUPID DENSE DENSE DENSE beta mc into ALPHA MC)
    Active skill 1 : Uncensor holding hand is lewd
    Active skill 2 : Nosebleed Protection (last for a day, will automatically recasted if the effect is wear off)

Believe me this should be the best option, without passive skill any beta will fall into kindergarten trap easily and can get NTR-ed without knowing what happen even it is very clear in the eyes of every little brat
    Imagine in the life and death battle suddenly you see opponent tits (including men's tit) which afterward make you get heavy nosebleed..... disrupt your concentration and sure win ticket to hell..... you are straight but seeing any tits (man and woman) will make you get nosebleed.... so skill 2 is a must

lightmage5 likes this.
  7. Caged01

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah exactly so if you are stupid enough to stay and try to be a hero because god sent me here for a reason then you will die.
    Well that is my opinion

8. Caged01

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man i laughed really hard from this. Thank you. This is what i wanted from this thread. Just absurd powers no one thinks off

lightmage5 and Cutter Masterson like this.
  9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Passive would be affinity with every single skill and ability
    Actives would be every time I get experience, it’s multiplied by a shit ton. The other active would be intangibility where I can touch whatever I want but I can’t be touched or hurt and I can walk through walls if I want to. None of these skills cost mp or anything

10. youjohunter

youjohunter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i want power of plot armor:whistle:

Salokin and Cutter Masterson like this.
  11. chris1120

chris1120 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fate control
    Passive: Any threat will be nullified and will become a favorable outcome.
    Time-Space Magic:
    Active: Storage,Gate,Blink,Time Heal,Stop,Haste,Slow
    Passive: Age manipulation, Pseudo-eternal life, Foresight

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  12. Synchrotron

Synchrotron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gravity control actually also doubles as time control too haha. You manipulate Space(the curvature to increase gravity), you additionally bend time itself. That's pretty much active ability tho as you can still control it.

13. Wahyu123

Wahyu123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheat maker

14. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ice Manipulation with fearsome control like Esdeath.
    Imagine having that ability. Then cover yourself with dragonic Armor and fly. And summon a continental Blizzard, and fire Spears of ice everywhere. Fukin invincible even when asleep. Actually. That's what I'm going to do if I Reincarnate. Sleep and shoo them away. Fuck. Let's do this

15. Caged01

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw the description. So i would imagine controlling gravity cant be all others but you.
    Either you change an area of gravity or you can change your own gravity so when you jump you can jump triple the heigt since you gravity is less, and when you swing a sword you can adjust the gravity so the sword becomes heavier on impact.
    Just my thoughts, but if the power you want is to be able to kill everyone in the world at any moment then i would not want be in that world. :p

16. knighteem

knighteem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My passive would be having an smart AI-like being that's attached to my soul and will do anything for my sake. Like rimuru's Manas ceil.

Active would be space control and electricity control at an atomic level(think hei's power from darker than black).

The effect. I would be the greatest silent assassin living a double life in that world. Kings will bow down to me if they know my capabilities.

Caged01 likes this.
  17. Easykiln

Easykiln Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My problem is that I'm at best an ordinary person with neither persistence nor courage. So the passive would have to be something like "indomitable will."
    Active #1 would be complete memory recall, things come instantly to mind if I'm looking for them while it's active, but I can also enter a sort of memory gallery space that lets me sort through and reexperience memories as I wish. Because it would be a waste to not bring as much as I could to a developing world like that.
    Active #2 would be something to guarantee my life and freedom, teleportation is the basic idea, but I don't mind adding limitations to squeeze out more power so I guess something like the good old "travel through shadows" power.

Ah, and this is assuming balance concerns are an issue and I can't just say "absolute power" as my passive. If I was the god offering perks out of sincerity to apologise for a mistake when I didn't need to I'd just boot a selfish self entitled brat back into the regular system of reincarnation if they tried my patience.

18. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Passive - Super big mega sized manapool
    Active 1 - Deep meditation\mana absorpiton - Increases mana regeneration to 1-10% of manapool per hour.
    Active 2 - World editor skill (allows to copy paste, change properties of the items, edit landscape.)

GonZ555 and Cutter Masterson like this.
  19. Harem_lover

Harem_lover Loves Spice, and works with Spite

Reading List:
    Link
    makes dual cultivation all the better :blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

20. Dimensiontravels

Dimensiontravels New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Using my favorite novel Reincarnator, I would have the passive solo numbering Immortal Soul which uses everything to heal the user in times of life and death, and zero numbering Demonic Dragon Reinforcement which is a high tier buff in all stats with a transformation of demon dragon that has three hearts. Nothing would be able to kill me, and I'd look cool.

I would like to have meals give buffs depending on the meal and its quality by injecting mana. Instead of direct blessings, this could bring out the power of food and the limit in blessings would be how much food the diner could intake. If the food was bad, it could give a debuff instead.