Isekai powers! What would you choose?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Caged01, Oct 6, 2018.

1. LittleMe

LittleMe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    control of people is the best one.

2. HighatNoon

HighatNoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How 'bout playing the long game?
    Passive : Necromancy ( have affinity with dark magic)
    Active : Magic library ( consume mana to temporary acquire any grimoire that ever exsist, additional consumtion depend 9n the grimoire power)
    Active 2 : Spell shield ( can negate and reflect any magic that use to target the owner, mana consume per power lv)
    Basiclly ya gonna hide under the ground while learning everythings, kinda boring though.

lightmage5 likes this.
  3. Caged01

Caged01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see you really made thought about this, i like it. Yeah we all have diffrent human limitations.

4. zarvi

zarvi Ojisan

Reading List:
    Link
    the passive would be limitless stamina (so i can handle my harem girls)

1st active would be body enhancement
    I can probably do almost everything with just body enhancement depending on the limit i can enhance my body,

2nd active dispel (similar to kamijou touma but I can control when to use it)
    the most thing i'm afraid of in a fantasy world are mind manipulations magic and curses

5. knighteem

knighteem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly like the infinity gauntlet. Under his rule. 1/2 of mankind will die. Maybe even the male half lol

6. Unrivaledfury

Unrivaledfury Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not Japanese, nor am I foolish enough to save someone at the cost of my life.
    But if you ask me, what skills I wish I had,
    1) CHARM [Pierces magic immunity, works on anything] (GOD LEVEL):-
    This is highly underrated skill. Well, I am a bit lazy, so, let me get my stuff done by others? On broader aspect, you could be the leader of whole planet, break law and still get away with it. Well, beimg highly versatile skills , applications of charm are endless.
    But it does not work when you are alone in world, or in outer space. Well, I have been alone after I graduated from University, so I am better of dead than alone.
    2) HEAVENLY GOOD LUCK [Defies laws of the world] (GOD LEVEL):
    Well, why did I namenthe skill like that is because I had gone through series of tragedies and bad luck. This is another great skill for the lazy. Easy jackpot, free tickets, rare chances of encounter with person or objects? Not just that, imagien, some one is raining bullets or magic at me, without much effort, I could dodge it.
    3) ENDLESS XUAL STAMINA:
    Coupled with Skill 1, do I even need to eloborate this?
    I am not greedy, whatever I have stated above are not combat oriented skills. Though I thirst for blood, I am not battle frenzy. But I have one skill in mind.
    1) CREATION [Create anything as long as you have the knowledge] :
    I am an engineer.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  7. Caged01

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe its boring to others but i can see that this would be a good survival stratagy since there isnt any plot armor from catching a stray arrow or getting robbed and killed

8. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute control over self, i.e. mind, body, soul and mana (inside me). With this everything is possible more or less. And a photographic memory would be useful as well.

lightmage5 likes this.
  9. knighteem

knighteem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha
    It's only been like less than 30mins and we already have 4 pages worth of post. It's an extremely lively topic... Well even I'm enjoying myself :p

10. Caged01

Reading List:
    Link
    So am i, i did not think this would be so livly

11. HighatNoon

HighatNoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well betrayal is a suitable for this one

Dvyger likes this.
  12. Caged01

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless you kill them before they can betray you and turn them into undead

13. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    but we make it passive so it can never go off, and i will always be invincible!

i could manipulate gravity just enough to float or fly. i make myself float and become my own personal existence in the planets space, so the earth moves while i stay still, which will give the illusion of flight at the speed of the planetary rotation on its own axis per hour. which is over 1500kmph. GODLIKE
    and being able to apply enforced gravity density on anyone would make their insides crush to paste. good torture fun

Caged01 likes this.
  14. Megajoke

Megajoke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Space, Time, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, Dark, Metal, Lightning, Void, Soul, and Neutral magic only limited by my imagination

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  15. Tempest

Tempest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Passive: Luck Manipulation
    I would automatically have good luck, while the people I don't like would have bad luck, but I can't consciously control it
    Active 1: Infinite Storage (As a college student, this practical ability is the one I want to have the most)
    I feel there are so many possibilities for this that aren't explored yet. If you store lots of weapons in it, then won't you be a walking armory? You can pull them out when you are fighting, and it'll be next to impossible to disarm you. Also, my version can store living beings, so its a perfect prison. Also, if I want, I can use it as a base or to hide from stronger people; then its a life preserving ability
    Active 2: Physical Ability Multiplication
    Exponentially increase all physical abilities, such as strength, agility, hearing, dexterity, reaction time, dynamic vision, etc. Imagine using this with infinite storage: just pulling out war hammers and throwing them at people...

16. Synchrotron

Synchrotron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ever heard of gravitational time dilation? Heck, you will see everyone in fast forward if you don't make it an active ability with control and only set it as maximum.

You will live a boring life...

17. HighatNoon

HighatNoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And then there was one guy who got reflect skill....

18. Salokin

Salokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading your passive and then the words "body enhancement" I snickered so hard, lol.

Also...Skill Steal Active: targeting....
    Don't worry I'm just borrow this, and if you find someone with 'Skill giving' my skill growth will make a better version for you! So just keep a look out, okay!
    Doesn't this just happen in these kinds of settings? Remembered the words of Vegeta Shishou: First immortality, then the b***es!

zarvi likes this.
  19. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    define boring. and its manipulation, meaning i control the gravity change i emit.so im fine.
    its a passive/active ability. it exists, and you can complain to the mods if you dont like it

20. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Passive would be ultimate luck, I want my luck to rival song shuhang just without the hell difficulty if possible
    For my two active skills would be lucky game, a random game that depends on chance will be created like flipping a coin and f I get it right I'll get some sort of buff, if I'm wrong then I'll either get a rebuff or my enemies will get a buff. The second one will be slash, when i swing a weapon mana will gather on my weapon and shoot out