Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen didn't take prisoners..... they just killed....

chiino likes this.
  2. Gizmo1012

Gizmo1012 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was wondering...during the Phoenix mt. chapters there were no stated rules about taking too much prey right? Like that's what JYL argued in defense of WWX. It was considered rude but it was an unofficial etiquette that never had any reason to be written before...because until WWX it was difficult to hog prey in such an extreme manner. But on Dafan mt. the Lan kids tell JC and JL that the 400+ nets are against the rules of fair play for night hunts. So is this a new rule because of WWX or does he just mean the same thing...that it's kinda selfish and unfair but not exactly against any real rules.

3. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it's better to be killed off or to be forced in this unhuman conditions... the only plus of staying alive is that their conditions can change later but....

4. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how LWJ would have reacted if he were in WWX place...

5. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just loving WWX taking LWJs liquor for him.

6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    random thought: the sunshot campain remaind me of the comunist revolution... after they destroyed the russian absolute monarchy they made a new dictatorship and the Gulag

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  7. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured it had to be Wen Qing in the last chapter but :blobsob: Wen Ning, whyyy
    Jin Sect is so evil :blobdevil: how much did they even do during the campaign anyway!! and all the other clans that just go along with them because they're wealthy again, evil!

I did want to check though...Jin XiZun is Jin XiZuan, right? both names were used in the chapter and I got a little confused. because if it's the same guy....I don't want YanLi-shijie to marry him either :blobangery:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  8. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    they did take the student group as prisoners when they made them lure for hunts without swords, which is probably where the Jin Sect got the idea to do so from.... but in general, they just killed and subjugated, yeah

9. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin Zixun is the cousin of Jin Zixuan, he is the one who went after Wei Ying during the hunting party thing with Yanli defending Wei Ying. I assume both were at this feast.

10. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    oh okay, thanks! must have been a typo (understandable, since their names are so close) when ZiXun was addressed as ZiXuan in the translation.

11. chiino

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, when I'm reading it as well.. I feel like there is some confusion going on between who is who, but I'm pretty sure its supposed to be the cousin. I also checked with Yukkie's version just to see and its Zixun. Definitely think there might be a spelling error going on.

I'm actually thinking Zixuan isn't supposed to be there at all? LOL

LoveManga and readerz like this.
  12. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Like who names their kid after their siblings kid with almost the same name? I don't know, it's probably not an error, but weird.

13. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JGY's name is mentioned at the end. And no I honestly believe that that guy has God tier deduction skills. His reasoning is solid and if he's watched a lot of Chinese donghua and films then he knows how Chinese like to handle their symbolism and visual innuendos. Also some (very few) of his theories were totally off the hook, so ya I think he's the real deal.

14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    While reading chapter 72 I silently stated crying. Damn it this chapter was just so sad where da light man where it at.
    You know i was already a little upset when reading this part
    Lan WangJi spoke, one word at a time, “Wei Ying, put down Chenqing.”
    Wei WuXian looked at him. From against the pair of eyes as mild as glass, he saw his own hideous reflection.
    BUT Wen Qing you set of my tears god damn it,I couldn't stop crying. please don't judge me Everything wen Qing did and said mad me cry but i just started bowling even more at this part
    t, she refused to let go of his hand, almost kneeling in front of him as she begged, ‘Wei WuXian, Wei WuXian, Young Master Wei, please help me. I really can’t find anyone else to help me. You really have to help me find A-Ning! I have no other choice other than you!’
    and I thought I was bowling before Wen Ning :blobsob::blobsob:Wen Qing:blobsob::blobsob:
    His face was as pale as wax and his pupils were dilated. The blood at the corner of his lips had already dried into a dark brown. Although his chest didn’t rise and fall at all, it was obvious to see that half of his ribcage had collapsed. Nobody who saw such a scene would think that he was still alive

I found the light guys I found the light. Lan Shizui made his appearance. What a good little baby knowing the difference between good and evil at an early age. Your father=Lan Wangji would be proud, and I know I was you little angle. You some how made me smile at the end of this really depressing chapter.
    “A-Yuan! A-Yuan!”
    Although the child called A-Yuan was still quite young, he already knew fear, but still he didn’t cry. He only continued to nibble at his fingers as he snuck a few glances at Wei WuXian.
    well yeah after reading chapter 72 I can finally understand her decision in asking Wei Ying to turn him into a corpse. I mean this part here set it in stone for me
    She’d been both scared and anxious, running as though she was mad, but she was still too late. She couldn’t even see her brother one last time.
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: just gonna edit this and add this image here Screenshot_20181008-141959.jpg This was me too. This was me too. But I didn't think JFC I thought them bastards better die a horrible f#cking death.

Sandu, Cypress, setsuna3025 and 7 others like this.
  15. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroine, setsuna3025, Rcyan and 7 others like this.
  16. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone who has read the whole novel explain, if it's included in later chapters - why did all the other Sunshot Campaign sects let LanlingJin do so many awful things to the Wen survivors? because they must have all known, they all helped gather up the people to gather them in one place... the only leader I can see really going along with it is JC (since his mind was so focused on vengeance), and that would only be until WWX got a chance to talk to him about it and change his mind... I don't see NMJ or LXC being okay with prisoners who have surrendered being tortured and murdered...

17. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's like WWX said. Just because their name is Wen, they did it. Everyone was still pretty mad at the Wen clan and couldn't imagine anyone being good from it. I'm pretty sure the other sects didn't know the prisoners were being tortured and murdered. WWX didn't even know until he found WN dead.

Sandu, setsuna3025, vrotki and 6 others like this.
  18. Gizmo1012

Gizmo1012 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the story I was talking about. It's basically the characters reading the book and reacting to everything. It's so interesting and creative. But you have to be logged in on AO3 to read it.
    Reading Mo Dao Zu Shi
    Athane
    Summary:

After everything happened, there are still questions unanswered and some things unresolved, luckily a certain creature felt the need to share the story seen though the eyes of Wei WuXian.
    I suck at summaries and own no rights to Mo Dao Zu Shi.
    Rated M for the violence in the story. First time writing a story so no flames please.

Also...I really Like this one too.
    i bet on losing dogs
    t_why
    Summary:

Important dignitaries visit the Cloud Recesses, and Wei Ying (unfortunately) has to dress up and participate in the whole matter.

It goes just as well as you'd expect.

19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
  20. chiino

Reading List:
    Link