LCD A Will Eternal

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually they will realize they fucked with a heaven-dao deva, once he breaks through, and will arrogantly attack him only to realize the one with the big boy pants on aint them. I picture Xiaochun not even fighting but just throwing some aphrodisiac pills at them and bring back the glory days of Bai Hao the master torturer. Maybe he'll even be kind enough to let them fornicate with each other.

Then he'll send them back poor men, forever scarred, never able to look one another in the eyes and denying all evidence they were ever there to begin with.

2. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel already completed for the VIPs??

3. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have a complete map of heaven span realm or anything close to completion? Its difficult to picture out their travel. Though it was said that they can travel through portals, BXC can only walk/fly through it. I wish to see a map including the river, great wall, wildlands, and deadmire. Since its a fantasy novel, is the world round, flat, square?

4. TheDeadApostle

TheDeadApostle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. The highest tier of chapter release is for 125 chapters. We're currently only on chapter 888 out of 1314.

We'll catch up soon though.

5. TheDeadApostle

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm seriously wondering how Bai Xiaochun will transcend. The Demon doesn't seem to fit his personality, and neither does The Devil. Maybe the God? The Ghost? And considering that this is after ISSTH and AllHeaven has been defeated, maybe even The Immortal. Regardless I'm hyped.

6. Concernedcitizen

Reading List:
    Link
    In ISSTH, Meng Hao is the demon, vast expanse is the ghost. If i remember, renegade immortal was the devil and the other last novel of the author was the god. Bai Xiaochun is most likely to be the immortal.

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should i avoid this novel if i only care about romance ?

8. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    yup, mostly comedy and action

Seraphic likes this.
  9. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn... thx you.

10. TheDeadApostle

Reading List:
    Link
    How does transcending work even? Say all five paths are taken now. Would the next transcendor after them be able to follow the paths the prior ones followed or would they make their own?

11. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the prime creator finds this possible scenario so intruiging that it happens over and over again, similar to parallel universes. So you have a ghost, an immortal and so on, but with different variations and personas. Over and over again, like a tape recorder.

Varno and Concernedcitizen like this.
  12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see nothing is happening with the pills. Surely Bai Xiaochun has learned the error of his way-wait, the patriarch is leaving. Oh no, this is not good. Everyone get as far away as you can this is not a drill the worst of the worst is happening everyone hide now

mrttao likes this.
  13. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what? at this point I realized something very funny... BXC is almost like Ye Cang from Peerless White Emperor, but instead of (dark) cooking is (demonic) concocting... I mean, sure BXC's results aren't even half as grotesque as Ye Cang's but their process is the same: they both know how to do things, but somehow things just do not go the way they should, to hilarious consequences, and the both of them seem to have the same MO: Oh, I know, let me add this ingredient/try this technique... and madness ensues...

The greatest difference seems to be that Ye Cang just does not act logically: he simply decides to add a zombie's arm and marinate everything with slimes...

14. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope there is a pov from the other sects we're they are amazed by xiaochun past achievements

15. terraheart

terraheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Renegade Immortal MC Wang Lin was The God not devil. Pursuit of the Truth's (aka Beseech the Devil) MC Su Ming was the Devil. BXC is not the immortal and author has stated this novel is not directly related to ISSTH but as I've almost finished the novel and sneaked a peak at the end, that's not entirely true.

Transcending has nothing to do with the five fingers of All Heaven. Remember, there are other Transcenders out there like All Heaven. The five fingers are specific to ISSTH, PotT and RI novels. Its only tangentially related to AWE but I won't explain how as that's a big spoiler.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Concernedcitizen and Nepuko like this.
  16. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, the MC from Renegade Immortal, Wang Lin the Badass, is the God, while Su Ming from Beseech the Devil is, obviously, the Devil.

As @terraheart said, transcending has nothing to do with Allheaven. There are other transcendors aside from these 4, and they transcended the "normal" way.

What the hell are you saying??? Prime creator?? Anyway, you're dead wrong on this. There can only be ONE ghost, ONE demon, ONE devil, ONE god, ONE Immortal. If someone transcended as the ghost, then nobody else can. Meng Hao transcended as the Demon, so there cannot be another True Demon. And another info for you, to Transcend dosen't mean you're gonna end up as a ghost, demon, god or devil. If you transcended, well, you transcended. Patriarch Vast Expanse became the ghost after he transcended by absorbing Allheaven's Ghost Essence. Same for the others. One finger for one Transcendor.
    That's also why Meng Hao said that nobody could've become the Immortal, as there is already one. You sure you actually read ISSTH???
    Anyway what you said was pure bullsh*t.....-_-

17. Concernedcitizen

Reading List:
    Link
    I had it interchanged. Lol.
    True. The author said that AWE is not directly related to the other past novels and has its own universe. I also looked into the last few chapter titles (but didnt read the content) and found some connection.
    it may be different universe but Meng Hao said immortal is the start and AllHeaven is just a clone. Since that's the case, Immortal's story can stand alone as it is the origin of AllHeaven, like a prequel.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  18. terraheart

terraheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have 100 chapters to read but your theory is definitely along the right lines but I won't say anymore to not spoil yours or anyone else's enjoyment as Deathblade should finish the novel up in a year or so.

The only reason I said he can't be "The" immortal from ISSTH is because that particular franchise set in the Vast Expanse closed the All Heaven arc when MH defeats him. That "particular" immortal which represented the fifth finger is never born.

Concernedcitizen likes this.
  19. art17

art17 [Wandering Poet]

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter blew my mind...

20. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    956 chapters of 1314 and he's still in the early deva realm, WTF.