Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Cry :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: stop it your making me even more sad:cry::cry::cry: But that's okay I just have to remember that their a happy ending at the end of this story.
    But that ain't gonna change the fact that everyone has suffered so much :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: It also not gonna change the fact that everyone else that died won't come back :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobsob: besides Wei Ying and Wen Ning.

2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    IIIImmmm soooorrryyy :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I can't help it :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: How could anyone hurt him???:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Weny Bear is so obviously timid & shy and yet....and yet.....those.....a**holes..they...:blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: and then Cheng is gonna be so angry :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: and their brother relationship is gonna.......:blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:...hahaha......I'm so emotionally dead

3. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Birthday to the best big brother anyone in existence could possibly ask for! ✧✧✧Lan XiChen✧✧✧

........But sadly it had to be the day when Weny Bear is.....gone...(ಥ﹏ಥ)
    ...Oh well, I can cry while eating cake...or just put my whole face inside the cake and sob (╥﹏╥)

setsuna3025, Aeli, vrotki and 2 others like this.
  4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:......:blobfearful:no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    I cant stop :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: why okay
    here's a pick to make myself stop with my emotional break down
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    That me Wei Ying on the ground Yep that the only way to stop my emotional break down:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: okay ill sop posting know. But I will most probably start posting when next chapter comes out.

Heroine, setsuna3025, Rcyan and 2 others like this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this novel after reading The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System and looking for the author's other works.

Oh, nice!

BTW, everyone should read The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love. (y):LOL::love:

In the novel MXY doesn't have a golden core but in an interview, the author said he will form one. Since MXY is said to have no talent in cultivation, some of the fans took this to mean "dual cultivation" with LWJ.

Aeli, vrotki, Pretty Yunita and 6 others like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been kind of wondering about "Dual Cultivation" but what does dual cultivating do exactly? Does Wangji share his energy with Wei? Or do they just simply train together strengthening their cultivation? Are there some other benefits to it? Or is it simply left to reader's own interpretation?

7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sex. Sex with energy transfer. It's actually shown in detail in Scum Villain in the later chapters. :D

Sandu, Cypress, Rcyan and 7 others like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I feel like a bloody idiot :facepalm::blobjoy::facepalm: Thank you for explaining!
    I'm still on chapter 28 on Scum Villian what chapter do they explain dual cultivation?

Rcyan, LoveManga, Hana_rhea and 3 others like this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link

Much, much later like in the last three chapters, IIRC.

There is also dual cultivation in another story that I read,
    Heroic Death System

The main character in that story was weak because he sacrificed himself for the male lead (it's BL). The ML wanted to raise MC's cultivation so he used an aphrodisiac and had sex with MC while inserting his Qi into the MC. I'm guessing that intimate contact make the Qi transfer easier. ML made the MC raise his cultivation quite a lot through dual cultivation. In that case it was the stronger person giving energy to the weaker person.

If LWJ and WWX dual cultivated, it would probably be LWJ helping WWX since MXY's body has very little cultivation. :D Dual cultivation is essentially a shortcut like in a game when a lower level player gets a higher level person to help them and leech his/her exp.

Heroine, setsuna3025, yully and 9 others like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I see, I see, if I use Pokemon terms it'd be like finding a rare candy and feeding it to one of my pokemon's to raise the level up easier without having to train them. Thank you! I had a completely different depiction of dual cultivation in my head, thanks for clearing it up :blobReach: And now I have two new novel recommendations to add on to my Chinese Novel lists~

chiino, setsuna3025 and readerz like this.
  11. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The general rule of night hunts is basically not to be an asshole/bully. But of course, that's hard to define. if you're using the 400 nets on dafan mt. as an example, that is an asshole way though, no offense to JC and JL but because they set up 400 nets, and if it caught regular people and animals, they didn't care to release them or help them, even though knowing there was the threat of powerful demons nearby. And then JC bullied cultivators to let JL have all the glory. JL himself always said and has said to WWX "don't you recognize my sparks amidst snow symbol? don't you know who I am? Don't you know who my uncles are?" WWX himself as he was coming up the mountain said that small cultivators were chased off by 2/4 major clans. He just met the Lan clan, but they are angels, so he knew it must've been Nie, Jin or Jiang.

The example of WWX hogging the undead for the phoenix hunt, is also being an asshole (I am sorry WWX my darling, just speaking the truth), because he knows his power and knows no one can stop him or take anything related to the undead away from him. JC even warns him not to be obvious, but WWX is just not a subtle person and honestly, everyone knows the only person able to control the dead is WWX, whether he was obvious or not.

BUT the thing is....Nie MingJue also hogged everything else that wasn't the undead, and who would have the balls to confront Nie Mingjue ? NO ONE, that's who...but WWX was the only one hated and blamed, no one else was, even though they were also bullies and assholes, that's where everyone is wrong and they don't see it. Jiang YanLi in her defense of WWX said it plainly...so yes, WWX hogged like 25/100 (making this number up but my quote is on point) of all the kills. But Nie Mingjue hogged the other 75/100. Who's going to talk to Nie Mingjue about that? Again, no one, they're too scared, so they just bully WWX who's an orphan, son of a servant, weirdo demon cultivator, and from a fallen clan that's slowly recovering. THAT'S WHY EVERYONE IS WRONG AND WWX IS RIGHT AND WHY WE DEFEND OUR YILING LAOZU

Bottom line is, the whole point of being a top cultivator, the best of the best, being famous...you have to have Skill, whatever skills and know how to use it 100%. It's a world of survival, the strong live, the weak die. If your way of surviving is killing everything and having to steal kills, and you can back yourself up and not get your ass kicked, then good for you. It's just a bunch of jealousy, honor and glory, and trying to be on the top of the foodchain. People were mad that WWX was the best and no one could kick his ass, but he could easily kick their asses with his eyes blindfolded, one hand tied behind his back and hopping on one leg, if he wanted to, that's all (which he kind of does anyways, lol)

alexfilia, Sandu, chiino and 8 others like this.
  12. xbeautifulyang

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooooooo proud of our Yiling Laozu for showing them cross-eyed, buck toothed, ugly ass, back wards and ignorant hypocrits what is up in ch. 72!!!!!! :aww::blob_grin::blob_sunglasses::blobsmirk:

But I'm not prepared for all the heartache that I know is going to come before we get to the present times of them stuck on Burial Mounds with everyone. o_O

I may have missed this...but can anyone please tell me that piece of crap Jin ZiXun's fate ? Like, I want him to get pimp slapped so bad that his spine, uretha tube and hair all get tangled up so bad that even fierce corpses don't know what to do with him. LIKE HOW DARE YOUR ASS MESS WITH WEN NING! I need to know if he gets his ass handed to him on a nice platter from Burial Mounds. :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

Fiorisi, chiino, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Just realized the Scum Villain one might be "other/almost dual cultivation" or "technically dual cultivation, but..." rather than dual cultivation. It's hard to explain without spoilers.

chiino, setsuna3025, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil me pleeeeaaseee Madam Jin I'm begging ya I need something to get my mind off of Weny Bear :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:.....My hubby''s gone :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I badly wish this a hole had died off with bloody Wen chao his such a waste of space in this novel Jin Guang Shan dude is already a dumb prick as it is but this Zixun guy just had to pop out from his mom :blobunsure:

....Weny bear (T^T).....my Weny bear (ಥ﹏ಥ)

ZiXun has a curse mark placed on him and he thought the curse came from Wei. So, he issued an attack to him, I think, don't take my word for it cuz I'm unsure of the details, but he shot an arrow aiming towards Wei. Shijie was the one who blocked it, killing her in the process, all hell broke loose after that, and I'm pretty sure this a hole was one of the casualties in Wei's wrath

salbireo, Cypress, chiino and 9 others like this.
  16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead had a Qi Deviation and grabbed the MC and they had sex for the first time. In this context, Qi deviation means his Qi was rampaging out of control. MC drained ML of his Qi but the MC didn't absorb it. He just took the energy than cast it out his body.

salbireo, Cypress, chiino and 8 others like this.
  17. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh wow so Qi deviation can actually be quelled that way :blobwoah: Hot damn

Thank you Madam Jin :cookie:

Heroine, salbireo, chiino and 4 others like this.
  18. xbeautifulyang

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you explain this spoiler to me in the story ? I can't understand what it's about in MDZS. and thank you for explaining Jin ZiXun also ! As long as he's dead, I'm happy. If WWX killed him, then I know he got it bad, I'm not worried anymore.

salbireo, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek: I think one of the themes of the novel is that the so-called "righteous" sects aren't actually all that righteous. A lot of the righteous cultivators went to war because the Wen clan had killed, tortured, and raped either their clan, family, or even themselves.

Hence, while we modern readers would have thought that the righteous sects would treat women, children, and non-combatants better, the righteous sects actually decided that it was war. Since the Wen clan had wiped out several clans (including those clans innocents) then now that the Wens had lost, it was time for the Wen clan to be wiped out.

Archeologists have found evidence of prisoners of war being used in ritual human sacrifice (decapitated) and I believe most women and children would have been enslaved as spoils of war if they had been taken in a war.

Back then there was no culture of keeping people in jail to rehabilitate them. The defeated clan members would be duty-bound to try to get revenge. I mean, for example, if they let the kids go, because of filial piety, those kids would grow up trying to get revenge on the other clans.

Thus, prisoners of war would have been killed, mutilated (so that they wouldn't be a threat anymore), or enslaved (but its hard to keep a cultivator enslaved). :unsure:

Let's say that Wen Chao had a bunch of kids under the age of 3. Modern people like us would let them live. However, back then those kids would have felt that they had a duty to kill avenge their parents... even knowing that Wen Chao was a douchebag.

Wen Ning... hmm, did their branch of the Wen family join the war? Even as medics, they still helped the Wen clan during the war, right?

Sandu, salbireo, chiino and 6 others like this.
  20. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After what Wen Ning and his sister did for JC and Wei Ying, he actually should have taken them directly under his personal protection. Why is it that they were treaten as war prisoners??? I mean, without them both JC and Wei Ying would have been dead long ago. That other clans would try to kill of/rape etc. their prisoners of war should have been christal clear to WY and JC??? right? I don't understand, why they didnt protect Weny Bear! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: please someone explain it to me so that I can understand it without hating anyone aaaaaahhhhh:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: and @Fiorisi : My condoloscences!!! I wish I could do something to make it better! Maybe it helps that the worst chapter is overcome!!! hopefully.....