Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not too sure what the exact details are in the chapter when the a hole died but I can try to piece a bit of the puzzle together :blobpeek:
    From what I understand this occurs after Jin ZiXuan's death. Wei was invited to visit the Jin sect, or perhaps near the Jin sect area, and he was ambushed or surrounded by a lot of the Jin sect disciples. The ambush was ZiXun's plan, he had a curse mark placed on him, and ZiXun assumed it was Wei who did it, but actualy it was Su She. One way to get rid of a curse mark is by killing of the person who placed the curse, hence why he planned out the ambush. Seeing the ambush Wei was incredibly mad, I'm a bit unsure of what happens afterward, but YanLi who was present, protected Wei from the onslaught of ppl coming after him. Since YanLi was in Wei's defence no one dared made a move, I think ZiXun got pissed off and that's when he tried shooting an arrow towards Wei, which was blocked by YanLi, causing her death and caused Wei to go beserk
    I'd be opening up three bottles of alcohol in celebration when that a hole and JinGuanShan the man whore is dead.

Heroine, salbireo, chiino and 5 others like this.
  2. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, this makes sense! But I'm sorry, can you also explain the Qi deviation spoiler too ?

salbireo, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I said on my last post that i would stop posting untill the next chapter comes out.
    but i found this video and was like "needs to share." but lol I have no idea what the it's,saying still laughed though
    Okay so this post will now be my last post till next chapter comes out.

salbireo, chiino, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  4. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Ning's branch might've indeed served as medics throughout the whole war but at the same time, one could argue that as a medic it's their job to heal & patch people up. Even if those people are undeserving of it, and should just bleed out & die. Plus, their under Wen Chao/Wen Ruohan's thumb, I wish the Wen Siblings had made a run for it, away from the Wen sect, but they had family members in the clan they didn't want to leave behind.

It's so frustrating sometimes cuz I wanna get angry and just point fingers lash out at these people calling them out and cursing them. But, what you say is also right, it's logically what real-life people would do in the past and I'm sure some parts in our society as well those who are ravaged by war or other complicated circumstances...

hahaha......:blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:....I'm gonna be in mourning for this whole entire week..:blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead:

salbireo, Cypress, chiino and 8 others like this.
  5. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for explaining
    this explan why there was energy transfer in the fiction I read 2 days ago it was my first time reading a fic like that .. though it was a bottom lwj but I don't regret reading it :D

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    salbireo, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Welcome! The Qi Deviation spoiler is from a different novel by the same author as gdc Scum Villian's Saving System it has no connection to the gdc story one. The Qi Deviation came up cuz I asked what Dual Cultivation was about :cookie:

7. Hana_rhea

Hana_rhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thread sure move fast and I cannot catch up for awhile lol, btw done watching engsub ep14 and raw ep15 its was good and its over season 2 gonna be long wait!

Ep14 show lan zhan working together with jc kinda giving character depth thought why jc need says those stuff toward him in ep15 after he fighting so hard he just want to get wei ying,
    Ep15 well I'm happy those two dead thought its not over yet, but at least can they show WLJ body in gore/poor state just little because she look to fine after being gobbled up so that can left more impact toward the series, but even so seeing wei ying so merciless is too much and I keep saying 'his not the Wei ying that I know give the old Wei ying back' and then yes back to present wei being cute as usual always make me happy, present lan zhan and lan xichen so hot:blobnosebleed: , also huaishang adorable:X3:
    When season 2 I hope there will be half flashback and half present, because I wanna see present them in action so bad,

Also yiling look kinda MXY version in last ep as I keep comparing their appearance make me confused alot maybe he took yiling version before Wei ying died since he died as yiling patriarch!

Oh well now I'm gonna wait for 'The Untamed' Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan, well I really wishing for Yang Yang play WWX instead but Xiao Zhan is cute too I love him ever since I saw 'Majestic of the Wolf' trailer, and ofc gonna see how the staff gonna handle the changing, lan zhan and wei ying is sworns brother and wei never died hump, the BTS kinda romantic though lol how they gonna be only sworns brother?:LOL::LOL::LOL: I hope the staff will implied that wangxian end up together like what happened in 'Beloved Enemy' live action.
    Oh my I'm sure writing alot this what happened when I'm not online:oops:

salbireo, Fiorisi, chiino and 2 others like this.
  8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's Wei Ying who got fat after eating so much stuff then having to exercise to lose weight, hahahahahaha!

9. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Birthday Xichen-Gege~
    2285.jpg

Heroine, salbireo, Fiorisi and 11 others like this.
  10. biiru

biiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xi Chen gege is the real deal. Beautiful face, soul, and tall. He's got that ridiculous hand strength of a real seme. It's a real shame for him to be in seclusion. I wish he'll finally get a boyfriend, too:blobwhistle:

salbireo, Fiorisi, Cypress and 6 others like this.
  11. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMW also has dual cultivation that is explained

salbireo, Fiorisi, chiino and 2 others like this.
  12. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fiorisi @Scalysharc @setsuna3025 i totally 100 % agree with you guys.... great mind think alike :blob_grin: ... WWX being Yilling lauzu is what make him unique ... he's getting wiser and better control of it at the present time.

salbireo, Scalysharc, Fiorisi and 3 others like this.
  14. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone ship him with Jiang Cheng :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

15. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    it was mention at the end of episode 15? JGY name?

salbireo likes this.
  16. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he had a boyfriend, JGY, who got married and eventually died :blobwhistle:

17. yully

yully Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hv been thinking bout it after reading some of u guys posts and i wanna know what story is the Scum Villains about?? Where can i read it(in eng pleaseeeee)??

Sorry it's been a few weeks since the last time i came here. Got so busy that i get left out a lot.:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

readerz, salbireo and LoveManga like this.
  18. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hana_rhea, readerz, salbireo and 2 others like this.
  19. yully

yully Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    better off to be killed, even if the condition get better some will hav a sever trauma and cannot recover from it or some might end thier own life.
    ???? where ??? LWJ was drinkin alcohol? and WWX took it from him?
    ahahhahahha nice lol last one best :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    pls put it in and LWJ actually laugh aft WWX confess to him?
    i hated the JIN sect aft WEN sect, the JIN sect is far to arragont like the wen sect damn fked up to the core. hated them since the part where JZX look down on JYL and say she is not worth it OMG RUDE MUCH just cause u r from the jin sect and ur cultivation is high doesnt mean u can just look down on others -.-. if he didnt like the marriage so much den he could hav broke it off in the first place y make it so diff and blame WWX for everything u fked up spoiled proud asshole young master. the sect master wanted to be the top but couldnt cause wen set is there nw tat its gone he can do wat he wans cause everyone wan the wen sect ppl to die. and he make use of it and act arragont like fk. wonder y WWX nvr just go and kill off every one of the JIN sect members tat torture the remaining wen sect surviors. if i was WWX i would just do everything in my power to destory the JIN sect hu is startin to act like the wen sect and i don care if JYL hates me or wat they deserve to die for torturing poor wen ning and must rot in hell like WC
    ahhahaahahahahhaha u guys the spam on the cryin emjoi ahjhahahahaha LMAO HAHAHAH lol i haven read 72 yet so spare me from laughin. but damn wattttttttttttttt wen ning rib cage was rip open???????????????????? OMG THOSE FKIN FKED UP JINS MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WAN TO KILL THEM AND KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM FOR THEY R SERIOUSLY STARTIN TO BE THE NXT WEN SECT.
    they r sacred of NMJ and WWX but rather bully WWX and put the blame on him WOW HOW RIGHTEOUS CULTIVATORS THEY R WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JUST WOWWWWWWWWWWWW -.-. haizzzzzzzzzzzzz in any time era its always the one hu is totally diff from the rest and abit weird to be builled and look down and sconed and be the one to be blame for everything bad happening to the "NORMAL" ppl. and yet ppl like NMJ hu is strong and use other "NORMAL" method of cultivation is not hunted or sconed or anything. fked up humans alright lol
    i think he will die. NAH JUST DIE NW U FKER AND U KILLED SHIEJIE FK U GO FKIN ROT IN HELL AND LET ZOMBIES EAT UR DAMN FKIN SOUL TILL IT NVR COMES BAK:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: hahah lol laugh at it hahah funny mostly just WWX workin out due to overweight?