Resolved Checkbox in Reading List Missing

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by FlaringCent, Oct 9, 2018.

1. FlaringCent

FlaringCent Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unsure if this is an on-going problem that is already being looked at but I didn't see it in the To-Do list so I am posting this here in hopes someone knows the answer.
    I've been missing the chapter read checkbox in my reading list for a while and it is starting to get annoying when I go back to binge read chapters. In it's place is an icon that says [Edit Notes] when I hover my mouse over it. The checkbox works fine when I'm using it from the front page and from the novel page itself. I have gone through the [List settings] and the [Global settings] and continue to have this issue. I have this problem both on my PC and my phone so unsure what the problem could be.

2. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only checkbox in the reading list is the checkbox to be able to move and/or delete novels. There was never a "checkbox" to update your status from the reading list.

Are you referring to "I've read the latest chapter" link? If so, take a look at this thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/disabling-the-new-reading-list-notes-feature.66652/

AliceShiki, FlaringCent and runsing like this.
  3. FlaringCent

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I meant the update icon next to the [Show me chapters I haven't read!]. It has been so long that I thought it'd be a checkbox. The button brought your status up to the Latest Release.
    https://i.imgur.com/2ztSgmI.png
    This is what my reading list looks like at the moment.

4. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    have you check out the link tony gave yet? you should.

5. FlaringCent

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. The link that Tony provided was the answer I was looking for. I had posted my reply prior to checking out that link. I didn't have the opportunity to try changing my settings until I got home and it has solved my issue.
    Thanks NU staff!