Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Apsara_

Apsara_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime is over and now I can't keep my wayward thoughts in check because I have no more episodes to look forward to every saturday. So I will spill them all here, feel free to shut me up if it gets annoying.:blobpats:

Ever since I first found the donghua and saw WWX play his flute, I've wondered if his character was based off a Hindu deity named Krishna. I really liked that thought, you know cuz WWX was like a hotter, cooler animated version of one of my favourite gods. (Ancient Hindu art style is a bit weird so all his pictorial depictions do not match his actual descriptions in the folklore.) So I looked up if there was a similar deity in Chinese mythology which could have given MXTX the idea for WWX...turns out there is. He is called Nezha, aka the Third Lotus Prince. I promise this isn't all some baseless speculation! The lotus, the flute, ( these were the two main weapons of Krishna) even the pranks...stealing clothes, the love for emperor's smile (corresponds to Krishna's love for fresh butter), sneaking out at night, even the bit where WWX loses his parents and gets adopted by another family...and not to mention the peacock's feather. There is no association of WWX with a peacock's feather in the book but the poster for the donghua looks suspiciously like it has a peacock feather in the background amidst all the dark energy clouds and also on the stylized Chinese characters. (the bit about the peacock feather is a bit far fetched but Krishna wore the feather on the side of his head exactly like WWX drew the peony on the side of Lan Zhan's head) Also, Krishna and his entire clan dies in the end due to a curse. The only thing that makes them different is that in his adulthood...Krishna was more..manipulative (slightly) or maybe just tactful and we all know our WWX has no tact....also, Krishna had a harem and he definitely wasn't interested in males:blobjoy: I don't know much about Nezha though, just what google told me so all of this might turn out to be hollow speculation after all.

I don't know if MXTX ever disclosed how she got her idea of WWX..but this similarity was very interesting to me..so I shared it lol.

Fiorisi, chiino, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhhhhhhh nice suggestion ahhahah (y)(y)
    oh they better keep thier word man
    its block in my country ahhahah oh well nvm
    hahahahahah would love to see tat. tat will defintiely but worth seein
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: *pat pat hands ice cream*
    OMG ASHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAH WTF LOL LMAO captain jack sparrow runnin as usual ahahhahahaha lol the rest of the faces wth sia lol
    awwwwwwwwwwww wen ning so cute ahhaah :aww::aww: . LOL WTH the video lol nice oneeeeeeeeeeeee LMAO
    the Jin sect is gettin out of hand they jsut wan to be the top and not hav their reaupution destoryed so they lie even worse den the WEN sect -.-. SOMEONE PLS KILL OFF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE JIN SECT MEMBERS THEY R TO FKIN STUCK UP TO BE LEFT ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:. if not i wan to go there and rip thier lungs out for they r gettin out of hand and worse den any other sect -.-. must be JGY idea to kill off all the remainin wen sect surviors -.- tat person must go and die :blobhero::blob_sunglasses:

Fiorisi, chiino, vesperia and 3 others like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    This was really cute:blobmelt: and you did my second favorite ship two, :blobsmilehappyeyes: Cabbage and piggy style :blob_sunglasses: nice(y)

I found more fan art Lan Xichen x Jiang Cheng

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Heroine, Fiorisi, chiino and 3 others like this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    same here if they knw about they might not hav been able to fully deal wif it cause the JIN sect ppl will use any means to conceal the infomartion and and destory the gusu clan

chiino, LoveManga and Hana_rhea like this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    biiru, Chuyin, Fiorisi and 6 others like this.
  6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    ummmm yeah I decided im gonna keep posting:blobpats: even if next chapter hasn't come out, which you could probably already tell.
    Don't look if your not a Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng shipper. This may cause u to get upset.
    [​IMG]
    Is this fan art of their marriage now.:blobfearful: If so :blobparty::blobparty: to bad it's only ever gonna be fan art.:blobcry: Also i wasn't to sure if it was Jiang Cheng x Lan Xichen because Jiang doesn't have the braids in his hair so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Heroine, setsuna3025, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  7. Hana_rhea

Hana_rhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so too seeing someone post on youtube the staff gonna tone down BL is hurt as well those censorship is more hurt:cry::cry::cry:
    Lol why is author like that! This circle really similar with her book getting darker one after another. Now make me wonder how the seme in her fourth book?
    Thank you! Love this pair too but not as much as wangxian and hualian. I wish someone would write a fanfic like this where LWJxWWX instead and not the opposite because I'm not used to it or maybe never:(
    Humm in chinese fandom for xicheng often have LXCxJC similar to LWJxWWX! So maybe this is fanart for LXCxJC and pretty much sure JC wore bride outfit just my guess!

Well now I hope I can online often but somehow probably not:blobpensive:

8. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. You may already have found @Fiorisi’s great spoiler directory, but if not the link’s below.
    Updated Directory Post

9. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a got here and damn i thought never marry a man eith two tintins or rebirth-rich young master little wolf bottom was bad but....481 pages(=thousands of messages to spend the next 3 hours[probably more] to read):blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobsob:

Edit: I have once again seen the greatness of danmei lovers(aka GDC & scum villain spoiler forums)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  10. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I commend you for even attempting to read through all of this. I think when I got here it was around 200 something pages and I gave up after about 20 pages or less even. I was totally overwhelmed. :confused:

I came back after some time and discovered @Fiorisi’s great spoiler directory, link below, and was saved. :LOL:
    Updated Directory Post

11. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    noooo :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Song Lan, so sad!! (more of the comic under the spoiler cut)
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    + the rest here

Hana_rhea, Cypress, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  12. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Hana_rhea, Rcyan, Devy_chuu and 5 others like this.
  13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    :giggle::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Right:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Well that was sad but this part got to me most
    DaKzRnJVMAAaW_A.jpg
    BUT I was happy at the end of the story cause his soul is back together again :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: * Happy tears. Happy tears.*

Hana_rhea, Rcyan, vrotki and 6 others like this.
  14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    One who can't speak and the other who can't see :blobsad::blobsad:
    But, yes! Even if in the novel these two's fates were left to open interpretation, I'm pretty sure all the fandom headcannoned that Song Lan & XingChen got to be together along with their adoptive daughter MVP of the Yi city arc A'Qing :blobsob:

Hana_rhea, LoveManga, vrotki and 4 others like this.
  15. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::facepalm: I didn't think of that.:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Okay *me trynna stay positive.* They can both learn how to read in Braille
    upload_2018-10-10_16-16-47.jpeg
    Both can hear and one can speak it's not impossible.:blobangel:

16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ya there's that! Did they had those in Ancient China? Oh well, I'll just believe in my heart they did :blobjoy:

17. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Hana_rhea, LoveManga, vrotki and 5 others like this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    stitch.jpg
    awwwww tat was sad but finallly XXC came bak *tears of joy*
    lol *pat pat* *pass u stitch to help u clam down* ahhahha[​IMG][/ATTACH]
    hahahha so cute

19. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    ...How could I forget about Lingchi...well, well, @Cypress weapons + @salbireo idea (✧ω✧) I'm gonna be much more creative in my torture sessions than Wen Ruohan & YiLing Laozu himself (งಠ_ಠ)ง
    (Anything for Weny bear)

Hana_rhea, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  20. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much :^3