Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he would be considered LWJ adopted son. :aww:

2. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much :blobjoy: It's why most fanfics or fan comics depict Sizhui as Wei & Wangji's son. In those 13 years, Wei was gone, but Sizhui was there I'm sure to fill some parts in Papa Wangji's broken heart~ Little Sizhui has his Mama Wei's smile after all :aww:

4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and all these boys here under spoiler tag have children to fill their broken selves / hearts :giggle::cry:
    Screenshot_20181010-173844.jpg Screenshot_20181010-173855.jpg Screenshot_20181010-173857.jpg source some where on twitter :blobsweat:

Sandu, Rufi-sidd, Hana_rhea and 9 others like this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hohohohoho wa insane strength to rip apart from the torso (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::p
    kinda since LWJ was the one hu gav the name sizhui to him
    cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee awwwwwwwwwwwwww little a yuan so cruious and oso wan to kiss his mama hahahha too cute :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    the novel didnt state tat wwx and lwj adpot him as his son?
    the first one is WWX carryin little a yuan?

6. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    random thought: LWJ regretted that he couldn't save wwx and at the end of the novel the other as well but apart WWX and WN, did someone regretted the massacre of the Wen survivor?

LoveManga likes this.
  7. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows when Wei Wuxian's parents died was when how old is he?

LoveManga likes this.
  8. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the novel didn't explicitly say SiZhui was adopted or their son, but logically Wangji did adopt him, SiZhui has the Lan name + the clouds on his forehead ribbon signifying SiZhui as a part of the main Lan family. Also, Wangji became cultivational partners with Wei:

Cultivation partners = marriage > Wangji adopted SiZhui + married Wei = Sizhiu being their official adopted son

Either way, stated in the novel or not, I'm sure the fandom both outside & inside of China see Sizhui as the sickeningly lovebird's son
    ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
    Someone correct me here if I'm wrong, but I think Wei was 4 or 5 years old when his parents died? Fengmian picked him up at the age of 6 right? Don't quote me on this though my memory is a bit hazy on this part.

9. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    When do his parents died on? its arent in his birthday right?

10. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, the novel never said anything about the date of their death, so readers really won't ever get to know or have an official confirmation. It's left up to the individual interpretation I guess?

11. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... I'm currently writing a fanfiction story for WWX's birthday later. It has a connection with his childhood and his parents. I just afraid I put some mistake on it. It's, fortunately, it's still unknown for his parent's death. I afraid there's a mistake...

Hana_rhea, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    true true ahhah ya its more better tat way cause sizhui is just meant to be thier son ahhahahhah since he is so cuteeeeeeeee.
    oh realli i onli knw wei parents died when he was young though don knw the age of wei when his parents die

Hana_rhea, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    when done pls post here :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::p

Hana_rhea and LoveManga like this.
  14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart is filled with bundles of fluffy yellow chickens looking at these pics (´ ω `♡)
    Seeing these makes me realise just how much Sizhui & Jin Ling's existence healed a portion of these broken adult's hearts.
    Honestly, children are so fun to be around with, I can let loose and they won't judge me for it (T^T) Their presence just lightens up ppl's days bring smiles to ppl's faces ♡ Something we all need in these troubling times

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaa! A fanfic?! Omg!! Yas post it here when your done, pretty please~
    Don't worry you won't make mistake, in fact, a majority of fanfic writers make their own interpretations concerning Wei's parents. So, don't be afraid to put your own view on what happened! Let your creativity go free!

16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    BOI DO I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT THIS ! ! ! ヽ( `д´*)ノ

I don't think anybody felt regret or remorse for the massacre of the innocent Wen survivors! I felt so frustrated! I get it, they were part of the Wen sect, who bullied & brutally murdered random ppl, but did they really need to sink at the same level as the Wen Dogs? **Cough** Jin Sect **Cough** If they kept the Wen survivors as laborers I can understand, they gotta punish them somehow, but treating them even worse than animals? The Wen sect killed on the spot, but the Jin sect? NOPE! Their treatment was equally worse! The Jin sect or YiLing Laozu, personally the ones I see that are dirtier & uglier are JinGuangShan, the ZiXun idiot & all those peacocks in Glamour Hall.

And what adds to my irritation is that these survivors whom the sect killed in the first siege of Burial Mounds saved their asses in the second seige! I don't know what their reaction is since I haven't read that part, did those group of cultivators who ganged up on Wei knew who saved them? Either way, I bet ya $50 those ppl won't feel regret or thankful for what they've done, their gonna brush it off or just move on.

Despite, all that, Wei, Wen Ning & the survivors, don't hold any grudges towards these ppl, and I freaking admire the heck out of em for it! Cuz personally, I'm drunk with anger at these idiots, and I would've lost it too if it weren't for @readerz analysis/discussions about these guys. She makes really good arguments about seeing this whole situation from a logical & understandable viewpoint, so I'm able to breathe easier cuz of it, though I'm still very much unforgiving at these group of so called "Rightious Sects/Cultivators"

I'm really curious to know how the Nie sect or the Lan sect treated the Wen survivors. of course, the Lan sect wouldn't treat them as harshly, but I wonder about the Nie sect? Killed them off on the spot? Or are the Jin sect the only ppl who kept Wen prisoners with them? There wasn't many of them left, but in the latest chapter Wei said that some Wen ppl defected into other sects, changing their name, so I question about those bloody idiots.

Rcyan, Sandu, Hana_rhea and 8 others like this.
  17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahhah u r not alone there i oso cant forgive those "rightious sect" since they will always claim it as its justice and they deserve it. when they just wan to abuse thier power cause ppl will generally think tat ya the wen sect deserve it cause they kill so mani innocent ppl, and gettin bak at them is onli rite. and the JIN sect use tat to thier advatange to show the normal humans tat they r powerful and tat they can do it in the name of "justice". whereas the other sect will not do tat to others cause the Lan sect is all about no kill humans hu has not done wrong. Jiang sect wasnt even revived but JC wanted to do the same thing as the JINS but WWX stop him so barbely safe. as for the NIE sect mostly not interested in killin useless ppl and will just make them work or make them go some where far and not show thier faces in front of them.

which is y i hate this kind of fked up stucked up and fkin arrgoant to the core ppl like the JINS where they think cause they r powerful and rich they can just do anything they wan be it good or bad and say its in the name of justice to justify thier actions. makes me wan to rips thier limbs off and teach them a lesson.

18. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hypocrites, all of them :blobangery: I'm surprised other sects let them act this way!

setsuna3025, Fiorisi and LoveManga like this.
  19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:I have some questions. Please answer truthfully.
    1. When is Lan Jingyi's b.day
    2. How is Lan Jingyi blood related to the Lans. ( Is it or was ever stated in the novel. )
    3 Why is their so much less fan art :cry: on Lan Jingyi then their is of Jin Ling and Shizui.
    4. Who did you ship with XXC *Ahem* *Chough* A-Qing .
    Okay that's all the questions I have for now please someone answer them. Also I hope all of you answer question 4. I want to know who you shipped XXC with. It could be etheir A-Q, SL and XY. Also no judgey my ship.

:blobfearful: WHO DID THIS.
    FIRST IT WAS THE PINKY PURPLE LIPSTICK
    loved it by the way he looked gorgeous AND NOW THIS. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: My baby what did those mean creatures do to you. :blobsob::blobsob:
    :blobninja: "Honey I'm going night hunting stay home, and rest well. I won't be back for a while.":blobwhistle:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Hana_rhea, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  20. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. and 2. I don't think it's ever specified, unfortunately :blobsad:
    3. Probably because he's not shipped with any character, the only fan art I've seen is the third wheel ones :blobtongue:
    4. XXC is the guy who wants to be the second WWX, right? I mean he kinda had cute interactions with A-Qing, you know when he didn't want to kill her :blobsweat: But I don't think I ship him with anyone, in FOD I have only one ship and that's WangXian :aww: