Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've just read the translated parts of the incense burner extras linked in the directory post and- RIP @ myself

Sandu, Hana_rhea, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  2. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in one of the extra chapters, ch 119, here

3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Piesus, chiino, Hana_rhea and 3 others like this.
  4. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    the quietest ones are always the kinkiest. meanwhile WWX is all bark and no bite lmao, he acts like an expert but our resident virginal nerd always makes him lose his shit

Piesus, chiino, Hana_rhea and 6 others like this.
  5. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Our prankster getting his just punishment (・ω<)☆ Wangji's way of pranking Wei back hahaha...with passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    But I hope Jin Ling will make great change for Jin Sect in the future :blobtriumph:

7. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With such uncles? For sure :blobhero:

8. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    *ahem* Only at first. After they have done a lot of their "everyday" activities, WWX can get as kinky as LWJ. In the second Incense Burner chapter

WWX encountered the teenaged LWJ in the dream and abducted him. When teenLWJ asked what WWX was going to do with him...

WWX: Rape.

*not a joke, he literally said that*

WWX also took LWJ's sword (Bichen?) and used it as a dildo.

10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    random thought: since WWX is used to have sex with adult LWJ this doesn't seem kinda like pedo? LOL

11. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    how comes no one could contact WWX's soul all these years? until the body sacrifice ritual? if i am not mistaken, LWJ tried to contact hum using Inquiry (or was it another technique?, since Inquiry should contact any soul present in the vicinity at the time right? while LWJ tried to specifically contact WWX) but he didn't get any response which should have meant that WWX's soul was either destroyed completely or already reborn. Jiang Cheng also tried looking for his soul to destroy it and found nothing. was that complete silence from WWX's soul side ever addressed?

WWX, my dude, what the fuck

12. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems the creator decided to gloss over the paedophilia notion, as well as the dubious consent and even complete absence of consent in some incidents?

13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah! Hell yeah! The Jin sect will be rebuilt in a better way under Jin Ling's care who has the world's best Uncles :blobpopcorn_cool:

14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's all in the context. You have to know what the Incense Burner dream is to understand. It all happens in a dream world and teenaged LWJ isn't actually a child, is he? He's like 17, IIRC and in the dream... it's actually adult LWJ just using his teen body. But it's still adult LWJ, lol.

It's more like roleplaying shenanigans.

Sandu, Shimizu Yuki, chiino and 8 others like this.
  15. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I never think someone who is the most refined and proper like Lan Wangji actually has more perverted minds than Wei Wuxian when starting read this novel some months ago... :blobamused:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Piesus, Sandu, Shimizu Yuki and 7 others like this.
  16. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link

Technically, only the "body" is young, his mind and soul are still older. But MXY was still like 18 or older.

17. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be posted near WWX's birthday.

18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    The author didn't say much in the novel about Wei's soul not answering. There was a comment about it by the author, I think I placed it in the Character & Discussion Section in the directory post, about Wei's unresponsive soul. The author said Wei's soul was in a limbo, and the rest was up for open interpretation from readers.

In general, though from what I can remember from previous discussions, people theorised that Wei didn't respond to any of their calls, including Wangji's inquiry, was cause Wei dealt with demonic cultivation. I think Wei could only be called out using his path, and personally, I feel Mo Xuan Yu succeeded due to the amount of resentful energy growing inside of him. Another theory could be how Wei's soul didn't feel anger or revengeful, just as Wei said in the first chapter, his the most harmless ghoul to have ever existed, "You picked the wrong guy for the job [MXY calling Wei to take his revenge in his stead]" Wei never wanted to be called back in the first place too anyways, but nothing ever goes his way in the end ~(TヮT)~

19. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks a lot for answering all my questions but i have another one :p
    was Mo XuanYu's relationship with Jin GuangYao ever clarified? i mean it seems Mo wasn't a lunatic when he was still in Lanlinjin, did he lose his marbles because of something the Jin's or GuangYao did to him or because of the Mo's horrible treatment? also how could he come upon the forbidden soul revival technique? the papers were kept in GuangYao's secret room and XuanYu's had weak spirituality so i doubt he used that to gain access, which means GuangYu had to be the one who let him inside but for what reason? don't tell me they actually had a "romantic" relationship
    otherwise, i entertained the theory of GuangYao giving XuanYu the method on purpose and also giving him inspiration about using it on the Yiling patriarch because he wanted Wei WuXian to be brought back, considering how obsessed he seemed to be with Wei WuXian's creations. but then again that wouldn't make sense, since taking advantage of the creations is one thing and actually bringing up someone who was thought to be a vicious monster who also didn't like the Jin's much was a whole different story, it could be harmful to GuangYao's ambitions.

20. Hikari_Akari

Hikari_Akari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I would like to know if there is a link to see the drama CD from 2 to 11 with subtitles ..
    I only saw the 1 and when I wanted to see the rest it was eliminated or someone has it for me to pass it on.:(

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and salbireo like this.