Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Really I thought mo xuanyu was 20 or above since his jerk cousin was 17......? But well since the real owner of the body is replaced by a (had he lived) man in his 30s I thinks it's fine lol not pedo

chiino, LoveManga, Hana_rhea and 3 others like this.
  2. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Its all because God (MXTX) granted Wangji's prayer to make Wei come back to him :blobsmilehappyeyes:

3. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  4. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lansizhuis wrote on tumblr "mo xuanyu is taller than jin guangyao lmao y’all that’s the real reason he was sent away" :blobjoy: Who knows? Maybe it is the real reason :blobtongue:

5. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Lan SiZhui has a tumblr account? :eek::eek::eek: brb following :ROFLMAO:

LoveManga, Hana_rhea, Piesus and 2 others like this.
  6. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks oh god

LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  7. Hikari_Akari

Hikari_Akari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  8. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga and Hana_rhea like this.
  9. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! (^∀^)ノ

Mo Xuan Yu's relationship with JGY was never really touched upon other than through the rumours we hear. In those gossips, which in this novel is highly unreliable since ppl run their mouths off too much, is how MXY is a cut sleeve, was infatuated with JGY, got chased out of the Jin sect, and was driven into insanity cuz of the Mo family. The insanity part is very much true, but whether MXY was genuinely gay or not or if he even held any romantic feelings towards JGY is never really proven?? At least from my understanding of the novel. After all, as you've said, JGY could've very easily manipulated the whole situation, and used MXY for whatever selfish purposes he had, him being a cut sleeve could've just been a misunderstanding or lies to cover up something.

Wei did theorise that MXY most likely got the sacrificial ritual through JGY, letting him inside his secret room. In the Koi Tower arc, before Wei got exposed, he was talking with Jin Ling and Wei said something that went against JGY, he started to panic a little cuz MXY was known to follow JGY, never going against his orders or opinions etc. Personally, when I read that part, instead of romantic feelings, I feel as if MXY had more of an admiration towards JGY, both of them were the illegitimate sons of the previous sect leader (man whore dad) and perhaps related more to JGY compared to other peacock disciples in the Jin sect. And, since MXY followed JGY blindly, he was given entry to JGY's secret room.

Hhhmmm...thinking about this, another theory popped into my head. We all know the Jin sect or more like JinGuangShan & JGY had an interest in Wei's demonic cultivation, they kept Weny Bear, they protected Xue Yang, and they had a majority of Wei's demonic materials & theories. I wouldn't be surprised, nor would it be hard to believe, the Jin sect secretly supporting cultivators following the demonic path, I'm theorising that MXY was part of this interest. He had a low cultivation, after all, I have a gutsy feeling that JGY led MXY into taking the demonic path instead since he was having a hard time walking the right way of cultivating. Plus, if MXY ended up becoming an expert in demonic path, maybe they were hoping that he too could find a way to rebuild the Stygian Tiger Seal, just as Xue Yang did.

In the end though it was hinted Huisang was the master manipulator planning everything that had occurred in the novel including Wei's revival. Which is ironic, Huisang used the Jin sect's, or JGY's, interest in demonic cultivation against them by calling back the man who created it, who ended up exposing their lies

This ended up being way too long, sorry! :blobsweat_2: I blab on and on when it comes to analysing stuff:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  10. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't worry, i enjoy reading your posts. besides, you are answering my questions so sorry for troubling you :^3

i saw spoilers about the true mastermind's identity but wow i didn't know he also planned for Wei WuXian to be brought back? how did that happen?

i remember the talk Wei WuXian had with Jin Lin in Koi tower, but at the time i was mostly interested in the prospects of Jin Lin having more and more doubts and suspicions regarding Wei WuXian's real identity so i didn't think much of what he said about Mo XuanYu's behavior around Jin GwangYao, maybe that's because i too took the former's being gay and infatuated with the latter for granted but now i get your point. but if GwangYao really only took advantage of XuanYu to replicate Wei Wuxian's past success with demonic cultivation, i wonder what happened for him to spread those rumors about XuanYu and kick him out. that's if this theory was really true, but we'll never know for sure, i guess.

also i can't @ you calling Wen Ning Wenny Bear :LOL::LOL::LOL: that's so fitting
    best boy Wen Ning is the best best boy out of all best boys.

Rcyan, Shimizu Yuki, chiino and 3 others like this.
  11. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is a bit off topic right now (well.. from what you guys are talking about) but i wonder why LWJ created wangxian in the first place. when did he created it? why he choose to sing it to WWX? What does wangxian hold behind the song? i'm really curious. this is seriously killing me :blobastonished::blobdizzy::blob_coughblood:

Sandu, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Because.... he loves him. Probably made it after the 1 months stay in the library pavilion. That seems to be where his infatuation with WWX started.

Sandu, miximmaxim, chiino and 6 others like this.
  13. thecrud

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, did the novel mentioned WWX eyes colour and MXY's? that's been mentioned a lot in fics but i can't remember that much detail tho

LoveManga likes this.
  14. thecrud

Reading List:
    Link
    my first thought when i saw the episode and read the novel that part, i always thought that LWJ made that because of his longing for something (his mom etc..) but never thought those small moment of teasing would be the trigger of his affection

Sandu, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  15. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he would name a song dedicated to his mom WangXian.

16. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    You misunderstood! the pedo is WWX! after being used to have sex with the full adult developed body of LWJ to have sex with a teeneger LWJ of 15 years old...

chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  17. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh you mean the dream? They were both 15 in the dream. Or else, yeah, I am confused what you mean. Sorry.

chiino, Hana_rhea and setsuna3025 like this.
  18. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    they were both 15? no problem then LOL:blob_grin:

Hana_rhea, StarSaber and setsuna3025 like this.
  19. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    1. don knw wasnted mentioned
    2. maybe a branch family?
    3. cause he is a third wheel ahhahah lol jokin ahhaha don knw maybe he not as interesting as the others?
    4. XXC wif SL hahahha second best pair aft wangxian hahah
    fked up ppl hate those the most :blobdevil::blobangery:
    where hahhah lol ya kinda. his reaction is funny
    *pat pat* typical humans they don wan to admit it cause they scared they will be scorned for the rest of thier lives as one hu admits thier mistakes and oppose the majoraity of same opinion. whic h is the most fked up thing is this got damn world and every other world tat exist in this vast universe. though they admit it they won regret it cause they folloe the mainstrem and think tat since everyone is doin it so i oso do it. don wan to be left out and treated like a freak like WWX -.-. for they just wan to be famous so they think they can do it wif the help of the ppl tat actually is WWX enemies and others so they won hav to exert so much strenght to fight him as he is OUR GREAT YILING LAOZU hahahah :blobcheeky: so they use the masses to hurt him and den go for the killing blow and can be famous -.-.
    lol no it doesnt increase brain power, it onli decrease ur brain power and brain cells will die and ur head will hurt.
    IKR URGHHHHH i realli hate it when ppl always say they r righteous when thier actions is the oppisite. :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: makes me wan to puke at them and whack some sense into them or even worse wan to kill them.
    hahahhaha the cosplay one is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahhaand the last one yup just LWJ being drunk ahhahhaha
    nope u aint werid i agree wif u. i hate the Jin the most they must all burn in hell :blobcheeky::blobpats::blobsmirk:. ahhh MAGI i read tat one but almost close to end den nvr read anymore ahhahha.
    hahhahah yup yyup :blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns::blobpats::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo yayyyy :blob_pompom:
    ya sad for him cause his luck is realli bad hahah
    might be true ahhahahahaha :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    wait JGS oso interested in WWX demonic cultivation? lol so tat he can use it for himself? and wasnt he killed by JGY -.- lol fkin Jins hahhahah lol. but most likely cause they can be the top clan for the yrs to com and tats y wan to keep wen ning and help xue yang -.- bastard clan ppls hide the truth and twist it just like hw they r so twitsted :blobdevil: THEY MUST ROT IN HELL

20. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Nie HuaiSang is waiting. Everyone knows that he is timid and afraid. His people are still not advancing. They are not good at cultivation. They rely on a few personal guards to protect themselves before they are injured. Seeing the corpses the more you gather, the more you can't see the end.

Nie HuaiSang said: "You won't go in? Sorry, walk around, everyone is coming in!" Nie HuaiSang simply led a group of students from the Qinghe Nie's and rushed into the Cave. The other person was stunned by his frankness. At this time OuYang ZiZhen also called: "Auntie, don't kill! You believe me, go in! We just came out of the cave, there is no trap inside!"

The other teenagers also cried: "Yeah, there is indeed a big array on the ground!"

Jin Ling: "Uncle, come in!"

Jiang Cheng is annoyed and said: "You shut up!"

After he finished, there was blood flowing from his nose and mouth. Jin Ling rushed down the steps, grabbed him and dragged him into the cave. Jiang Cheng lost his spiritual power at this time, and he was exhausted after a half-day fight. He was dragged in by him. The cultivators of the Jiang family quickly went with the Lord. Just then the sound of Nie HuaiSang’s great joy came from the empty Cave: “Everyone come in! It’s big! Which of the elders can repair the array? I won’t, I don’t know, how to make up!"

Hearing his last sentence, everyone has two big words: "Waste!"

nie huaisang in this scene be like turning to his peeps "My dearest disciples mark your sect leader's words..... in this world of cultivation remember the one person you should and can easily trust and seek out for help is none other than the yiling patriarch Wei wuxian period! trust him it might save your life someday.... he may be a trickster but it's harmless pranking if by accident it does lead to any harm trust him to save you with his life that's just how much he uses himself as a sacrificial pawn......now let us trust him and enter this cave he is talking about ok? everyone follow me!"
    nie sect peeps follows him "yes sect leader!"
    everyone else on nie huaisang's frankness be like ".............???!"
    Wei ying wide eyed be like "wtf just happened is he possessed? Han guang Jun he is definitely possessed right??"
    Han guang Jun "mn..."