Discussion Reincarnation Paradise has been picked up by TransltinOtaku

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by wyman, Oct 11, 2018.

1. wyman

wyman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation Paradise is ranked as number one Fanfiction in Qidian and finally, and TranslatinOtaku has picked it up, Enjoy!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    TranslatOtaku likes this.
  2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo man you gotta be clear, is it copy paste on Qidian or is it a fanfiction that has nothing to do with the novel itself?

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh~
    good luck translatinOtaku~
    you need it~

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  4. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait til qidian hears that someone is translating something from them..

translatinotaku sure has balls to pick something from qidian ahahahahah

5. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Just reading from the translation then this can already be a trash-tier wish-fulfilling "Fan"fiction....I mean....Luffy crying out not to die? Other things then sure but not to die? OP Hardcore fans would surely beat up the Author if they knew about this novel.
    Then someone pick up a novel for Q....I don't even know if the guy is brave or idiot, but he sure help Q with the translating procedure by being a "free indirect employee" for them. Well, I won't give the guy any support so he will just face off whatever hardship he will be experienced by himself.
    Q novels are one thing, but I deeply despise "Anime/Manga CN Fanfiction".

6. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotta agree with your point about Luffy. This is the kid that let people beat the shit outta him with spiked gauntlets cuz he didn't want to rat out his bros and stayed quiet even when they threatened to kill him (he did cry, but he was like, 6?). Never, ever, would you see him beg for his life. Food? Yes. But not to die lol.
    Outside that, I enjoy good fanfics, as long as they stay fairly accurate to the original (as in, keep the character's personality traits, and not make them reliant on some new MC and entirely brain dead). If they can do that, and avoid the "nerds wet dream" scenarios that a lot of people seem to throw out, I can enjoy a fanfic.
    BUT AT LEAST GET THE DAMN TERMINOLOGY RIGHT IF YOU DO FANFICS. #1 PET PEEVE IS WHEN THEY SCREW TERMS!

7. Guyver

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

Reading List:
    Link
    You obviously were not "asking for this novel (Reincarnation Paradise) to be picked up for months now" on this site.:rolleyes:

So why bother sharing it now ??? :rolleyes:

8. wyman

wyman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been contacting teams :3

Well all the novels are from Chinese-Qidian so where's the bother if they picked up this one?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
  9. omrane96

omrane96 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's a fanfic after all, but I don't get what is it with the Q your talking about, I think the one who made this post talks about Chinese Q website where most of the novels are published I think.

10. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a one piece fan and I can actually picture Luffy crying out not to die......from starvation.:sushi_peak::sushi_peak::sushi_peak:

IzKir likes this.
  11. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    I can also see that somehow....but when things aren't relate to food, then I can't picture him, especially if he was threatening by a bad guy.

12. wyman

wyman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well everything is explained in the story if you read it, you will know that the MC's sword has a passive skill :3

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Translation quality definitely is similar to most Qidian novels, just less edited.

14. TranslatOtaku

TranslatOtaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there,
    Well, you're more than welcome,
    we've wanted to do it sooner but we couldn't because everyone on the team has already started new projects.
    Anyway, I think some guys here have misunderstood the matter, we didn't pick this novel from Qidian, as u can see guys we were the first team to translate this novel, the story is very interesting, and it's not surprising since it's really the top Fanfiction Novel right now in China.
    I wish that I've cleared the misunderstanding.
    and Please if you like this novel support the translator even by a comment, translating novels takes a lot of time and effort and the key to continuing is u guys :D

omrane96 likes this.
  15. Ilo

Ilo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not picturing luffy crying ? In the novel he was just a small child , probably haven't even met ace and sabo
    The mc caught him and told him not to cry or els he'll kill him
    do you honestly expect luffy to not cry and say please don't kill me or i don't want to die ? Be a bit realistic will you ?

16. Causal Reader

Causal Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with that novel since you are basically doing free work for QI. Might check the site, but no way will I sponsor anything listed under Tencent.