Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not as far as i can remember. i noticed in the anime intro of the first episode they made it look like Wei WuXian's eyes turned red when he did his demonic cultivation rituals and then "Mo XuanYu"'s eyes also turned red when he commanded the Mo family corpses to help the Lan disciples. but there was no mention of such a thing in all the chapters and spoilers i read.

2. Hana_rhea

Hana_rhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno why I always laugh every time I see this sentence its unhealthy man SV!
    Too much:eek:
    I always wanted to ask this but too shy to ask about they age gap though mxy body has been replaced by wwx but stil the body is young sometime make me think wwx still in his teenage!
    Also why there's no specific age for mxy before was 18 then 20, 22, and 24??? But the accurate one was 18 right because someone post the list of the timeline and their age gap before over the thread stated that mxy was 18 so confused. Or maybe not in the thread but somewhere that I saw!
    Definitely because he loves him I don't think it's related with his past or anything if not why the song would have their name on it thought wwx does remind him of his mom!

I wanted to ask this but like I say I'm to shy to ask about H/smut stuff but still I want to ask and don't think I'm pervert! Well is there's a possibility we will be able too see chapter 111 and 119 is illustrated in form manga drawing like first part of Incense Burner, because chinese censorship is allowed to be danmei only but maybe illustrated as doujinshi its okay too. Also audio drama probably will do H stuff is that even conform like I saw on twitter before???

3. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    best/most educated fandom guess is MXY was born about 10 years after LWJ/WWX/etc. so if LWJ is about 34 in the present time, MXY's body is 24. to me, it's pretty obvious he was significantly older than Jin Ling in the novel.

and can we not start calling either of them pedos..... they are the same age and grew up together. none of the dream sequences are pedophilia. just don't.

Piesus, Sandu, miximmaxim and 6 others like this.
  4. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    my theory is that MXY was infatuated with JGY and snuck into his chambers, then somehow found a way into the secret room (by watching him while creeping in the bedroom side?). once he found out about all the documents, he started studying them and eventually found out about JGY's plans and how he was working with XY even though the guy was supposed to be imprisoned. when JGY found out, he spread the story that he was a lunatic (to discredit anything MXY would try to say against him) and kicked him out. but why didn't he kill him like everyone else who got in his way? :hmm: not sure on that part

5. Hana_rhea

Hana_rhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you so much for the link and confirmations about his age, also the pedo stuff is bothering me too that's why I ask about his age! Basically they age gap not that far and mxy can consider adults already!

setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  6. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think HSN is the one who knew about the ritual and got MXY to get it. MXY wanted to be wanted by his family. JGY played into this and made him feel wanted, MXY was played with emotionally by JGY. JGY got him discredited by whatever means he used. Then JGY was the only Jin left besides the baby JL. JGY didn't just kill MXY because he wasn't a threat, JGY just can't go around killing everyone when there isn't a war, or a way to make it look like he didn't do it. It's possible it was better to just drive MXY to madness rather than to kill him. Or maybe JGY knew the Mo family's abuse would kill or MXY would kill himself, he didn't have to put in the effort to kill him.

7. Arzosha

Arzosha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Gets on Soap box*

For all the pedo comments.. Remember this.. given its set in a kind of Old world setting.. and WAYYYY back when people would be married at 12 or younger.. for girls as soon as there bodies could bear kids they where Old enough. Its only been a few years that Japan raised there legal Age to 18 or higher.

So in Real Life Historical context.. 15 ant Pedo those boys should of been married and maybe even had a kid by then... If I am remembering my stuff Right.

Health care better living/Eating.. etc.. created society that see's anyone younger then collage Age as Children even if Physically it is not such.

And yes there is the fact those are dreams so the Souls are the Modern Adult versions.. there just pulling from the Pasts that are remembered best. thus why I think its the young adult version physically.
    *Gets off and bows*

8. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell, I made a joke that was even misunderstood because the pedo one is WWX in my joke because the context was about a extra where he had sex with a 15 years old LWJ and now all are questioning MXY age. he is 24 for god sake and he isn't involved in any of this... :notlikeblob: I repeat again: IT WAS JOKE!

Sandu, setsuna3025, vrotki and 2 others like this.
  9. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    he killed/caused the death of his father, brother, master, wife, son, and NMJ (according to him). I don't think he didn't kill MXY because "JGY just can't go around killing everyone when there isn't a war" :blobsweat_2: that's why it's a mystery why he didn't kill him. unless he wanted MXY to leave the sect and summon WWX so he could pin everything on him... :hmm:

setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  10. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Well besides his wife, the others he killed during war time. But, he killed his wife and blamed WWX. His son he claimed the enemy killed, he blamed the rage on NMJ's death. He blamed an enemy on his father's death too. I don't remember him saying master.

Rcyan, setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  11. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry I'm not sure what you're getting at. he could have killed MXY and blamed the death on anything....like suicide or qi deviation or whatever he wanted. he had killed lots of people and come up with excuses (especially when he was a spy), it isn't unimaginable for him to do that at any time.

chiino likes this.
  12. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't even way back when, it's still happening in parts of the world.... In some cultures it's acceptable and was widely acceptable like 3 generations ago still in Asia. That's sort of what the "Joy Luck Club" was about.

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  13. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really good interpretations. MXY being the only one to succeed since he had such resentful energy makes a lot of sense.

14. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry about it :3 I love questions, their fun! No troubles at all~
    In regards to Huisang's master plan, someone posted their thoughts on it over here, such a brilliant plan it was :aww:

Yes, very true, we're all just developing theories at this point readers interpreting parts of the story in our own unique way. I do wonder about that myself, if I go with the theory in my head, then what made JGY drive him out? If JGY truly did want to make a demonic cultivator out of MXY, then maybe MXY lacked resentment? Demonic Cultivation is all about dark energy, maybe MXY didn't have that? Xue Yang was the embodiment of a wacko so no problems there in regards to resentment. But, with MXY maybe driving him out or making his life harder was part of the "Increase resentment" process? And, Huisang just ended up using this to his own advantage, but I could be over thinking it all hahaha :blobjoy:

Lol Weny bear certainly matches with a big fluffy bear~ A harmless adorable puppy bear, my Ghost General Weny bear, my Weny bear...Have I mentioned I love Wen Ning my Weny bear? :cookie::blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025, vrotki, chiino and 2 others like this.
  15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh! I never thought of that before, MXY stumbling on JGY's plan by accident, poor him. Hhmmm :hmm: didn't JGY spare a woman who took care of his mom & him when they were in the red light district? This could be a farfetched reason but maybe MXY who didn't treat JGY like crap cuz he was a prostitute son, and who at that time MXY's mom was still alive (JGY seems to be mommy's little boy), maybe he chose to drive him away, let him suffer outside than being killed on the spot?? It's all really up in the air :blobjoy: Whatever reason JGY had, letting MXY go like that was a mistake, cuz Wei came back haha :blobpopcorn:

Rcyan, setsuna3025, Aeli and 9 others like this.
  16. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    When you get annoyed cause someone following you but surprise Lan Zhan it's Wei Ying. So cute:blobmelt: https://www.instagram.com/p/BozKk5TlXzI/?tagged=modaozushi

OMG Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling dancing so :cry: *beautiful*
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BozLLkQB-1d/?taken-by=yiling_patriarch

OMG this one :cry: *beautiful* Wei Ying gorgeous dancing, and he's wearing white robes to.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BotLStYlnMB/?taken-by=mdzsh_

Yeah you tap dat ass. HAHAHA :LOL::ROFLMAO: OMG I cant Wei your an idiot what did you think was going to happen after you hit
    Jiang cheng ass
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BomiU6lhyO_/?taken-by=yiling_patriarch

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Rcyan, zeromint, setsuna3025 and 8 others like this.
  17. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is simply hilarious! LMAO! This is really really good! I applaud you, so funny! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

setsuna3025, salbireo and chiino like this.
  18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Huisang popping out just lightens the mood for me, everyone is given a headache cuz of him, but this weak sect leader has all the trump cards lol

Oh wow Wei actually named that cave "Subdued Demon" cuz he mostly slept there :blobjoy::blobjoy: I think I'm starting to see the pattern for Wei's way of naming things, "Suibian", "Fumo", "RuLan", "Chenqing" his literal in each of his naming process, he names things the way he sees it, calls it or feels it, less effort, gets straight to the point, matches perfectly with his personality.

Piesus, Rcyan, Sandu and 10 others like this.