Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm a fic writer as well but not for this fandom but i find it's hard for me to write properly since i've read a lot of chin-eng tl-ed stories and that's affecting my style of writing. is there anyone out there suffered the same syndrome as mine? (i noticed that when you read an eng trans danmei or any chinese novel, the words somehow turned out poetic even though it wasn't supposed to be like that. that's what i learned about chinese language and some other languages also possessed this same quality)

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and salbireo like this.
  2. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    JC wasn't against the demonic cultivation path, he said himself, all is good if can help him to kill the Wen dog. He now hate the demonic cultivators because he hated WWX.

3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    My Hubby is always busy too... He takes his position very seriously. He's sweet enough to stop working around 5 to spend (spoil) me

4. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, MDZS Chap 79 has been translated, Check it out :LOL:

LoveManga, chiino, Rufi-sidd and 3 others like this.
  5. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    *sighed* Lady Jiang, You and I were sharing the same pain.. our husbands are too busy with their own business.. but at least you are luckier than me :blobjoy:

LoveManga, chiino and readerz like this.
  6. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't it prove that even though kiddies are sometimes a pain in the ass especially when they are being stubborn or naughty but they really heal all wounds just being around them .....at least I can say that from experience because every time my siblings come home with their children I literally feel healed on the inside...... my nephews (lots of them) and little niece (the only little princess) literally cure my depression when they visit..... They are the best medicine for me and the best thing that ever happened to me.... And of course they wouldn't be children if they aren't stubborn, naughty and super cute lol...... Sorry about that I know this isn't the place to dote on them but looking at these pictures made me have this thought......

7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Guyyss I'm reading through mtl versions of the story extras and I thought it'd be nice to share this little info of Wangji. For those who've listened to the audio drama, this is the story of Wangji's little adventure of finding Lotus Seeds without stems, the novel version. We don't get to read much about Wangji's character so this is fun.

When I read this I wanted to hug Wangji ⊂(・ω・*⊂) he really was so lonely, he really didn't mean to push ppl away, his just an introvert that's all~ Also he was so awkward in a cute way back then:

On the second day, Lan Wangji went down alone.

He doesn't often go down the mountain and does not go alone to a bustling market.

People come and go, chatting to others or crowd around. Whether if they are from the [1] Xianmen family or the mountain hunting grounds, even if there are many people to talk to about events, people are more orderly, not so much like this. [2] It seems that when someone bumps or touches, it is not unusual. Lan Wangji has always been uncomfortable with physical contact. Seeing this situation, [3] it was overwhelming, but it has not deterred him from his goal, he intends to find someone to ask for directions. But, so far, he had not found a person to ask.

Lan Wangji discovers that not only does he not want to be close to others, but others do not want to be close to him.

In truth, Lan Wangji's presence made him stand out in the market, he carries a sword and his appearance is spotless. Those hawkers, farmers, idlers rarely see cultivator families, as they are all busy. Either they were afraid of embarrassing themselves, no one wanting to accidentally offend him, or he is afraid that he truly does appear cold, after all. Even Lan XiChen made a joke, saying within a six-foot radius around Lan Wangji, grass would freeze. Only the women in the market, at a certain distance, wanted to see him but dare not look directly, pretending to be busy with something, lowering their eyebrows and raising their eyes. When he passed them, behind him formed a group of laughter.

[1] I was unsure what "Xianmen" meant, I feel like it's not referring to a family, I tried asking Uncle Google & so far I learned that Xianmen is a sub-provincial city in Taiwan and the Chinese Characters for "Xianmen" means "Mansion Gate." I could be overthinking this & it could be just a family name, but mtl is unreliable I'm sure I interpreted this sentence wrong.
    [2] Uncle Google made this sentence confusing. So I worded it in a way that would make sense in terms of a marketplace setting. When there's a huge crowd, we either get pushed around bumping other ppl or if there's a freaking pedo/crazy person get touched.
    [3] Again, Uncle didn't make sense so I tried reasoning this part out, Wangji hates physical touch + Is in a crowd = Wangji is overwhelmed.

Even XiChen made a joke about Wangji's cold exterior, poor guy. Wangji tries his best, he really does, our little Winter prince with a passionate heart (・ε・`)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this is like a really short edit and has bad transitioning. I'm tryna figure out the app I'm using. You know first times never the best right:blobsweat:
    Also I don't know if the quote I used suited it. Lol I didn't know how to upload it here with out having to put it on YouTube so it ended up being my first post on YT
    here it is :blobsweat_2::blobReach:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  9. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    yup those ppl r the worse as they onli listen to wat they wan to hear and can be famous overnight -.- fked up arrgoant ppl
    hav the link? me oso wan to read hahhahha :aww:
    WWX: Lan Zhan! its good to see u again aft so long
    LWJ: ahhhh how i hav missed ur smile just like when we first met. i missed u wei ying and love you.
    ya he is romantic ahhahah but oso a beast at nite beware ahhahahah :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    where lol don see him lol
    hahahah same all of us here r desperate for moreee ahhahahha :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobowoevil_horns::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:. wow nice one (y)(y) wen ning will feel veri loved haahhha :love:(y)
    ohhhh wat kind of watch??/!! the stalkin type? or?

10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for the idea I might use them when the time arises.
    Umm LOL yeah that was my first time editing a photo so it's really rough but if next to Wei Wuxian smile their a small figure standing there.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhh saw it hahaha

12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you post the link without all the ( dots ) ? I tried to search for it ( after correcting it ) but I couldn't found it ..

LoveManga and salbireo like this.
  16. cytrine

cytrine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi everyone! does anyone know if the ost for the donghua has been released yet? i'm so in love with the soundtrack and i would love to study to it!!

salbireo likes this.
  17. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no OST. I wonder if they will release one?

salbireo likes this.
  18. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    full set of subs have been posted, yay~

salbireo and chiino like this.
  19. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome!! Now I can get episode 15 and watch the whole season over again.

LoveManga and salbireo like this.