Spoiler Trafford's Trading Club spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PaiN, Jan 15, 2018.

1. PaiN

PaiN Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is for people who've read the raws/lnmtl. I know it's still ongoing and I'm currently reading the cruise ship arc. This will be a long one, so please answer any/all the questions you know about :blobokhand::blob_pompom:

1. What exactly is the altar?
    2. What do the golden cards do after inserting into the altar? How many has the MC found till now?
    3. Where to and when does he leave China? not temporarily on a trip or something, but, relocating the club itself? He says he gets admitted to some university in Scotland iirc.
    4. What is the previous club owner doing? Is he actually helping the MC by sending the 2nd golden card? Is he actually helpful to the MC or is he plotting something against the MC or the club?
    5. Does the MC lose all his emotions? What happens?
    6. I'm interested in "After 3 years, it will be time to collect the debt from 'heaven'". He says that in one of the older chapters. Did three years pass already? If so, approximately which chapter?
    7. What happens to Michael Club?
    8. What's the status of You Ye?
    9. I've heard that one of the club's power is 'lolification' and there have been 2 victims so far. One of the victims is the dragon lady, who is the other one and why?

Well, that's it for now and thanks in advance! :v

Bessia_Lala likes this.
  2. shorty

shorty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Still not explained
    2. Can't really understand what happened when he put them in, and the only thing i realized is there were some gates to other parts of the world? I don't understand it myself. As for # of cards... it should be... 3?
    3. I don't know the exact chapter, but he takes the entire club and relocates to south america, finds some blood related family, and is currently moving back to china.
    4. No clue, other than him sending the MC that card, we just know he's in the vatican.
    5. Rather than lose all emotion, it's something akin to "the world is a grey and boring place" and he takes more interest in watching customers and what they do, though during his trip to south america he's "on vacation" from the club, leaving management to you ye, and gets some emotion back.
    6. 3 years have not passed.
    7. Aside from jessica, who's out hunting them with electric powers gained by MC, there's Nero, who does business with the MC, souls in exchange for a bunch of stuff, and a few others who were doing something in the city. could provide more details if you want.
    8. Not sure what exactly you're asking, but you ye can now taste thanks to the MC. it's pretty clear she likes the MC to us, though she seems to not quite understand her emotions yet. We've seen here get jealous when nero tries seducing MC, seen her express loneliness when she has to be away, and be extremely angry when anything might harm MC.
    9. The other victom is lucifer, MC tries making a deal with someone for their soul, which lucifer had a claim on. lucifer gets angry and tries to attack the MC, which causes the club to retaliate.

Bessia_Lala and PaiN like this.
  3. PaiN

PaiN Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh! I really didn't expect a reply after nearly 2 months :D Thank you very much!

7. I just wanted to know the general outline of what happens to Michael Club. From your answer it seems they're still kicking around.
    8. That was exactly what I wanted to know.
    Thanks again

4. shorty

shorty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a number of factions, but michael club in particular, aside from getting into a fight with the local youkai/demons for various reasons, have decided to just cease as much operations as they can to avoid potentially touching the trafford club. and aside from that, we don't really hear much out of them.

5. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any explanation from where the Power of club came from?

6. PaiN

PaiN Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Michael Club or the TTC? If you're asking about TTC, the MC came to a logical conclusion that it belongs to a supernatural being that doesn't belong to earth(I was like, aliens!? at this point) in one of the earlier chapters. I do not know about Michael Club's origins.

7. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    How powerful is the club ( Trafford. ) or the Door of Origin exactly? ( Or best feat showed. )
    And what did the Door of Origin represent?

8. shorty

shorty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not much been explained about the club or that door, but I would assume that the trafford club has the highest authority within at least this universe.
    The most recent chapters has MC meeting a sub-admin of this space-time that's attempting to correct the distortion due to a number of copies of a person from different space-times coming to his space-time. Yet the sub-admin calls him the "root authority" and would take orders from him. It's still pretty vague as MC can't really get any more answers out of the sub-admin who doesn't have the answers to give him.

GDLiZy likes this.
  9. Let2Nai

Let2Nai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a raw link a free one if possible I really like the story

10. PaiN

PaiN Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Use lnmtl.com or just google the chinese title given in the NU page

11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    How long of a lofespawn does he have now?
    And how much time passed?

12. Sopapeador

Sopapeador Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in additions the mc hear that the club is in this universe since the beginning of it and start gaining more power during his youth

Mercy likes this.
  13. Karinda

Karinda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Further in the story the altar talks to him. According to the altar he is the root source but not the cause of the root source. There is a system the monitors to world to make corrections to the world if things that are not supposed to be in the world enters the world, Its called Alaya. Alaya tells him that he is the root source and can command her. At some point in the story (I think after chapter 1170) Alaya decides to end the world because they did not meet expectations and basically its a failed experiment but Lou Qui gives her the order to postpone the destruction until Ren Ziling dies. I'm at chapter 1187 in the mtl and finally Lou Qui and You Ye are kinda dating. They did confess to each other. When the altar took over You Ye's body to talk to him and sounded like the altar liked him (i may be wrong). He also has some flashes of his past life which the altar explains that he was not born but he was an accident(i'm guessing in his past life). We also see some parts of Heaven. There are a group of people who have transcended humans abilities that they are no longer welcomed in the world or the world rejects them, they live in the rift which is a place that time does not flow. He goes to South America to find his family and they return to china together, he also learns that his father was not killed by the robbers but by a police man and that angered him that he caused a crack in the world which Ayala had to fix.( This is not in order, i'm basically typing what i remeber. Mtl is kinda hard)

14. Karinda

Karinda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also there is the root world which was destroyed and every world after that are just test subjects to fix the root world

Mercy and PaiN like this.
  15. QuinNefertari

QuinNefertari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did this novel got dropped? It stopped at chapter 546. Nobody's translating it now?
    It's sad. It's a very rare gem too

16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeh it did :(

17. QuinNefertari

QuinNefertari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad.

18. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers

19. wiltheavatar

wiltheavatar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can see him as OPM, he is as strong as he has to be. The paradoxical thing is, there’s no such thing as no time left, since he cannot die, no matter what, as long as he owns the club, he has to exist. It was even mentioned I forgot when that even if he uses all the life he’s stockpiled, he still can’t die.

20. mathew ramos

mathew ramos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old lou qui right now