Spoiler Mermaids Vows (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazyLizzy, Oct 12, 2018.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sharing, sharing! Really, these couple never fail to make me laugh. Especially the ML's silliness:blobjoy:.
    Chinese name: 人鱼盟誓
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/15062.html

Weinan has always known that he is a waste, joining the army is just a big stream.
    However, I did not expect that in a certain mission, he even licked the cat and encountered a dead mouse. He got a lot of military exploits in one breath and got the right to choose his own mermaid!
    This is really great! He will soon have someone fish! He is a gentle and cute little mermaid!
    However, who can tell him what this physical fitness table is, the mental strength is great, and what is the meaning of two legs? !
    Luo Xiuze: "Below it is a sensitive mermaid." Minnan: "
    ...What are you teasing me?"
    Silver medal editor recommended:
    Weinan always believes that his own waste wood quality is in the blue star mixed life. Eat and die, who knows an accidental accident, actually awakened a mermaid that has been sleeping for thousands of years! Under the careful "teaching" of the mermaid, Minnan succeeded in merging with the mermaid, but unfortunately on the night of the wedding, the ferocious mermaid took off the sensitive scorpion camouflage, and the unlucky Minnan was forced to embark on a violent rebellion against the mermaid tyranny. The road...
    This is a hapless forced to be bound to the murderous mermaid, constantly upgrading and becoming stronger, becoming the CEO, returning to Bai Fumei, and embarking on the peak of life (not...) The author conceived ingeniously, the plot twists and turns, the style of the article Humorous humor, in the process of reading can always make people smile, specially prepared for the ferocious mermaid and waste wood, causing a strong contrast, so that people can not help but laugh.

This is a really interesting story. The MC is Luo Xiu Ze and the ML is WeiNan. Feel free to correct the name if it's wrong! I'm just using Mr. Google :cookie:

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did I understand it right... The ML is the merman and he's the gong? If so, sign me right up.

Kleep likes this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    The description was on the WeiNan's point of view but actually Luo Xiu Ze is the MC in this book. I was quite confused at first when I read the first chapter and read Luo Xiu Ze's PoV:blobsweat_2:. And Luo Xiu Ze is the merman. He is also the gong! So yup, you can sign up:blobokhand:!

CrazedCookies, Kleep, Ryss and 2 others like this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure whether it's the MTL or just me, but I don't really understand the summary given in the starter post... :blobdizzy:
    And I kind of feel guilty for poking the other disciples without enough spoilers...
    Oh well, maybe some of senior disciples can make the summary more understandable. :blobpeek:

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

clear, EveningWind, maya_sov and 8 others like this.
  6. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahem. Sorry about that. I just copy pasted what Google gave me:blobsweat:. I'll try to make sense out of it.

Weinan has always known that he is a waste, joining the army is just to go with the flow.
    However, he did not expect that in a certain mission, he was a blind cat finds a dead mouse (idiom: blind luck). He got a lot of military exploits in one breath and got the right to choose his own mermaid!
    This is really great! He will soon have a mermaid! His gentle and cute little mermaid!
    However, who can tell him what this physical fitness table is (six pack?), the mental strength is great, and what is the meaning of two legs? !
    Luo Xiuze: "Below it is a sensitive mermaid."
    Minnan: "...What, are you teasing me?"

Jadeite524, Ease, ahsudole and 5 others like this.
  7. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much, I think I kind of understand. But what's the significance of having a mermaid from the military perspective? Is mermaid a valuable commodity only the military brass can have? :hmm:

8. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the earth had encountered danger thousands of years ago from a big meteor heading straight towards them. The scientist tried everything that they could but none could stop or even move the trajectory of the meteor. Then, the will of the Earth made a move and saved them. I don't remember much of what happened after that but human birth were declining and females were getting few in between. The scientist searched for ways to make humans fertile again but failed, until the scientist discovered mermaid scales. They tried everything to create those mythical mermaids and found that human and the mermaids could have children but mermaids aren't many.
    In the era where military is in control, only the highest rank, or contributed a lot or have a lot of money can get mermaids.
    Our MC, Luo Xiu Ze is a genuine and original mermaid that was not cultivated from a lab. He was from the time when the earth encountered the meteor but at that time, he was in a deep sleep where he was picking his gender (teenage mermaids doesn't have a gender, once they picked whether they want to be a man or a woman, can they be called an adult), which would only take a year but our merman was asleep for thousands of years.
    Now, lab mermaids are weak. They don't have strong physical or mental strength nor can they change their tail into legs. If they were to be freed into the ocean, in just one day, they'd die, so the government and military are very careful in handling these lab mermaids. If those people were to hurt the mermaids or if the mermaids have imbalance in their emotion, the official would probably kill them and take the mermaid back. That's why WeiNan (is that his real name?) said gentle and cute mermaids.
    But, genuine mermaids are very powerful. They have strong mental and physical strength that humans could only dream. They can also change their tail into legs whenever they wanted. Lab mermaids are to weak to be called real mermaids. This are the reason why Luo Xiu Ze doesn't like those labs mermaids. It's because those scientist strips off everything that defines mermaids by creating something that was akin to abominable to him.
    Because Luo Xiu Ze doesn't have any kinds of ID where this is a advanced technology that has mecha, spaceship, etc and even though he was a hacker in his time, in advanced technology era, he would be found out in minutes. So he decided to 'marry' WeiNan. All those 'contribution' that WeiNan gave to the military in one morning (it was four wanted criminals), it was Luo Xiu Ze who killed them but he hypnotized WeiNan, and was told he could get his mermaid by the military.
    The hypnotic and 'suggestion' could only last for 2 months, by the way, so Luo Xiu Ze had to work fast.
    There, our very strong, very powerful, have a very poisonous mouth mermaid, infiltrated into one of the mermaids farm, where officials and others go to cultivate feelings with lab mermaids and the mermaids can choose which human they want to go back with, and act like a weak white lotus :blobrofl: for one month and a half before he and WeiNan got married.
    And on their wedding night, our dear, silly WeiNan got the surprise of his life where his dream of cute and gentle mermaid was shattered to pieces:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Like, forever.

9. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I understand! :cookie:
    You mentioned that lab-mermaid cannot change their tails to legs, then how do they reproduce with humans?
    And ROFL, the MC (gong-mermaid) pretend to be "a weak white lotus" and becomes the bride of our ML (shou-military man)?!!! How did the wedding night go? :blobpopcorn_cool:

Kinda remind me of "Hua Hua You Long" https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hua-hua-you-long/ where the ML (emperor) was so beautiful, he basically trapped the MC into marriage and wedding night was... needless to say, painful for the bandit MC... :blobpeek:

10. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I read this and as one of the mermaid novels I'm willing to tl, it's chucked into my to do list unless someone gets to it first....

ML always grumbling that he'll get strong enough to push MC around

MC basically turning his man into one thats more formidable instead of ML already being op by indirectly pushing at him. He's kinda a kuudere?

Scene I remember was MC controlling robots and destroying competition and ML just felt so done with it all. XD

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Food food, alexfilia, Ease and 8 others like this.
  11. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    m(¤w¤)m
    Nice, nice- pin him down:cookie:
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    (No- i didnt loose my mind or anything like that (exept those few screws that where loose since the very beginning) -
    i just love it when a (supposed to be) Gong turns into a shou)
    :blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Kleep, Lunnear and Zhen_Qing like this.
  12. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it happened with a certain someone having his dream shattered while having his ass beaten by a certain mermaid tail and being told about hard facts:blobrofl:. Night activities would be far, far in sight.

Then, Snowy-chan, can we still spoil it? Or do we need to control it?:cookie::cookie::cookie:*currently selling Meng*

13. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm.... my mind is too dirty- maybe a few months in a monastry will help...:sweating_profusely:

14. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Go ahead I guess? Since if I did do it it would be in a long while.... I got more interesting faves to tl q.q

I have the title down as Merman Oath of Alliance XD

Inland, Zhen_Qing and Ryss like this.
  15. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Queen gave us permission. So Moar spoiler plz.

16. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
  17. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhh I never read a novel with a mermaid theme before ufufufu this wpuld be the first (if it gets translated) so for now.. lez camp here :3

Thanks for the summons xD

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  18. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    so.... point of view of the human, who is mc?? or ml.... but merman is the main character therefore mc....confused...uh
    But for sure is merman = gong/seme and human is shou/uke right...so who gets to have the kids if any lol?

19. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Merman is MC, also gong. Military guy is ML, also shou.
    Good question, @ludagad seems to have experience with this type of pairing, maybe can shed some light for us? :blobamused:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  20. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not experience with such a pairing. I'm more into subversion of expectations...Things like how student-teachers romances in early BL used to be seme teacher and uke student. So I was really into the seme student, uke teacher when I first saw such. Then the older uke and younger seme, or where the seme is actually pretty and looks like an uke , but tops the seme-looking uke lol. So normally in such stories you have the merman be the uke, and I'm simply looking forward to the opposite.

Ease and Zhen_Qing like this.