Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    The director of BC production says lan zhan calmed down Wei ying.....though when I first saw the raw version I thought it was Jiang Cheng's intervention that toned Wei ying down and helped him regain composure..... But well they know better since they produced it......

Also how did jingyi know that mo xuanyu was jin guang yao's half brother..... I thought the jin clan was good at hiding secrets and manipulating the truth.... Lol

Screenshot_2018-10-13-16-12-01-1.png
    Isn't Wei ying's mouth full of liquor in this scene the cutest thing ever lol.......

Also bless the production team for showing a glimpse of shady mcshader I was so looking forward to see this dandy all grown up....... They sure made him pretty lol.....
    Screenshot_2018-10-13-16-15-16-1.png

Jin ling lol!!! Poor huaisang......

Fiorisi, chiino, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  2. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the Jin sect made MXY's identity public when they took him in.

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  3. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for future knowledge, you can get torrent software that lets you set files in a torrent to "do not download". I did that and got just ep 15 from the huge file.

chiino likes this.
  4. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps in the donghua's point of view you are right cause in the novel jin clan covered up the truth behind jin guang shan's death, mo xuanyu's scandal and involvement with xue yang like they never even happened their slate is all squeaky clean..... Jin guang yao in front even acted like someone like mo xuanyu never even existed

5. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i got from reading the novel is all those things were open secrets for everyone? the book clearly says that JGS died in an orgy and that "everyone" knew the truth eventhough the Jin sect covered it up. and then, it was LWJ who told WWX about Xue Yang's story which means people also knew about that. maybe they didn't know about his whereabouts after JGY claimed they took care of him but they knew about his heinous crimes and that JGS covered for him and refused to deal him justice. as for MXY, in the koi palace, WWX said that when he looked around everyone around was giving him weird looks, which means at least everyone in Lanlinjin knows about him and what he supposedly did and people in the Mo village (or at least the Mo household) also knew. if some people already know, it means everyone knows lol.

Fiorisi, chiino, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    that too you are right..... but little disciples knowing about it kinda makes the jin sect look as openly shameless as the wen's

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't need the future knowledge. I know how to download one file from a torrent file with 100's of files inside.

However, since the torrent was so large, only a few managed to download so there were 20 seeders and 100+ leechers. It's very inefficient. If they had put in just the one file that people needed, everyone would have been able to download it in minutes and there would be a lot more seeders.

To speed up download you can use this - https://www.seedr.cc/?r=1255309

Using a seedbox is actually the fastest way to download a torrent but it doesn't work if the torrent is so huge and you only need one file in it.

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    i really like how they showed the stygian tiger seal being made from that old sword in the cave of xuanwu of slaughter in the donghua.......where in the novel it was just a vague mention of Wei ying casting it from a rare iron ore he found in a beast's stomach......

9. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we're on topic of Jin clan again, what happened to Madam Jin? Is it ever stated in the novel?

10. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also very curious still am about it that whether or not jin guang yao killed her like his father.... The answer I got from discord was that it wasn't specified or more like she wasn't mentioned much

11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it wasn't mentioned but she is probably dead, isn't she? Since if she was alive surely she would have taken in Jin Ling, right?

12. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just about to ask this myself what a coincidence :blobjoy:
    True, Jin Ling would've been under Madam Jin's care if she were alive, I do wonder though whether she was alive when Jin ZiXuan died? And then died shortly or years after his son? Hmm...Wait a sec...I just realised something, the death order!! If I think about it Jin ZiXuan died first among the Jins, Jin ZiXun came next, Jin GuangShan was obviously alive since he led the siege to burial mounds, and then he was the next to go.

In Mingjue's flashback chapters XiChen said JGY was in a tough situation during that time. I didn't believe it at all, like Mingjue, I was pretty skeptical about JGY, so I figured this "tough situation" was just another one of his many excuses. But thinking back, perhaps he actually was, Madam Jin was still alive, but her son & daughter in law were dead, Jin Ling was still a baby & parentless, and now an illegitimate child is rising in power. If I remember this right, XiChen said that it was Madam Jin giving JGY difficulties in the sect, Jin GuangShan is easily intimidated by his wife so he does anything she wants. It's too bad her fate in the novel is never stated, I would've loved to know :blobwoah:

13. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everybody..this is my first posting here even though i have silently reading this forum since 3months ago...MDZS is such a great anime..the plot is really good and the characters also awesome and pretty :oops:

14. Chibi WangXian

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree!! LWJ thinking only on WWX..he just worried about WWX coz he cared WWX so much as he knows the effect of cultivating dark path will damage everything included WWX heart

TiramiQ, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  15. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I thought you have already found the file somewhere by the time I replied, no need to snap at me. it took me the usual 20 minutes to torrent just ep 15 out of the full file last night, by setting everything else to "do not download"

setsuna3025 and Gizmo1012 like this.
  16. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering about one more thing. We know her personality and temper is the same as Madam Yu or even worse and as @Fiorisi said, Jin GuangShan is intimidated by her but he still had sex with almost everybody while being married to her. If I were in his pants (no pun intended, wouldn't happen even if he was the last man alive) I'd be scared shitless of her :sweating_profusely:. Was her marriage arranged too and she just didn't care?

17. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats true lol. Gossip spreads like wildfire just by having a single person know the truth, you're basically doom by then. Sooner or later everyone will be talking about it whether is a rumor or not.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    TiramiQ, chiino, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way how did Wei ying know about how jin guang shan died I mean doing the deed wasn't Wei ying already dead by then lol...... Or was it written in general form to let the readers know cause in the manhua it seemed like Wei ying knew how he died.......

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  19. Chibi WangXian

Reading List:
    Link
    If not mistaken, i’ve read in twitter that the actual time WWX been thrown into burial mount is 3years not 3months?

TiramiQ, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  20. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol omg probably arranged I guess his flirty ways must have been known and famous since his own youth so probably arranged to form alliance and strengthen relationship between both her sect and jin sect

Fiorisi, LoveManga and vrotki like this.