Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    There is thing about this old and new version
    Old version 3 yrs
    New or revised version I guess 3 months

2. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, it was 3 months. I believe it's the time after (or including..?) the sunshot campaign until he dies that is 3 years.

3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I knooww riighht?!?! Honestly!! How can that bloody man whore still go around sleeping with other women?! When his wife rivals Madam Yu's personality! The rumours about Fengmian & Sanren were already enough to rile Madam Yu's irritation, but with Jin GuangShan his deeds are pretty much known to everybody! And his illegitimate sons are proof!

This is just a guess since Madam Jin gave zero reaction towards his manwhoring ways, she either gave up or she gave zero f*cks. I agree with @Rufi-sidd it has to be an arranged marriage, like Madam Yu's, otherwise, she would've divorced or better yet chopped that man into pieces.

4. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    For future reference, if someone doesn't ask how something works, there's no need to tell them how. It's very patronizing. And I don't care how much time it took you. I care about how much time it takes me to download which was super slow since the subbers only put up the 13G file... and now they took it down - https://nyaa.si/user/GuodongSubs. It was up earlier now its no longer listed. That's why there were almost no seeders.

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    chiino, Rufi-sidd and LoveManga like this.
  7. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out kissanime.ru..they have released episode 15 not long ago

LoveManga likes this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok that's good then loved the episode :blob_pompom: lol.....oh soulreaperzone site I think have high 1080p but do as you think is best

LoveManga likes this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. I got the episode. I want the one from the subbers since it's not raped by watermarks like the website ones.
    I have the ep now... but does that one have a watermark?

10. Chibi WangXian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this is what i read

Then how about episode 15 when WWX said ‘a few years ago’ refer to the tortoise cave?

LoveManga likes this.
  11. Chibi WangXian

Reading List:
    Link
  12. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    well, according to the subs, the second episode says "20 years ago" to start the flashback and ep 15 says "16 years later" when it goes back to the present, so the flashback shown so far took 4 years total. 13 years of the past 20 years he was dead. so that means basically 3 years after he makes the seal in ep 15, he dies. maybe I'm doing the math wrong...

chiino likes this.
  13. Chibi WangXian

Reading List:
    Link
    The flashback took 4 years start from WWX went to Gusu to study (when he was 15?) after a month he return to Yunmeng then i remember he meet LWJ again 1year after return to Yunmeng. Then WWX was thrown into burial mount right after that so should be 3 years he stayed in burial mount?

I think BC production should state out the time clearly..for example when JC went to the mountain to gain his golden core back and WWX said he will wait for him to come back, then suddenly WC attacked him..if we not read the novel we will not know that suppose 5days later o_O

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the link. hahahha wei ying just hav to do tat to his husband all the time cause he said he like to see lwj get angry ahhaha and ends up unleashin a beast and wei ying will regret it immediately hahahahhaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
    awesome ahhahaha thx for the info
    they wanted to focus on lwj developin feelins ba and JC being all EVRY SINGLE WEN DOG MUST DIE and too angry at them to even care about anything yet sayin "as long as u r back"
    same here i like the novel version of WC death though was eleborated though but still better hahahah
    maybe cause he would defintely wouldnt wan to forget wei ying at all. :hmm::hmm: the incense buner :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk: most like the one where they saw the smuty dream :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    smooth transitionging? wait wat im abit lost lol ahhahah :blobcheeky:
    im thinkin most like killed by JGY seein as he kill JGS so y not since madam Jin will be a thorn in JGY side so got rid of her
    they like to confuse ppl ahhahahah :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobcheeky:

15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I actually downloaded from this link on gogoanime this doesn't have a watermark
    https://www.rapidvideo.com/d/FW6JSEDC1U

LoveManga and readerz like this.
  16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm finished watching it. Damn those watermarks, ugh.
    My thoughts on episode 15:
    • The deaths were not as brutal as they were in the novel but I understand that they can't show Wen Chao being turned into a eunuch.
    • Wow, LWJ's lips quivering was great. That whole scene was awesome.
    • Er, the sudden return to the current timeline was way too abrupt.
    • Nooooo! They totally cut out that part where WWX peeked at LWJ while he was bathing!
    • Come to think of it, there also isn't the whole WWX paralyzed so he had to sleep on top of LWJ.
    About the entire season:

I'm quite happy with the quality of the animation and voice acting. It's really topnotch! I particularly like that we do get some scenes from LWJ's POV like that time when he was searching for WWX.

• The Mo family episode was good though short
    • Mt Dafan was amazing. Jin Ling was sooooo cute and lively. What a brat! Jiang Cheng was also super hot.
    • Waterborne abyss - huh, this was great and I do like that they added some foreshadowing of WWX somehow being invaded by the resentful energy
    • Archery contest - disappointed that they weren't wearing red
    • Tortoise - the novel version was way better
    • Jiang clan wiped - I can't even, too tragic
    • Madam Wu - way hotter than I thought she would be, wow
    • Wen Ning - soooo adorable. that little lock of hair that falls on his forehead? OMG!
    • Yiling Patriarch version - total panty dropper
    • Older, current version of LWJ - I can't wait to see him drunk
    • MXY - hmm, not how I expected him to look, honestly. I kinda thought he would be shorter and cuter, lol, though he should look like the Jins
    • Young WWX - I wanted to see him in purple but I'm satisfied
    • Young LWJ - lol, somehow he's really funny. I can tell how exasperated he is when he's fighting or being teased by WWX, it's adorable
    I'll try it.

Fiorisi, Aeli, chiino and 2 others like this.
  17. tailor31415

Reading List:
    Link
    well the scenes they show aren't the only things that happened, so there's lots of gaps. WWX in Gusu for at least several months. it was supposed to be a year, but WWX went home early. then, it was about a year before JC returned from Gusu, and sometime after that they all met again, at the archery contest. then within the next year, the Wen Sect started acting up and eventually burned down Cloud Recesses, a month later, the disciplines are taken hostage. there's no way he was in the Burial Mount for 3 years of the 4 years just based on everything that happened before that, which was about 2 years of events.
    but yeah, I think it would get a bit too annoying if every scene had a date on it to show "___ days later". fans have to read the novel to get all the timeline :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! The episode I downloaded didn't have the ending part! Dang! I just realized it now when I was watching the Mo Dao Zu Shi 魔道祖师 Episode 15 Review . Damn, the ep I have didn't have ED song so I guess it was cut off prematurely... sigh have to download again, lol this is third time now. :rolleyes:

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol omg "___ days later" :blobjoy:

setsuna3025 and vrotki like this.
  20. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 15 must be 24:06 mins long in whole

LoveManga likes this.