Spoiler Oh No, Major General is Bent [Interstellar] (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazyLizzy, Oct 12, 2018.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished this book and wanted to share this gem:aww:!
    Chinese name:
    完了,少将弯了[星际]
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/31187.html

When the teenager found himself coming to the future interstellar world, he is a little bit forced.
    Well, please refer to the primitive people to cross into the modern society.
    Now he has become this primitive person.
    Fortunately, hug a super thick gold thigh, the skin is beautiful, the long legs, the high cold star, the lord will take you to force you to fly.
    But what if the thigh wants to throw you in the territory of the planet and eat it, and you have to fulfill the obligation to plant the pigs for the family?
    "No, use, ... I like men."
    The boy who was absolutely straight had dug a pit and used himself to bury it for a lifetime.
    Well, this is actually a hegemonic marshal with the interstellar skin (the major general promoted all the way) fell in love with my dog blood.
    Also known as "The whole universe thinks that this straight man who has been bent and bends their lord of the gods"
    is going to work every day. On the battleship, the generals who are forced to stuff the dog food by the Major General will sneer at the strong side.
    Hey, the young man, you still want to run? Ha ha.
    [1V1, HE]
    - Onlookers, how to get on the road of protecting the wife and the madman -
    "Mr. Major, I just chatted with the girl, and I feel that I am quite compatible with her character. Maybe you can develop it and say if you are."
    "You said, you like men."
    "..."
    "Admiral, you see me so big, don't stop me from finding a cute sister to wipe out love. Sparks are not going?"
    "........."
    "Marshal! Your journey is the sea of stars! So don't waste your precious time on my straight man who loves the girl!"
    "You like men."
    "......... ............"
    The young man who dug himself and buried himself said that he had no love.
    [Note: A small part of the text has a reference to "Run to the Earth", this is the earliest sci-fi originator anime, affecting a lot of SF sci-fi anime later, very good-looking, that is, the ending is so sad... 捂 chest _ :) з ∠)_]
    Gold medal editor recommended:
    In order not to be left behind, the pure straight man’s special dress is bent. Who knows that it’s really inadvertently bent over the major, and it’s impossible to run it, so he’s got caught up in the dark. The history of the blood and tears of the bend... The days of digging the pits and burying their own 10,000-year-old teenagers and the generals who evolved from the high-cold male gods into the wives and madmen on the ship to the onlookers smashed the dog food.
    The author is very interesting, the characters are exquisitely depicted, the scenery movements are meticulously detailed, the brain hole is quite large, and the transition of the plot is often unexpected, but it is reasonable to make a fuss, so it is reasonable. Among the interactions between Kurt and the Major General, the Major General will be spoiled for all kinds of money.

Sorry if the translation is wrong. I just copy pasted what Mr.Google gave me:cookie:

2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WagKalimutan and Hanaru like this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The word 完了 in the title, carries the meaning of exclamation, like "Oh no!"

The summary (my interpretation from danmeila):
    That time, when the youth transmigrated into the interstellar world, he was slightly ignorant.
    Hmm, the ignorance level is at par with primitive people crossing over into modern society.
    Now he has become a primitive person.
    Fortunately, he got to hug a super thick gold thigh, with beautiful pale skin and long legs. That lofty cold star, His Excellency will compel you so that you can fly. (?)
    But the big thigh wants to throw you in a territorial planet to muddle along while waiting for death like a dandy, or you can fulfill your familial obligation by flourishing like a breeding pig (raised to be slaughtered?)
    "No...need... I like men."
    It is definitely this straight-forward youth that dig the pit, which he later uses the rest of his life to cover up.
    Hmm, this is actually the story of an overbearing marshal (major-general was promoted all the way) that fell in love with this dog blood character.

Also known as <The whole universe thinks that this straight man who has been bent, went and bent their Male God>

Everyday when going to work, on top of the battleship, the subordinates who are force-feed dog food by His Excellency the Major General, smirk coldly (literal translation was sneer) while looking on strongly (or reproachfully or amusingly?)

Already provoke the major general and thinking of running away? Ke ke (sound of laughter)
    [1V1, HE]

*will continue later. Going back to my assignments. :sushi_hide:

4. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation of above summary:

---How did that lofty, cold Major General, walked upon the path of no return - protecting wife like a mad demon---
    "Your Excellency Major General, I was just chatting with that girl, and I think that our personalities are quite compatible, perhaps can be developed, don't you think so?
    "......"
    "Your Excellency Major General, can't you see that I'm already this grown up and stop hindering me from finding a cute sister to produce some love sparks?"
    "......"
    "My Lord Marshal! Your journey is a sea of stars! So can you please don't waste your valuable time on this insignificant me who is a straight guy and only loves sisters!
    "You like men"
    "............................"
    The youth that dug his own pit and bury it on his own, said that he was born without love.
    - Finish, sorry, not doing the ramblings.

Really admire those skilled MTLers. :blobsalute:

Maybe some of the Danmei Sect members can continue with the spoilers? I offer sushi: :sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

5. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    can you summon hana whenever you post spoiler~
    squeaK~

6. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Hana-san, you didn't get the notification for the summon? Your name is already in the list when I inherit it from alexfilia. I didn't deduct anything, only added more names to the list. :blobfearful:

You can check at the H category.

Hanaru likes this.
  7. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    no no~
    hana get summoned everytime~
    hana iz saying in future when you post spoiler of this novel~ summon hana~
    >w<

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  8. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, so that's what you mean. Sure, but I'm not sure when I will do any MTL for this novel. I'm facing a really hectic semester, hahaha. :blobsweat_2:
    Hana-san is welcomed to watch this thread though. Maybe others from the sect will be willing to spoil it. :blobmelt:

Hanaru likes this.
  9. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for hard work~
    :sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou:

10. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    You're very much welcome~! :blob_grin:

Hanaru likes this.
  11. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, I will watch this thread too. Spoiler please?

12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you watch the thread you’ll get a notification every time someone posts.

13. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting. I'm into interstellar types nowadays.
    Hope I can find a time to MTL...

14. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    If you manage to find the time, do post some spoilers here~ :cookie:

Silver_Moon789 and Ryss like this.
  15. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, so MC for some reason declared he was into men thus digging a pit for himself to be cooked and eaten...pft, great job MC.

16. Tsukihime

Tsukihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really good. I MTLed up to chapter 122 and the story was really interesting. The ML was super possessive despite being such a human iceberg.

The only problem I have is that the author loves his/her adjectives too much. Seriously, as long as the ML was in a scene, every paragraph will describe how beautiful he is. From his hair to his eyes to his fingers. Heck, his feet are probably prettier than you and me.

But I just learned to ignore that and focused on the story.

17. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Authors of chinese webnovels seems to get paid by wordcount- just try Demonic king chases - u can literally just read every 2 to 3 chapters n still wont miss a thing of the plot...

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  18. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, how do you translate this names...
    天洛水
    缪特
    特洛尔

HELP!!

19. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, this book is hilarious! So in the beginning -
    MC was born sick. At 15, the doctors told his parents that he will not have more than a month or two to live. So his parents decide to freeze his body (cryogenics!) Until the world has advanced enough for him to wake and get cured. MC wakes up in star space and realises - I transmigrates?! Actually, in the beginning he is unsure whether someone did do a defrosting on him and cure him but then an old grandpa comes and speaks about how his parents are dead. The O!Host (assuming this) was in an accident maybe (? Not too sure. MTL is tough...) And his parents died. Since he has no memories, grandpa teaches him slowly the new way of life. After a month, they are attacked and caught by space pirates. He is separated from grandpa and locked inside for many days without food and only one bowl of water. ML and his soldiers come to save them. Unfortunately, grandpa died but before dying he requested ML to take care of his grandson. ML takes MC in.

MC's first reaction - You can't take me to imperial army! I don't want to kill! ML and his subordinates - .... We don't recruit kids in the army. MC is very pale, short and thin, and after the starvation looks very weak. MC - I am 16. ML - 4 years to go till adulthood. ML walks away, leaving his subordinates to explain. Subordinates tell MC that she will be sent to XXXX planet which is where minors are sent. It's a very rich planet with many facilities. As long as MC is quiet and good, he can lead a good life. Then the subordinates drop THE BOMB -
    Sub - what kind of women you like, I will send some to you.
    MC is confused - what?
    Sub - what kind of girls?
    MC - .... Why?
    Subordinates - So you can start making babies!
    MC - OwO. What? Babies? Me? Father?!
    Sub - Yes!
    MC - QAQ. I am minor! Four more years to go!
    Sub - Due to decreasing birth rates, boys can start making babies from the age of 14!
    MC - What?!!!!!! I respect women a lot! Don't want to treat them as baby making factory!
    Sub (who is a female by the way) - (very cheerful) No worries! These women are given status, money, riches and lots of things!
    MC - But...
    Sub - (menacingly) If you DONT have any preference, I will send as per MY wishes
    MC - I LIKE MEN!!!!!! QAQ
    MC is actually straight. He dreams of having a sweet loving life with a simply girl who can wear a pink wedding dress and talk sweet nothings to her until they both are old and grey. But he doesn't want to be used this way, so decides to say this.

At once the subordinates take MC to ML who demands confirmation. Once MC says again confidently - I LIKE MALES! ML replies - You will join imperial army from tomorrow.
    MC is shocked - But but but I am a minor.
    ML has walked off already....
    So his subordinates explain - O!Host comes from a very old and very historical family. And MC is the only surviving member. His family genes will have to procreate :blobpats:. Now artificial womb and baby making process is available but the process will take lots and lots of resources. So only way he can be allowed to make babies without a woman is if he has made really really good contributions. ML is superb military commander and his team is like the elite of all elites and the top of the pyramid and very strong and blah blah blah. So ML intends to take MC around and then once he gets enough achievements under his belt, MC can make babies (Lol, so much of emphasis on making babies :blobjoy::blobjoy:).

So before joining, all recruits are went under hypnosis to make sure they are not spies or disguised or hiding anything. Thankfully, MC is awake just enough to answer as per O!Host family. Unfortunately, one question that is asked is - what is your mother planet? By now, MC has spent many days and months in the world, travelled in space ships and it's amazing. But when this question is asked, at once his brain projects the Blue Planet - Earth along with emotions of intense yearning of going back home. This shocks everyone coz after the original humans set out to explore the space, they lost their way, colonised new planets etc. So information about earth decreased until only some documents and memories were left. The spaceship carrying the only pieces of information available was attacked and everything for destroyed. This was hundreds of thousands of years ago. Now everyone wants to go back to Mother Planet but cannot since no information is available. At once, ML pulls MC out of hypnosis and demands - What is this planet?! MC - Earth, my Earth.

(MC keeps digging deeper)
    ML has almost an insane obsession with Earth. So at night he thinks - Young boy likes me, I like Earth, I want to see Earth more, I will make him my partner. Basically, two partners can share a soul link (very intimate often done during a sexual act). This soul link will let you into the deepest most recessions of the other person, completely defenceless and all the thoughts open. And some time ago, MC stares straight into ML's blue blue eyes and frankly tells him - I have seen your eyes before. MC has vague memories of having seen some celebrity in the TV. MC's memories are very vague coz it's been thousands of years. So ML thinks MC is flirting (especially after MC declares himself as gay) with him and very kindly rejects him saying - You are very young. But now that he has this hunger for Earth, he decides to take MC as his lifelong partner.
    So ML calls him at night. Then he asked - Will you be at harmony with me? MC (digging deeper ~~) says Yes foolishly thinking - Master Gold Thighs! And ML puts some sort of metal thingy on MC's back neck which goes inside, MC falls unconscious and wakes up naked inside his consciousness. ML teaches MC how to recall the clothes he was wearing and then keeps staring at the luminous blue Earth planet. MC stares at ML and realises that inside ML's pupils, he can see Earth spinning. Meaning ML is so immersed inside the picture of Earth. MC thinks it's cute and childish (Oh the pit is so deep, yet I keep digging and digging and digging ~~~). MC and ML exhausted fall asleep together. In the morning ML stares at MC for some time and places a metal bracelet on MC's wrist. MC is still sleeping (Oh my, I dig pits even in my dreams ~~~).

20. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hungry for more :blobowoevil: