Discussion Overgeared Legendaries and some.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by 0000000, Oct 14, 2018.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, if there are similar threads to this relating to Overgeared, please send me the link and I would ask for a merger.

I would like to talk about the hypothical past and similar character traits of the Overgeared Legends and other notable characters to characters from other novels, because I am running from reality that my final year project is doomed and my CGPA is not good enough to get the attention of any companies... might need to lower my standards... again.

First up is Sword Saint Muller, NOT PAGMA cuz I still hate him for enslaving Madra all those years...

Muller reminds me of Wang Lin in Renegade Immortal (cuz I am reading it after putting it off for so long) or Ning Fan from Grasping Evil or any other xianxia MCs (or any action shounen MCs) who has a powerup when trying to go against powerful foes like gods (Hero King title) and going against unfair fates and being a typical hotblooded shounen/seinen sword wielding MC. His end is probably ascend to new heights and be a Sword God or getting sealed somewhere by the gods... lets hope that he gets sealed so that Kraugel can do a quest.

Pagma is like Muller, only weaker and more pathetic. Pagma is weak, a lot weaker in the Yangbans and he resorted to blacksmithing to up his gears and still gets pwned, he wants to do good, but because he is weak, everyone just steamrolls over him. Ended up being bad by betraying Braham and contracting Baal, his end probably ends with him stuck to Baal forever.

Braham tries to change his bad fate like Muller and Pagma, albeit he is asshole by doing horrible shits to his clansmen and got rekted by Marie, got jealous with his disciple Mumud and stole his credits and become somewhat weirdass BL and villainous by converting Mumud into a lich...

Ok I am getting lazy to write. For those who TLDR, just post what you think about the Past Legendaries of Overgeared.

Bad Storm likes this.
  2. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooow spoiler alert! Where's the spoiler alert

Bad Storm likes this.
  3. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I'm just wondering if Pagma is alive or something. For some reasons, he feels like a final boss character ...

4. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really a spoiler if you're an avid reader of OG? All this was revealed like a few hundred chapters ago.

LaDyViL and ArgosYesu like this.
  5. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem would lie on those who haven't read OG yet though xD

0000000 and grish99 like this.
  6. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, he enslaved the legendaries in order to protect the world. He's the sorta guy who thinks ends justify the means, he doesn't mind committing morally wrong actions to achieve morally right outcomes

0000000, Ophious and Bad Storm like this.
  7. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    But how likely is that? Considering how popular it is as well as the release rates?
    The only reason to click on this thread is if you're already reading.

Bad Storm likes this.
  8. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's not that likely but there would always be the possibility. For example someone who plans to read it or someone who generally avoids the genre but suddenly decides to read. I don't know really know, but it seems to be a proper courtesy to put on a spoiler tag or something.

Though personally, I think that details 'bout legendaries are still vague and not the spoiler alert worthy.

9. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    The legendary farmer is the best

0000000 and Bad Storm like this.
  10. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    How about me who read some of this novel and drop it?
    Just come in to read "x legend was xxx lvl"
    Or "how can x legend kill xd legend" or "in this XXX event grid will win not this xx legend"
    What's i got is "pagma is evil dick 100 ish chapters were lies"
    And my untrained spoiler aller was confused cause 1 no spoiler alert
    2 no spoiler alert but i was excepting a little spoily smell cause topic and he fired to slow

11. art17

art17 [Wandering Poet]

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid's chef will become a legendary poison master...

12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    And that itself made him some form of a tragic hero, assuming he isn't self delusional into thinking that he is right to the bitter end. Even Reverend Insanity MC Fang Yuan admits whatever he did is wrong, and will continue on in order to survive the strong eats weak world. So unless I see Pagma as somewhat remorseful to the betrayals and shits he pull, I can only classify him under as asshole hero.

13. Demonic Poring

Demonic Poring 『Well-Known Poring』

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped it early. I just want to see the comments

14. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not. I wanted to read it when I found out the webcomic was scanlated, but the reception I got from the novel community when I mentioned the scanlation made me lose any budding interest I had to read the novel.

As for why I click on the thread, it was reported. Gotta go do what I'm supposed to do.

Then onto serious business: This is a Discussion thread. It can't be helped that it would branch off into spoilers. Chapter 2 is spoilers for those who have only read chapter 1 so don't make such a fuss about Spoilers in a Discussion thread. For safety, I've tagged this thread with a spoilers tag.

Have fun discussing, keep it civil.

0000000 and Bad Storm like this.
  15. Casanova

Casanova Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much reason to care about the old legends since most of if not all are dead.

16. trias

trias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if "Pagma's Descendant" already Legendary rate, what rate is Pagma Class? Myth?
    other legendary class have normal legendary name like Demon Hunter, Sword Saint, Legendary Farmer, but there no other legendary class that use "Descendant" in their name.