The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Veineire

Veineire New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeeep. Have done that and it is soooo good I got addicted : D

2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. We are on doc 30 now tho. Do you want discord invite?

readerz likes this.
  3. Veineire

Veineire New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to :D

O.O 30, that will occupy my reading list for awhile

Gav likes this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The comments on the latest translated chapters are now shipping YQY X SQQ lol! :love::LOL: People are also liking LQG x SQQ (but LQG is miiiiiiine!).

I have to say, :love: YQY's and LQG's reactions to the false allegations were soooo swoon-worthy! :love::love:

namio and busyoldfool like this.
  5. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship YQY/Original SQQ and LQG/Transmigrated SQQ (I’m also a LQG fan~)! The canon pairing is adorable of course, but fanfiction is all about exploration right~?

And yay, update!
    /goes off to read

namio and readerz like this.
  6. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also ship those two ships in a unrequited way but I can't seem to spark enough interaction in "The Demon Lord's Pregnant Runaway Bride" fic yet.

The possibility of OG!LBH and OG!SQQ in an canonverse au way is obviously my biggest ship, even more than LBH/Shen Yuan.

Below is spoilers for YQY and OG!SQQ interaction and OG!LBH/OG!SQQ moments in TDLPRB (~1,200 words) See this post for previously given TDLPRB context/spoilers.

There's also images under the tag
    YQY hears from Ning Yingying there’s a woman who looks like SQQ in LBH’s harem, so being the genius worried shixiong that he is, he decides to break into the back palace(place where all the harem ladies live) to see for himself. (Dude…)

SQQ discovers YQY(cross-dressed as a beautiful woman that he even drools over a bit before he realized it's YQY...does this count as shipping?) and tells him to leave immediately or he will be killed(for obvious reasons). SQQ is really adamant about him leaving and even says the propriety phrase that's like "men and women should not have contact" and that YQY recognized the wrong person and SQQ is not even a man so obviously YQY is mistaken. So YQY leaves.

Later SQQ runs into YQY again while SQQ is with LBH. SQQ has been suspicious because he noticed when a shopkeeper greeted him, SQQ was called gongzi/noble son so he was recognized as a man but SQQ knows his face doesn't look it and he doesn't sound like one even though he's wearing LBH's robes.

Context: SQQ's body was transformed into a typical woman's but his mind and spirit is unchanged, he is a man and thinks as one. One time after he and LBH have sex and SQQ wakes up sleepy and wants to get food, he sees a pile of clothes. There's a pile of men's robes and a pile of women's robes so in his sleepy mind he's like well, I'm not a woman so obviously the men's robes are my clothes. So he puts on the clothes and it about to leave but LBH is awake and looking at SQQ with hungry eyes and SQQ is confused until LBH asks SQQ if he's trying to seduce him. "You look good in my clothes, but I also want you out of them." That's when SQQ realized he's wearing LBH's clothes, but he didn't think of it as LBH's, he just thought they were men's robes. This results in more sex lol and LBH lets SQQ wear his clothes whenever he wants to, and even sews up some so it fits SQQ better (without making SQQ's chest look bigger). SQQ accidentally starts a trend so a lot of women try to steal and put on LBH's robes until LBH gets annoyed because there's only one him and only so much clothes while there's a lot more women so he ends up having no robes until SQQ ends up handing over the one he's wearing because LBH needs clothes and because he finds it annoying people are copying him so SQQ goes back to wearing women's robes and only wears LBH's robes occasionally, especially when SQQ is feeling awkward and uncomfortable in his transformed body and wants to be more male. (when LBH complains there's no robes and SQQ hands over the one he's wearing of course sex happens).

Another way SQQ confuses and also accidentally seduces LBH is when he asks for buttsex, which is another one of those things SQQ does because his transformation is annoying. Although he looks like a woman, at least he can feel more like a man if he has the sex two men would have. LBH thinks this is a stunt because women in his harem have tried to seduce him before by asking for buttsex but they find out they don't like it and stop, but SQQ asks for buttsex again. and again. and again so that when they have sex, 25% of the time it's buttsex and that confused LBH because a woman already has a front door why would they ask for back door stuff and even like it alot the way SQQ does?? (It's so he can feel more like a man). This behavior is even why later when LBH finds out Consort Qiu is a transformed SQQ and is pregnant, he is worried and thinks SQQ wouldn't want to give birth because it sounds like something that will hurt SQQ very badly and destroy his pride as a man. So LBH thinks SQQ doesn't want the baby and is willing to let SQQ get rid of it if he wants to, even though LBH does want SQQ to have his baby very much (LBH has no idea being pregnant makes SQQ feel manly and SQQ will destroy anything that tries to harm his baby even if it's the other father). They both want the baby alot! But this takes awhile to clear up because they're about as good at communicating as ScumVillain!LBH and Shen Yuan, which means they suck and SQQ keeps running away. *points at the fic title*

SQQ obviously cares about YQY though because SQQ takes all these efforts to be like a man even in his transformed body (wearing the men's/LBH's robes, having buttsex, etc.) but he still refers to himself as a woman so YQY will leave and not die.

At some point before LBH finds out SQQ is his Shizun and pregnant, he ended up thinking SQQ is transgender man (as in SQQ is assigned female at birth but he grows up and says he is a man, and desires to live and be recognized as one).

That isn't exactly right but SQQ doesn't correct him because he can't tell the truth and well, at least LBH is referring to him as a man now.

Unfortunately this also results in awkwardness. Back to the shopkeeper calling SQQ gongzi/noble son. This is because LBH is using his demonic powers to lace his voice with suggestion so when he refers to SQQ as his "shidi" (younger martial brother), everyone around them will believe him even though SQQ knows he shouldn't be recognized by people as a man because his voice and face should get him read as a woman. SQQ is bothered because he was LBH's Shizun, but now he is a shidi and LBH is his senior??

SQQ gets super pissed because LBH is being scary and messing with people's minds but LBH insists he isn't even harming anyone and SQQ looks male while wearing LBH's robes anyway so people's minds just need a little push. He's trying to help SQQ!

LBH even uses his demon voice hypnosis on a bunch of low level disciples but then the high level YQY shows up and calls SQQ guniang/young lady because that's what SQQ insisted he was last time.

so now LBH is trying to dominate YQY's mind and trying to get him to refer to SQQ as a noble son instead

YQY says it is unethical for LBH to manipulate people's minds even if he's trying to protect the young lady that's with him.

SQQ gets LBH to stop his mind control attempts by referring to himself as LBH's wife, and this shocks LBH enough for him to stop.

and then later, as an apology, LBH buys SQQ a folding fan because maybe if SQQ has the right accessories, he's more likely to be read as a man by other people. but SQQ has a crisis because he isn't sure if LBH is trying to test him, does he know I am SQQ? but SQQ ends up accepting the folding fan.

Super important: Folding fans in ancient China is strongly associated with men. In the west folding fans are strongly associated with women, do not do that here because this is a fic for a Chinese series.

Seeing paintings of European women with folding fans actually irritates me but I did it just to make this point! Disney’s Mulan associated folding fans with femininity and that’s not correct…

(You should be thinking of the left, not the right) I am so salty I prepared this image, you're welcome.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Using folding fans while disguising as women, wow! …They should be using circular fans :(

Basically, LBH is trying to help SQQ look like a guy by giving him a folding fan. But is it a test? dun dun dun

obviously giving the fan as a gift also results in epic make-up sex.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Kitama, SourKandy and readerz like this.
  7. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I want to bounce ideas off of people--since I've been kinda incubating a fanfiction idea for a very long time in my head, but didn't have anyone to really talk it out with and get opinions on it.

In the airplane bro extras, Airplane was gonna write the next chapter of "the Proud and Immortal Demon Way" before he died. So assuming he had drafts and ideas for a new arc for the original plotline, I took some liberty to try and expand upon the fantasy theme: Would it be in-universe for there to be an arc for "Celestial beings"? Like, you know how you have Demons and Humans already? In some wuxia movies and novels, they have like a "higher plane"/heaven which has "gods" or "celestial beings".

My idea has to deal with Celestial Beings descending and finding the "god" of the world to try and locate an item that can save their elder (who is responsible for a lot of the Celestial beings' god-like abilities like revival, teleportation, and "all-knowing". He's dying due to over exhaustion/constant qi/life depletion). Of course, being gifted with an "all-knowing" (or should I say "almost all knowing" because they don't break the 4th wall to the point where they know exactly everything--just most things...), they know that Shen Qingqiu/Shen Yuan is otherworldly, and think that he's the "god" they are looking for because he's cool, smart, and he changed how the world was fated to be (AKA he changed how the original!plot was supposed to happen).

I would explain more about my idea, but I honestly am too scared (i'm a very nervous person) to talk about it a lot. Um, basic underline that people would probably want to hear is that m-main focus is in Shang Qinghua's POV since he's the real "god" that the celestials are looking for, but he gets overlooked because Anding Peak is "the most useless peak in the universe and how can the true God of this world be useless?" :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: and that the main paring is 漠尚??? And Shang Qinghua dies for 10 or so years?? Don't worry, Luo and Shen aren't completely out of the picture...
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I would talk more on the idea if people are interested, but I'm just so scared and nervous right now to just word vomit about it right now. :sweating_profusely:

Kitama, SourKandy, readerz and 2 others like this.
  8. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YQY/SJ ship is so tragic and full of potential “what ifs” while I just find LQG/SY interactions really funny and cute?

Ehehe. Bingge/SJ is my guilty pleasure ship (the fact that their fanart is so pretty does not help). I like that in Symbolism, you portray them as more or less equal. While Bingge was the one ‘on top’ and is demeaning to SJ, you get the feeling that he’s the one more invested at this point. Part of the ship’s appeal to me is their push-pull dynamics (it’s not as interesting if one person wins all the time~) so kudos! Mpreg (or pregnancy fics in general) is really not my thing though, so I’m going to have to give the sequels a pass. :sushi_sorry:

Don’t be scared! Or nervous! That sounds like a super interesting premise!
    The misidentification/misunderstandings sound EPIC (though I bet SY would cotton on fast to who the celestials are looking for) and we do need more MBJ/SQH fic. Everyone’s reaction to the reveal as to who the god really is promises to be hilarious -I’m loling just thinking about it :aww::aww::aww::blobxd:

readerz and Zhen_Qing like this.
  9. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @busyoldfool

TDLPRB is an entirely new verse and not a sequel to Symbolism lol

Below is a post about the sequels to Symbolism, which will be a trilogy.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...ystem-fan-fiction.39100/page-712#post-4386536

Part 3 has no mpreg but OG!LBH is transformed into a ~woman~ by his dad because a prerequisite of wielding the Demon Heart Sword is having a dick (Symbolism! no dick, no sword) OG!LBH has to figure out how to get it back so he can use the sword again and stop his dad from merging the human and demon worlds. OG!SQQ doesn't even recognize a transformed LBH because in LBH's original form he resembled his mom, but when transformed he resembles his dad.

@Melonee_Mizu

Go for it, I spill random spoilers for my fics in here all the time lol

Dang I wish I can figure out MBJ/SQH but I just can't? Meanwhile in TDLPRB I'm super invested in Liu Mingyan/Sha Hualing to a ridiculous degree.

SourKandy and Zhen_Qing like this.
  10. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    oihowifhwef Well, ok. just small details to probably get ideas and opinions rolling:
    .The Celestials.
    The Celestials that I have in mind are kinda like the iconic, ideal immortals who live in either a higher plain or in the skies. They have a very VERY powerful energy that pretty much one punch is enough to wipe away an entire human city and they have an all-knowing air around them that just screams "their IQ is so high, they can probably read your mind". The only downfall them is that everything is connected to one Elder who can revive them from a "spawn point" and bless them with their crazy power and knowledge. As I mentioned before, this Elder is sick/slowly dying, so the Celestials are trying to find the "true god"--the creator of their universe--to try and find a certain something that can restore their Elder and keep the Celestial race prosperous. Pretty much, if the Elder dies, the Celestial race will surely die out due to permanent death and weaken due to loss of power.
    Another thing I have planned for the Celestials is that they are kinda like the "EXP Bonus" fodder in a game--meaning that if a demon kills one and absorbs it, they gain power.

One Celestial character is named "Bai Long" 白龙, and he's the "leader" of this race--meaning he's much more powerful than the average. He kinda becomes the big pain in the ass dickbutt in the fanfic. And the reason why he hates Luo Binghe so much is that he knows that if the world was not altered (as in, if Shen Qingqiu didn't make Luo gay), Luo Binghe would have stolen his two wives.

.About the main CP.
    Basically, since the fanfiction idea is in Shang Qinghua's point of view, because of some other previous fanfiction ideas I have in my head (one one-shot I have planned is a drunken night with him and Mobei, the second fanfiction is pretty much random drabbles in Shang's POV), Shang Qinghua already has a complicated relationship with Mobei Jun (as in, pretty much, they're fuck buddies--but since Airplane bro mentioned in his extras that "demons cannot really fall in love", Airplane Bro thinks that he's being used as a sex toy--when really that's not exactly accurate...Since Mobei Jun values loyalty above everything else, the demon has long been attached to Shang Qinghua due to the countless times that Shang Qinghua has shown such outstanding loyalty (which I could list off because the displays of loyalty ARE in the actual novel, but it'll be way too long. And I doubt people would want to hear me geek out over these two, ah.)). So in this idea, I planned for them to get official about a little less than midway through the fanfiction. My idea with this couple pairing is to explore and develop the personalities of both Mobei and Airplane bro: I want to see how I can make Airplane bro become less of a coward and actually stand up and be a man (even for a second), and I want to break Mobei Jun's proud and haughty nature and reduce him to a pile of broken ice that is somewhat emotionally unstable. Which is why I have a very concrete plan to make Shang Qinghua die taking a hit from the Celestial Leader for Mobei Jun, and Mobei Jun pretty much becoming unstable and irrational due to losing the only person whom he trusted with his life (not only that but he kinda realizes "damn. This man was so loyal and honest with me, and I lost him because of that loyalty". Like, even though they were officially boyfriends at that point, who wouldn't get fucked up with that realization LOL?)
    If you hadn't notice, MoxShang is like my OTP in the Scum Villain Self-Saving system. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

.So About that choppy plot I have.
    The beginning of the plot is pretty much....not worked on (Waaaaa), however, the basic line is that the Systems kinda collude and end up taking a peek at Airplane Bro's unfinished drafts to make a "sequel" to the novel --so since none of the drafts and unfinished ideas were transferred into the novel "the proud and immortal demon way", no one but Airplane bro knows what the contents of it...but his memory is bad so he can only remember them if he thinks long and hard about it OR if something re-jogs his memory. So basically, anything that's in drafts only Airplane knows (with much difficulty). The only thing that the systems implemented into the world was the Celestials--which were already fleshed out in drafts since they were going to make an appearance in Airplane's novel before he got electrocuted to death.

Aside from the still-being-worked-on-beginning, I have the middle and ending already thought out. Ofc, as I mentioned, the main CP of this fanfiction idea get together as boyfriends (i guess), but like not long after they actually confessed and accepted each other's feelings, the Celestials invade Cang Qiong Mountain to kidnap Shen Qingqiu (since they still think that he's the true god at this point). While the Cang Qiong Sect was trying to defend Shen Qingqiu, the Celestials reveal him (falsely) to be the god of the world, and when asked about it, the Celestials reveal that they are looking for the True God to try and get this certain item (the item was only in Airplane's drafts.). At first, everyone is stunned and truly believe that Shen Qingqiu is the God (he doesn't say anything because he's inwardly screaming), but before Shen Qingqiu can correct them, Shang Qinghua opens his big mouth and say something to get the celestials' attention. Bai Long pretty much kidnaps both Shen Qingqiu and Shang Qinghua and takes them to the Higher Plain to meet the Elder of the Celestial Beings. However, after revealing that Shang Qinghua is the True God, the Higher Plain gets invaded by both the Demons and the Humans (huzzah for an alliance, the typical "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"). Bai Long drags the two modern-day men out to witness the unethical slaughtering with the demons-human side having more casualties than the celestials (who keep being revived since the Elder is still alive at this point), then Bai Long tries to aim a powerful 1-hit instant kill beam attack at Luo Binghe to kill him, but Mobei Jun stands in front of Luo Binghe to take the hit (kinda like how MBJ did in the novel against YQY's attack), but Shang Qinghua sees this and jerks Bai Long's hand to redirect the beam, and ends up setting himself up to be killed from his brains getting exploded all to protect Mobei Jun.

Before dying, Airplane Bro tells cucumber, "Luo Binghe has to kill the Elder--that's how I planned it". So, while Mobei Jun starts to wildly attack and fight Bai Long, Shen Qingqiu gets Luo Binghe to kill the Elder--and when the Elder dies, all of the Celestials feel the sudden drop in power before fleeing and scattering to the world below theirs. While the shock is still fresh, Mobei Jun pretty much gets unstable and threatens to freeze the entire world due to the human's p much calling Shang Qinghua's death "unavoidable" and seemingly not caring for SQH (since honestly they probably wouldn't care for SQH as much as they care for SQQ)-- but he ends up getting lied to by Luo Binghe to wait 5 years for the Sun and Moon Dew seeds to mature and Shang Qinghua will be brought back to life.

Yeah like that ever happens. First off, the previous Sun and Moon Dew Seeds died off, so Luo and Shen pretty much thought that there were none left, but were pleasantly surprised when they saw seedlings of the herb sprouting. So, it takes 10 years for Shang Qinghua to revive into a plant!body, but by the time he revives, he notices that the entire area is a lot colder than it should be... So, after being filled in by Shen and Luo about what happened in the 10 years (the celestials being hunted down one by one and an ice-age forming thanks to MBJ's unstableness and anger), SQH marches up to Zhou Beijiang to where his real body is being preserved and repaired and transfers his soul back to his real body, then he plans to heads over to stop and save MBJ from getting killed by human cultivators. However, before leaving Zhou Beijiang, he takes Shen, Luo and a trusted lesbian ice-demon handmaiden on a search of sorts to look for a certain someone who could be Shang Qinghua's personal bodyguard.

Yep. The person Shang Qinghua happened to be looking for is Mobei Jun's uncle, Linguang Jun. However, before he finds Linguang Jun, he runs into Bai Long and Bai Long's two wives in Zhou Beijiang--who were also looking for Linguang Jun. When Bai Long attacks the group, since the group also has the precious Shen Qingqiu, Bai Long and Luo Binghe end up fighting and come to a standoff--until Bai Long's youngest wife gets brutally murdered with black-colored Ice Swords.

I won't finish off my idea for the fanfiction to the climax of the story (I want that to be a secret until I actually put all of this shit on paper)--lol--but let us just say that Shang Qinghua pisses Linguang Jun off so badly that Linguang Jun pretty much is angered into siding with Shang Qinghua to help save Mobei Jun. And Linguang Jun kinda acts like the Lu Bu of Shang Qinghua's party--being an overly prideful powerhouse that is untrustworthy but is somehow a babysitter/bodyguard/uncle-in-law to Shang Qinghua.

.Linguang Jun.
    With Linguang Jun, since he's my #1 favorite character out of all of the Scum Villain characters ("what!?" i hear you say as I cower away in fear), I took some opportunities to develop on his character. Yes, he's still weaker than King Mobei and Luo Binghe, however, after absorbing a lot of hunted down Celestials, his power has increased a lot to the point where he might be among the top three powerhouses of the demon realm--not including the old fart being Luo Binghe's dad. Because Linguang Jun is my favorite character and because I planned a backstory on him as well (hahah I have a lot of fanfiction ideas), in my headcanon, he's pretty ruthless and much crueler than Mobei Jun--especially after losing his betrothed (who is Mobei's mother, if you don't remember. The family drama is that Mobei's father (Linguang's older brother) "stole" Linguang's bride and had Mobei Jun with the stolen wife--this is why Linguang doesn't like his nephew or his entire family for that matter--but I added a little bit more to that in my headcanons to make the history between Linguang Jun and his brother much more complicated and filled with unintended betrayals, which I won't explain here because it'll be too long LOL).
    Linguang Jun is adept with twin blades, and his icicle, black-colored, elegant blades are his main weapon of choice--however, in memory of his beloved (who I named An Xue'mei 安雪梅--which if anyone wants to know about her, I can explain in a different post my idea for LGJ's backstory), he is also skilled in fighting with a spear. He also has a power that allows him to conjure up a large ice dragon. However, since he is an older generation of Mobei, his icy powers are a little inferior in the style that they are summoned and used (like he can't do the cool "100 ice blades" thing that Mobei did in the novel), but it does not mean that he isn't completely inferior in regards to the brute and raw force in his icy attacks.

Not gonna rave too much since I already WORD VOMITED A LOT OH GOD I"M SRRY, but that last power with conjuring up an ice dragon is what ends up saving the world from something, being visually similar to this.
    .End!!.

Pretty much, this fanfiction kinda explains my Furen!Shang Qinghua design, since at the very end, Shang Qinghua ends up married into Mobei's family and deactivating his system to prevent some shithole plot from ever happening again. :blobmelt:

And for anyone wondering what the human and demon's reaction to Shang Qinghua being the "god" of the world, p much it will probably go a little something like this if not more comical:
    the demons were pretty much "ok yeah sure, be god. I don't care" and the humans were like "...d-do we call you kamisama or...???" and they're all awkward around him because in regards to Shang being outted as the God of the world:
    1.) Shang Qinghua was an outsider--and was picked on in his earlier days.
    2.) He's peak master of a very... VERY sad peak.
    3.) he cowards and seeks protection from Mobei jun--a fucking DEMON.
    4.) ...he has no shame when it comes to protecting his own life--and mobei jun's life LOL

It's a thought out fan fiction, but so far I've only got it stuck in my head thanks to the playlist that I have.. But I suck at writing so it's probably never going to come to life LOL or it's just gonna be turned into a comic.

:blobsweat_2: I must be one of the people who think that MoxShang could be explored in many different ways despite it being abusive. Then again, to me, this feels more solid than LuoxShen... Not saying that LuoxShen isn't one of my CPs--just kinda saying that MoxShang connects more with me. Especially when Mobei Jun is the type of tsundere that hits people for various reasons (like if he's embarrassed, thinks the other is being cute or/and annoying, angry, or just when he thinks "I really need to hit someone and you're the closest thing here--and because you're don't seem to mind"), but since he still cares for Shang Qinghua enough to cannonly lose his cool and become impulsive to rescue him(SQH) from being beaten up by someone else-- it's kinda something I personally relate to.

Not to mention, Mobei Jun isn't that hard to figure out despite what he doesn't let on... Just think of a cat or a more angry text-book version of a tsundere. And because he became untrusting and aloof since a young age since he was betrayed by his uncle, it's very obvious that he values loyalty so much more than anything else in the world...

Shang Qinghua, despite being popular as a hamster, is kinda like a dog--and I own and bully my own little dogs, so I know that they are beyond loyal even if you toss them around a little bit. Even when he's abused by Mobei, he still has an unwavering loyalty, not at all flipping sides as what the original!Shang Qinghua would have long done. As soon as something happens to his master (Mobei Jun), Airplane the first to jump in to save his favorite character from harm (as seen in both the climax of the novel when MBJ was falling off a cliff and in the airplane bro extras when MBJ was getting attacked by LGJ).

:hmm: So I guess it depends on what you personally relate to or/and see how the characters/couple pairing are...?

...RIP SORRY FOR THE WORD VOMIT AAAAAA :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    /hides and sobs in a corner
    :blobsob:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Kitama, Lunnear, SourKandy and 4 others like this.
  11. huia

huia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know how long orig SQQ had been at the peak when LBH was born. Totally not writing the terror and hysteria driven adventures of a transmigrator who woke up as LBH’s Mum and has to deal with both remembering which novel this is and THEN trying to deal with it. Just asking for a friend

SourKandy and Gav like this.
  12. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Melonee_Mizu

Thanks, that meta really helped :blobxd:
    I mean I can't figure out what to do with MBJ/SQH for my big TDLPRB fic.
    But I have some idea now for what to do ...there's a seed of some new idea.

Melonee_Mizu likes this.
  13. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL hopefully, it did! I'm kinda... happy I could help someone out in regards to a certain viewpoint on some of my favorite characters. I can ramble and hype about these two (individually and together in a relationship) for hours.
    I even rambled about them on a personal discord server just so that I can explore ideas and sort out cannon information lul.

I would love to see other's writings involving these two! It's always fun to see other people's interpretations of certain characters. I'm sure there would be other people that have a better grasp on the characters than me, though... Glad I can somewhat help though!

I don't think that information is given in the novel... Unless we take Shen Jiu's age when he started cultivating and try to estimate from there, taking any story dealing with Shen Jiu to pile evidence... However, I seriously doubt that would come out accurately though since immortals can legit live forever and iirc Shen Jiu became an immortal before he saw Little Bun Luo. I could try to comb the spoiler forum for a definite answer, but again, I don't think that information was exactly given...

That is, of course, unless someone answers you question accurately LOL sorry.

SourKandy and busyoldfool like this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    My new fic, 'Raising Jiu Project: Who Told This Scum Villain To Be So Cute?!' is up on our discord just so you know.

I just want to say little Jiu and smoll Yue are adorable. That is all.

15. lulu0800

lulu0800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm hi Gav...I've been stalking this thread for months now. Can you invite me on discord too? I want to read your new fic :oops::oops::oops:

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. Give me a minute.

17. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished writing a new The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System oneshot fic!

Sanctuary (One Shot) <---click for fic ^^

Mobei Jun x Shang Qinghua , about 5,400 words

Takes place post canon. No warnings except for what their canon relationship is like. Also, there’s sex.

Teaser under the spoiler tag (The first 2 paragraphs of the fic actually)

Shang Qinghua was organizing a huge storehouse by himself, the project promising to take a fortnight, and he had painstakingly stacked containers of spring water into a display like one would see in a modern supermarket. Upon completion, the whole thing resembled a throne and Shang Qinghua gave himself a like. (1)

A moment later, a naked, bleeding and broken-limbed Mobei Jun fell out of nowhere in a flash of golden light, landing on the sculpture and ruining the arrangement Shang Qinghua had meticulously created.

1) as in the display is like a facebook page or this forum post and he pressed the “like” button :p (but you can't like your own posts here)

@Melonee_Mizu

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  18. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    God bless you for the tag--I saw this at work and I screamed in excitement in front of co-workers. It took a lot to avoid their questioning gazes LOL.
    A++ Thank you so much for the tag owiefhoiwef:aww::aww::aww:

SourKandy likes this.
  19. Levanta

Levanta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey @Gav can you include me too?? I didn't even know there was a discord.

20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Sending you the link in pm now.