Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. joktzer

joktzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know when in 2019 season 2 comes out?

LoveManga likes this.
  2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. From everyone’s postings so fair no official date has been released. Speculation and hope is an April release, but could be summer for ice cream sales, since Cornetto is a sponsor. Again just speculation and hope at this point. ;)

readerz and chiino like this.
  3. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    We reached the 500th pages LOL

4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wait wat hu broke hu leg? JC broke WWX leg?????? wtf??????? damn JC seriously got fkin EGO issuse from his mother man urghhhh -.- so petty. i wish WWX would just blurt out the whole thing in a fit on anger so he can make a clean break instead on carryin it all alone inside him and makin himself more worse

LoveManga and chiino like this.
  5. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can proudly say I've read all 500 pages... help me :aww::aww::aww:

Sandu, Rizu_, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    by this u mean tat since wei hid it for so long and JC had always hated wei to the core and when he found out wat wei did for him in the end his feelings of hatered is gone and JC doesnt knw wat to feel anymore since he lives off of his haterd for wei destoryin his family? and thier relation ship is nvr to be repaired?

7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven read from page 99 till 300+ hahahhaha im goin to die

8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations!!!! Great commemoration! :blobparty:

Good thing there is @Fiorisi’s spoiler directory or else this would have been impossible for me to go through. :aww:
    Directory Post

Shimizu Yuki, Rizu_, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  9. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    I can not proudly say I haven’t. When I see too much at one time I become very overwhelmed, slightly unhinged and can’t move forward. (n)

So the spoiler directory is my best friend! I love it so much, with @Fiorisi’s permission I created one for the LMW thread, though that thread is not as extensive as this by any stretch of the imagination. It was fun. ;)

I applaud you both for getting through all of it and attempting to get through all of it. :aww:

Fiorisi, chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    yup agreed :ROFLMAO:
    hahah jusr to see wat others thoughts r ahha u will find interesting things ahhah tats y even though i wan to faint but go forward wif it hahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rizu_, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    No it sounds like what @Randomizer is saying is that JC drove WWX out of the house and WWX did something where he broke his leg, JC did not break it.

12. chiino

Reading List:
    Link
  13. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hurhurhur~ Indeed! :blobsmirk::blobamused:

Fiorisi, LoveManga and chiino like this.
  14. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the only thing I noticed and I thought there may be something I didn't noticed .. I don' understand anything about torrent so I asked my cousin to help me cuse I got curious lol ..

15. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what page we will reach befor season 2 next year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

since I don't have much to do till season 2 I'm thinking about reading frome page 1 :blobthinkingsmirk:I found this thread when it was in 230 or something like that can't remember exactly :blobpensive:

16. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 73: MianMian :blobnosebleed:

this part is so important: When you’re standing on their side, you’re the bizarre genius, the miraculous hero, the force of the rebellion, the flower that blooms alone. But the second your voice differs from theirs, you’ve lost your mind, you’ve ignored morality, you’ve walked the crooked path.

man though Jiang Chen really just.......gave up on him. that's messed up. Jiang Chen is so fickle and driven by his ego, honestly I like him less and less the older he gets...

Sandu, Piesus, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  17. joktzer

Reading List:
    Link
    thank god. i saw someone on kissanime post oct 6 and i thought it was legit info. gave me a fright lol. can't wait that long~ :eek:

18. joktzer

Reading List:
    Link
    write some fics, contribute to the thirsty fandom :oops::oops::X3::X3:

setsuna3025, Rizu_, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  19. chiino

Reading List:
    Link
    Thoughts on Chapter 73:
    -Jin Guangyao gets some good points in with Daddy...
    The good thing was that, not long after he felt awkward, Jin GuangYao came to save the day, exclaiming, “Really? That day, Young Master Wei busted into Koi Tower with such force. He said too many things, one more shocking than the next. Perhaps he said a few things that were along those lines. I can’t remember them either.”
    -Nie Mingjue can see the lies going on but says nothing.
    Nie MingJue knew that he was fibbing on purpose, frowning slightly.
    - Lan Xichen holds his on voice for his sworn brothers...
    Lan XiChen knew that because of what happened to his father, Nie MingJue abhorred Wen-dogs more than anything, especially with how intolerable he was toward evil. Lan XiChen didn’t say anything else.
    I don't know.. why is everyone just letting Lanling Jin Sect rule over this!!?!?!!? The only two people who would speak up for Wei Ying were Lan Zhan and Mianmian. Mianmian even gave up her sect because of this and you can totally see Lan Zhan respects her for what she did. He goes running after her pretty much right away. I wish we could have known what was said between the two of them.

Jiang Cheng was pushed into a corner of having to deal with Wei Ying.

If Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue had said something more I feel like this could have taken a way better route for Wei Ying. The other two voices just werent loud enough nor could really say anything without being talked over.
    This was super important!!!

Jiang Cheng tried to talk some sense into Wei Ying but it didn't work!! I think this shows Jiang Cheng still cared for Wei Ying (though obviously his sect more). Nothing he said would have changed Wei Ying's mind though and Jiang Cheng knew this too. They "faked???" a duel and then sadly parted ways. So sad, but I don't think this is truly were their ties break. Jiang Cheng still needs to bring Yanli to see Wei Ying. They still seem on good terms then at least.

Sandu, Piesus, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  20. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't agree that he was trying to talk sense into him, because it's not sense. he was saying "let these people be tortured and murdered because it shames my sect for you to be connected to us and doing this." the reason he stopped defending WWX during the conference was because the Jin Sect brought up how WWX was always stronger/better than him and made his sect look bad, so he got mad and his feelings towards WWX which were previously festering jealousy turned into hatred. obviously he wasn't there peacefully because he took dozens of disciples with him to capture WWX (and probably kill the Wens) and he wouldn't even let an innocent baby touch him without sneering. that part I quoted is mostly his own feelings towards WWX too - when he could be used as a tool against the Wens, it was fine for him to be a demonic cultivator, but now JC can't control him so he wants him gone.

I don't think the duel was faked either, unless that's something revealed in a later chapter. Jiang Cheng is 100% done with WWX right now.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018