Spoiler Target always thinks that I like him (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Are you not going to continue?

Blood A likes this.
  2. ehkilis

ehkilis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last arc is so long
    I kinda gave up half-way because it was too confusing. All I understood was the title, Landlady's Silly Son or something like that. Time to camp here :sushi_peak:

Heungbo likes this.
  3. tdwk

tdwk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The arcs left are
    32 chaps + 1 extra 地主家的傻儿子 The landlord family's silly son
    20 chaps 末世缘 Fate in the apocalypse
    21 chaps 总裁的女装秘书 The ceo's cross-dressing secretary
    33 chaps + 3 extras 反派师尊 Villainous master (as in cultivation)
    17 chaps + 1 extra 现实世界 The real world
    11 chaps EXTRA 夫夫齐穿越 Husbands transmigrate together
    And each chapter is anywhere from 3000-6000 characters

(I got distracted by the ENDLESS NUMBER OF OTHER FICS but will update if i get back to this one - unless someone summarises/translates it before then)

Heungbo, nekomemeow, laziest and 6 others like this.
  4. AppleEmperor

AppleEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil the rest of the arcs? :cookie:

Heungbo and byebye like this.
  5. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahahahhahahahahaha..... Om my! I lough so hard when you asking like this,...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry,... But, really, your question was really same with me when I'm go around on other thread!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

So hilarius! Friend we match, we need know pa pa pa time more:blobReach::blobhero:...

My moral already died since a along ago~:blobwhistle:

byebye and Blood A like this.
  6. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really should make list of the novel I have mtl before. I read the translated version and forgot that I was the one who did the spoiler.

Chap 164 to ending

- MC angrily asked admiral A and ML: did you guys lie to me?
    He pointed at ML's finger. "Really hurt? Do you need amputation too?"
    "No, no." They hurriedly denied.
    Ml blamed admiral A who tried to defend himself.
    Mc huffed and left.
    Ml chased after him.
    Mc asked. 'Are you really alright?
    The attack actually managed to tear ML's armour so Mc was worried.
    ML asked. "Are you concerned for me?" He added. "Whether in the game or in real world, i like you."
    Mc finally relented but before they got officially together, he asked ML. "Do you still have special hobby?"
    Confused ML. "What hobby?"
    "Your few game characters have still...hobby...if you still have it, i don't want to be together with you."
    But ML didn't give answer and instead kissed MC

- mC's parents caught them together.
    Before that, MC didn't want to tell his parents about his relationship. He was in training now. He was worried his parents will tell him to move quickly and have children.
    But now he couldn't hide anymore.
    Mum was calm.
    But dad was worried. ML was an influental and important person, sooner or later would marry someone from the same class. He must be toying his son.
    Ml was nervous. He blurted out that he was going to marry MC

- MC and his parents were stunned. The situation was awkward.
    ML finally explained the big picture to the parents.
    They weren't quite convinced until they heard that ML and MC had matching rate 99.9% and finally accepted this 'daughter in law'

- ML's grandpa on the other side couldn't sit still. He told ML: "hurry up so we can discuss the wedding day."
    Grandpa, ML, MC, mum and dad had dinner together. grandpa, dad and mum were enthusiastic and somehow even managed to set wedding date and discuss who to invite.
    Speechless MC could only watch from sideline.
    He whispered to Ml: do something. I am still in school. I don't want to get married soon."
    ML: kiss me first"
    MC retorted. "Don't take it too far."
    Ml stole a kiss and then said. "Xiao Han is still in school. We can get enganged now and marry after graduation."
    Grandpa: "but that is 4 years later. You're old."
    ML: why must you always mention about age! Ml was 30 while life expectacy was 200

- ML and MC got engaged. The next day grandpa asked. "When are you going to have children?"
    After a year, Ml and MC finally relented. They went to breeding center and 10 months later, they had twin babies

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    Audene, Izn, maya_sov and 15 others like this.
  7. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In crossdressing secretary arc

- gameMC was bethroted to Ml before he was born to the grandson of his grandpa's acquitance. After they grew up, ML refused to marry gameMC, saying that he like woman. GameMC who was spoilt young master felt his pride was hurt. He decided to disguise himself as woman, work as Ml's secretary, make ML fall in love with him and later dump ML as revenge.

- unfortunately, gameMC didn't have experience with crossdressing before. The fake silicon breasts he bought online were really itchy, so he went to toilet to inspect it. One of the fake silicon breast accidentally fell when he flushed the toilet.

- MC entered the game at the moment. He panicked. Oh nooo, what to do now?
    Assistant A: quick, find an apple!
    MC was speechless. I'm inside toilet cubicle you dolt! Where i am going to find apple to substitute as fake breast

System finally provided apple for him. On his way out, he collided into ML.
    MC inner thought: woah this apple is really hard. My chest hurt
    Ml inner thought: woah this woman chest is really hard. Wait, do i enter wrong restroom?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    Scapezz, Izn, maya_sov and 16 others like this.
  8. HaiRyuuKi

HaiRyuuKi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who knows if there is a faster translator to translate this novel? Gosssshhh... this novel is driving me crazy! I can't wait!

Though I also love the current translator, too. Bless all the lovely translators for bringing translated danmei novels to us!

9. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been a while since I last read this, but I really loved it so I’m willing to spoil the last few arcs. Give me a sec. the silly landlord arc is really hard to MTL.

Kleep likes this.
  10. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this 'delicacy' have its english translation finish? Oof, if not tell me how many chaps are left. Thanks~

11. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    note I didn’t understand everything 100% but this it what I got... this arc is a bit complicated
    In this world, men can not only get married, but also have children. MC’s new identity is the mentally handicapped son of a noble family in ancient times, Jin Baozhen. His family has married off the original host to the body that ML will transmigrate into.

ML’s identity, Xu Yanze, is someone from an apocalyptic world. He’s survived there for two years but he got pushed into a zombie pit by a rich young master. Instead of dying he gets transmigrated to the ancient times.

ML ends up in the body of Yan Xiaoze. Yan Xiaoze original had a good life. However, his cousin was reborn. Originally the cousin married MC’s Host body out of greed but ended up being miserable because the host was a fool. After being reborn, he convinces his mother to send Yan Xiaoze in his place. They drug Yan Xiaoze and leave him at original host’s bridal chamber. At some point he dies before MC arrives.

MC gets there to see the body on the ground and is told to wait for ML. Unknownly he eats an apple that was left there that was actually aphrodisiac.

Finally ML transmigrates into his body, feeling disoriented and weak due to YX malnurishment. He immediately starts eating the food and drinking the wine. As the host’s memory comes back to him, he decides to stay since he can’t get past the guards. Thinking MC is a fool, he tells him to sleep on the couch while he gets the bed. (Internally, MC resentfully thinks why should ML get the bed, when he is ML’s special person).

Soon MC starts to feel the affects of the aphrodisiac and panics. System tells him that not only was the fruit he ate aprosiadiac, it’s also supposed to be eaten by the one who will birth to children :blobjoy:. By this point, MC’s mental barriers are high and he has been bent, so he takes the inniative to jump ML and start the love route.

ML realizes MC is acting a little strange, maybe took spring medicine, but is too late to stop MC from kissing him. At first he wants to push MC away, but his body is still too weak and since it feels good he thinks why not (it’s been years since he got any action). The two of them get a bit hot and heavy, but ML’s body is too weak. He wants to go all the way but decides it would be embarrassing if he passed out halfway through. Regretfully, he can only hold MC to sleep, thinking of how MC feels soft.

The next part is bit confusing in MTL sorry. Basically MC wakes up to find ML on the ground (ML got too uncomfortable in the middle of the night and went to sleep on the floor). MC worries that maybe he got pregnant(?). ML teases MC (eh google sensei gave a weird translation) and asks how could MC get pregnant when he didn’t eat the fruit (apple). MC says that he did eat it.

After this ML is going to tell him he can’t get pregnant anyway since he only used his fingers and didn’t go in, but he realizes MC is no longer mentally handicapped. He asks how MC suddenly stopped being a fool after ten years. MC tries to play it off as a miracle from god. ML doesn’t buy it. He starts to suspect MC might be a transmigrator like himself.

Later a servant comes into the room and realizes MC is no longer a fool. The servant cries and calls over the grandmother, who doted on the original host and even moved to original host’s house to take care of him (OH is the third child of the family). The grandmother rushes over and also cries. MC, affected by the emotions of OH and grandmother cries as well.

ML stands to the side thinking maybe he was wrong. He thought MC was like himself, but clearly MC is emotionally attached to his family. ML doesn’t really know what it’s like to have that. He’s been betrayed and betrayed so called family countless times after the world ended. MC is actually very lucky.

Grandmother notices ML is kind of zoned out and assumes ML doesn’t care for her grandson, so she coldly tells him he is late to serve morning tea(?)
    This got a bit too long so I’ll try to be more brief with the rest :blobsweat_2:

Scapezz, Audene, Izn and 12 others like this.
  12. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    ML’s face turns black, but he obeys, going back to his room to bathe first. While he’s in the bathtub, MC comes back and ML takes the chance to pull MC into the bath. MC asks what he’s doing. In response ML shamelessly says he is doing his duty as the wife to serve the husband and thoroughly enjoy eating MC’s tofu.

The servant comes in and interrupts them, so the two go to dine with the grandmother. Grandmother speaks sternly to ML, saying that his duty is to help MC sow his oats. ML amusingly thinks of the fact that MC was the one who at the fruit, so he would be the one giving birth.

After dinner the two of them go back to their room. ML gives MC a bracelet to wear, thinking that it looks nice on MC’s tender snow white skin. He gets the urge to kiss MC’s hand. MC tries to pull away, calling ML lady (I guess that’s a marriage thing?). ML interrupts, telling MC to call him by his real name ‘Yanze’.

When MC says his name, ML can’t help but think of the rich young master who kissed him and then pushed him into the zombie pit in his last life. The thought makes him depressed, so he clears it from his mind. (Any guesses on why MC will be in the next arc xD).

After that, MC goes to the grandmother who wants to teach him how to run the household now that he’s smart. MC stays with her a bit and then goes out to be alone. Basically since MC knows the plot, he knows that the OH’s family will be used as a stepping stone to gain the throne and the catalyst will be and upcoming festival. He needs to stop it and get revenge for OH’s family, so he’s muttering to himself. ML overhears him and tells him he’s still foolish and needs to plan thoroughly against enemies stronger than himself.

Edit: it’s not a festival, that’s just how MTL translates the name so I got confused

The two go to bed that night, and MC is surprised when ML comes to share the bed. ML says that since they are husband and wife now, so it is only natural. He also takes the opportunity to eat MC’s tofu. MC wants to resist at first, but then he remembers that he wants to take the love route and relaxes. Because of this, ML assumes that MC likes him and starts to feel guilty.

The next day, the two of them have breakfast together, discussing MC’s plans. Once again, ML can’t help but be reminded of the rich young master when MC calls his name. He presses MC against the wall and kisses him, thinking MC really must be him. After all, they were surrounded by zombies, so the other male must have died shortly after him. It wouldn’t be impossible for it to be him. To test him, when MC is leaving, ML calls out the name “Wu Han”.

MC turns around and says, “who are you talking to?” There’s no recognition in his voice, so ML realizes that it really can’t be him.

The two of them get accustomed to sleeping together. MC resolves to lose weight, since ML is treating him as a pillow. (I forgot to mention, OH is a little chubby, but ML likes it.)

ML’s host cousin finally shows up. The reborn cousin got with the third prince, who loved ML’s host in the original life, but he’s angry that in his last life Jin Baozhen never stopped being a fool, but somehow he did for ML. He’s also anxious because the third prince (Zhao Wei) is with him and he knows that ZW is still not over ML (the cousin lied that ML married MC for his money, so third prince was heart broken).

Seeing ZW, ML is uncomfortable since he doesn’t want MC to know he has an “ex”. However, he feels bad since original host had feelings for him, so he talks to ZW. After talk, ML has a negative opinion of him, especially since it’s clear that ZW got together with his cousin only three days after ML’s OH married.
    I said it would be short but the chapters are so long :blobcry:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  13. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it’s here. It’s only on the first arc though.

Blood A and Across like this.
  14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an ongoing translation, still in the first arc. If you have the time to contribute to translating it, you can contact the current translator and become co-translators. Maybe the translations will come out a lot faster. :cookie:

Across likes this.
  15. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    ML and MC go to inspect the family’s land. After having a discussion with the farm owners, they learn that their family has been taking 70% of their crops as rent. This is a huge problem, so MC plans to discuss it with grandmother. In the original plot, this issue causes Jin family to be used as a scapegoat. The Jin family only kept 10% of the rest and gave the rest to a lord (MTL calls him festival of carnival so idk). This lord raised a private army, later overthrew the emperor, and blamed all the citizen’s griavances on OH’s family.

On the way back, they get harassed by some drunken people, but ML beat them down. They get home safely, and MC goes to talk to grandmother. Grandmother didn’t agree with MC at first, but she said she would consider MC’s ideas (MC wanted to cut down the rent and raise a private army, which is illegal).

ML’s parents come to visit. Idk what was discussed since MTL didn’t make much sense. Later ML is talking to MC about family drama(?). He warns MC not to listen to pillowtak, and that concubines have their own agendas. MC replies that he’s aware. ML’s like aware how? MC doesn’t have a concubine. Then he thinks of the servant who personally serves MC and feels uncomfortable, since there were rumors the servant was someone liked by MC’s original host and would be taken as a concubine (?). When he arrived, ML didn’t care, but now he can’t stand the thought of MC with anyone. ML realizes he actually likes MC. He ponders on how in this world men can have children, and feels that the future is really beautiful. He says to MC that after the difficult times are over he wants two children, one boy and one girl. MC points out that they weren’t even on that subject and ML awkwardly switches back to the subject at hand.

Later on ML tells MC that if he really loves him, he only have ML and no one else. MC says he will promise if ML promises.

There’s a lot of political bits that go over my head, but ML and MC are pretty funny. For example at some point MC and ML go to a doctor

MC: Do you want a child?
    ML, a little bit longingly: Not necessarily, but if it’s our child... it would be... wonderful.
    MC: Then you give birth
    ML: ... I may not be suitable
    MC: It’s because you know it hurts!

Another time, after they countlessly get interrupted, they manage to finally roll in the sheets together

MC: You’re no longer allowed to trick me like you did last night
    ML: Alright
    MC: I want to be on top
    ML, thinking that it would be monotonous if they always did it in the same position: Alright
    MC: I mean I will insert it later, like you did
    ML: Alrig- ...not alright
    MC: Why not?
    ML: I think it’s a matter of talent. For example, when I first started last night, I was quite good, but obviously... you are more suitable to lie down and enjoy it.

I appreciate the effort MC:blobjoy: you’ll wear him down someday

16. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, sorry I don’t like ancient era arcs because they’re too political so I kind of skimmed over the next couple chapters...

Basically there’s four factions struggling for power. Among them is the emperor and the lord MTL calls festival. ML in order to defend the territory of MC’s family, takes up arms, and then is forcibly drafted into the military. MC and ML is separated most of time, though ML tries his best to see Mc as often as he can. MC and ML both decide they don’t want the throne. ML confesses to MC about past life, and he says that what he learned from that is power can disappear in the blink of an eye, it’s better to just live your life at your wife’s side.

There’s a three year time skip and a war breaks out, so ML has to command the army. I think ML wins (the translation is finicky), but the emperor is now fearful of him since he commands 800,000 troops.

When MC first went into this world, he was advised to “leave early” aka have a tragic death since ML (that is the comatose ML in the real world) has the most soul fluctuations when MC leaves the world.

Anyway, there is an attempted assassination of ML at the emperor’s banquet. The one who starts it is the third prince, ZW. However, it’s obviously been approved by the emperor. MC jumps in the way to stop the dagger which is poisoned.

A doctor arrives to treat MC. ML tells MC that if it hurts, he can just bite him (my heart is crying). However, the doctor quickly finds that MC has been damaged by poison he isn’t familiar with. ML insists that the doctor must treat him.

MC tells ML that he’s in pain, so ML must hold him... it only hurts less if ML holds him. :blob_teary:

After MC is injured, ML goes on a rampage. He gathers his troops and storms the city. The emperor can’t fight back and tries to move the capitol, but it’s too late for them. ML has them executed.

At the time, MC is being treated for the poison (he hasn’t died yet). It looks like he’ll survive (A and B are fretting because they wanted MC to leave early). MC is a bit relieved since he felt too bad for ML. However, this hope is short lived. After ML finally takes his revenge and comes back, the doctor finally detoxifies MC—and then stabs him in the heart. It’s too quick for ML to react. He grabs the knife from the doctor and slits his throat, then he rushes to MC.

MC tries to comfort ML, tells him not to be sad since they meet again in the next life. ML tells him not to talk like that, someone will heal him soon. However, it’s too late. MC keeps trying to comfort ML. ML says that MC can’t go to his other life, he’s too stupid, people will take advantage of him. (Ugh guys :blob_teary::blobsneeze:)

MC goes back to space, however there’s an error, the system doesn’t detect fluctuations.

MC watched ML holding his corpse on the screen. ML can’t handle his death, and he grows volatile. In fact, the storm is so big that it destroys the world simulation. Panicked, A and B send MC directly to the interconnected world—the zombie apocalypse world
    That’s it for tonight. I’ll post the next arc spoiler tomorrow.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u @maripants for the ch summaries!!:blob_pompom:
    Pls keep it up!:blobicecreamlove:

Heungbo likes this.
  18. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC wakes up, he finds himself on a empty road. Looking around around he calls out to someone he sees in the distance. However, that figure turns out to be a zombie that rushes over to attack MC—so MC books it.

As MC is running for his life, B is calmly giving commentary. MC begs 009 to help him, so the system temporarily takes over the body and rips the head off the zombie. Then system gives MC a gun with unlimited bullets.

(Unbeknownst to MC, he is being observe by someone from a distance. That is to say, ML’s subordinates.)

MC’s gotten smarter. He was told originally that the system can’t do anything to adjust the world data. Suddenly it seems he can? MC asks why system didn’t do that kind of thing in previous worlds? They give a BS excuse that 009 can’t adjust moving data but he can implant objects. MC asks then why didn’t system implants more things before?

System:...
    B: Cough, the system memory is limited, please consider 009’s feelings

MC finally gets the host data. His host is a second generation rich young master named Wu Han. Wu Han was a slag. His girlfriend is the female protagonist (FP), and she has been reborn. In the first life, she trusted Wu Han. The two of them got powers from a ring Wu Han gave her. However, after WH got power he started a harem that not only consisted of several women but also FP’s sister. In the end, FP got killed by her sister. In this life, FP has stolen the ring so that WH won’t get any powers and abandoned him.

MC asks why there’s no info on ML. It turns out ML would be in FP’s harem but didn’t have many lines which makes MC eat vinegar. System assures MC that if MC hadn’t appeared, ML would surely have taken the road of the lonely dog.

MC is ready to take off. He follows the map 009 gives him to go to a supermarket. There he first encounters ML and his squad. He stares at ML, thinking ML looks familiar. After looking through the system data, he confirms his suspicion. It’s Xu Yanze but this is from before he transmigrated to the previous world.

ML and subordinate see that MC keeps staring at ML. Subordinates think that they are being treated as air, obviously this little one is interested in their boss. ML assumes this too, and he tells MC to go away since he is not interested in men.

MC is secretly angry. He knows ML doesn’t know him, but still. Not interested in this life but suddenly in the next life you’re interested? Humph.

Despite his anger, he follows ML, knowing from the plot that ML’s subordinates will take care of him for a while. At least until they run into FP and OH would have been killed.

He reveals to the group that he is from the Wu family and they would get benefits if they save him. Although ML is reluctant, he allows Mc to come with them. Ecstatic, MC accidentally makes doe eyes at ML (basically he tries to look ML in the eyes, but the height difference is so great that he has to look up). ML thinks MC is trying to hook him pfft.

After discussing with A and B, MC learns this world is based on a game he played. It seems they gave MC a wood ability (?) which is useless at the beginning but will later be coveted by all the bases.

Later that night, ML tells MC has to take turns on the night watch. MC is disoriented from just waking up, so he looks all innocent and weak. However, ML remembers how he ripped a zombie’s head off so he can only be faking, and says to MC that everyone must take a shift. No exceptions.

19. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I appreciate your appreciation :blobsmilehappy:

Heungbo likes this.
  20. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    MC’s first meal at the end of the world is all expired goods. At first he thinks that ML must have made a mistake, but it’s not. MC tragically eats, thinking that even when he was broke in the real world he could afford two cups (not sure what this means). The end of the world is too evil! MC gets thirsty so he starts licking the water off his fingers. ML watches him, thinking he looks like a kitten. Actually, it seems ML doesn’t want to do anything to MC bc MC is only trying to seduce him for protection. When he gets to the base, surely he will abandon ML. Is ML interested? Hmmm. Since ML has ice powers, he makes an icicle and gives him to MC.

It’s MC’s turn to take the first watch. MC is feeling lazy, so he tells A to alert him if any zombies come and falls asleep. Meanwhile A:.... However, ML wakes up soon after and is furious when he finds MC asleep. Panicked, MC lies that it’s because he hasn’t slept in three days. He only meant to rest a bit and somehow fell asleep. ML’s like, so come you didn’t say it? MC answers that ML was too scary, he didn’t dare.

MC knows that there’s supposed to be a zombie tied according to the plot, so he tries to warn ML. However, ML can only think of how MC is standing too close:blobrofl:

MC keeps doing things that are “seducing” ML (actually it’s not intentional, ML is too aware). For example, ML makes ice cubes for MC to apologize for putting him on a night shift. The ice cubes melt by the time MC wakes up. He feels the wetness and jumps up, thinking someone was using him as a toilet! The first person he suspects is ML, so he glances over at him. When he bends down to check, it doesn’t seem to smell like urine, so he’s relieved. However, ML caught MC’s glance and turns his attention to MC. ML sees him bending down, revealing a white and thin waist.

ML, internally : if he wasn’t intentional, then why would he look at me first. In the face of so many people, this person dares to seduce me!

ML’s team has two cars, and since the other is full, MC must ride with ML. ML asks if he’s happy and MC automatically says “yes, yes!” ML can only think he has a brain problem letting this guy tag along.

MTL is hard since either MC or ML’s name is translated as cold or other words. Anyway, the car gets attacked and either MC saves ML or ML saves Mc. MC is very happy, since this is a chance to strengthen the relationship. However, ML has fallen asleep and MC can only call his name. However, it seems that ML hasn’t revealed his name to his squad members. One of the subordinates (Xu Lei) who knows ML’s name asks if the two had met before. MC replies that they did, but ML doesn’t remember.

The squad stops to rest. MC asks A and B now they’ll get ML to remember. They tell him not worry, they will let him know when the time is right. This causes MC to worry that he will have to abuse ML’s heart again. A and B reassure him. There was abuse in the last world, how can there be abuse here? Cough, liars, cough.

Everyone is lining up to drink water. MC sees that they’re sharing indiscriminately so he takes a cup that looks relatively clean. It’s ML’s personal cup pfft. ML notices right away and wonders if this is deliberate? Out of all the cups, it must be his? He decides that it was, and that MC is a little fool for putting so much effort to get an indirect kiss. :blobjoy:

ML tries to give MC the cold treatment. It doesn’t work. MC becomes more sticky, asking if he has offended ML somehow. ML brushes him off. He says that he doesn’t want to do anything with MC, and once they drop off MC at the base, he hopes to never entangle again.

However, the squad is eavesdropping on the conversation. Xu Lei tells the rest of the team what MC revealed to her. They think it’s a dog blood drama! The two parties are finally reunited, but one doesn’t remember the other! So moving!

The squad runs into zombie does, but with the intervention MC, they eliminate them before they have a chance to bite anyone. Afterwards, they drive and stop again for lunch.

The group is eating watermelons when another group pulls up beside them. They prepare to fight, when suddenly a girl emerges from the group. It’s FP? MC doesn’t know how to react, since the host and FP technically didn’t break up in this life. He doesn’t know what FP will says.

Suddenly FP bursts into tears, saying she thought she would never see MC again.

Squad: Wu Han is this your sister...?
    MC, sweatdropping: it seems to be... my girlfriend...

Squad to Xu Lei in anger and condemnation: Didn’t you say he was a couple with our boss? All this childhood, dog blood amnesia, beautiful love... bullshit! Now his girlfriend is here... and we have nothing to say!

Meanwhile ML is swimming in vinegar. This rich young master had a girlfriend and was still trying to hook him? Making eyes, stealing indirect kisses, shameless!