LCD Trash of the Count's Family

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Crimshine, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. It's just my personal preference, not a spoiler. You never know, the author might decide that Cale needs some warrior training. But then, I'm the one who is going to lose interest in this novel if that happens haha.

Chariots likes this.
  2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Things might still change, especially when he constantly says he'll get "Sound of the Wind" which is a movement-related ancient power.

doroppu and Slightly Canted like this.
  3. Blckbrd

Blckbrd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I need the raw chapters to this Novel . Link pls I badly need more HAHA. Done reading all 40chaps.

4. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice of Cale to be considerate of the wolf children's choices. Even their older brother didn't think of that. But I'm pretty sure those kids will end up his wolf knights anyways. They'll do it out of gratitude.
    Ron is raising a death flag there. I'm interested on how Cale will deal with Ron's dilemma. Will he help? Are those foxes going to be involved in the bombing therefore involving Cale? Or are they entirely separate matter and Cale will leave it to Ron?
    Next time on Trash of the Count's family!

Chariots and Kalmaegi like this.
  5. Kalmaegi

Kalmaegi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale has an obligation as decent person to prevent those Wolf Children to turn into loyal fanatics but unfortunately for him, it seems the Knight Brigade is gonna be there in the future regardless.

He should just giftwrap the children to his sister. Maybe they'll retain their pure mindset with a playmate. It'll be a much better souvenir than an expensive sword.

The trials of an omniscient Young Master. He can predict the movements of others but that doesn't mean he can control their actions. Cale seems to think it doesn't have anything to do with him but as the person who brings the important characters together, his wish for a peaceful life is impossible.

Can't wait for the Whale Tribe and those crazy mermaids on Lady Amiru's territory. Gotta keep Cale on his toes. That Ancient Power should be much more difficult to obtain. Ahhh just thinking of Cale's future suffering makes me giddy.

He wants to make easy money? Fat chance!

Billos doesn't believe Cale and he's not as involved with Trash's antics like Choi Han. He triggered so many flags, he's totally doomed!

6. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    The foxes are probably those from the secret org, as Ron's lineage has an antagonistic relationship with them. Ron thinks that they are looking for him so he wants to move and kill 'em all for his young master's safety.

But...if Ron moves early then there's a fair chance that the secret org cancels the plan making Cale's plan become useless. XD

tak and Kalmaegi like this.
  7. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    That will be hilarious. More reason for Cale to despair. :D

Elkon and Paps like this.
  8. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh! Author raised two "Cale might get injured" flag. Maybe not gravely injured since he has his winged shield but still, I am excited at what will happen next!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    miyukstanuki, Blitz, Paps and 2 others like this.
  9. Kalmaegi

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale triggered flags that he would absolutely hate and been avoiding since he came here. He'll most likely be the object of obsession thanks to his bright red hair and get harmed in the capital. Hahaha, this guy....*shakes head* his bubble of denial might just burst from that blow.

As much as I like to make fun of Cale's failed attempts to be the lowkey trash, he's actually a decent person than most transmigrated people that are either arrogantly shameless or pessimistically petty. He chided Lock and Ron when they made decisions on another person's behalf.

Amiru no doubt thinks the Count wants his oldest son to succeed him since he was picked as the representative this time around. Even his serious little brother voiced his support. He fits the creed of their house very well.

It's surreal. I still can't believe it was such a long chapter. I thought it would have ended after Cale's conversation with Ron....not that I'm complaining. I'm looking to see how shit will go down.

Blitz, Shield Loyalist and Halmista like this.
  10. miraclerifle

miraclerifle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale triggers like every flag -.-

But in terms of Cale getting involved after claiming he will not, he cannot help it because most of the situations he gets involved in revolves around things he faced as a human or did not have as a poor orphan. He doesn't want others to suffer the same sadness he suffered, so he helps them out do a degree (not a spoiler as it has already been said before)

11. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Not directly related but it seems this novel isn't available for sponsorship on wuxiaworld, will it be in the future?

12. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHH BOY Cale's gonna be elected as the Henituse heir because of the Naval Base and manpower acquisition (aka wolf tribe kids)!! :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Kalmaegi likes this.
  13. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    Kalmaegi and Blckbrd like this.
  14. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels Ron is giving death flags aura.

Kalmaegi likes this.
  15. Kalmaegi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope not. But if it does happen, I wonder if the author even has the ability to make Ron's death be like a punch in the gut (dramatic and painful). Their writing style is a bit...peculiar.

I hope the lenght of the next chapter will rival the current one. The suspense is gonna kill me.

Daily Prog likes this.
  16. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I meen.. the part where the old servant guy goes to assasinate his arch enemy and where the MC later found out the guy is dead later on.
    and how the kid will swore revange..
    And the MC will help the kid on his revange..
    Its been done in some other novels b4.

17. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree.. the story so far doesn't match with Cale become dramatic over death.
    Rather than death, I think deadly injured would be more better in this story, Cale would probably somehow saving Ron, and all the people would think Cale as a saint more and more (become dragged on the problem more as well ;);)).

Kalmaegi and Chariots like this.
  18. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the opponents of Ron being the secret organisation confirmed? I seems to not have seen it..

19. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-42:
    Dissed by a baby dragon and 2 kittens. :LOL:

Kalmaegi and Chariots like this.
  20. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm liking the story so far. If I had to name one gripe, its that Cale adapts WAY to quickly to it all. He goes from slightly confused to suddenly a Sage giving pretty good and deep advice to Heroes dozens of years older than him, and super intelligent Dragons.
    Now, I'll give that they made it sound like Choi Han didn't actually age mentally much in the Forest, even after all those years, and the Dragon is essentially a newborn, but even still, the way its does seems very....Awkward.
    The Author kind of tries to balance it out some by making Cale a bit of a coward and lazy, but always ends up feeling more like an old, world weary Uncle than anything else.

Kalmaegi likes this.