Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I still like Jiang Cheng.:)
    :blobfearful: Hey you GUY'S are forgetting TWO or THREE more ASSHOLES like Mo Ziyuan , his servant and don't forget about that she man mom Madam Mo.:blobangery:
    Personally I kind like Xue Yang but I hated what he did. But I did hate him for a second but decided not to. Then I some how found this video that had his pov in it and wanted to cry.:cry:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    Mrinmoye, Sandu, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  2. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    I tend to forget about the whole Mo family. This is a problem for me because I simply just don't see Wei Ying as a Mo, even with being in Mo Xuanyu's body. These would have been some good picks though, darn. I'm not 100% set on Xue Yang yet. My thoughts are only based from spoilers, so it might change in the end. Mainly just Su She and Wen Chao, to me these two were real tool's, tools themselves, and used as tools.

3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry I never once thought of Mo Xuanyu as Wei Wuxian either.:)
    I Just's didn't like the pricks, and assholes will always be assholes. I mean the Mo family was terrible enough for Mo Xuanyu's to summon Wei Wuxian soul even though he knew or must have known it would cost his life. He was kicked out of his clan yet he did not won't revenge on the Jin clan, yet wanted to take revenge on the Mo family. Means they harmed him in more ways than the Jins ever did. Also reading the novel I hated them.:blobangery:

4. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't really have a definite feeling about characters whose mischief is yet to happen. even spoilers don't give a clear enough image of how bad a certain event or moment really was. (just like how i never thought i'd dislike Jiang Cheng's stance this much before reading chapter 73, because i only relied on spoilers). spoilers told, from certain readers' perspective are usually biased imo. so the characters i dislike the most are ones that already showed their asses in the full translated chapters, so not many
    1- Wang LingJiao
    2- Wen Chao
    3- Jin GuangShan
    4- Xue Yang
    5- everyone in the Mo family

7. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what I really wanted to do. Create an AMV using the little mermaid lyrics sung by Sebastian. However their was one word that really annoyed me, and that was the word girl. No. No No. NO. I can’t have that. I need boy not girl. Oh well I was making and AMV before that with an actual song that was appropriate for Mo Do Zu Shi. It will be my first AMW but I still need to finish it. It‘s really time consuming cause I’m a new to this, but lol I think it turning out pretty well so far. But cry I probably won’t be finished until next week and I’m like hoping know one uses this song before I’m finished with my AMV.

Sandu, setsuna3025, chiino and 2 others like this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    DphOofyU0AA4y6r.jpeg
    Omg LOL what!? Seriously lan zhan?

9. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
  10. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO! So darn hilarious! No wonder you’re gonna go into seclusion, Madam Lan I don’t blame ya! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

setsuna3025, chiino and salbireo like this.
  11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh so adorable! Absolutely the cutest! :love:

That is beyond funny! And he said it all serious like and nonchalantly! :LOL:

setsuna3025, chiino and salbireo like this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome, spoilers are fun. :)

You are welcome. Yeah at the end of the chapter he swoops in to save his wife. :love:

13. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Lan you teeeaasssseeerrr!!!!! I clicked on Papa Wangji & I was filled with so much fluff!!
    Then I clicked on the second one and my eyes.....my poor eyes......your husband.....MY EYES IT BUURRNS!! :blobdizzy:
    I want Weny Bear to shield me from this scene but he's not awakeee yeeettt :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally forgot about the Mo family LOL They died so early in the chapters that they disappeared from my mind :blobjoy: But heck yeah does that family suck too, they treated MoXuanYu no different than how the Jins treated the Wen sect survivors.

15. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, because my head in messy too :blobsob: Fiorisi, please look after my husband while I go into seclusion to clear my mind.. :blobcry:

You too Madam Nie @LoveManga

setsuna3025, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    What?! Whaaa?! Take care of him?? Look at him!! He's gone crazy!!
    Omg!! NoOoOoOoOoOo MADAM LAN COME BACK!! I can deal with Wei, I can deal with Wangji, I can deal with XiChen being drunk!
    But your hubby is another whole new level!!!
    Coommeee bacckk!! Don't go into seclusion!! I'll seriously be traumatised :sweating_profusely:
    Its up to you know guys, I call upon Madam Jin @readerz Madam Jiang @Cypress and the Nie's @chiino @LoveManga to take care of Salty Uncle....Crazy Drunk Uncle
    I'm gonna go and uh just chill with Weny Bear who's covered in talismans in Fumo cave

17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    All of you are too hilarious! :LOL:

Anywhos... I got your back though! Madam Lan recuperate well in seclusion so you can come back soon and all refreshed to deal with your husband. Us girls will take very good care of him until then. @Fiorisi you enjoy your time waiting for Weny Bear we are definitely here for you if you need anything!

Senior Lan... here calm down now....:blobokhand:

18. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus!! I gotta cleanse my eyes now *goggles JC and WanXian* ah much better. We need to deal with the root of trouble, Wei Ying! I would say take away his emperors smile as punishment, but Lan Zhan would still go out of his way to get him the booze...