Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pretty cool

2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    who are the mls that fall for the mc?

3. QBAy

QBAy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! So, I “watched” (sinced I can’t read Korean) the raws and I was so frustrated that I couldn’t read Korean

From analyzing from what I could see, the king/neglectful Father was in love with the mother. And he’s starting to care about his daughter( I mean, who wouldn’t? Since she’s so adorable

So my questions are: how did the mother die???
    Did the dad neglect her because he didn’t want to be reminded of her mother?
    Is the silver haired old man a friend or a foe?
    Is the dad still going to marry the novel’s protagonist’s aunt?
    And from what I have seen, this is NOT a transmigration romcom. I think there’s going to be a lot of dog blood drama in this…

nielyti and HoneyBee349 like this.
  4. Shieri

Shieri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lylmaxi and Sasakira like this.
  5. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute story between MC and the men.,,,

6. CatLovesTowels

CatLovesTowels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diana, Atanasia's mother died giving birth.

Her dad didn't like Atanasia because she was the reason Diana was killed. Also he tried to and almost forgot about her, but Atanasia made her debut.

That silver haired man is greedy for power.

Jennet's aunt was dad's fiance who dad trusted little bit since little but she wanted more and cheated on him with his older brother, and so his older brother and that aunt was killed by the dad in the end.

This IS a transmigration related.

There is NOT many blood in this.

7. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the translated novel til chpter 4.

Can anyone spoil me in how her first meeting with the emperor happen....

What counter attacks or methods did she do to the schemers and those who were stealing in her palace...

8. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to give a heads-up. The blog - Manga Ru (which also undertook posting translations of 'Daughter of the Emperor') has undertaken the translation of this webtoon too. One chapter has been posted and I think she has a schedule in place where she will update every Tuesday or something.

Mi shiru, Oweng, Meri and 1 other person like this.
  9. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I saw that one too. Link is mangareru.blogspot.com

10. CatLovesTowels

CatLovesTowels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her first meeting with her dad... well, she goes to the other palace she happened to find and saw nobody there to hide her gathered valuables. While hiding it, she spots lot of golden angel statues and bites it. When she forms bite marks, there is this voice coming from her back saying something like "When did this kind of trash started to live here?".

Atanasia gets scared and freeze in place but things gets worse for her when 2 bags of valuables she hid falls and scatter on the floor. Awkward.

11. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    TRASH?! TRASH?! HOW COULD A FATHER CALL HIS OWN DAUGHTER AND THAT TOO SHE IS SO CUTEEEE TRASH?!!!

DIE BASTARD FATHER!!!!

Tofufufu and midnight reader like this.
  12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen after that?

13. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    The best I could do is get a glimpse of the raws. And by the looks of it, they both slowly bond over time. There’s even a scene wherein the King suddenly became reluctant to watch her walk away from him. So yeah the father-daughter bond kinda follows the daughter of the emperor. Only difference here is that at this manga, there’s actually another female that would try to interrupt the father-daughter pair, unlike daughter of the emperor where her status as one and only princess is basically assured.

Marie_0720, Mi shiru, nielyti and 8 others like this.
  14. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But wasnt she the only child of the emperor? Or is it her cousin?

15. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER ALERT! READ WITH DISCRETION.

It was hinted that in her previous life, she failed to get the affections of her father. And when she was 16 yrs old, a young girl was introduced to her father as his daughter. Now based on reading the raws, I can confirm to you all that the girl isn’t actually the king’s daughter but rather his niece.

Uhm so basically the real heir to the throne isn’t the current king but the king’s older brother. He found his fiance (brown haired woman in the picture frame) and his older bro in bed together and out of anger killed the brother. That’s how he ascended the throne. Then due to betrayal, he became somewhat of a playboy UNTIL the princess’s mother appeared. The mother was actually a very gifted dancer and captivated the king. But she grew depressed of being locked in the palace and finally died after giving birth. Since the princess looked like her mother (which the king loved so much), he hated looking at the princess. That’s why he neglected our princess and left her in the care of maids.

Now in the original timeline (before rebirth), the princess was supposed to stay neglected. Then a girl with brown hair will be introduced to the king either as his daughter or niece (not sure about this part). I’m honestly not sure if the king knew she wasn’t his daughter since he was witness to his fiance’s betrayal. Anyway, that girl is the daughter of his ex-fiance. So we can assume the girl is either the king’s or his older bro’s child. That girl was supposed to be very bubbly and outgoing and was able to be loved by the king. Then due to a poisoning incident of that brown-haired girl, our princess was accused and was then killed by the king father.

After rebirth, she was able to interact with her father earlier (due to her playing around the palace). And since she’s reborn, her personality became bubbly. Think of her personality as princess ariadna from daughter of the emperor. They bonded over time. And even though the king lacks reaction most of the time, there are scenes which indicates him being attached to her. Case and point our princess’s first dance party. The king and his guard encouraged her to interact with girls of her own age. When she was turning around and walking away, the king finally showed emotion of reluctance to part with her. The brown-haired girl also appeared in the party and was able to come face to face with the king and our princess. My heart was honestly about to break at seeing the princess’s anxiousness on whether the girl will be loved by the king in this lifetime. Anyways thats the gist of the raws. (Sorry for the long explanation)

MY point is that here someone can potentially interrupt the father-daughter bond, unlike princess ariadna and emperor keitel from daughter of the emperor wherein her status as only child is unshakeable.

manvugu, Mi shiru, QueenSara and 28 others like this.
  16. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a transmigration btw, not reborn
    I read few chap she said that she read manga/novel similar to her setting now. //Before she transmigrate she's a orphan and when she grew up she need to work despite of low temparature she then died because of cold

She tried to steal the gold for her future, actually she doesn't want to meet her father. She want to escape¿¿ , or maybe being lowkey. She doesn't care about Father's affection.

Mi shiru, yueppic, Hae_UNa and 2 others like this.
  17. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh i read the raws so this was kinda blurry for me. I thought she reborn into a baby, my mistake

18. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, she is reborn into that world as a child. I guess transmigration with rebirth?! Lol, but she is reborn as a baby itself.

19. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I meant that she experienced the first lifetime then got reborn into her baby self after she first died. I didn’t think she was a transmigrator that learned everything from a book.

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  20. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?