The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if anyone has bookmarked a lot of the various Scum Villain fanfics?? I'd love to read and reread them whenever I have the time.

namio likes this.
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe @alexfilia is supposed to be doing that. You should just give them more titles and links to add.

readerz likes this.
  3. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Melonee_Mizu @busyoldfool

Sanctuary is one of those fics I post and then go back to edit a billion times. I've added this small headcanon for (Why is MBJ an ice demon?) near the beginning of the fic. (was inspired by the line in the airplane extras where SQH said MBJ sudden appearance ability was for setting fires and assassinating.)

Thanks @ melonee and friend for translating the airplane extras because otherwise these fic(s) would not exist. :D

Shang Qinghua gave Mobei Jun the setup he did because Mobei Jun was crafted after the murder mystery riddle about the perfect murder weapon. Real life was much messier and people were convicted without murder weapons all the time, but for the sake of fiction, the murder weapon was an important part of the mystery. An icicle was the perfect idea, a weapon that melted after the kill, leaving behind little proof of its existence, thus Mobei Jun was an ice demon that functioned as Luo Binghe’s assistant assassin.

However, Mobei Jun didn’t actually teleport around, he simply moved quickly, so this was unusual.

Okay, so, I have already decided there will be a sequel oneshot to Sanctuary and it has a higher chance of getting done, unlike the Symbolism sequels I’ve blabbed about. The thing is, it is only one of 3 viable oneshot ideas and idk which one I’ll work on this weekend.

This is high likelihood/priority since I’m already in SQH headspace but I really don’t know how I’ll feel by the end of the week lol.

Remember when I was actually sexy and mysterious and said on a Friday I had a MBJ/SQH idea seed and then I posted the 5,400 word Sanctuary on Sunday? Now I’m going to spill the beans to the sequel in word vomit form under the spoilers tag. Seriously!!! (~1,700 words summary)

NSFW
    I’m tentatively titling this “Sabotage” so I can keep naming my oneshots with S words.

SQH wears the golden necklace from Sanctuary that looks like a collar, MBJ lets him keep it, because he obviously needs it more. SQH wears it publicly and he knows what it means and Shen Yuan is disturbed because he also knows what it means.

It was like that thing BDSM couples do, where the sub couldn’t exactly wear a collar in public so they go for something subtler, like a choker, but that meant they are always wearing the symbolic collar which means they are owned by their Dom. And most people in public wouldn’t think a choker was a collar, but the sub and Dom would both know and get something out of that. Shen Yuan basically wishes he really really didn’t know about MBJ and SQH’s relationship, but unfortunately, he did, (lol don’t ask me why Shen Yuan knows about this practice, or why SQH does, or why I do as the author of this fic)

SQH says he has something to show MBJ and he must promise not to get enraged.

MBJ says he isn’t promising, and whatever it is, SQH has to show him now, so SQH does.

It turns out to be a room especially designed to trap an ice demon.

There’s flowing lava, sun’s rays strengthening mirrors, salt, oil, chains, arrays, etc.

MBJ: This room was designed to imprison me!!!

SQH: It was designed to imprison an ice demon, not you specifically, there’s multiple ice demons, like your uncle. SQH was weak, he couldn’t have prevented this room from being built because it was the idea of people higher up on the peaks’ command chain and they had the resources.

MBJ is still upset. This should have been dismantled like yesterday.

MBJ does freak out and is angry because of his childhood trauma, he doesn’t let SQH explain, instead he hits SQH and says he doesn’t want to see his face, and then leaves in a huff or he might just smack SQH worse.

Linguang Jun (MBJ’s uncle) finds out where SQH lives and tries to attack him.

Liu Qingge intercepts and fights MBJ’s uncle, but he thinks SQH is in the way, so to keep him “safe” he throws him into the ice demon imprisonment room.

SQH WTFs because this place isn’t safe, not really.

LGJ ends up entering the room and he is actually upset for a moment because he thinks he fell into the perfect trap but at least he can kill SQH, but then he finds out the room is pathetically weak and he breaks free of the anti-ice demon enchantments easily. He doesn’t kill SQH yet because he has to evil villain monologue and laugh and gloat about how stupid this room is and how the workmanship is poor and the 12 peaks sect are dumbasses who don’t know what they are doing and the person in charge of this construction has shit for brains(SQH was the lead supplier…). He even starts insulting SQH’s mom, which was really uncalled for.

SQH sabotaged the room as it was being built. He did little things, like shifting powering stones, little moves like a centimeter but added up it made the arrays broken. He buries saltpetre(a cooling agent), changed some of the salt into sugar, switched out the material of places in the wall for something that looked similar but was rubbish and weakened the wards. That’s why the room is crap and is like using a paper cage to catch a bear.

MBJ had been too busy being pissed off, hurt, feeling some fear, and and feeling betrayed to really examine the room and see its subtle imperfections(SQH had to be subtle, or his sabotage would have been discovered).

LGJ is about to end SQH, but of course MBJ entered the room and saved SQH in time. (still, MBJ had to get over his fear of being imprisoned forever in order to enter the room)

LGJ escapes because SQH also placed a escape spell in the room (totally ruining its use for imprisonment) and LGJ accidentally triggers it.

MBJ is upset SQH is a fool and didn’t use the necklace to escape, but SQH said MBJ said he didn’t want to see SQH’s face, so SQH listened…

MBJ yells at SQH some more(expressing worry) and then leaves after saying he’ll see SQH at dinner time,

SQH can’t travel to MBH that fast in time unless he uses the golden necklace, which he does and he ends up naked on a velvet cushion his size, on a long dinner table where only MBJ is seated. There’s no servants around either.

SQH is then blindfolded and his hands bound. And then dinner begins as SQH is used as a plate by MBJ.

MBJ poured chilled fruit (mango, apple, lychee, mandarin oranges etc) on SQH and SQH doesn’t know what’s what until MBJ feeds him mouth to mouth.

This time it’s MBJ trying to get stuff in SQH’s mouth.

MBJ also pours heated honey on SQH to go with the fruit.

There’s also hot venison, cold lettuce

Basically this is mouth to mouth feeding + temperature food play

Then SQH gets a surprise,

Red bean ice cream!!! And even hot chocolate syrup to go with~

SQH is excited to discover that MBJ created ice cream and chocolate syrup after hearing SQH describe them once.

Ice cream is the other great love of SQH’s life, counter to ramen. (Hot + cold)

SQH even surprises MBJ by being aggressive with his tongue to get the ice cream because he isn’t usually aggressive.

But then SQH winces and has a reaction while eating the ice cream because he ate it too fast and gets brain freeze. (!!!)

MBJ is alarmed and immediately unties SQH and removes the blindfold too.

SQH is upset now, no, I’m fine, tie me up again and put the blindfolded back over my eyes D:

SQH sees MBJ’s dark with desire eyes and is amazed because MBJ must have been looking at him like that the entire time SQH was being his plate.

MBJ refuses and says the ice cream is bad because SQH was adversely affected and hurt.

MBJ: ice cream is bad

SQH: ice cream is good

MBJ: It hurt you

SQH: It’s delicious

They’re not only talking about ice cream anymore…

I’m being anvilicious here as usual, what’s subtlety? Idk metaphors and similes everywhere. I’m like SQH, LBH who was lowered into an icy river is called icy river, one armed elder has one arm. Ice demon is compared to ice cream.

(yeah, see I’m actually looking at the problematics of MBH/SQH, I do think of it, but for sanctuary I pretty much followed elder dream demon’s philosophy, make them fuck first, worry later (this is even more so for symbolism).)

Even MBJ can tell too much ice cream is bad because of the sugar and fat. So he pours steamed vegetables and cold salad dressing and tries feeding SQH but SQH is uncooperative.

SQH says he doesn’t want any green things, boo vegetables, I only want ice cream.

SQH says the ice cream is innocent and delicious and he wants more,

SQH loves ice cream even if it hurts, it hurts so good,

SQH begs for more ice cream so pitifully, MBH gives in and feeds him more.

Next they wash off in a hot springs that is self-purifying and have an after dinner soak.

The hot springs is a special place MBJ cultivates in because he is hardcore.

MBJ was striking in the water, and and he’s careful but a jet of pressure accidentally hits SQH and SQH makes a sound, and it’s not a pained sound, it’s a this feels really good sound and MBJ can tell the difference. So MBJ keeps making strikes underwater and has controlled jets of pressure hit SQH.

Basically SQH is having a luxury hot tub/jacuzzi experience in a xianxia setting.

(Don’t ask me how my brain works. This idea just happened lol)

The massaging pressure jets and hot water leave SQH all supple and relaxed and loose-limbed and MBH marveled at how easy it was to enter him. SQH protests, I’m not easy (he is, he’s totally easy for MBJ) MBJ could order SQH to call him grandfather and SQH would, well he normally would, but he’d be happy about it now.

They have intimate relations in the hot spring and it’s a good thing it self-purifies.

And then when they leave the hot springs, SQH found out his cultivation advanced somehow??

MBJ puts on sleep robes and lies down and SQH wondered if MBJ overdid it by doing “that activity” while in the hot springs. MBJ actually is, a bit, but he won’t admit it so SQH just says he would like to be the one doing stuff to MBJ if that was okay with him. MBJ allows SQH to try so SQH opens his robes and starts touching him, nipples, abs, his sides, and he tries to give MBH a blowjob but SQH is silly and doesn’t know how to so he tries to take it in all at once and that’s a bad idea because he gags and tears up so MBH gets annoyed at him and orders him to take it slowly, he can’t attempt that. So SQH just ends up licking it like a popsicle instead and that works fine until MBJ comes and it tastes like cool spearmint and SQH wrote MBJ to his preferences, which includes his favorite gum lol. (MBJ even liked the pressure of teeth during even though SQH thought he messed up, but actually SQH is not the only one with m tendencies)

As they are cuddling and about to go to sleep, SQH says he wants to eat ice cream for breakfast.

MBH says that doesn’t sound like a good idea because humans eat warm things for breakfast like porridge, steamed mantou, or eggs, or hot dumplings, or hot noodles, (he stresses the last one)

SQH says stubbornly, I want ice cream

MBJ …

MBJ starts saying all the things he’s sorry for, beginning with when he slapped SQH today, and SQH treats it like a lullaby and wants to fall asleep but MBJ says, hey stay awake and listen to my mistakes, and SQH says MBJ’s voice is really nice and it’s like a song that makes him sleepy, MBJ goes … I’m naming all the times I’ve beaten you…

what do you mean, it’s a nice song… I’ll forgive you if you let me eat ice cream for breakfast

MBH agrees.

~End~

Yeah, this is how my stuff looks like in messy sprouting form, random comments included, while Sanctuary is an actual flower.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    Kitama, SourKandy and Melonee_Mizu like this.
  4. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol no need to thank me for translating the extras--I did it for fun and I'm glad ppl enjoy it uvu

I'm VERY BEYOND HAPPY to see my sweet baby Linguang Jun make an appearance!! :aww::aww::aww: He's so precious and I'm happy he's getting more spotlight even if its in a fanfiction which i absolutely do not mind please more thank you hhhhhhhhhhh
    (yeah don't ask why I like Linguang Jun so much...)

And I'm also very happy at the shining light on Mobei's childhood trauma over being caught/chased (honestly though, tbh, I think he would be more traumatized over angry and powerful human cultivators [which is probably the reason why he would kill any human cultivators without mercy] since he didn't really get caught. But Little Mobei did run for 12 days straight until his father found him. In that way, I guess he became more jaded towards his own father as well for not rescuing him sooner, like a bitterness of being forgotten for that long. Like perhaps inside he was like "I'm your only child and you DARE forget about me... Am I not that important to you?" There's a lot to explore with the Mobei Family tbh--Ahh i'm rambling. Sorry!) Even if he wasn't caught in the novel, I'm very sure that the idea of getting thrown into a scary prison scarred him for life anyways, especially since he was so young when that whole incident happened. :blobmelt: I love how you have the idea of keeping him in character though! His instinctual reaction being violence/anger when he's scared or/and worried. Ahhhhh~~~!!!! My heart will explode from this!!

OvO Anyways, I'm looking forward to this!! Please ping me when you get done with it oihweofih thank you so much for the pings so far aahhhhhh :cookie::cookie::aww::aww::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobnosebleed:

SourKandy and spearpoint like this.
  5. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, the imprisonment room is the thing I'm writing the entire fic around, just like how for Sanctuary I wrote things around the necklace.

I get the liking villains thing even if they are wack. Linguang Jun actually reminds me of Ouyang Feng lol except Ouyang Feng is the one who NTR'd his brother by stealing his wife.

On another note, here's the spoilers summary for what's competing with the oneshot sequel to Sanctuary in regards to what I'll work on next, a OG!SQQ/OG!YQY oneshot called Speechless! (~1,400 word summary)

NSFW
    Shen Jiu/Yue Qi. Original stallion novel-verse AU, before LBH ever enters the sect. No warnings except for what OG!SQQ is like (aka scum)

Title: Speechless (another S titled oneshot)

Teaser:

Shen Qingqiu’s brush moved gracefully but the words were vulgar.

(You’re taking advantage of me), he wrote in large, clear characters one would use to communicate with a barely literate country bumpkin.

Yue Qingyuan read the words and thought that he couldn’t argue with what was the truth.

LQG and SQQ are back from a mission. It is revealed that SQQ was cursed and he lost his voice. He’s literally speechless and cannot make any sounds.

The silence curse cannot be lifted, it can only wear off slowly, over time.

LQG says this is the greatest thing that’s ever happened.

The only way SQQ can get past exchanging 5 sentences with YQY is if he can’t. (yeah I’m inspired by the line in airplane extras where SQH says they can’t go past 5 sentences between them).

SQQ tries to avoid people but there’s a meeting he has to be at.

SQQ is seated and he doesn’t want to be seen or bothered but he is seen, is bothered, LQG keeps egging him on, like a jock bullying a nerd, hey SQQ, have anything you want to say? Oh wait, you can’t.

SQQ ends up carrying around a scroll, brush and ink to write down stuff to communicate.

During the meeting, YQY can understand SQQ, anticipate what he wants, his thoughts, even if SQQ can’t speak. His body language is easy for YQY to read and it angers SQQ.

Everyone can see this and there’s comments they are like a long married old couple.

SQQ starts making his handwriting fancier and less legible, he’s angry if understood, and if not understood. He hates that he is lonely and he had missed someone understanding him, he missed YQY’s care.

SQQ confronts YQY later at a neutral place, a peak guest room.

YQY does more of that thing were he reads SQQ’s moods and SQQ gets angry and tells YQY to shut up.

YQY ends up going silent, he’s not making fun of SQQ, he’s keeping him company, and communicates through body language.

SQQ really looks at YQY’s body language when he’s silent, and it’s non-threatening and submissive. He's like this toward SQQ always actually.

And SQQ has never noticed before because he pays more attention to YQY’s words and every time YQY opens his mouth to speak it’s never the apology that SQQ is waiting for, so SQQ is pissed.

SQQ writes, stop that, stop understanding what I want, you don’t give me the most important thing I want, there’s really only one thing I need from you

YQY ends up explaining everything, his cultivation accident, what had happened, why didn’t he return for SQQ etc. Everything.

Shen Qingqiu’s brush moved gracefully but the words were vulgar.

(You’re taking advantage of me), he wrote in large, clear characters one would use to communicate with a barely literate country bumpkin.

Yue Qingyuan read the words and thought that he couldn’t argue with what was the truth.

YQY had been afraid of saying sorry, afraid of what SQQ will yell or scream, so now he said it all while SQQ literally can’t speak back to him. that is scummy.

It was like pulling out an arrow he had been punctured with and he had been moving around with the arrow inside all this time because he was afraid to take it out because then there would be the barbed pain and all the blood it’s the stopper for would start pouring out, but finally taking it out is such a relief (I laughed when I wrote this metaphor because I’m evil).

Finally, an explanation and apology. Waiting and waiting, you’ve always made me wait.

SQQ wants to bite/jump YQY because of his submissive posture. So he does.

SQQ ends up kissing YQY, and writes, You took advantage of me first.

And YQY thinks that’s true. Fair.

Maybe SQQ should have stopped to consider guilt first though, like YQY offering because he thinks this is what he owes SQQ at least, if SQQ was a good person, but SQQ isn’t a good person, he’s scum, example #739

SQQ points at YQY’s throat and then his own, as if to say, you can still speak, I’m the one who can’t say no. But SQQ speaks through his actions. YQY doesn’t protest.

SQQ and YQY do it, a physical shortcut to get back their emotional closeness. Physical closeness as substitution for the mental closeness they haven’t wholly recovered yet.

SQQ penetrates YQY on the guest bed. (It’s possible for me to write a oneshot without sex but it hasn’t happened yet for TSVSSS)

SQQ likes being the one not making a sound while YQY groans under him.

YQY is the only person whose gasps and moans can be heard in the room so it’s weird, it’s like YQY was masturbating alone, that’s so pathetic, so SQQ smiled and laughed and no sound comes out. SQQ’s ego is basically going yay! Right now

YQY notices so SQQ stops smiling but too late, he already saw and SQQ laughed because of YQY.

But then SQQ’s words became faintly heard whispers.

“Yue Qi” and “so tight”

YQY thinks SQQ might stop since his voice is coming back and YQY doesn’t want SQQ to stop, but SQQ might dislike losing the power of being silent during sex, so YQY waits for SQQ to do whatever he wants to do.

However, SQQ says “not done with you” in a whisper and he keeps going.

SQQ does and mouths things to YQY that would get him slapped if it were a woman but YQY isn’t so whatever

And then SQQ pulls out and finishes on YQY’s face/lying mouth (what a gentleman!)

He then cleans himself using YQY’s robes, tucks himself away and leaves because he can insult LQG again and SQQ misses seeing YQY lick his lips.

SQQ changes subtly, over time. He loses at Go and doesn’t flip the board. He has tea with YQY and they actually talk for hours, have legit conversations…sometimes it ends in fucking.

LQG wonders if YQY is being forced even though his martial arts is stronger and YQY says he’s not because he’s not. LQG says if SQQ is bothering YQY, YQY can just cut off his thing, problem solved.

YQY doesn’t tell LQG that SQQ did him over the table they are having tea at right now. YQY was done by SQQ and bent over this very table, until the stone pattern was pressed into his cheek and people thought YQY had worked too hard and fell asleep on the table.

People have noticed SQQ changed and isn't such an ass anymore(is it because he’s getting regularly laid? Actually it’s because he heard the truth from YQY’s lips but yeah, also that) and they say YQY is so brave to sacrifice his body but YQY says it isn’t like that, he’s with SQQ willingly but people still call YQY brave (sigh).

The rumors do get to SQQ and he gets paranoid their past encounters were pity fucks.

YQY notices SQQ avoiding him, SQQ looked like he would reach for YQY but then he’d hesitate.

YQY worries SQQ hates him again and gives SQQ the space SQQ doesn’t actually want. YQY is fine with SQQ initiating and YQY doesn’t initiate himself because he doesn’t want SQQ to be uncomfortable.

YQY is confused and thinks SQQ hates him again but really SQQ is waiting for YQY to do the reaching out and initiate.

There’s finally a confrontation when YQY grabs SQQ and says I want you, inside me, now, please and they have sex again and during YQY says stuff like faster, this angle is good, more, etc. Communicating.

And then the next day, YQY wouldn’t have dared to do this before, but he notices SQQ sitting down and drinking tea, so when An Ding peak people were speaking to YQY and holding packages, just as SQQ is drinking, YQY takes some packages and says “Just give me more, I’m sure I can take it.” Which was basically what YQY said to SQQ last night so SQQ chokes on his tea and it spills over his clothes and everyone else is clueless except for YQY and SQQ, and SQQ gives YQY a look that's annoyed and aroused and YQY knows SQQ was going to make him pay later, and YQY was fine with that.

Basically, Ive decided the only way they can communicate is if I take away SQQ’s voice. I can imagine Shen Jiu and Yue Qi making up if SQQ can’t speak, if he’s literally speechless and can’t argue with spoken words. I hope this premise is believable?

I might have to make a directory post for my fanfics/spoilers...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  6. LCC

LCC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dudududuududududu~
    Can anyone rec me more scum villain fics? Tis ok if its in a different language~
    >.<
    Thank you! :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    More drafts have been moved to the extra draft channel.

8. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //meekly raises hands may I join the discord too...? I've been...dying....

9. magic101

magic101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Gav. Can I get an invite to the dicord to? Also, will smol Jiu and Yue have met Binghe's dad yet?

10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked and found these. Inviting you both now.

11. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    that sad moment when you start looking into things and you find out that you have to completely change up the plot/character development plans/pretty much everything of your fanfiction because it doesn't really fit the information canon gives + real-life terms... :blobsad: And you already have chapter 1 of said fanfiction semi-completed...

I kinda just wanna lay down in the snow and freeze myself for my stupidity.

12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Toasted Marshmallow
    The Baelfire technique is the celestial technique of using the power of the Creator of All Things to erase the target from existence.

Not merely in the present, but in the past as well.

Baelfire makes things not exist, not ever have existed. For the person to be struck by Baelfire is to have reality itself rewritten so that the person hit was never born, never breathed, never fucked and most importantly...Never. Fucking. Screwed. Up. Your. Life.

Baelfire is a terrible technique- it warps time, warps space, unravels history and the fabric of destiny.

There is an infamous theoretical question- what happens if you go back in time to kill Hitler?

Baelfire is the reason time paradoxes like that exist.

To use the Baelfire technique there is one unshakeable requirement- an unending hatred for all of the target's existence.

Not just a moment's anger, but a true, enduring, eternal hatred. An emotion that knows no regret, no pity, no mercy, because mercy causes the flames to gutter out before nonexistence is inflicted upon the target.

I have never been able to use Baelfire.

Necron once said I lacked hatred. This is a truth, an incontrovertible fact. I lack the requisite amount of hatred necessary to make someone never have existed.

This is not something that I have ever regretted.

Well, at least not until now.

Right now, I would like, very much, to use Baelfire on whoever created That Fucker who ripped my limbs off. For. NO. Reason. That. I. Can. Comprehend.

13. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, I know that feeling of being Jossed by an ongoing series. which this and GDC kind of is, eng translation-wise... are things tweakable/salvageable? I've cut away stuff before but end up using it elsewhere. I have alot of elsewheres xnx

Sorry I didn't post anything this weekend because I went socializing and also ended up working on two new GDC fanfic ideas, one of them is 3000 words and the other is 7000 words generated over the weekend

and then just today I thought of a new original SQQ/original LBH AU fic and it's modern verse, and it's like 3500 words lmao

Right now I have the following projects..

The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System:
    #1 The Demon Lord's Runaway Pregnant Bride OG!SQQ/OG!LBH
    #2 The two sequels to Symbolism which may just end up being one fic and maybe Symbolism will be the base background fic but it will have two branches. TDLRPB being the one where SQQ is transformed into a "woman" because of a herb and the Sequel to Symbolism being the one where LBH is transformed into a "woman" because of his dad trying to monopolize the Demon Heart Sword's power.
    #3 Sabotage, a MBJ/SQH oneshot sequel to Sanctuary
    #4 Speechless, a SQQ/YQY oneshot
    #5 A new one I thought of just today that will be called Sins and Tragedies, and will be an OG!SQQ/OG!LBH(grey sheep), SQQ/Qiu Haitang, SQQ/QHT/LBH modern AU. Happy ending with SQQ/LBH endgame. But this will possibly one of the most crazy things I'll ever have written because the premise is that SQQ is a business man and married to Qiu Haitang while LBH is a private investigator QHT hired because she thinks her husband is cheating on her and the first time LBH confronts SQQ as a PI, SQQ is at a bar hitting on a young woman that's a decade and a half younger than he is and then LBH offers his services to SQQ and shit happens where SQQ and QHT are cheating on each other with the same person. This fic needs dozens of warnings. Also, it currently has my wandering brain hostage.

Only the last 3 have some hope of being written and posted soon. But 5 is more expansive than the containedness of 3 or 4.

Now for my Grandmaster of Diabolism fics:
    #1 Skirting the Rules F/F LWJ/WWX modern high school AU, Rule 63 verse where everyone's canon genders are reversed (ongoing WIP I'm stuck on because of a huge arc)
    #2 The above's sequel, where they are in university and that I have a clear outline for but it malleable depending on what happens when I actually finish writing Skirting.
    #3 M/M LWJ/WWX modern high school AU where they are both boys because everyone keeps their canon genders, that is the little brother fic(similar DNA but different) of #1, which I started writing because I was stuck on #1
    #4 F/F LWJ/WWX canonverse AU aka xianxia setting, Rule 63 verse where everyone's canon genders are reversed, that is the older sister fic of #1 because it is original ancient setting verse, and this happened because I got stuck on #1.

I will probably delay #1 and end up working on posting starting chapters to #3 or #4.
    Got to be careful not to burn out : DDDD

I can't join a discord because I know from experience that nothing would get done. OTL

14. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have two new TSVSSS fic ideas QAQ

1)Heaven’s Eyes (Yue Qingyuan/SQQ/LBH threesome if not only SQQ/LBH endgame)
    Original stallion novel universe AU
    SQQ is killed but LBH didn't do it.

NSFW
    LBH had been stuck in the Endless Abyss for five years and he leaves and returns to the human world. LBH spends a year biding his time, growing his power, and pretending to be innocent. He avoids SQQ but in his heart he’s making many revenge plans. However, at the end of the year, SQQ is killed, but not by LBH.

A dozen disciples had witnessed SQQ being struck by lighting out of a clear sky, and disappearing. There’s not even a body left. The scar on the earth was the only proof.

LBH basically has a huge tantrum in his study and destroys things because he was suppose to be the one to kill SQQ but SQQ went and got killed before LBH could get to him.

LBH rants about how he had all these plans, he was going to take it slowly, give it to SQQ piece by piece. Make him scream and beg.

And it just sounds like he had ideas about how to deflower a virgin maiden but someone else beat him to taking her innocence and he’s extremely pissed off about it. (idk this is what always happens when I write original SQQ/OG!LBH, it turns sexual really quickly and SQQ is always compared to some lady LBH wants to bang)

People, LBH included, investigated and searched for clues on SQQ’s disappearance for weeks, months, but after one year there is no news. SQQ is really presumed dead.

But then, SQQ appears in LBH’s dream landscape because that’s the only way his not quite dead self can communicate with people in the realm of the living. He’s just lying on the empty space in bed next to LBH. Frustratingly, SQQ can be seen and talked to, but not touched and controlled by LBH, even though LBH has dream powers. SQQ says he was communicated to (by mystery beings?) and he can return to the realm of the living but he needs LBH’s help to set up and complete the ceremony/make the arrays/provide the energy using his demon blood. He’s bitter about it but LBH is excited, sure I’ll revive you and I’m going to be able to touch you and I’m going to claim the right to kill you, you’re going to wish you were really dead!

SQQ is currently beyond LBH’s reach so he doesn’t care about LBH’s threats and even orders him to find Yue Qingyuan, who is needed for SQQ to be revived. SQQ tells LBH words that he says LBH must say to YQY in order to prove to YQY that SQQ is not entirely gone and can be revived. SQQ even says he can follow LBH around and see and hear everything he does, though LBH might not be able to see him. LBH thought this was very unfair.

(The secret is that the the mystery people are those from heaven’s realm and they meant to hunt LBH but their delayed thunder strike hit SQQ at the peak instead. To own up to their mistake they promise to revive SQQ but they don’t tell SQQ that LBH was their intended target and that SQQ died in LBH’s place. Or SQQ would be pissed off. The heavens plan to finish their job when LBH is weak following SQQ’s resurrection. When the fact of SQQ's death is revealed to LBH and SQQ, LBH pretty much laughs his ass off while SQQ is predictably super angry, and at LBH in particular, I died before of you!!!)

LBH wakes up and the area next to his body on the bed is empty and SQQ is gone and LBH is unsettled to feel what others must have felt when he sneaked out of the room after a one-night stand because they may expect a morning round 2 or something foolish and impossible, like a long term relationship, but LBH won’t stick around for it, he only indulges in the pleasures of the flesh to forget his stay at the Endless Abyss and his pain and lack of human contact for those long five years. No one has slipped away on him before because they always wanted more but now the roles are reversed and LBH feels abandoned. Once again SQQ has angered LBH and made him feel helpless.

LBH follows SQQ’s orders and goes to the brothel YQY was currently losing himself in. YQY follows the Lan Wangji school of grieving, which is to get drunk and do stupid shit the dead person would have done. YQY embracing woman is just him literally holding someone for hours and they try to make further moves but all YQY does is hug them, to the point of awkwardness.

YQY threatened to draw his blade if people don’t let him drink in peace. He smells like wine and ladies of the night. LBH wondered if YQY bathed in the last few days at all or he’s just been adding more perfume instead. It doesn’t look like he’s changed his clothes in days, nor has he slept much. He looked disheveled, awful and undignified.

Considering the 12 peak’s sect’s reputation, YQY behaving like this was bad and made LBH embarrassed he was once part of that sect. LBH knows the impulse, he spent time at these flower houses to forget his suffering in the abyss and for human touch he didn’t have in all that time.

YQY’s stumbling outside the courtyard with a drink in hand and he sees LBH and he laughs because he cannot believe it, people have tried to talk to him and drag him out of his debauchery, including his lead disciple and Mu Qingfang but now they’ve sent fucking LBH to talk to him? Fucking LBH who admitted to his face he totally had plans to kill SQQ but actually that lightning strike wasn’t him and LBH was as emotional as YQY about SQQ’s death but for different reasons?

YQY’s ready to fight and LBH can prepare to catch his hands.

But then, LBH said things. LBH tells YQY, Please wait for me. I’ll return and come back for you, I promise.(or something like that, whatever the canon promise words Yue Qi made to Shen Jiu, LBH repeats them here to YQY to prove that LBH had been speaking to not-really-dead!SQQ because this is only something SQQ would know, and with such intense accuracy)

Idk exactly how YQY acts yet and in what order. angry, disbelieving, grieved because he’s afraid SQQ won’t return because YQY didn’t keep this promise so why would SQQ? But he just has to believe and trust in the promise.

LBH expected SQQ’s words to work and comfort YQY or something but YQY looks horrified instead. He says, I know I failed you, I didn’t keep my promise. But please come back to me. And then YQY was legitimately sobbing. YQY confessed everything about why he couldn’t go back for SQQ because he cultivated too harshly and was forcibly sealed away by his master for years, and LBH listens but doesn’t really hear the words because it’s not for him and he wonders if not-ghost!SQQ was paying attention. (He is and he's irritated he had to be freaking dead for YQY to finally tell him the truth.)

And YQY ends up leaning on LBH and then vomiting on him.

In the morning both of them are in fresh clothes.

LBH tells YQY they spent the night together (they didnt)

And YQY, still in “what would SQQ do?” mode, says LBH must have not been good because he didn’t remember so it wasn’t memorable.

LBH said he was joking and if YQY experienced LBH sober he wouldn’t be saying that.

LBH manages to draw YQY out of his shameful state and the next day YQY is washed and in fresh clothes and properly brushed hair and he looks like a human being again basically.

LBH gets flirty with YQY because he wants to annoy invisible stalker SQQ but SQQ is actually interested in seeing either of them top each other because both are powerful so it would be fun either way (cough).

So anyway they have to work together for research and shit to figure out how to set up reviving SQQ. I don’t have much thought besides wanting LBH and YQY to interact over SQQ. And for SQQ to eat endless vinegar until he finds out he’s the meat in the sandwich and the main dynamic of the threesome is two people focusing all their energy on fucking with and fucking the center.
    LBH—>SQQ<—YQY Because SQQ really needs two dudes to keep him happy.

2) Doll (working title) Mobei Jun/Shang Qinghua

aka the fic where MBJ has an existential crisis and I explore the ramifications of MBJ actually finding out that SQH is the author of the world they inhabit. I don’t know if it should follow Sabotage or I’ll wave my hand and say it’s an entire separate random thing, but their relationship is established. I feel like connecting this to Sanctuary would ruin everything.
    Very creepy and I still don’t know how to resolve this one because it completely flips the power dynamics between them.
    Mobei Jun means Northern Desert Lord so SQH gave MBJ an overly literal name, a title really. What if if MBH had a “true name” but SQH just never put it into the text but it is something MBJ does know, but say, it is very secret or abandoned for a reason, like his uncle helped think up the name and MBJ’s parents agreed but MBJ ignores the name he was born with after the incident that happens when he’s four years old where his uncle threw him into the human world and he was hunted by cultivators. Maybe the messed up thing is, the name is what MBJ’s uncle would have named his own blood son…if he had one with the fiance he was suppose to be with.

Anyway, SQH accidentally says this name while he is in bed with MBJ and SQH can’t pretend it didn’t happen and this is super suspicious and MBJ has definitely not told SQH and it’s doubtful the only other living being who knows(Linguang Jun) did.

After MBH finds out SQH is an author and actually his creator, and is really everyone’s creator, he has a freak out.

Was he, MBJ a blank piece of paper on which SQH had made his mark?

Did his preferences exist before? What were they?
    When did he realize that he would like someone shorter than him?
    Inelegant and scrawny limbed, eager to please?
    Someone whose freckles showed in the summer and made his back resemble overly ripe and overly sweet fruit?
    Someone with slightly wavy hair that was a dark brown instead of pitch black, and looked better, looked right when kneeling on hands and feet? (This world be a love letter to SQH, but MBJ was alarmed about writing, the writing that created him)

Or was he, MBH, a doll made for loving him(SQH)? Had SQH long set in each word as a stitch or a piece of stuffing to shape the being called “MBJ” - or rather the being called “true name”? What strand of him was not?

If SQH was the author where was his power, why did he suffer for so many years, struggling and hurting and fleeing and crawling and begging? Why? Can he really play such a long con and be debased for such a period of time? What was the end goal?

Every tree, every road, every body of water, every item, every person, every creature, came from that head MBJ had regularly smacked?
    MBJ’s own histories and secrets and fears were set down by him?
    SQH was why he liked bittersweet food, pale silver, and rich purples?
    SQH had admitted, I wrote you to my preferences. (What did that mean?)
    Was everything of MBJ’s to please SQH? Why had MBJ not killed him?
    Did SQH write the kind of man - no, the kind of demon he wanted? Someone who, in the end, was just like him - desperate, needy and alone. Someone who could feel lonely even if a hundred people were speaking to him, whether it was subjects or forum commentors?

Imagine the crisis of thinking every thought is not one's own, but something someone else put there. That someone was MBJ's lover.

Kitama, SourKandy and busyoldfool like this.
  15. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [​IMG]
    This sounds like something that has potential. Kind of asks and brings up the question/thought of "predetermined destiny" vs "free will". Honestly, imo, something like this would probably throw their relationship into disarray and cause major problems between them until it gets settled out and Shang Qinghua comes clean about how he might be the creator of the world, but unlike what he had written, this version is not something he has any influence on and he never intended or expected for any of the events to happen ("events" being Luo turning gay for his master, Shen Qingqiu becoming nice, the change in plot in Zhou Beijiang (Luo getting replaced by Qinghua during the fight against Linguang Jun) or Mobei actually getting attached to a loser traitor who was supposed to die by Mobei's own hands). Heck, it might even extend to Luo Binghe and Shen Yuan (since Shen Yuan could also be considered a "god"--or a messenger of the god... whatever you prefer), except Luo wouldn't probably have as big of a shock as Mobei would.

Haha, I wonder how the rest of the humans and demons would react when they find out (if ever, since I seriously doubt that Shen Yuan and Shang Qinghua would just let everyone know about their otherworldly status) that the big boss loser of the loser peak is their "god".
    yeah I know I have something similar in my fanfic idea, but in mine, big boss loser Qinghua becomes a little boss badass wife and stands up against the humans to side with the demons. My idea for the reveal is much more different than this, and thus I'm very interested to see how this one goes.

Honestly, this is pretty promising--especially for an emotional masochist that craves angst. Give me otp angsttttt yaaaaaaaaaasss

SourKandy, spearpoint and busyoldfool like this.
  16. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    So I need to word vomit about the Mobei Family (and the reason why I'm falling in love with Linguang Jun despite him not having much canon information at all):

Because it focuses on Linguang Jun and his former betrothed, the actual fanfiction/fan-comic gonna be based on the lyrics two songs: 伶仃 and 願為同命鳥. (Probably more 伶仃 than the other one).

I'm not gonna spill all of my ideas for the fanfiction/fan-comic -- but rather I really really need to word vomit and ramble about certain key concepts that affect the story heavily--and some ideas in this rambling will bleed slightly into my current Airplane Bro Doujinshi that I'm working on slowly but surely.

Ramble ahead (i'm so sorry it's long). :
    "Saudade was once described as "the love that remains" after someone is gone."

I probably mentioned beforehand that I already came up with a few names for some key characters. If not, I'll just start listing off names of key characters:
    凛光君 (Lǐn'Guāng Jūn) - Shivering, Light, King
    (canon) Our protagonist and Mobei's uncle. Of course, we know how Linguang is thanks to canon information, however I just want to make a few notes on his personality. For starters, like Mobei Jun, Linguang Jun has a very short temper and is pretty explosive when angered. I feel like he doesn't exactly show his true feelings often, instead resorting to a smoke-and-mirrors tactic to hide how he truely feels and put on a fake personality when in front of others--especially taking into account how much Little Mobei trusted him before the betrayal; leaving me to assme that Lin actually acted loving and fun while secretly harboring ill thought and rage. I believe all of this happened because he lost his beloved.
    安雪梅 (Ān Xuě'méi) - Peace, Snow, Plum flower
    (headcanon) Mobei's mother and formerly betrothed to Linguang Jun. A very beautiful maiden and an elegant and powerful female warrior, but she doesn't really like to show her emotions and she rarely smiles (this is where Mobei gets his indifference from). She doesn't speak often and she might not know how to interact with others. She is powerful as a female warrior but she is also a tender lover. In cannon, it's confirmed that Mobei "grew up without a mother", so I assume she died during or after labor. However, notice how there's no mention of a memorial for her?
    萧苔原 (Xiāo Tái’yuán) - Mournful, Tundra
    (headcanon) Mobei's father and older brother of Lingaung Jun. Key features is his white hair and he has a "very forgiving heart", as quoted from the airplane extras (the legit translation was that he had a "heart as wide as a lake basin". So I'm assuming that it not only means he has a forgiving heart, but also a large one; perhaps a character that wore his heart on his sleeve. Not to mention he "chastised Linguang a little" after his son was taken back from the human realm. Hmm...). I'm also assuming that he's far too trusting--seeing how he allowed Mobei Jun to hang around Linguang Jun--and even forgot his own son for 12 days ("it wasn't until 12 days later that the northern king realized that his son was not following his favorite uncle")!! I wonder if there's a reason for that...?
    北光 (Běi guāng) - Northern, Light
    (headcanon) Sixth fueled lord of the Mobei Bloodline, father of Linguang and Xiao. Adding him here because it was said that "there was problems with the older generation and between the brothers". I'm assuming that the "Older generation" means the parents of the two brothers--so I assume that Linguang Jun and Xiao Tai'yuan's father had something to do with getting the brothers to become resentful toward one another. T-this is also assuming they had the same father--or else it could be that the previous "Northern King" was actually a "Northern Queen".... food for thought. And the reason why I say this is because Linguang Jun IS a part of the Northern Bloodline--since it stated in canon that "if anything happened to Mobei, Linguang Jun would be waiting for the inheritance" and the powers of the Secessful Kings could only recongnize the rightful heirs from it's bloodline. Similar to how the the ring of the Lucii from Final Fantasy XV works.​

I also have an idea of a male lover for Xiao Tai'yuan, but depending on which story is told, he may or may not be mentioned. After all, Mo'xian (the name of the male lover of Xiao Tai'yuan) isn't really all that important other to unintentionally fuel Linguang Jun's hatred for his brother.

//don't ask why the brothers and father have different names. I was getting mocked by my Chinese friends when I ran the first drafts of names through them, so I shortened it (since they all used to have the end character "jun". But I figured that this might be for the better--perhaps Mobei's father put the "jun" part in mobei's name to take from Linguang Jun's name and hope that the uncle will care for the nephew. Something to fill the void.) The names will be changed later for Linguang's older brother and Linguang's father. For now, these are placeholder names for the time being.//
    --------------------​
    .Analysis.
    .First generation? | Zhou Bei'jiang.
    So, the thing that really tripped me up was how Airplane bro specifically said that Mobei Jun is "second-generation". It's such a broad term and at first, you would think that it's because Mobei Jun is second-generation royalty (I guess). However, looking at the extras, it states that there are the powers of the "Seven Successful Kings" (or something similar). So I'm guessing it's not really about the royalty of the Northern King lineage (taking this into account, I'm assuming that Mobei is the 8th generation of feudal lords), but rather when the Northern King bloodline started living in Zhou Beijiang. Heck, honestly I'm confused with what Mobei is "second-generation" of, but for this story, I'm assuming it's Zhou Beijiang-born generations--which makes Linguang and his brother first generation Zhou Beijiang-born. !!
    (Confirmed that I am an idiot and "second-generation" is nothing that in depth. In the context of the novel, it pretty much means that Mobei is living off of the richness and pampered life so :'D Srry, i'm an idiot. You can skip that first paragraph.)

So Obviously, Zhou Bei'jiang (Northern Boundry) is the home of the ice-demons. Because of context clues, we can assume that the Northern King reign has survived for seven generations, eight if you include Mobei-Jun himself ("the power of the Seven Successful Kings"). I would go as far to assume that all ice-demons are pretty timid and introverted in nature (taking account of the Zhou Bei'jiang maids and servants' not-so-in-depth behavior) but I might have mistaken their fear for Mobei-Jun for "introverted-ness" and "timidness".

I assume that Linguang Jun used to like his home country a lot. Probably even a little patriotic (Taking into account from another BL novel I read: "My motherland gave me life and sustenance, and I, in turn, shall live and die with her" [Till Death Do Us Part]). The reason why I say "used to" is because, in the Airplane extras, it seems like Linguang Jun is returning to Zhou Bei'jiang. So I'm assuming that Linguang Jun also left Zhou Bei'jiang for some time, or at least the Ice Castle, perhaps out of detest and unable to stay in such a toxic (to him) environment that harbors so many bad memories. (Yes, I said "also". It is far obvious that Mobei left Zhou Bei'jiang for years ("...was the father he hasn't seen since childhood"). So this probably means that Mobei's father died without seeing or speaking to his son or brother one last time. :') Sad life, sad death.)

And before you guys say anything similar to "But Linguang Jun might have caused the sudden death of--". It's obvious that Linguang is cautious when it comes to facing against someone more powerful than him--and he dares not challenge the collective powers of the previous generations of Northern Kings. It's highly unlikely, at least to me, that he would have done something to cause the death of his brother, who was the seventh Northern King. So perhaps the "sudden death" of the previous Northern King was due to some sudden illness or other cause... Either way, it doesn't seem like murder is on the table, or else it would have somehow explained or shown it in the Airplane Bro extras.

As for An Xue'mei and Linguang, I'm not going to assume how they met (that's for a fanfiction idea. this is purely me rambling and compiling ideas from to canon information), but I could only guess that the two were very much deeply in love with one another, especially since they were going to marry (and the fact that pretty much all of this family drama resulted in Linguang Jun's reaction to his heartbreak over not being able to marry his lover--and his destroyed pride as a male [since being associated with "the guy who got his bride stolen" isn't at all helping his pride as a man...]). All I can say is that these two are very, very sad lovers... and they make a good tragic love story.
    Yeah, there might be that idea where Mobei's dad might have charmed Linguang Jun's wife, however, I personally like complicated and tragic stories--so I'm not gonna be thinking about that aspect.

I would actually love to see more canon information about Linguang and his formerly betrothed. I doubt MXTX would ever shine a light on Linguang (since he's pretty much just cannon fodder), but I would be more than delighted if she did.

.Linguang's hatred.
    It's not really a secret that Linguang Jun loathes his brother and nephew. It was already revealed that "the former Mobei Jun actually took the bride of his little brother as his own bride". If Linguang Jun really did love his betrothed (which, in my opinion, I think he was madly in love with her), it would be no surprise that Linguang Jun loathes his brother for taking away his beloved. However, remember how that Xiao Tai'yuan was "very forgiving" and "had a heart as big as a lake basin"? Let's remember the "Problems with the older generation" part. Not to mention, the line of how the former Northern King took the bride was spoken from the mouth of an outsider, so perhaps it's not as it seems from the outside looking in. If we assume that it was an arranged marriage between An Xue'mei and Xiao Tai'yuan set in place via bribery on Bei Guang's part, then it would make everything a little less undetailed--perhaps a little more complicated, but justifies Xiao Tai'yuan's already stated nature. Since, at least in my head, I feel like the brothers' father would have intentionally fucked around with the two out of spite (or perhaps just was like "hey, your brother is more important than you. I'm going to bribe the father of your soon-to-be-wife to get her to marry your older brother. Cry like the big baby you are, punk.")

...no, I don't think Bei Guang actually cared for his sons, so taking away any kind of shining hope just to make them miserable seems like something he would do for entertainment and perhaps to give a harsh lesson of "life isn't fair". You know, mentally and emotionally abusive. And since he's an older generation, and taking into account our own irl older generation, I'm assuming that Bei Guang would have threatened and used any power dynamics in the book to squash any and all objections from Xiao Tai'yuan, who I'm sure was silenced and pressured by his father into accepting the marriage. However, Linguang Jun might have been too angry to even care about the details (or perhaps he never knew about the details). And no matter what Linguang did or said, he was unable to do anything about the sudden arranged marriage (aah sounds like every protest ever in the modern world). Of course, this wouldn't only be an emotional blow, but it also was the start of his pride getting severely damaged (especially if he got mocked over his failure to intercept the marriage and his inability to hold onto a woman.)

As for An Xue'mei, she probably felt too pressured to even speak up against it all (like every obedient daughter's weakness, she probably did not want to disappoint her parents). Although it was very obvious that she would rather be with Linguang than with anyone else, other than Linguang himself, everyone else ignored her and minimized her objections and sorrows and thus she had no choice but to sadly accept her fate (because, you know, women's rights is probably not a thing in the older generation's eyes. /shot for being controversial)

I'm sure that later, before dying and perhaps well after the marriage of the unwilling two, Bei Guang tried to apologize to his young son for intentionally screwing him over, but Linguang Jun was starting to resent his own blood family. I'm sure, however, Linguang and Xue'mei still was really close--if not as lovers than as friends. Although they'd probably be under watchful eyes, so the two wouldn't dare act too casual with each other (since I believe--if taking history into account--women could get sentenced to death if they end up having an affair because of the whole "oh it's not my son--it's x's son!" thing. And taking canon information into account, apparently, everyone in the demon realm loves talking rumors.)

As for Linguang Jun's hatred for Mobei Jun, well, I believe it started right after An Xue'mei died. As I said, she probably died during or after labor, so it wouldn't be completely wrong to say that Mobei Jun killed his mother/was the cause of his mother's death. And since Linguang Jun is probably still very deeply in love with An Xue'mei, I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow transformed his intense grief over losing a loved one into intense hatred towards the one who caused her death: Mobei. It wouldn't even be the slightest bit funny if infant Mobei was too weak at first, but with the help of his father he absorbed An Xue'mei's body/power to become strong enough to survive (this could explain why Mobei's mother doesn't have memorial--since she pretty much got 'erased' off of the face of the earth to help Mobei survive/have strength [also, yes I know, the mobei family and could only 'absorb' when ascending the throne. But for now, I'm assuming that Mobei's father could use it however he wishes if he used enough energy... For extra effect.] ). So not only does Linguang Jun already dislike Mobei for being the son of his thieving brother, but now he holds a grudge towards the child for being the cause of An Xue'mei's untimely end. Imagine Linguang's pain though...

I'm assuming that Mobei's father, having a big and forgiving/tender heart, wanted to make it up to Linguang and since the baby looks like An Xue'mei (I'm also headcanoning that Mobei looks a lot like his mother, because I do headcanon Mobei's father with white hair and even my imagination of Linguang Jun is very different), perhaps Xiao Tai'yuan thought that Linguang would become a father-figure to Mobei Jun and pretty much trusted Linguang Jun with raising Mobei for the most part--incorrectly assuming that Linguang Jun was becoming attached to Mobei as Mobei was growing up (since, again, I assume Linguang Jun would hide his hatred and rage under a happy and loving mask when he was around Mobei; smokes and mirrors to hide his true emotions). This foolish, wishful thinking is probably why he didn't realize his son went missing for 12 days after Linguang Jun tossed Mobei into the human realm to get brutally chased by human cultivators. Of course, when he realized his mistake, the damage was already done and took a pretty bad toll on Mobei, both mentally and emotionally--who became more and more withdrawn as he grew older.

.Mobei Jun.
    I doubt Mobei Jun realizes the cause of his uncle's hatred--and I rather like to believe that he doesn't care! He just knows that his uncle had betrayed him and that his father seemingly didn't care about him. I could imagine that he felt very confused and hurt when he was carried back to Zhou Beijiang after running for his life for 12 days in the human realm (not to mention, how can a child have enough stamina and speed to run away from a bunch of human hunters!? I know he's a demon and all but he's still a child!!). And the fact that his uncle got off with a 'small slap to the wrist' probably didn't make Mobei feel like he got any justice. But since he was a child, he probably kept to himself about his confusion as to why 'nothing was done' about Linguang Jun's traitorous actions--the confusion turning into clarity, which brewed into a dislike for hanging around his family (and his despise for traitors) as he grew older. This is most likely the reason why he left Zhou Beijiang.

Perhaps Xiao Tai'yuan tried to step up on being a father and spend more time with his son after the incident, but Mobei pushed him away, feeling an annoyance towards his own father for not bothering to notice his disappearance until 12 days later and not even punishing the wrongdoer more severely. I wouldn't say that Mobei completely disliked his father (at least not as much as he dislikes his uncle), but I would assume that he just... Kinda felt like he couldn't come to like his father. Perhaps, he felt like because of the lack of justice in his childhood and the fact that Linguang Jun was let off of the hook after putting the only heir of the Northern Throne (and ONLY descendant of their bloodline) in danger ruined whatever would have been of an actual father-son relationship that there could have been.
    When Mobei's father had 'suddenly died', it stated that Mobei was "in mourning". So the care for his father was still there--Mobei just probably didn't know how to express it OR he was just reflecting on what could have been if they had gotten closer. Especially since they didn't get the chance to talk one last time. I wonder what they would have said to each other...

As for his relationship with his uncle, it was clear that Mobei Jun admired his uncle and probably put him on a pedestal when he was very young. I could imagine how hurt little Mo would have been when he was suddenly tossed into something similar to a pit with a savage pack of wolves by someone he wholeheartedly trusted. When he grew up, he no doubt came to hate his uncle--but maybe he still holds on to his childhood admiration for Linguang. Even if it's just by a little bit. Or maybe that admiration morphed into something else. Who knows? I need to examine and think more about this.

.Final thoughts.
    To think all of this happened because of a deep love for a woman... Even though it was said that demons "remember grudges", Linguang Jun surely holds a very large grudge that is probably bigger than Tian Lang Jun's-and Linguang's grudge isn't even resolved unlike the other characters of the series that are holding onto grudges. It might just be me rambling about my favorite character, but I feel like this grudge that he has not only opens up a promising backstory for Linguang but also potential when thinking of future fanfictions regarding the Northern Kings.

Again though, this is one variation of how things could be interpreted. Especially since there's very little canon information about the Mobei Family, so there's a lot of ways people can understand and imagine their family history. As a person with an open mind, I have come up with a bunch of potential backstories for Linguang Jun--both taking into account of canon information and disregarding canon information. I admit, I still need to re-examine and carefully think about certain things, but for the most part, there are probably only two things I feel pretty confident in: Linguang Jun was very much in love with his late, former lover to the point of going mad after her death and Mobei's father probably wanted Linguang Jun to be close with Mobei to fill in that father-figure role.

This family is kind of sad if you think about it.

It is 3 AM and I spent 5 hours and a half rambling about something no one cares about... wow I am especially dumb. :sweating_profusely:

off to bed I go...:notlikeblob:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    SourKandy and spearpoint like this.
  17. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you for the replies. I thought I would be smacked for angst.

Doll is tough because I like to write Hurt/Comfort and I've figured out the "hurt" but not the "comfort" part.

I have further thoughts, things which might end up in Doll, and suddenly things are more complicated because of your long post.

You can call me "no one" because I care about it~

This may be presumptuous of me, but as Saudade is a latin-based word, a title from something Chinese would be better, like the phrase 有缘无分 You Yuan Wu Fen, to have fate without destiny. 缘分Yuanfen is the concept that karma has predetermined meetings. 有缘无分 basically means two people had the fate to meet but not the destiny to stay together(It's a popular break-up line for Chinese couples). It would reference the relationship between Linguang Jun and MBJ's mother.

Father really should have the same surname as their offspring. ^^;

When SQH calls MBJ "second-generation" he means Fuerdai.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerdai

2nd generation refers to “second generation rich kid” which is a negative connotation modern slang meaning rich kid who grow up very comfortable because their parents are rich so kid doesn’t have common sense. They may do things like have lots of drink and drugs as teenager, trash a 10,000 yuan a night Macau hotel suite, ride fast luxury cars and cause accidents, etc bad rich kid behavior.

SQH called MBJ a fuerdai while SQH himself transmigrated starting as an infant and he canonically told SQQ he grew up impoverished and it was a struggle for him to reach adulthood. (I should explore this contrast…) A little of my feelings show when I thought of MBJ giving SQQ a luxury hot tub experience for the fic Sabotage. Just, give SQH nice things XD

Your words help my imagination run wild. Because you mentioned celestials I was able to think up Heaven’s Eyes lol. It’s nice to see how you go about things.

Okay, here’s my own explanations for the Mobei family events and drama. Get a drink, this is going to be wild.

My headcanon for the Mobei family surname is Wang 汪 (deep and vast body of water), 王 is king but with san-dian-shui(water radical) it becomes this surname instead.

I’ve decided MBJ’s given name.

汪滢琪
    Wang Yingqi

滢(clear/limpid (of water))
    琪 (fine jade)

I find this name beautifully symmetrical because of how the King radical and Water radical of the surname are used in the two character name, and how Ying describes water. I planned to use it for an OC but I’m going to make it MBJ’s birthname instead lol. It’s feminine…

He later changes it to 汪英麒 Wang Yingqi (aka his true name)

英 Brave
    麒 Mythical male Chinese “unicorn,” aka Qilin 麒麟, the left character Qi means male of the species and the right character Lin means female of the species, the two characters together make up the species name. Ironically, Qilin are known for fire and gentleness. It is considered a royal creature, like the phoenix and the dragon. It contains the character 鹿 which means deer.

This is important because…SQH thought up of MBJ’s backstory after he got drunk and watched Bambi (the Disney movie). Summary from wikipedia: “A doe gives birth to a fawn named Bambi, who will one day take over the position of Great Prince of the Forest, a title currently held by Bambi's father, who guards the woodland creatures from the dangers of hunters.”

Replace Bambi with MBH, the father is of course MBJ’s dad, replace hunters with cultivators and viola that’s MBJ’s backstory except SQH is an ass and MBJ didn’t even get to grow up with his mother for a few years like Bambi did before she was killed by a hunter. So MBJ hates cultivators because they Bambi’d him. Yeah this is where I do my weird thing where something is suppose to be sad but I inexplicably throw in absurd humor like MBJ’s backstory being modeled after Bambi. This is probably why I like TSVSSS and GDC so much(To the point I have over 10 WIPs between them) because I vibe with the humor because there’s shit where SQQ is punching LBH and it’s funny because LBH is masochistic but then SQQ’s soul leaves his body and it’s sad.

The reason LGJ left MBJ in the human world to be chased by human cultivators is because he needed to learn the lesson early that humans can’t be trusted. MBJ’s father didn’t rescue MBJ until twelve days because he was also in on the plan…

MBJ’s father is forgiving so he won’t go and slaughter cultivators but MBJ totally would after knowing how his mother died.

This was bound to happen, for Demon Lord I only coded SQQ as trans, here I’m full-on saying characters are.

In my headcanon MBJ is a trans man. He was assigned female at birth but realized very early on that he is a boy.

MBJ figures out he isn’t a girl by age three and by age four he says something to his father.

MBJ’s father panics and wonders if lack of a mother figure is why MBJ was like this. MBJ of course looks up to the uncle he spends alot of time with and LGJ is his role model.

LGJ is also a trans man. This is a well-hidden secret by now. MBJ does not know this. He only feels lonely and misunderstood.

Head canon names:

MBJ’s mother:
    姚瑞珍
    Yao Ruizhen
    Good looking + Lucky/auspicious + precious/dainty treasure

MBJ’s father:
    汪雪峰
    Wang Xuefeng
    Xuefeng means “snowy peak” which is something tall, cold and distant

I need more time to think about LGJ’s name(s).

Linguang Jun likes wandering the human world because no one there knows who he was unlike in the demon realm everyone says he is a girl. One day he runs into one of his own people, another demon who was also in the human world.

This was MBJ’s mother, Yao Ruizhen, who was a girl crossdressed as a boy.

YRZ obviously lacks experience walking the outside world and that is true because she’s a noble lady who has been raised indoors for the most part but she’s deeply curious about the world, going as far to crossdress as a boy to explore outside.

Unlike LGJ, YRZ plans to be seen as a boy but does not consider herself as one but that means there’s holes in her acting. YRZ was raised in a place with a bunch of other girls and to her talking to girls is natural so when she is lost she goes to a human girl to ask for directions but being so easily friendly to a human girl while being seen as a boy, is seen as extremely creepy, and LGJ later confronts her about the propriety that should be kept between men and women, but he is mean about it.

LGJ teases her by getting really close to her and asking for directions and YRZ is like ew gross WTF this guy is getting so close to my face and being familiar with me, is he trying to get directions or trying to get in my pants??? YRZ was warned about boys alot in her boudoir and now she’s interacting with her first boy and he is scary.

LGJ retreats and says he knows YRZ is a girl crossdressed as a boy and he asks her if she understood how that human girl had felt now.

YRZ connects the dots slowly. Her parents are very overprotective and sheltering of her, keeping her from interacting with boys. But being wary of guys is why she decided to ask a girl in the first place, she just forgot she was being seen as a boy and didn’t know how it looked.

LGJ tells her, what I just did to you is what you made that human girl feel when you had walked right up to her, touched her sleeves and asked for directions. She isn’t one of your female friends or your ladies in waiting and you aren’t dressed as a woman nor are you seen as one right now so mind your behavior.

And YRZ who is red faced says yeah this was weird and unsettling. I’m sorry I scared that girl.

YRZ says she understood the distance between men and women but why is LGJ so close right now? LGJ says since YRZ is dressed as a boy currently it is fine for LGJ to be close.

Then LGJ gives her helpful tips on how to properly be seen as and behave as a man while she’s exploring the human world.

She tries to get close to some martial arts wanderer guys and become friends with them, get to be called a brother, but LGJ gets jealous and warns her not to get close to humans because they are tricky.

YRZ is upset, I can’t get close to women, I can’t get close to men either, what do I do??? LGJ says YRZ can be his friend only lol. LGJ hopes to see YRZ again but of course she gets busted and her parents think that if she has so much time on her hands and daring to escape to the human world, she should settle down and get married already instead of messing around.

YRZ has been raised in a sheltered lifestyle so she hasn’t seen LGJ before, although she has heard of LGJ’s name, she can’t connect it with LGJ because to her, that person is a girl and LGJ was a boy. LGJ keeping his identities a secret and demon politics may be why YRZ ends up with MBJ’s dad instead of LGJ :(

LGJ either feels guilt and or has blame because if he hadn’t encouraged her to have fun and play in the human world would she have been discovered and killed? :/

I don’t know if YRZ only loved LGJ or she also loved MBJ’s father. I guess she can love two men the way a person can love two pet dogs. (lol, I can’t think of a better metaphor but you know what I mean right? Liking multiple dogs doesn’t mean the love for all is fake, it’s all real. This is just another one of my quirky wordplays, it can be slightly rude but still true. Dogs have low status in Chinese culture and I'm saying the two loves of her life are.)

Anyway MBJ is trans without ever having an idea LGJ was trans too until SQH does something stupid to distract LGJ, like say his deadname. Which is a guarantee berserk button and Nilin (reverse scale) the scale of a dragon's body that goes in a different direction from the others and will result in fury if touched.

LGJ doesn’t say anything about his background to MBJ, and there was no way MBJ could know because it’s a closed secret now and LGJ is pretty much stealth(people look at him and think he’s an assigned male at birth man).

LGJ is tasked with cutting the bond between him and MBJ. MBJ cannot continue seeing him as a role model. The betrayed trust already damaged that.

MBJ is sent off to live with ladies and be raised with girls and his father and his uncle both stop interacting with him because they want to avoid affecting him with their “male influences”. Basically they abandon him because they’re fucking geniuses. Even LGJ should know better but he really falls for it because it’s the easy way out. MBJ is that way due to lack of mother figure. Send MBJ to ladies and it will be okay.

Wrong.

MBJ changed his body easily enough using demon magic once he figured out how, after a horrible puberty. When MBJ was injured by Huan Hua Palace he was injured to the point his transformation spell was interrupted but SQH had still called MBJ by all male pronouns, king, etc.

A consequence of being raised around women is that MBJ has little idea of how men actually socialize with each other. They rough house right? They put each other in headlocks, slap each other on the back, call each other names? MBJ hits with too much energy when he greets SQH.

(LBH is kind of amazing because he wears his maiden heart on his sleeve and he isn’t self-conscious about washing the laundry or cooking or sewing and he still kicks ass at the end of the day and MBJ sees LBH’s example and thinks it’s awesome but MBJ himself cannot follow someone around and behave like a wife the way LBH is around his Shizun)

MBJ isn’t really annoyed about the SQH made him born a girl thing, he’s angry about the didn’t let him grow up with a mother thing.

MBJ finds out SQH is the author and if MBJ was patterned after SQH in ways, then was SQH also “born as a girl”?

Not in this world, but in the modern world SQH left, he had indeed been assigned female at birth. Since SQH transmigrated, and got past his tough infanthood, growing up and having the boyhood he’s always longed for was pretty awesome, even if his life was rough, he didn’t feel alienated from his body all the time.

In the modern world, SQH had stayed inside alot and published and existed online under a male pseudonym named after a part he wished he had. He was such a virgin because he did not want people to see his naked body. He got a girl onto his bed once and she said it was okay, SQH could take his clothes off, she was prepared, but there’s a difference between in theory and in reality, like you know, communism, and when SQH’s clothes came off she wasn’t prepared after all so she leaves and SQH was still a virgin. And with MBJ, SQH realized he’s bisexual instead of straight.
    If I keep following thought threads this could become even more ridiculous. As it is, I thought of a new TSVSSS fic idea today. (SOB)

"Gift" Luo Binghe(Bing-mei) X Shen Qingqiu(Shen Yuan)

Scum Villain-verse

SQQ(Shen Yuan) gives LBH a gift for his birthday.

NSFW
    IDK if LBH has a canon birthday but I’m going to make up a headcanon one.

This is one of those things only one kid can have the cookie and I have to decide between MBJ and LBH but I decided to pick LBH because there’s more weight.

-It’s canon that LBH was born in the winter and was lowered into an icy river.
    -It’s canon SQQ had a horrible first sex experience with LBH

I am headcanoning that LBH’s birthday is December 21st aka the Winter Solstice. This is significant because the premise of my fic is that for LBH’s birthday, SQQ (Shen Yuan) gives himself to LBH for the entire night.

The Winter Solstice is when there is the shortest day and longest night of the year. The sun goes down at 4pm and rises at 7am so the night lasts for 15 hours. It’s the cold winter time and it gets dark very quickly.

Meanwhile Summer Solstice is the longest day and shortest night of the year. The sun sets at 8pm and rises at 5am so the night lasts for 9 hours.

SQQ gives himself to LBH on LBH’s birthday during the longest night of the year, fifteen whole hours, 66% longer than the shortest possible night.

Before LBH’s birthday, SQQ was frustrated trying to think of what present to get LBH when he pretty much has everything. He’s super wealthy and powerful and people visit the demon king palace to give him gifts and tribute and precious things all the time. LBH has a birthday party where people give him gifts and it takes place at eleven am so people can leave before the sun sets.

SQQ considered gifts and think none of them would work, LBH would like anything from SQQ and he could paint something but when SQQ really thinks about what LBH wants in the end he realizes what LBH wants the most is SQQ. So SQQ gives it.

The plot is they have a lot of sex, that’s it. In fact I tried to do something like this with SQH and MBH in Sanctuary except instead of all night it ended up being for an implied long time because candles and MBJ mostly recovered in the warehouse instead of doing SQH inside its various spots and using various items.

SQQ and LBH spend the night in LBH’s very large treasure vault and there’s all sort of rare goods around everywhere for their use.

There’s a huge basketball sized luminous night pearl as a light source. It’s like there’s a moon in the room. LBH is indeed very rich.

There’s magic lube that makes buttsex much more comfortable and pleasurable. There’s a jeweled mirror so LBH can do SQQ doggy style and still see his face and SQQ can see his face. This can be awkward and or sexy.

Obviously SQQ gets tired at some point and LBH is like okay, we can just sleep the rest of the night now and SQQ’s like nah. Let me have your blood. So this time SQQ drinks LBH’s blood willingly and it restores his stamina so they can have more sex.

The blood can do other things too, like suppress SQQ’s gag reflex so he can blow LBH without problems.

I basically can make up a bunch of different ways and involving different objects that LBH and SQQ could do. Maybe SQQ gets tied up at some point. May LBH fucks him on top of a pile of treasure. LBH's skills level up as the night goes on.

They really do it until the sun comes up and they only fall asleep then and LBH wakes up at eleven am to make lunch and SQQ wakes up at noon to eat it.

SQQ’s thought process was about how as a kid one might only get one slice of cake and think their parents were unfair because you wanted more, not only one slice, so as an adult you buy an entire cake and eat as much slices as you wants to but then you realize it was a bad idea and you have a stomach ache and seeing cake makes you sick and you don’t eat it for weeks.

SQQ wondered of LBH can get tired of something like that but the next night the moment the sun goes down LBH was kissing his neck, his hands already under SQQ’s robes and touching a spot LBH only figured out last night was really sensitive and SQQ thinks damn I’m not tired of cake either.

I really can't go a week(it's been a day) without thinking of some horny nonsense lol.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    SourKandy likes this.
  18. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    BRUH I LIVE FOR ANGST MORE THAN FLUFF AND SMUT. THE MORE ANGST THE MORE PRECIOUS---BRING ALL THE ANGST ON!!! BREAK THE CHARACTERS, SHOVE THEM INTO DISHARMONY, MAKE THEM SUFFER, SHATTER THEM TO PIECES!! The pain that the readers feel alongside their favorite characters is what makes the memory of the story that much more powerful. Yeah, fluff is nice and all and smut is--huehuehue, excellent as an add-on-- but nothing can ever replace the precious moment and memory of getting shattered only to get pieced back together by a happy ending after all of the torment and stabs (this is why MXTX's "Heaven's Official Blessing" is so big. I could also mention "Living to Suffer" and "Till Death Do Us Part" are two other angst novels that I cried so hard on after i finished reading them back-to-back, ahh)
    I dunno, might be me but I love breaking characters apart/seeing characters get broken. It gives more to explore when they are unlike themselves/are in pain. Then again, I'm an emotional masochist. Gemmie all the pain--even death if needed!!! /turned into a popsicle.

Hhhh!!!! I didn't think anyone would read it or even try to engage in conversation LOLOL thank you wahhhh i'm unworthy.
    And thanks for clearing up my confusion--Now seeing it, I now remember that something like that IS a thing, but since I'm born much more stupid than the dumbest person on earth, that never crossed my mind... So thanks for that!! And sorry that my long post made things complicated for you. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: I just like to ramble on about certain ideas when I get really passionate about them--but I have no proper outlet. lul.
    And don't worry about the title--I actually have a different title for the fanfic idea but I'm not ready to reveal yet, hehe. Which is why Saudade is a public placeholder for now~

Huh, that "real name" thing seems pretty good, I really like your choice of names! I might take it for my own fanfiction ideas--except that really does just kinda throws canon information out of the water a little bit (I remember reading the MTL of SV and iirc, Shen Yuan makes a mental comment on how the "kings" or any one of a royal/noble bloodline have the last character "君“ (Jun) in their name, which is why Luo Binghe's cousin doesn't have the last character "jun" (since his father was a 'common' snake demon regardless of his mother being Tian Lang Jun's sister). :sweating_profusely: And it wouldn't make much sense unless the Mobei family's surname is "凛” (Lin), since Linguang does have the character "jun"--so it means that the "older generation" was indeed male and the males pass on their surnames unless the children willingly change their names and refuse to go back to their roots (/looks at Luo Binghe and Tian Jang Jun). ...I have to really think about this later. But if I continue to think about it, I'll just end up word vomiting again LOLOLOL Nobody on the earth would want that--/shot

I like the idea of Mobei having a feminine birthname though! (then again, i'm like REALLY weird. Any masculine male with a cute, feminine name pretty much makes me squeak). The whole Bambi thing made me kinda laugh because oh boy that does kinda ring true. Ngl, your plot needs a liiittle work, but I'm interested to know how yours work out despite how ooc it seems (ngl, i kinda head tilted in confusion midway through--unless you plan for this to be kinda an AU just to explore the ideas. Not gonna raise any eyebrows at that since that would be interesting. It's just some things here kinda clash with canon-information so, personally, I can't exactly see some stuff being related to main story--which is why I ask if it's an AU idea lul). Then again, i'm really biased--anything relating to 漠尚 and 凛光君 I'm immediately attracted to like a moth to a flame, huehue.

Well, at least my ramblings are...helpful somehow, even though they are bothersome :'D
    The celestial things--well I didn't think it was anything important since I thought it was pretty 'normal', so to say for Wuxia/anything dealing with cultivation and demons (N-not to mention, people actually read that post!? God I freaking feel bashful now since I'm so used to keeping ideas to myself), but I'm at least happy it helped inspire you to create something more! I love it when people get really creative, so I'll be looking forward to your (and other's) AU and Canon-based fanfictions~
    :cookie:

SourKandy likes this.
  19. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like angst more if stuff has a happy ending but sometimes i get into a mood and fall hard for sad ending shit because that stuff is a Thing with Chinese cultural consciousness generally.

yeah it might be AU and I'm going to handwave alot of stuff or end up cutting it out for a story somewhere else. as it is i've recycled some concepts in several fics or go at the same issue different. it just isn't clear yet because I post like 10% of what i actually write. i'm weak and can't see spots where there is clashes with canon DX (and my brain has already moved on)

Jun is a title thing, it's granted and not necessarily a name proper, like from Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, Lan Wangji is titled as Hanguang-Jun (含光君), which is bearing light lord. LWJ's father was titled Qingheng-jun and a birthname was never given in the novel. It doesn't mean LWJ's surname is Han, nor is his father's surname Qing, those are just part of their titles, both their surnames are Lan. I believe the same is the case for LGJ because the character Lin is not a surname.

Uh, I'm trying to think of a western example. Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas is the Pumpkin King and his surname is Skellington and not Pumpkin, which is just his title?

I picked the surname I did due to 汪 invoking royalty and water powers and depth/vastness(of ocean), and Wang is also used as a classifier for puddles, which are frozen a couple of times in the extras due to LGJ or MBJ. Funnily enough, "汪汪" can also mean (a face) gleaming with tears, and it is also a sound effect for a dog barking, "wang wang" is like "woof woof". aka stuff related to SQH when he sees the two 汪, MBJ and LGJ, so to me this slots in well into canon.

meanings of 汪 source: http://xh.5156edu.com/html3/8293.html

Jun is like a lord title, or male suffix I guess, I'm 99.8% sure you've seen anime and boys are called "Name"-kun. That "kun" is the same character as jun, and there's all sorts of cultural connotations i'm too lazy to talk about but like the Confucian concept of a Junzi and what it means in chinese and how it's like and different from connotations attached to the English word gentlemen. it's kind of heavy and weird to attach that to a name in chinese in a modern context and to this day i couldn't tell if someone was making fun of me or complimenting me by attaching "jun" to a nickname because if someone is far from that ideal it just becomes sarcastic.

I think Luo 洛 was simply the name of the river LBH was lowered into and not his blood father's surname, unless it also happens to be, by mad coincidence. Hmm I have to think up a surname for Tianlang-Jun if I'm not too lazy or distracted. Should all demon lords have surname with water radical?

Just to be lazy I can just headcanon that it is Bai 白, which is white. White sheep/white lotus LBH, and his name turned into white glacier or white icy river, SQQ likes him in white disciple robes, that's simple enough since I looked up Tianlang-jun and it is 天琅君... the Lang means pearl-like jade/clean and white/tinkling of pendants.

I like it when masculine guys have feminine names too.

Warning for cheating mention:

For my modern OG!LBH/OG!SQQ secret affair AU, SQQ accidentally says the nickname he has for LBH, while he's in bed with his wife QHT, and it's "Bingbing" which is ice-ice, and that's the name of two famous Chinese actresses, Fan Bingbing and Li Bingbing.

[​IMG]
    (Fan Bingbing)

SQQ's wife doesn't think it's weird because she thinks he means Fan Bingbing. It's basically like a man calling Angelina Jolie's name in bed, yes it's kind of hurtful but she's a hot and very famous actress lots of men have fantasies about, so that's understood. But actually SQQ's Bingbing is a man.

...it's finally friday and I have a wedding to go to on sunday and I thought of another TSVSSS fic idea that for some terrible reason is Shen Yuan/original LBH modern AU. my brain needs to stop. when will i settle and finish a thing already QAQ

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    SourKandy likes this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Here we go. Fic coming in.
    Ever since Qing Jing Peak Lord Shen Qingqiu had sent out a reply out stating that whosoever married the Sect Master Yue Qingyuan would also be able to marry him Yue Qingyuan's days had been made slightly more difficult and a lot more infuriating.

It was a fact that everyone wanted their family's children to be able to marry into good matches.

That was why matchmakers and soothsayers who could foretell good matches were paid so very highly. The elders of sects also tended to meddle just as much as mortal elders did.

Sect Masters and Peak Lords, Sect Elders, Hall Mistresses and anyone of a high enough position were often looked at as being extremely desirable marriage partners , if only for their status.

A beautiful male cultivator who was a peak lord or a sect master of even a small sect was heavily pined after.

Yue Qingyuan had his share of proposals from their other fellow large sects but he had never accepted any or spoken about being interested in any. At one time Shen Qingqiu had paid a lot more interest to such proposals from interested matchmakers from other sects.

However, that was before he and Yue Qingyuan had reconciled. That event had changed things immensely.

In the past, Shen Qingqiu had even occasionally met with some of those ladies but nothing had ever come of it.

Mostly that was because while Qingqiu was able to unbend to treat women far more gently and with more care, things went wrong . Perhaps it was because of something in his manner or perhaps his eagerness, his intentions would always come across wrongly. His honest desire to befriend the ladies had never managed to be conveyed. Combined with his previous habit of visiting brothels, it had only given him the reputation of being a scum lecher.

However, that was before Shen Qingqiu had displayed his 'new' talents, before the Pavilion incident.

The Shen Qingqiu that had not been so attractive then to those high and mighty ladies who felt they deserved better... was not the same as the one now.

It could truly be said that power... and in this case, new techniques... attracts people.
    Now, Shen Qingqiu had boldly made the statement that whoever wanted him would have to marry the Sect Master as well.

While some people had shown some vestige of intelligence and backed off, many other persistent families who had already been sending proposals still continued to press their suit.

It came to this scene with a very annoyed Yue Qingyuan was stamping many, many proposal letters with a carved, formulaic rejection note.

The note had caused him many sleepless nights to compose but it was worth it, because now he could reject such unworthy offers en masse with great speed.

Of course, while Yue Qingyuan appeared to be stamping those notes in an elegant manner, a closer look would inform anyone who knew him that the Sect Master was currently very angry.

In the privacy of Yue Qingyuan's mind, he was cursing out every last one of those women who had previously insulted his Jiu behind his back and yet now had come back, tails wagging, to try to take up his favor and attention where they had left off.

They were all unworthy! Unworthy of his loyal, intelligent, resourceful, hardworking and reliable Jiu!

If they couldn't like him at his worst, then they don't deserve him at his best!

While the images that were shown in the Pavilion had implied that in the past the heavens and the hells had worked together in order to punish those that caused the death of that young celestial. It was clear that was just in the past.

And as far as everyone knew, based on the words of certain priests -which could or could not be confirmed- It was currently the era of the 56th Jade Emperor of the Heavens.

Therefore, even if such retribution was done in a previous heavenly dynasty, shouldn't that mean it was no longer relevant ?

That royal courts would often have political upheaval was well known in the courts on Earth. There were no shortage of tales based on the idea that such upheavals could also happen in the Heavens.

Therefore, perhaps it could be inferred that this descended deity potentially had no celestial backing?

That was the reasoning that certain people came up with to justify their actions to themselves when they began to make their plots, hoping to acquire the Qing Jing peak lord for themselves.

There were plenty of rumors and conjectures that people made about why the Qing Jing peak lord had descended. One rumor was that he had fallen in love with the Sect Master in a past life and had therefore descended to be with him in this one. Another rumor was that he had been forced to descend by the current Jade Emperor for a crime of some sort. Perhaps his previous ties with the one who was obviously a lord of the hells had condemned him?

Another rumor was that the Jade Emperor believed Shen Qingqiu had yet to experience something intrinsic in a mortal life and therefore sent him down to live as a human so that he might gain wisdom.

Of course there were even more mutated rumors as to what such an experience could possibly be.

Many people who upon seeing the way the peak lord doted on the sect master were convinced that what this celestial had come to experience was the love between spouses, since familial love had obviously been experienced in all his previous lives.

In which case, why had he not ascended to the heavens yet? Could it be that he needed more lovers?

In fact, those were the two rumors that were siezed upon the most often.

One of the most commonly touted reasons that the marriage proposals kept coming was the rumor that the Qing Jing peak lord would only be able to ascend if he could experience romantic love with more people.

There seemed to be scores of romantically inclined maidens and young men from imperial families and cultivator lineages or sects who believed that only they were the ones that could give the love that the peak lord needed to ascend. There were also scores of their families who saw the value of marrying a descended celestial into their family.

There were also the sects who tried to convince those around them that the Qing Jing peak lord must have fallen out of favor with the heavens and thus anything anyone did to him would be justified. This was because they wanted to turn the immortal in question into a dan.

Those sects made it to Yue Qingyuan's book of 'people who are going to die.'

He sent Liu Qingge to express his displeasure. Enlai and Shang Bo naturally went along with him.

Given the propensity of Shen Qingqiu's disciples to magically be able to dig up 'dirt', those sects soon had no legs to stand on. Sometimes literally.

The resulting maiming made it very clear how Cang Qiong felt about these little sects trying to scheme against their Sect Master's man.

Of course, the other three big sects kept their opinion to themselves.

There had been plenty of elders from various sects who sought to promote their daughters as possible wives or concubines for the Qing Jing peak lord. Yue Qingyuan's rejection was incredibly frustrating to them when they could watch how the cultivation speed of people in Cang Qiong was soaring.

More than a few people in Huan Hua palace who suggested marrying Miss Su Xiyan to him, however those people all mysteriously vanished.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Kitama, SourKandy, Alice-sama and 4 others like this.